mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:33 am

Post by mykonian »

UncertainKitten wrote:@myko: And I presume you're not going to explain anything either, are you myko?

I love how no one in this game has any fucking idea how to play mafia.
HEY HEY HEY. IM EXPERIANDEH TOO

Well, you are a passive defensive player in this game. You aren't actually trying to find scum, you are mostly focussed on Fate (who I by now know is supposedly very scary for scum?), so it's not odd you focus on him. Meaning you are quite scummy.

Just see it as catching up without having to go into the trouble of writing a wall which you aren't going to read anyway.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:35 am

Post by Fate »

DAMMIT MYKO. Wait till In get to a real computer before you ninja my reads
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:38 am

Post by mykonian »

See it as posting your reads for you while you are obviously not able to ;)

Allways look at the bright side of life!
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:50 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

Wowwhat?! O_o

8 pages over night...

Sorry, this is too much fo me to handle right now and possibly before new year :(

So
V/LA until begin of january ... sort of

I might come by one day or another, but please excuse me if I don't manage to catch up this week... I definitely haven't time now.

Just about one think I sneaked a peek on on page two or so...
I do not think going no lynch would be a good move.
The point is that we already picked actions, right? So we definitely do not have zero information. Maybe we should claim... But I am not sure about the mechanics right now. In a normal LD crafting and using an ability is rather the same... Unless you pick something like "give me a daykill". In this game those two are explicitely separated, so I guess at least some people haven't used their abilities, yet, and might not want to claim them now?!
Sorry if this was already discussed somewhere. But normally claiming is essential to figure out an LD game.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:07 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Lilu Hel wrote:
FatePost One: In his first post, Fate makes a big point in mentioning he wanted Kit to look at his craft. Why would it need looking at though, the only reason it could need looking at is if it breaks any of 'the rules' indicating that Fate's craft could either be very protown or very proscum. Why would Fate mention this though? Because by mentioning it early, it makes it look like he isn't hiding anything. If he let slip later, he'd be in deep shit.

Post Two: Orders a quicklynch on Kat because she claimed scum. I can;'t see that anywhere in the post he quoted and I consider quicklynching to be very anti town.

I think he's idea about myko's no lynch thing is anti-town aswell. I don't care if there's no intent, we aint no lynching on day one. Especially since I infer from the mods OP that there's only two scum we should be looking for.

Post Three just looks like fluff to me and random conclusion drawing. I believe that's called a 'non-sequitor'.

His posts are giving me a headache cause they make no sense.

Voting people without reason is scummy cause it gives you time to think up a reason, like he did with us and Kat.

I also find it scummy that the first thing he mentions about why we should lynch us is that im difficult for people to lynch. I can see no town intent there.

Post 22 also makes no since, since i provided content AFTER I wrote the first bit of my post -_-

And I didn't FoS for him voting me. I FoS'd him cause he has fail arguments.

Unvote, Vote Fate
Epic fail. Fate's playing to his meta if I remember him correctly, for one thing. For another thing, asking the mod about the Night 0 craft is a null tell. For yet another, where the
HELL
did Fate commit OMGUS?
Katsuki wrote:
Request to hydra: Please tag your posts.
Why should they have to? If they want anonymity, let them have it.
mykonian wrote:Conclusion, SC is scum, together with UK. Now, if two players redirected their actions to Gandalf, and someone would make Gandalf a PGO, this would all be a lot easier.
The hell? Explain in detail please.

Major HoS: Lilu Hei and mykonian.
I
WILL
vote one of them in my next post.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

Looking for a co-mod to help me finish What Were You Thinking XV! PM me if interested.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:22 am

Post by UncertainKitten »

Then basically you're just really stupid Myko. And your meta of me is outdated.

Fate's not playing as he normally would. THIS BUGS ME.

As a matter of fact,
Unvote, Vote Fate

Should have done that awhile ago, really.

@SC: He doesn't have enough scum caught by page 8. I don't buy this as town Fate.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:23 am

EBWOP: Your THEORIES are stupid, rather. You, I'm sure, are an intelligent individual.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:25 am

Oh, to further elaborate: Myko is basically saying only scum would target Fate which is, in a word, FATUOUS!
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Lilu Hel
Lilu Hel
Townie
Lilu Hel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:37 am

Post by Lilu Hel »

Oh shit. I've just read what I actually wrote last night. Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry. Some stuff was going on and my mood was reacting to it. I'll try not to let it happen again. I wish I was an SK in this game, I can keep my emotions in check as SK. -_-

UncertainKittenMakes seemingly a joke about LL killing her if she's scum, then later admits that it wasn't. This is quite a dangerous thing to say if she was town because the scum could pick up on that and kill her, then obtain a mislynch on LL if she's town. It also creates needless WIFOM in a game that is bound to be overly complicated anyway, which is why a comment such as this is scummy.

Iso 4: Ad hom.
UK wrote:That means NO ONE has an excuse to vig people. If I ain't vigging that's basically the end of the subject.
Logic Error. "I'm not doing a, therefore nobody else is going to do a." The conclusion does not follow the given statement. Scummy. I for one plan on crafting a vig ability just before lylo, which would enable us to draw if the town lynches the wrong person. I also think it's scummy that UK wouldn't want to vig somebody who, say, she got a guilty cop verdict on and nobody believes her in the day.

She doesn't really give her opinions on anything, she merely asks questions without giving the result or analysis of the answers, that's hiding things from the town.
UK wrote:Also, I'll point out that was a Haylen post.
How did you know that? =_=

In her last post, she uses another ad hom. Why join a game where the players arent up to your elitist standard?

Neutral, leaning scum read because of the last of actually doing anything productive.

KatsukiGreat another comment about people being scum if someone dies. See above opinion on that.

She presumes that more experienced players would be more creative with their crafts. This is dangerous too, creativity does not depend on experience, it depends on the person themselves - I believe in my last lucid dreamers game, I stole Antihero's vote by turning him into a dog where he could only act like a dog all game. That isn't creative at all. For me, it might be to other people though.

Not liking the policy lynching business.

Neutral read

LeiNothing really much to say here except for the whole policy lynch business. Policy lynches are scummy as scum can just easily hide behind one.

I darent hazard a read based on 3 posts.

BV310Only thing of note is the vote hopping business which is scummy. But as with the point about Lei, I don't really want to hazard an attempt at getting a proper read off such a lack of posts.

I'm done for a bit.

SC - Fate accused me of OMGUS, I didn't accuse him.

And im not fencesitting on the asking about the craft thing fate did. If you actually read the rest of my sentence, I clearly say I find it scummy.
la Lilu Hel kure djsa ay kyad isey su pehep ni ata . kwen hm kwenu tsenuyvm kure la Lilu Hel su yanetup tea . tvuku krevuhane kure lu Dakaz Hel Lil su lenulp . kwen kure la Lilu Hel-u twuk su golyetlip tea ni peto .
Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:43 am

Post by Kitoari »

Votecount #5
Katsuki - Leiskyrie, StrangerCoug (2)
Lilu Hel - Fate, Lady Lambdadelta (2)
StrangerCoug - bv310 (1)
UncertainKitten - Lilu Hel, malthusis (2)
Lady Lambdadelta - Katsukikiki, Leiskyrie (2)
Fate - Lilu Hel, UncertainKitten (2)
No Lynch - mykonian (1)

Not voting: gandalf5166, Shadow Dancer

Deadline is on January 3rd, 4:00 PM Central Time.
With 12 alive, it's 7 to lynch!
Interested in doing a Dept. Heaven Large Theme. If you're interested in ironing it out, drop me a line.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:43 am

You absolutely misinterpretted what I meant about LL. Please don't conjecture things that aren't true. Reread what I said and tell me where I AT ALL said that LL would nightkill me if she was scum?

Fatuous.

You're overthinking the vig thing. I was referring to the fact that when I have a choice I usually choose vig, and I dayvig within the first five pages. I chose not to this time because I wanted to have an actually interesting game where everyone didn't die.

Fatuous.

I corrected the ad hom, but I can't help it if people say stupid shit. You know, like you ENTIRE FUCKING BULLSHITDOM on me.

You are a truly fatuous woman.

Oh, right, hiding things. Some things are meant to be hidden until a GOOD theory can be formed. Unlike the majority of people in this game, I don't just shoot off my fucking mouth without knowing jack shit.
Hayldra wrote: I darent hazard a read based on 3 posts.
OMG LOOK SHE'S HIDING THINGS FROM THE TOWWWWWWN SCUMMMY!!!!!!!!!11111

Hayldra, until you can ACTUALLY USE REAL FACTS THAT EXIST IN THIS GAME, I don't want to see another fucking post out of you.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:45 am

Post by mykonian »

UncertainKitten wrote:Oh, to further elaborate: Myko is basically saying only scum would target Fate which is, in a word, FATUOUS!
mykonian is basically saying that scum might be obsessed with Fate. And you apparently have a history.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:47 am

I have a meta on him, a recent one. But a weak one as it's one game. While he correctly caught me as scum at first, I pretty successfully deflected him from that for much of the game. I can handle Fate without getting him lynched. Your theory is silly.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:50 am

Post by Fate »

Unvote:
Vote: UK

Deflect nothing. There was no SUPPORT for your lynch because everyone was willing to let you ride your meta out.

I WAS planning on faking a guilty but SOMEONE Nightkilled me.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:52 am

Post by Fate »

Also you admit your meta is "weak" aka one game, and you ALSO use that meta as "Fate hasn't caught enough scum yet"

1. LOL do you know Lilu Hel's alignment?
2. LOL as much as I like to be an arrogant ass and claim to be a godscumhunter, I actually DON'T nail scum on page 3 that often and the game you mention is a rare occasion. Plus this game is hard to get into because everyone is hiding behind their respective terrible metas, and the only things floating so far are policy lynches. Thusly, I have more solid town reads than scumreads.

ANYWAY NEXT POST:
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:54 am

Uh huh.

You claim this now but you dropped me for a long time. Don't try to make shit up.

Now then, do you have a case on me? Because right now it's looking a lot like you're voting me for having the DARING to vote you. And that's not a very town thing to do, now is it?

I do not know Hayldra's alignment. I DO know that she's more likely to put this...misguided effort into the game as town. It's just IMMINENTLY FRUSTRATING in how terribly wrong it is.

Anyway, as for nailing scum, that actually doesn't matter to me. What matters is I expected three names and you provided one. Your views are mutable. But I feel you would have started out a lot stronger if you were town.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:59 am

Post by Fate »

WHY UK IS SCUM:

LLD and UK have some weird interactions going on. I noticed this a few posts ago when they both said "So its a policy lynch, eh Katsuki?" but neither made any real comment of WHAT THAT MEANT until I called them out for it.

UK is basically parroting what LLD is saying and softdefending her. She is playing the white knight who is "protecting" the easily mislynched townie, LLD, whilst not actively trying to derail her wagon OR attack any of her attackers (instead opting for a Fate vote based on meta of me... not catching scum?)

Here are some examples:
UncertainKitten wrote:And is that your ~*~only~*~ reason Katsuki? Because I find it fun to guess what Fate is thinking as well. It makes him be clearer.
In reference to why Katsuki was voting LLD
UncertainKitten wrote:Oh, so you propose a policy lynch ^-^?
In reference to why Katsuki wanted LLD dead
Good to know, good to know~
UncertainKitten wrote:@Kat: How do you mean that?

To be fair I died N1 in that game. You can't expect my reads to be accurate when I'm not actively playing :P.

Still weak Haylen.

Anyway, LLD is competent as an SK, at the least :P
Also note the coaching of Haylen (you still can't hide behind your meta Haylen, I might need to bus you) as well.
UncertainKitten wrote:You still haven't answered my question.

How do you mean related?
Apparently worried about how she is being viewed in relation to LLD? She repeats this a few times.

NOW ON TO THE NEXT PART OF MY CASE:
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:01 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Lilu Hel wrote:Oh shit. I've just read what I actually wrote last night. Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry. Some stuff was going on and my mood was reacting to it. I'll try not to let it happen again. I wish I was an SK in this game, I can keep my emotions in check as SK. -_-

UncertainKittenMakes seemingly a joke about LL killing her if she's scum, then later admits that it wasn't. This is quite a dangerous thing to say if she was town because the scum could pick up on that and kill her, then obtain a mislynch on LL if she's town. It also creates needless WIFOM in a game that is bound to be overly complicated anyway, which is why a comment such as this is scummy.

Iso 4: Ad hom.
UK wrote:That means NO ONE has an excuse to vig people. If I ain't vigging that's basically the end of the subject.
Logic Error. "I'm not doing a, therefore nobody else is going to do a." The conclusion does not follow the given statement. Scummy. I for one plan on crafting a vig ability just before lylo, which would enable us to draw if the town lynches the wrong person. I also think it's scummy that UK wouldn't want to vig somebody who, say, she got a guilty cop verdict on and nobody believes her in the day.

She doesn't really give her opinions on anything, she merely asks questions without giving the result or analysis of the answers, that's hiding things from the town.
UK wrote:Also, I'll point out that was a Haylen post.
How did you know that? =_=

In her last post, she uses another ad hom. Why join a game where the players arent up to your elitist standard?

Neutral, leaning scum read because of the last of actually doing anything productive.

KatsukiGreat another comment about people being scum if someone dies. See above opinion on that.

She presumes that more experienced players would be more creative with their crafts. This is dangerous too, creativity does not depend on experience, it depends on the person themselves - I believe in my last lucid dreamers game, I stole Antihero's vote by turning him into a dog where he could only act like a dog all game. That isn't creative at all. For me, it might be to other people though.

Not liking the policy lynching business.

Neutral read

LeiNothing really much to say here except for the whole policy lynch business. Policy lynches are scummy as scum can just easily hide behind one.

I darent hazard a read based on 3 posts.

BV310Only thing of note is the vote hopping business which is scummy. But as with the point about Lei, I don't really want to hazard an attempt at getting a proper read off such a lack of posts.

I'm done for a bit.

SC - Fate accused me of OMGUS, I didn't accuse him.

And im not fencesitting on the asking about the craft thing fate did. If you actually read the rest of my sentence, I clearly say I find it scummy.

Haylen-chan, please stop fence sitting.
Neutral, leaning scum.
Neutral.
Can't read yet (aka neutral)
Maybe vote hopping, but neutral

That was a big long post that amounted to shit.

Try again sweetie <3
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:04 am

Fate's deduced a lot. The fact he comes to the conclusion I'm scum further indicates he's trying to frame me.

I'd suggest that everyone take a look at his interpretation of the facts, as well as the facts themselves. And make your own conclusion, because it's fairly damned obvious what's going on here, and Fate's is NOT so stupid as to not be noticing it.

Confirm Vote: Fate
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:05 am

As for why I'm not attacking LLD's attackers, it's mostly because they're votes are stupidity motivated, not scum motivated. They haven't seriously started playing.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:05 am

Post by Fate »

UncertainKitten wrote:Uh huh.

You claim this now but you dropped me for a long time. Don't try to make shit up.

Now then, do you have a case on me? Because right now it's looking a lot like you're voting me for having the DARING to vote you. And that's not a very town thing to do, now is it?

I do not know Hayldra's alignment. I DO know that she's more likely to put this...misguided effort into the game as town. It's just IMMINENTLY FRUSTRATING in how terribly wrong it is.

Anyway, as for nailing scum, that actually doesn't matter to me. What matters is I expected three names and you provided one. Your views are mutable. But I feel you would have started out a lot stronger if you were town.
I dropped you but what did I say in the [REDACTED] immediately upon entering there? Just because I wasn't pushing doesn't mean I didn't have you as a solid scumread.

Also, EVERY game is different. This game had a NIGHT zero start, and a playerlist that I am MOSTLY unfamiliar with (myko matlhusis and SC [no SC I will not count PYPII as a game with you because your play was so terrible it must not have been you] I have only played with with them as my mod), and a very fluffy RVS stage unlike the ONLY OTHER game you have me as with meta.

Oh wait. What about malthusis game? How come you don't even compare my play from THERE to here? Because I SURE AS HELL didn't have three scumreads in that game EITHER.

Selective use of meta? Yeah, check. Calling me scum because I don't meet arbitrary high expectations based on said selective meta? Check.

ALSO the quote where you say "none of you clowns know how to play mafia" is HILARIOUS seeing as how you've gone the whole game not giving out any reads, and then you FINALLY pop out with a vote based on weak meta, and you call THAT scumhunting? Who are your other suspects? I don't care if your reasonings aren't 100% complete, if you HAVE them based on SOMETHING, WHAT ARE THEY?
Hayldra, until you can ACTUALLY USE REAL FACTS THAT EXIST IN THIS GAME, I don't want to see another fucking post out of you.
LOL. So you, using meta and not "facts" in this game, because the FACT is it that you can't know Hayldra's alignment (my other suspect) UNLESS YOURE SCUM WITH HER-and me "always catching multiple scum very early" is not a FACT either to base a vote on.
HYPOCRITE IS HYPOCRITE.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:07 am

You were in Malt's game? Because I certainly don't recall that. Further, it's an extremely old meta if you WERE.

As for the rest...

*pat pat*
It's okay Fate.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:07 am

Post by Fate »

UncertainKitten's deduced a lot. The fact that she comes to the conclusion I'm scum further indicates he's trying to frame me knowing it will piss me off and rage.

I'd suggest that everyone take a look at her interpretation of my meta, as well as the facts of this game themselves. And make you rown conclusion, because it's fairly damned obvious what's going on here, and UK's is NOT so stupid as to not be noticing.

Confirm Vote: UncertainKitten
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:08 am

Post by Fate »

UncertainKitten wrote:You were in Malt's game? Because I certainly don't recall that. Further, it's an extremely old meta if you WERE.

As for the rest...

*pat pat*
It's okay Fate.
I WAS YOUR FUCKING MASON BUDDY FOR ALL OF DAY ONE AND NIGHT ONE.

DON'T TRY TO PULL THAT BULLSHIT EXCUSE AS TO WHY YOU ARE USING ONE META AND NOT ANOTHER.

YOU GODDAMN SCUMBAG
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:09 am

Oh shit things just got real. Using MY OWN TECHNIQUE AGAINST ME? I'm SHOCKED :O.

How long ago was that game, again, Fate?
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”