DEFCON Mafia 2.0 - Over, American Victory!

SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:38 am

Post by SocioPath »

Bunnylover wrote:The reason for no vote yet, is because I'm trying to gather reason for my vote. If you want to know, my vote is more then likely is going on Chesskid. I am just gathering my reason.
First of all, This alone deserves my vote.
And is the scummiest scum ever to scum out of a game.
Unvote
Vote: Bunny

The TvsT vs TvsS vs SvsS case on bunny is a good one.
BUT YOU WANT 180s?!

THIS IS HOW YOU DO A 180:
Bunnylover wrote:Also I'll tell you guys already, I am not a big Day 1 poster. I have those games where I am active Day 1, but mainly I am active lurking during Day 1.
I'll post my opinions when people ask me to, but if no one ask I probably won't be posting unless I have a full grab on the situation at hand.
Don't be scared to call me out on my lurking, I usually stop lurking when I am called out.
OH. OKI.
Bunnylover wrote:@Fate:
Who says I need to post my other reads? I know who my other reads are, if I feel that I am going to die during the night or something then I'll post my reads and explain them. Otherwise, I'm keeping them to myself for now.
I do not believe the interaction was T v.s. T. Since Toog flipped town, I am assuming you will flip scum and until a better suspect that I find or someone else points out comes along, my vote will stand. As for the content, the day just started, be patient.
WAIT WHAT.
GUESS SOMEONE DOESN'T HAVE OPINIONS FORMED YET.

IT DOESNT EVEN LOOK LIKE KOOL AID FROM HERE.
MORE LIKE TASTERS CHOICE.
Aut Tace Aut Meliora Loquere Silentio.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:44 am

Post by Fate »

YAUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

COMPETENT TOWN UNITE.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:53 am

Post by Fate »

WHILE WERE ON THE SUBJECT OF 180S:
Internet Scum wrote:The scum are lurking. Its really that simple. Hey Fate, if you want to be actually useful instead of just entertaining, how about rattling the lurker bush for scum instead?
I still say Percy is scum, but he conveniently disappeared,
so how am I supposed to incriminate him now
and hand him down some true American justice?
Internet Scum wrote:Toog is retarded, anyone dare pull bullshit like that, you suck. I should be going after Fate for going after him so hard and being mean to him.

Im still going with my pick, though.

Vote: Someone who is getting replaced

AND
IS wrote:Im sure you will be useful to root out the scum on whatever scum faction you dont belong to.
IS wrote:FATE YOU SURE ARENT SCUMHUNTING. EVERYONE YOU ATTACK IS TOWN AND SCUM AREJ UST LURK LURK LURKIN!!
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:58 am

Post by AurorusVox »

RedCoyote wrote:Well, if you want to push me, that's your prerogative. I'm thinking it's boiling down to a political disagreement between us, especially because, aside from this issue, I think we've been pretty much on the same page all game.

May I ask why you haven't voted yet though?
Sorry, my point was I
don't
think that you're the "scum who knew it was a lie", i.e. I'm happy to drop it. Also I voted Chesskid I ._."

---
Percy wrote:This kind of post seems like fanning the flames here. We have Fate, who seems to lock on with all caps and get his lynch, and AV, prodding dana to oppose Fate. I don't like it.
It seems like Dana is calling it an OMGUS. But he hasn't said that, he's danced around it. I want to hear him clarify, which he still hasn't done. If he's calling him out on OMGUS, he should have the balls to go the full way - otherwise he just looks sneaky.

As far as Jed goes, I think if he'd carried on that I'd have found him pro-town; but he was under pressure from more than just Gandalf about it and backed down. If he'd been fully behind the idea, he'd at least have taken back his "rash" frustration, or never caved in the first place. I don't think we'll ever agree on this though, but if you think me explaining some more will help, I'll keep trying.

---

I'm siding with Fate/Spy on this one. You can't go "TOWN vs TOWN or SCUM BUDDIES" to "TOWN vs SCUM" without explaining exactly what changed. "I forgot" looks like a piss poor excuse. I mean, IS, your analogy would work IF Bunny had explained the change but he hasn't. He's gone for the "hope to get out of jail free card" with "My mistake" / "I forgot" / "I typo'd"...explaining inconsistency with inconsistency? No thanks.

Vote: Bunnylover

Still interested in a Chess lynch.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:02 am

Post by Jack »

Bunnylover wrote: Your acting like this is a giant mega slip of some sorts, when all it is me forgetting.
"You're acting like this is a giant slip, when really it's just a little slip!"

unvote, vote:bunnylover
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:09 am

Post by Bunnylover »

@Fate: I didn't say I forgot who my suspect were o_o. I forgot what I originally posted. No you didn't. What is the scum motivation? Spell it out for me.
@IS: Don't worry, I don't give up. Even if it seems hopeless, I don't quit :D.
@SocioPath: What is wrong with that first quote? Should I just vote with no reason as all? If you look back at my ISO, the same post that Fate got my quote out of, I express concern about the bandwagoning that Chesskid and Gandalf was doing. I want to have reason for voting, so I'm going to find my reasons. How is getting my evidence together to place my vote making me scum?
How the fuck is that a 180 turn? I said I probably won't post my opinions unless someone ask. Fate didn't ask for my reads, he stated that I didn't give any other reads. It was not till after I posted that quote that you are trying to make scummylicious by using it out of order that Fate asked who my reads were. I told him my next read, which was Chesskid. I expressed concerns about Gandalf and Chesskid as I've already explained earlier. So how exactly is that a 180 turn? IF YOU TAKE THE TIME TO READ MY POST, YOU WILL KNOW MY OPINIONS. But nice try at a misrepresentation.

@AV: The reason I haven't explained nothing, is because I forgot. I could have just tooken what IS said, and made up some fake ass shit about how it was just a typo, but that not what happen. I forgot. Where the fuck did I use "Hope to get out of jail card'? I've been owning up to everything I've done. I never said it was a typo, because their is no typo. I think your jumbling up some of other post along with mine, because the only explanation I gave was I forgot, which is the truth.

@Jack: Bullshit vote, is bullshit.

So to all whats going to happen after I flip town? And no, I don't want answer to be, "LOL YOU WON"T FLIP TOWN LOL." I want to know that my lynch, isn't just going to be repeated throughout the entire game, with Fate leading all the lynches against every single person who actually disagrees with him.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:13 am

Post by Fate »

GRTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

You FORGOT WHAT...no. NO I'm done. I don't need to convince scum they are scum, that's what leads to 10 page back and forths that piss off people in MD chat apparently.

You're scum Bunny. I'm sorry you don't understand how you slipped, I'll help you post-game if you want to improve.

@PEOPLE WHO MATTER: I'd also like to point out Bunny's "IM FLIPPIN TOWN I SWEAR" post with no ACTUAL comment on reads or anything. No "Im flippin town and you BESTA be lookin at these suspects of mine, OH AND BTW VOTE: SUSPECT BECUASE I STILL HAVENT" or anything.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:21 am

Post by SocioPath »

Bunnylover wrote:@IS: Don't worry, I don't give up. Even if it seems hopeless, I don't quit :D.
You know, with night talk as being as hard to do as it is, its things like this that warrant notice.
"DONT WORRY SCUM BUDDY, IM NOT GOING TO BREAK"
Quit trying to paint IS as your buddy.
@SocioPath: What is wrong with that first quote? Should I just vote with no reason as all? If you look back at my ISO, the same post that Fate got my quote out of, I express concern about the bandwagoning that Chesskid and Gandalf was doing. I want to have reason for voting, so I'm going to find my reasons. How is getting my evidence together to place my vote making me scum?
How the fuck is that a 180 turn? I said I probably won't post my opinions unless someone ask. Fate didn't ask for my reads, he stated that I didn't give any other reads. It was not till after I posted that quote that you are trying to make scummylicious by using it out of order that Fate asked who my reads were. I told him my next read, which was Chesskid. I expressed concerns about Gandalf and Chesskid as I've already explained earlier. So how exactly is that a 180 turn? IF YOU TAKE THE TIME TO READ MY POST, YOU WILL KNOW MY OPINIONS. But nice try at a misrepresentation.
Bunnylover wrote:I forgot.
Bunnylover wrote:As I said before
FOOOOOORGOOOOOOT
Bunnylover wrote:So to all whats going to happen after I flip town?
"LOL YOU WON"T FLIP TOWN LOL."
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:26 am

Post by SocioPath »

Just to be clear, there is a difference between changing ones opinion, and trying to paint it that your opinion was a of a different one the entire time.

One is natural, and happens to anyone playing, the other comes from PRE-MANUFACTURED-LAND OF FALSITIES.

I AM NO REAL OPINIONS, I JUST PLAY THEM ON TV.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:00 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

Damnit, this isnt right. Fate is supposed to be scum. Im hoping that its just a case of one faction hunting down the other.

Unvote: doofus
Vote: BunnyScum
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:02 am

Post by Fate »

HEHEHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YOUR DEFENSE TRAIN RAN OUT OF TEAM I SEE.

WHEN SCUM HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO BUS YOU KNOW ITS DEATH TIME. BABY.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:19 am

I wouldnt know how even his scum buddies could defend him out of that one.

Dude, you were doing just fine until you started the whole "I forgot" angle.
Now I really hope you turn out to be scum.

Even if you flip innocent, that just gives me more ammo against Fate and I can rub "0-2" on him some more.
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:20 am

Post by danakillsu »

SpyreX wrote:AHA! BY NOT GIVING A REASON THEREFORE ITS SCHRODINGERS REASON AND CAN BE ANYTHING I WANT THE VOTE GAMBIT HATH YOU TRAPPED FATE

(P.S. Votes go here)
Uhh...I'm not 100% on what this is saying, but...I DID give a reason for my vote. It just wasn't the reason in question.

As for the last two pages...yeah, I'm sorry, that's just way too scummy to be anything but someone who's incredibly stupid, someone who's paying no attention, or scum. I don't need to see anymore from Bunnylover.
unvote vote:Bunnylover
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:23 am

Post by danakillsu »

Percy wrote:This is terrible. We are in multiscum, so tunnelling on one person is exactly the worst thing we should be encouraging. The scum want the other scum to be dead, so they're going to be looking for them just as hard as the town are. Honing in on one target at a time is an excuse to ignore cases on your scumbuddies, but still do scumhunting. Far too convenient.
Wrong. I can be looking for multiple scum while only commenting on one. I should not share all the information that I have collected, as it would be dangerous to the town. If scum knows exactly how all of us are thinking, they can exploit that information very easily.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:26 am

Post by Bunnylover »

@Fate: I have never once said I have no idea what your talking about, nor do I understand where your vote is coming from. I know why your voting me, I understand why your voting me. Just because I understand why yoru voting me, doesn't mean I'm going to sit down and take it, because I know my alignment in this game. And you did exactly what I knew you would do, say that I won't flip town.
@SocioPath: LOL ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? AT BEST IT WOULD BE IS TRYING TO LOOK TOWNIE BY DEFENDING A TOWNIE. HE HAS NO PROOF THAT I AM TOWN, YET HE DEFENDS ME. ITS NOT HE GOD DAMN OTHER WAY AROUND.
I LOVE HOW YOU IGNORED EVERYTHING IN THAT POST. EVERYTHING. DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO RESPOND TO IT. AND YET FATE WILL STILL CALL YOU TOWN BECAUSE YOU AGREE WITH HIM.
@IS: Fate is scum. The question is should the town flip him now, or wait till he roots up the other scum team.
@Fate: Its only bussing if I flip scum.

Preview Edit:
As long as my lynch, can be used to help lynch Fate, I'm fine with it. The main problem I have playing this game is that when I am truthful about my answer, I end up getting lynched. When I lie, I survive.
Show
I have played 25 games:

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:34 am

Post by Jack »

unvote, vote:AV

Moving my vote off bunny until I get back to speed on this game.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:45 am

Post by Bunnylover »

@SocioPath: Since its Decon 2, don't Scum have day talk?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:59 am

<FATE> AHA! ONLY THE SCUM WOULD KNOW THAT!

THE SCUM

THE SCUM

THE OH SO COMMUNIST SCUM

WE GOT YOU NOW! AND WE GOING TO GET YOUR EVIL COMMUNIST PARTNERS TOO!!!

TIME TO LYNCH! FOR AMERICA!!!</FATE>
Show

SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:15 am

Post by SocioPath »

Bunnylover wrote:@SocioPath: LOL ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? AT BEST IT WOULD BE IS TRYING TO LOOK TOWNIE BY DEFENDING A TOWNIE. HE HAS NO PROOF THAT I AM TOWN, YET HE DEFENDS ME. ITS NOT HE GOD DAMN OTHER WAY AROUND.
Bunnylover wrote:@SocioPath: Since its Decon 2, don't Scum have day talk?
This makes no sense.

SCUM SHUR SHUD HAF RED DA GAEM A BIT MOAR.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:31 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

[Day 2, DEFCON 2 - Announcement]

inHimshallibe
replaces
VasudeVa
, effective immediately. Please welcome him!
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:36 am

Post by Bunnylover »

SocioPath wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:@SocioPath: LOL ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? AT BEST IT WOULD BE IS TRYING TO LOOK TOWNIE BY DEFENDING A TOWNIE. HE HAS NO PROOF THAT I AM TOWN, YET HE DEFENDS ME. ITS NOT HE GOD DAMN OTHER WAY AROUND.
Bunnylover wrote:@SocioPath: Since its Decon 2, don't Scum have day talk?
This makes no sense.

SCUM SHUR SHUD HAF RED DA GAEM A BIT MOAR.
KEEP IGNORING THE QUESTION I POSTED EARLIER, AND JUST KEEP SHEEPING FATE. AS LONG AS FATE IS ALIVE YOU WILL BE ALIVE!
The two quotes have nothing to do with each other. The second quote is the response to your, "The problem with Scum having night talk" thing earlier. Scum have day talk don't they?
And the first quote I already addressed.
Show
I have played 25 games:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:36 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

VOTE: BUNNYLOVAH
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:36 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Hi. :D
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

:

gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:38 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

I'm sorry, but I have to request replacement in all my games. Mafia is becoming an addiction rather than a hobby, and it's sucking away hours of my life each day. I know this is selfish considering the huge number of games I'm in(I just counted, it's 10), but that's just it. I'll still do MishMash, and GD, and maybe even the occasional Marathon day or Reck/dram-mod, but I really have to get out. I keep telling myself that I'm going to quit, and I tell myself I'll quit after my current games finish, but then I see another game that I just HAVE to join, and it's self-perpetuating. This is the only way I can see to stop. Sorry. I'm just glad I had the cajones to actually request replacement instead of just flaking.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:43 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

See you soon.
Show

:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”