Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:13 am

Post by Fate »

HEY MY NAMES UK AND IM DODGING ALL THE OTHER POINTS FATE HAS MADE TO ARGUE ABOUT WHETHER OLD GAMES ARE VALID META BLAH BLAH I ASAW A WEAK POINT IN HIS OFFENSE! CAN YOU BLAME ME???

WE C WUT U DID THAR.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:14 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Uh, if I may interject.

An unstoppable force meeting an immovable object is what has occurred here.

From what Ive read above, the only thing that isn't meta in BOTH your arguments is Fate's (correct) conclusion about me and UK being close at this point in time.

I'm fairly sure I can attribute that to her A) Playing a recent game with me and B) defending me from baseless accusations and votes, directed at my play style, rather than at me being scum.

For me at the moment, I'd rather not have two town leaders be at each others throats. Let's focus on the real problem here, which is Hayldra's play.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:17 am

Post by UncertainKitten »

Oh? You had points? Because I don't think I actually noticed them.

Your main point is a connection between me and LLD. The rest is just the ragefluff you specialize in to get people into pointless fights. I'm not taking the bait.

I think that town Fate would have thought about that connection a lot more rather than just Rageballing it into me being scum. Hence why I'm fairly sure you're just trying to do some nice window dressing and hope I get lynched.

@LLD: Hayldra is a little more likely to be town just because she's throwing so much :effort: at things. Scum usually don't bother as much. This tell does, however, become weaker with the fact she was under pressure, which forces a response. Regardless, I need her to post a bit more before I discern her intent.

And do you really want scum to start leading the town, LLD?
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:17 am

Post by Fate »

IM NOT VOTIGN UK FOR META.

IM VOTING HER FOR HER PASSIVE BS PLAY THAT HAS PRODUCED A WEAKASS "vote; fate he hasnt caught multiple scumz yet" WHICH IS THE LAMEST ATTEMPT TO FRAME ME YET, ALONG WITH NO OTHER READS EXCEPT A "Katsuki is town" WHEN CALLED OUT ON IT.

AND SHE SPARKED HTIS, SO THAT CLOWNS IKE YOU WOULD SAY "hehehe look two people yellinbg! they must BOTH be town" BUT IM SAYING IT HERE RIGHT NOW: NO. UK IS NOT TOWN. UK IS SCUM. UK MUST DIE.

CAN YOU NOT SEE THE SCUM MOTIVATION FOR DEFENDING YOU AS YOURE BEING RUN UP LLD? REALLY?
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:18 am

Ah, that's hilarious. Because I'm usually passive in early game, waiting for someone to post with scum intent. I'll also note my stated reasons may not have been all of them ^-^.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:19 am

Post by Fate »

UncertainKitten wrote:Oh? You had points? Because I don't think I actually noticed them.

Your main point is a connection between me and LLD. The rest is just the ragefluff you specialize in to get people into pointless fights. I'm not taking the bait.

I think that town Fate would have thought about that connection a lot more rather than just Rageballing it into me being scum. Hence why I'm fairly sure you're just trying to do some nice window dressing and hope I get lynched.

@LLD: Hayldra is a little more likely to be town just because she's throwing so much :effort: at things. Scum usually don't bother as much. This tell does, however, become weaker with the fact she was under pressure, which forces a response. Regardless, I need her to post a bit more before I discern her intent.

And do you really want scum to start leading the town, LLD?
I DID THINK A LOT ABOUT THE CONNECTION. I NOTICED IT A GOOD 3-4 PAGES AGO WITH THAT KATSUKI PL LYNCH THING. THEN I LET IT SIMMER, AND BAM.

DINNERS READY. WE'RE HAVING UK SCUM.

YOU KEEP REPEATING THIS "this is what Town Fate would do. Town Fate this TOwn Fate that! I KNOW TOWN FATE SO FUCKING WELL FROM TWO DAYS WITH HIM RECENTLY, since apparently I FORGOT the other game I was in with him" LIKE IT MAKES YOUR VOTE MORE VALID.

IT JUST MAKES IT REEK OF MORE BULLSHIT.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:22 am

Post by Fate »

UncertainKitten wrote:Ah, that's hilarious. Because I'm usually passive in early game, waiting for someone to post with scum intent. I'll also note my stated reasons may not have been all of them ^-^.
Ah, that's hilarious. Because you usually use your own meta to defend yourself. BUT there's something more:

-If you have MORE reasons for why I'm scum, why aren't you saying them? THere's NO town motivation at this time if you TRULY believe me to be scum. Its just bullshit
-You wait for someone to post with scum intent? Then why don't you INCLUDE this in your case on me? WHERE have I posted with scum intent: HINT: FUCKING NOWHERE BECAUSE IVE BEEN TRYING TO FIND SCUM.
-Your reasons for voting me were "lolmeta" NOT "Fates post -here- had scumintent"
-You then UPGRADED your reasons to be "Oh Fates trying to get me mislynched!! Confirm Vote:!!" WHEN YOU KNEW THAT WAS WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF YOU CAME AT ME WITH A BULLSHIT CASE THAT I SEE RIGHT THROUGH.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:23 am

You aren't getting me lynched

Fate needs to be lynched before the end of the game.

Fate is likely to be scum given the amount of fluff in his rage balls, in addition to the fact that his main point has more pro town explanations than scummy ones. And he knows this.

I have a general idea of what Town Fate would do because I have a general idea of what a good townie would WANT to do.

I merely use my extremely weak meta to confirm my feelings on the matter. I could throw it out and still have solid points against Fate

This is far more than Fate has against me

Ah, cut by Fate: Do you mind if I copy something chamber sent me? It should explain a lot ^-^.

And no, you really haven't been trying to find scum. You've been trying to find easy targets. Anyway, I suppose I can try to ISO you. A bit silly but you insist.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:25 am

Post by Fate »

Who the hell is chamber and how does he know me?

EASY TARGETS? Yea, Ihave. I found LLD, EASY TARGET #1, and then FOUND the scumbag who was defending her from the shadows without actively defending her.

Because she wanted her lynched but didn't want to be responsible for it.

THAT SCUMBAG IS YOU UK.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:26 am

unvote

I was incorrect. I'm not going to state why.

You are also incorrect, but that's beside the point. You're still not getting me lynched.

And I don't want LL lynched either. Are you saying that I should defend another player directly?

Anyway, I need to reread the game.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:29 am

Post by Fate »

NO.

NO DAMMIT.

THis is the trap I fell into in the other game, "ah I can get UK lynched later, when its more obvious because of PoE" AND THEN I GOT FUCKING KILLED.

1. WHY DONT YOU WANT LLD LYNCHED? I thought you were defending her PLAYSTYLE not her ALIGNMENT???
2. BULLSHIT you wont' state why you were incorrect. You DONT back down from a 1v1 with me with "oh I was wrong, lets' move on" NO. YOU JUST DONT WANT TO END UP LIKE VV SO YOURE TRYING TO SHIFT THINGS ELSEWHERE. STATE WHY YOU CHANGED YOUR MIND OR LEAVE IT AT AS YOU BEING SCUM RUNNING SCARED.

BECAUSE IVE DONE "NOTHING" TO CHANGE YOUR MIND SINCE I STILL WANT YOU DEAD.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:48 am

Alright, if you must know scum you wouldn't ask the mod if the scum had daytalk. Not publicly. It's possible you were trying to be tricky but I highly doubt it. Congratulations on being soft confirmed, try not to get NK'd. Do recall I ISO'd you right before I changed my mind. There are a few other things that help, though. Do you want to know those too?

Anyway, LLD is not getting lynched. You would be unwise to continue asking.

Now, next post will be the results of my reread in Stream of consciousness format. I'll then post a tl;dr.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:49 am

This bugs me, from SD.

Hmm...I just realized the scum have craft. This makes me a little more wary of this. But just a little.

This bugs me a little, from Fate. He knows they do. That said it was also in the process of backing off Katsuki for good reasons.

This alone is a pretty good reason to vote gandalf ^-^

Vote Gandalf

I didn't see it before, but this alone is a good reason to vote Katsuki.

HoS: Katsuki

The fact she waited until after someone voted LLD and got away with it is very interesting.

Katsuki: Then why didn't you vote LLD earlier?

This is not very good from Hayldra. Like, it's even worse in the big picture.

It makes things a lot easier to just ignore someone correctly accusing you before you've fully answered any questions they may ask.

Fate, you never DID pull that meta.

Hayldra: You won't like it. Why are you asking me to save your ass?

This is yet another reason to vote Katsuki What do you think of Hayldra?

@Leiskyrie: Do you have any opinions on Fate, UK, and Hayldra?

Myko is town.

This is a reason to vote Shadow Dancer

Yes, I'm aware at this point I have too many scum.

Then it's the Fate me fight which has nothing of interest.

Now, to organize this.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:56 am

Gandalf: Scum or an idiot. I haven't decided which but it felt a lot like he was taking advantage of the growing tide against LL. Admittedly, I'm going to change my vote to Katsuki in this post because Katsuki's later posts made her a better candidate.

Gandalf
: When you return I would like it if you told us why LLD is scum, and what you make of the Fate/UK fight.

Katsuki:
Where to begin? She has a far stronger opportunistic vibe regarding LL. The fact that she thinks that LL would be more useful alive to the scum, but
DOES NOT VOTE HER UNTIL SOMEONE ELSE DOES
says a LOT about what she's thinking. Add to that the fact she has had NO other opinions besides LL being a sub par player, and you have scum.

Unvote, Vote Katsuki

Shadow Dancer:
: Only two posts, but both are terrible. The first one reads a lot like someone trying to look pro town by making things ~*~serious~*~ without actually contributing anything of value, or even making an effort to force his opinion about the joking at all. It reads as someone who wants to avoid being seen. The second post is a cop out, quite simply. I'm not sure if you all realize this, but deadline is VERY SHORT. His convenient V/LA (Which appears to be for not wanting to read the game), has him gone for the rest of the day.

Hayldra:
This is my weakest scum read, and only applies if I'm wrong about one of the others (obviously). But, basically, her posts before her pressure provided ISOs read a lot like she wanted to avoid a fight with Fate, before satisfactorily answering anything. She also knows I have a tendency to buddy my out of game friends, so I feel she might have been trying to utilize that. Why she's my weakest read is a lot of the anti-town things she's done are...things I've recently seen her do as town. She THINKS differently which makes it harder to get into her intent.

Fate, do you have any questions for me that need answering?
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:56 am

EBWOP: Katsuki is at L-4.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:00 am

Post by Fate »

Unvote:

One sec, first off:

Here's that meta, which I never pulled CUZ U NEVER ASKED:
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... lect=11246
Haylen wrote:Oh. I'm not lynched. Nice.

I still think it's Fate, from what I've read he's been really scummy.

Vote Fate
Haylen wrote:Currently, my top suspect is Fate. He seems to be...flailing quite a bit over his past few posts.
QUESTIONS for you UK:

You said you MISSED Katsuki's vote on LLD, BUHWHHAAAA? Let me go re-read.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:02 am

By missed Katsuki's vote, I mean I missed the significance of it.

Why are you unvoting me, Fate?
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:02 am

Post by Fate »

"http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 7#p2696777"

You yourself noticed he was pushing a policy lynch on LLD, AND THEN WENT ON TO CALL HIM TOWN?

What changed your mind? The fact that you just realized he hadn't voted her until someone else had?

One more sec...
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:03 am

What changed your mind? The fact that you just realized he hadn't voted her until someone else had?
Precisely. I wasn't looking at the big picture at all. I've found that usually those who push policy lynches are town. It's sticking your neck out a fair bit. But...that just doesn't WORK with the rest of Katsuki's posts.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:08 am

Post by Fate »

UK I do not see the issue you have with Katsuki's votes. His "push" for LLD started on the same page he voted her on, and he specifically said "that reminds me" as in, "ah gandalf's vote reminded me I'm just random-voting and I want LLD dead for policy." You're suggesting that he didn't want to start the BW on LLD but was more than happy to vote her once gandalf had voted LLD?

That doesn't work because gandalf didn't "push" LLD with a case or anything, just a vote. Therefore the main aggressor of the case would be seen as Katsuki whether he voted before or after gandalf.

AND I unvoted you because you started providing content on the ENTIRE game, with a few reads I agree with (SD and Haylen, not so much Katsuki or gandalf). Gandalf because, well hes gandalf and fuckin sucks, and Katsuki for aforementioned reasons.

Now that you've provided content AT LEAST you'll be able to be caught further on down the line instead of coasting on a weak meta vote and "Im holdin my cards close" BS.

Vote: Hayldra

MUUUUUUUUUUUCH better.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:12 am

Then what about Katsuki's lack of content? And even if Katsuki started the push on that page, he had expressed sentiments against LL for awhile. So early in the game, why WOULDN'T he vote LL? He had NO solid reads at that point, so an LL vote would have been natural. But if he was thinking about "how he looks", then waiting for a vote on LL to make it viable looks a bit scummier.

I realize he said "that reminds me" but I don't think that justifies it.

Anyway, your Hayldra meta is missing a lot of the effort she's been showing in this game. That said, she HADN'T until you pressured her, and you offered the meta BEFORE she did that.

Anyway, aren't you afraid I'll slip through your grasp again and kill you before you bring me up?
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:20 am

Post by Fate »

Katsuki's LLD policy push reads as town, so as to whether he has posted other content (there are hints of him getting reads on people in some of his posts) isn't a big concern.

My Hayldra meta shows her in that game as lazily "I'm not going to put the effort into catching up" IN THIS GAME all of her "effort" has been focused on a SINGLE BS FATE VOTE and case, with NO effort to get a read on anyone else. That much is apparent. Just because she replaced in one game and started out in the other doesn't mean her complete and blatant anti-town play isn't the same. Have I seen her as town? No. If its the generally the same do I care much? No.

Anyway, I can't get you lynched today, as you said. And you might just be town. Your recent content reminds me of the FIRST Phoenix game where there was no real scum intent behind your posts, so I'm dropping you off my plate.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:23 am

I agree her play is anti town. And if I'm being perfectly honest? I'll support her lynch if I can't get one of my more solid candidates lynched. 25% raw probability is pretty decent to lynch someone with.

And the great Fate can't get me lynched? Whatever could be stopping you? You know you have a lot of carry with people ^-^.

Regardless, it's posts along that vein that also make me feel you have town intent. I got clouded by one thing and let myself blow it out of proportion.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:41 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Lilu Hel wrote:SC - Fate accused me of OMGUS, I didn't accuse him.
OK, this makes better sense looking at you two in ISO.
Lilu Hel wrote:And im not fencesitting on the asking about the craft thing fate did. If you actually read the rest of my sentence, I clearly say I find it scummy.
I'm not saying you're fence-sitting. I'm saying that I don't find what you call scummy a reliable tell.
Fate wrote:Also, EVERY game is different. This game had a NIGHT zero start, and a playerlist that I am MOSTLY unfamiliar with (myko matlhusis and SC [no SC I will not count PYPII as a game with you because your play was so terrible it must not have been you] I have only played with with them as my mod), and a very fluffy RVS stage unlike the ONLY OTHER game you have me as with meta.
I deserve the blame that game; don't worry too much about that.
StrangerCoug wrote:
mykonian wrote:Conclusion, SC is scum, together with UK. Now, if two players redirected their actions to Gandalf, and someone would make Gandalf a PGO, this would all be a lot easier.
The hell? Explain in detail please.

Major HoS: Lilu Hei and mykonian.
I
WILL
vote one of them in my next post.
I asked you to address this; you did not do so.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: mykonian
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:21 am

Post by mykonian »

Poor thing. Preemptive omgus?

And do you have anything else to add beyond buddying Fate and Spewing theory? Even your vote on me sucks for a page 9 vote. (OMG, he won't explain to me!!!).

I'd like you to explain why you waited with your vote, as everything you post here was already in the thread. Did you need an excuse for such a shitty vote? Because "he won't explain while I asked" is quite the excuse. Maybe I don't want to explain to you. So what? It's not like you can say that I'm a VI and that I don't know that this is supposedly antitown. Somehow you know I do it for a reason... and all you can think of is a vote. Now, I ask you, what do you think of the Fate focus of this entire game? And do you agree with the people that put on the breaks on his scumhunting?
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”