UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:22 am

Post by UncertainKitten »

Brakes, myko. Brakes. I see that error too fucking often to let it pass.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:27 am

Post by mykonian »

UncertainKitten wrote:Brakes, myko. Brakes. I see that error too fucking often to let it pass.
English is my third language. You are going to see more mistakes. Though I have absolutely no idea why I made that mistake... I must be tired.

Ok, more to the point, we have 10 pages of solid discussion. NL please. It's optimal, it's fun, and the best counterargument is that you usually don't do that. Well, here you do.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:30 am

I dunno, there are still a few questions I want answered before we no lynch.

Anyway, I apologize for that, I didn't realize English was a third language for you. Basically I do transcription review work, reviewing transcriptions done by people with English as their FIRST language, though sometimes you really gotta wonder. It's of insurance interviews, including auto insurance, so breaks/brakes is seen annoyingly often.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:38 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

I'm sorry, but I have to request replacement in all my games. Mafia is becoming an addiction rather than a hobby, and it's sucking away hours of my life each day. I know this is selfish considering the huge number of games I'm in(I just counted, it's 10), but that's just it. I'll still do MishMash, and GD, and maybe even the occasional Marathon day or Reck/dram-mod, but I really have to get out. I keep telling myself that I'm going to quit, and I tell myself I'll quit after my current games finish, but then I see another game that I just HAVE to join, and it's self-perpetuating. This is the only way I can see to stop. Sorry. I'm just glad I had the cajones to actually request replacement instead of just flaking.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:48 am

Post by mykonian »

I'm up for a policy lynch, as it is plain boring to play with a power that someone else made for you. Or we just NL
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:51 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

mykonian wrote:I'm up for a policy lynch, as it is plain boring to play with a power that someone else made for you. Or we just NL

I'm sorry? Can you clarify the meaning of this for me?
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:51 am

Post by mykonian »

why replace for a person when you get the power he crafted. It's annoying.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:02 am

Hmm.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:10 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

mykonian wrote:Poor thing. Preemptive omgus?
It is not OMGUS if it's a legitimate counterattack. Sorry.
mykonian wrote:And do you have anything else to add beyond buddying Fate and Spewing theory? Even your vote on me sucks for a page 9 vote. (OMG, he won't explain to me!!!).
I asked you to explain your choice as to why you thought UncertainKitten and I were scum. You really only gave it for UncertainKitten.
mykonian wrote:I'd like you to explain why you waited with your vote, as everything you post here was already in the thread. Did you need an excuse for such a shitty vote? Because "he won't explain while I asked" is quite the excuse.
I waited because I wanted an answer to my question first. I did not get that, and I threatened to vote one of you. Don't come crying to me because I was true to my word.
mykonian wrote:Maybe I don't want to explain to you. So what? It's not like you can say that I'm a VI and that I don't know that this is supposedly antitown. Somehow you know I do it for a reason... and all you can think of is a vote.
Withholding information is in most cases anti-town. We don't need what craft you picked right now, but other than that, if you're asked for something game-relevant, you either give it or give us a damn good reason why you're not. Got it?
mykonian wrote:Now, I ask you, what do you think of the Fate focus of this entire game? And do you agree with the people that put on the breaks on his scumhunting?
I still think Fate's being Fate and I disagree that he's scum. As for "putting the brakes on his scumhunting", that needs to be clarified before I can give an answer.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:17 pm

Post by mykonian »

StrangerCoug wrote:
mykonian wrote:I'd like you to explain why you waited with your vote, as everything you post here was already in the thread. Did you need an excuse for such a shitty vote? Because "he won't explain while I asked" is quite the excuse.
I waited because I wanted an answer to my question first. I did not get that, and I threatened to vote one of you. Don't come crying to me because I was true to my word.
I'm not going to give scum ultimatums. Scum does give town ultimatums. Basically you claimed scum. You were looking for an excuse to place your vote, and "you were true to your word" you sound legitimate. Not that you are.
mykonian wrote:Maybe I don't want to explain to you. So what? It's not like you can say that I'm a VI and that I don't know that this is supposedly antitown. Somehow you know I do it for a reason... and all you can think of is a vote.
Withholding information is in most cases anti-town. We don't need what craft you picked right now, but other than that, if you're asked for something game-relevant, you either give it or give us a damn good reason why you're not. Got it?
Or get me lynched. Currently you are voteparking. Where is the big case that tells people they should lynch me? There isn't one. There is only an excuse for this vote, which has no intention to convince anyone, but only serves to give the vote enough legitimacy that you shouldn't get attacked for it.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:41 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

mykonian wrote:I'm not going to give scum ultimatums. Scum does give town ultimatums. Basically you claimed scum. You were looking for an excuse to place your vote, and "you were true to your word" you sound legitimate. Not that you are.
I will give an ultimatum to whomever the hell it sounds reasonable regardless of my alignment. I do not believe in empty threats.
Or get me lynched. Currently you are voteparking. Where is the big case that tells people they should lynch me? There isn't one. There is only an excuse for this vote, which has no intention to convince anyone, but only serves to give the vote enough legitimacy that you shouldn't get attacked for it.[/quote]
You voiced suspicion of me in your second post of the game and your entire case on me seems to postdate when I voted you. What did I do by your second post that got me on your scumdar, and what pro-town motive do you have to keep me in the dark about it?

malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:43 pm

Post by malthusis »

I'm just reading through a few people's posts in isolation, but just a quick question:

@Lilu Hel: Could you maybe find some way to organize your thoughts better between heads? (Labelling posts or just talking about the game more together, I don't know). The split personality syndrome is really messing with my ability to figure out whether you're scum or not. Just a quick thought.
Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:52 pm

Post by Kitoari »

gandalf5166 wrote:
I'm sorry, but I have to request replacement in all my games. Mafia is becoming an addiction rather than a hobby, and it's sucking away hours of my life each day. I know this is selfish considering the huge number of games I'm in(I just counted, it's 10), but that's just it. I'll still do MishMash, and GD, and maybe even the occasional Marathon day or Reck/dram-mod, but I really have to get out. I keep telling myself that I'm going to quit, and I tell myself I'll quit after my current games finish, but then I see another game that I just HAVE to join, and it's self-perpetuating. This is the only way I can see to stop. Sorry. I'm just glad I had the cajones to actually request replacement instead of just flaking.
Noted.
Interested in doing a Dept. Heaven Large Theme. If you're interested in ironing it out, drop me a line.
Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:05 pm

Post by Kitoari »

And I found a replacement already! This is me right now:

Parama replaces gandalf5166, effective... NOW!
Interested in doing a Dept. Heaven Large Theme. If you're interested in ironing it out, drop me a line.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:07 pm

Post by Parama »

yo.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:37 pm

That kitten picture is just the best! ^^

KAWAII~

Oh, and hey Parama. Thanks for replacing in.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:39 pm

Post by Parama »

LLD PING! PING!
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:In other news, does UK always open games this way?
Bad vibes, man. Even asking this is showing too much concern.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Fate thought some part of Katsuki's post (I'm thinking the part about only Scum having a kill) was a scum slip.
Katsuki explained that it was a misread of the rules.
Fate promptly unvotes.
If ANY of that is wrong, please correct me.
Okay... and? You don't appear to take a stance on this at all. Why did you post this?

Malth !GINP
Take those stances, be abrasive!

SC PING! PING! PING!
StrangerCoug wrote:Hmm... Food for thought, but malthusis has a good counterpoint.
Lie low until lylo, anyone? This gives me passivescum vibes.
StrangerCoug wrote:Now that you bring it up, I
DO
think Katsuki needs to explain how he came to this. Responding with OMGUS doesn't look good, either.
Oh, because you couldn't have brought it up yourself :roll: I spy a Katsuki scumbuddy!
Are you playing on a delay? 111 shows no sign of knowing what's currently going on in-thread.

Kat PING!
Katsuki wrote:OH HAI FATE WHY ARE YOU SCUMZ THIS GAME? :(
OMGUS doesn't happen. Except in this post. I mean... Fate is scum for attacking you? That's exactly what it looks like.

Fate PING! PING! PING!
ZOMG META, but townFate wouldn't give up an attack that easily.
Fate wrote:LOL calling someone shotty is apparently uncivil. NOW WE KNOW KITOARIS STANCE ON THAT PLAYER.
LOLZ.
Unvote:
Vote: Lilu Hel

OH COOL. A NEW SCUM HAS ARRIVED!
I think Fate's just randomvoting and seeing if any wagons will catch on.
UncertainKitten wrote:
Unvote, Vote Fate
Fate wrote:
Unvote:
Vote: UK
Yeah... Fate is scum.

UK !GNIP
UncertainKitten wrote:What the fuck just happened? Why did Fate let up on Katsuki again?
Glad I'm not the only one who noticed this.

Lilu PING!
Lilu Hel wrote:I would suggest looking at Fate again, it's odd that he's pointing us out for barely posting when by this ridiculous play he should be accusing the people who havent posted yet of being scum and stalling.
You know, logic isn't rubber... you can't make THAT big of a stretch.

Leis PING!
I spy with my little eye...
Leiskyrie wrote:Oh, hey. LLD's in the game.
Unvote; Vote: LLD

I will now get back to reading the thread.
Leiskyrie wrote:LLD: Wh do you say Kat is any more expendable than you are?
Gandalf: ...care to explain anything? (And how is it possible that he doesn't have a vote?)
...something terribly wrong here. Why did you keep your vote on LLD when you had at least some reason to suspect gandalf and little to no reason to suspect LLD (as you yourself stated here).

myko PING!
mykonian wrote:Conclusion, SC is scum, together with UK. Now, if two players redirected their actions to Gandalf, and someone would make Gandalf a PGO, this would all be a lot easier.
Okay, care to explain? This is completely out of the blue.

Other things:
"- If you send in "Gift - Make someone a lightning rod bomb for one night", I will modkill you instantly."
hehehehehehehe
*strangles myko for wanting to NL*
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I can't get a word in edgewise, keep getting cut...
Katsuki, do you still have your ninja avatar?
Apparently I'm voteless? :/
REPLACE OUT if you're going to make this type of post.

PING!count says Fate, LLD, and SC are scum, but I'd wager Kat is more likely to be scum with Fate. Plus, SC is basically confirmed scum if Katsuki is also scum. It works out quite nicely, in fact.

vote: Fate
vote: Fate

Testing. We get rid of this guy first because it'll kill the scumteam's morale if we lynch Fate before Katsuki.
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:05 pm

I like how you went to go a find the least effective posts of certain players, and yet completely ignore the bad posting of others.

Such as Lilu. No comment on her wall posts about Fate? They were clearly flawed, and yet you choose to ignore them.

Perhaps you should take a full look at everything that has been said, rather than just selective portions.

For example, I advise you to take a deeper look into Mykonian and Hayldra, and not just post one little comment about their play. There is a lot of pposts by them that have some major problems in them that need to be addressed.

This being said, everything else is good posting. I like what you've said about SC. I can't comment too much on what you've said about Fate, because it comes back to Meta again. The Katsuki/Lei policy lynch stuff is bad, but I'm not sure I read scum off it either. I want to see more content from them before I even decide whether the policy lynch is idiocy or scummy.

Parama, would you mind broadening your field of view, and them coming back and giving your assessment again?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:07 pm

Also, to answer your question of "why did you post this?", it was a recap post of what happened between Katsuki and Fate, and what caused Fate to unvote Katsuki after calling for his lynch.

Someone asked for it, but I can't remember who... might have been SC.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:09 pm

EBWOP: I stand corrected, it was to clarify for UK.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:23 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Parama wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:Hmm... Food for thought, but malthusis has a good counterpoint.
Lie low until lylo, anyone? This gives me passivescum vibes.
I only entertain the no lynching idea for a brief moment, Parama. I don't like being passive, either; I see myself as an aggressive player on a good day.
StrangerCoug wrote:Now that you bring it up, I
DO
think Katsuki needs to explain how he came to this. Responding with OMGUS doesn't look good, either.
Oh, because you couldn't have brought it up yourself :roll: I spy a Katsuki scumbuddy!
Are you playing on a delay? 111 shows no sign of knowing what's currently going on in-thread.[/quote]
I don't have an eagle eye. I may only give something a passing notice until somebody brings it to the forefront of attention. Does that make me scum? Not necessarily. Look at any game I replace in, especially a more recent one—I generally warn that I may have missed something important and ask people to ask me for my opinion if that is the case.

UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:14 pm

Hey, Parama, got all that in concise speak? Quote stripes give me a headache.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:15 pm

Post by Parama »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I like how you went to go a find the least effective posts of certain players, and yet completely ignore the bad posting of others.
One man's trash is another man's treasure.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Such as Lilu. No comment on her wall posts about Fate? They were clearly flawed, and yet you choose to ignore them.
I don't care about Lilu's logic, but Fate's scum regardless.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Perhaps you should take a full look at everything that has been said, rather than just selective portions.
I read the entire thread. I found the posts that are most important.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:For example, I advise you to take a deeper look into Mykonian and Hayldra, and not just post one little comment about their play. There is a lot of pposts by them that have some major problems in them that need to be addressed.
But Fate is scum. You're deflecting now and I don't like it.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:This being said, everything else is good posting. I like what you've said about SC.
The scumteam now includes you and does not include SC, thank you very much.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Parama, would you mind broadening your field of view, and them coming back and giving your assessment again?
Oh dear. Broaden my field of view? You've played with me before.
NO.

UK - I can't get much conciser. I didn't post as huge of a wall as I could have, but I don't like making those huge walls anymore anyways.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:24 pm

Post by Fate »

oh HEY Parama, your reads are as shitty as ever. "Fate's scum because he realized he misread Katsuki's posts and backed off HERP DERP" Yup.

At least he's town this game.

MOVING ONNNNNNNNNN

I like myko in the myko vs. Stranger debate, as this was probably the best case I've seen made on anyone ever:
Or get me lynched. Currently you are voteparking. Where is the big case that tells people they should lynch me? There isn't one. There is only an excuse for this vote, which has no intention to convince anyone, but only serves to give the vote enough legitimacy that you shouldn't get attacked for it.
SO ya.

HEY SC, WHAT DO YOU THINK OF LILUHEI?
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:26 pm

Post by Parama »

confirm vote: fate

no caps for you
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”