I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:14 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

diddin wrote:He's posted... pretty much a whole lot of nothing really. His last post may be a chainsaw, but those read null without a flip.

Unless there are some serious objections, I'm gonna go ahead and shoot Helghast. I'll support a lynch of Wrath today instead as Helghast is screaming vigbait to me quite a bit.
Count me as a 2nd who has not seen anything scummy about Helghast. What is the reasoning there?

As for EC, his attack on Parama was all over the place. He attacked him for passing the Bomb off, the alternative was to keep it. I questioned him on this and did not care for the response.

Quite a few people have said EC. If you are not going to switch to EC, my vote is to keep it on the player who has claimed no power (WC) before Helghast.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Lateralus22 wrote:I'm curios as to what Nero Cain thinks of all of this.
Why?

The whole case on WC seems to be "he's not scumhunting" but there are a ton of others that aren't "scumhunting". I think a Helghast or Narsis shot makes more sense.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:24 pm

Post by chkflip »

A lot of scrutiny on Helghast and WC... what's the word on Narsis? Why is he a good vigshot, Nero?
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:27 pm

Post by Lateralus22 »

@IAI Helghast case

@Nero, that wasn't the WC case at all, regardless I asked you cuz you were online. What do you think of tmh?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

chkflip wrote:A lot of scrutiny on Helghast and WC... what's the word on Narsis? Why is he a good vigshot, Nero?
Narsis has done like squat. Dude is supposed to be back from his V/LA and I don't like how Quadz blasted me for my vote on CKD and said I was scummy for it but when Narsis did the same thing to EC he wasn't scummy.
Lateralus22 wrote:What do you think of tmh?

I haven't got any really scummy vibes from him but I don't like how Q21 blasted him for wanting a "no lynch" while he himself wanted a "no kill". So it made me think TMH might be town if Q21 flips scum.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:47 pm

Post by diddin »

I Am Innocent wrote:
diddin wrote:He's posted... pretty much a whole lot of nothing really. His last post may be a chainsaw, but those read null without a flip.

Unless there are some serious objections, I'm gonna go ahead and shoot Helghast. I'll support a lynch of Wrath today instead as Helghast is screaming vigbait to me quite a bit.
Count me as a 2nd who has not seen anything scummy about Helghast. What is the reasoning there?

As for EC, his attack on Parama was all over the place. He attacked him for passing the Bomb off, the alternative was to keep it. I questioned him on this and did not care for the response.

Quite a few people have said EC. If you are not going to switch to EC, my vote is to keep it on the player who has claimed no power (WC) before Helghast.
You realize I'm talking about themanhimself in the first paragraph, right?

I'm not shooting EC. Helghast has already claimed no power as well.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:20 pm

Post by popsofctown »

diddin wrote: His last post may be a chainsaw, but those read null without a flip.
Of course.

I can't remember who Narsis is, so that's probably not a horrible shot. But I'd really like to see the ugly side of Helghast floating down the river, there seems to be no hope of seeing behavior that will change my current read on him.

(and powerless..)
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
The Eruci
The Eruci
Goon
The Eruci
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:36 pm

Post by The Eruci »

:: VoteCount 1x6 ::

LynchMePls (0) -

RedCoyote (0) -

MagnaOfIllusion (0) -

themanhimself (0) -

Lateralus22 (0) -

WrathChild (2) -
Parama, diddin

curiouskarmadog (1) -
Nero Cain

Helghast (3) -
RedCoyote, Lateralus22, popsofctown

quadz08 (0) -

chkflip (0) -

Nero Cain (0) -

Narsis (1) -
Saint

q21 (0) -

diddin (0) -

popsofctown (0) -

SnakePlissken (0) -

I Am Innocent (0) -

UnofficialRulerOfEveryone (0) -

Parama (1) -
EtherealCookie

Implosion (0) -

EtherealCookie (2) -
Narsis, I Am Innocent

Saint (0) -

Not Voting (13) -
LynchMePls, Helghast, implosion, SnakePlissken, UnofficialRulerOfEveryone, WrathChild, quadz08, chkflip, MagnaOfIllusion, q21, themanhimself, curiouskarmadog, Powerrox93

With 23 Alive, it takes 12 to lynch.
Cyclic Experimentation Set x02.

Equality is a perversion of the natural order!It binds the strong to the weak. They [the weak] become anchors that drag the exceptional down to mediocrity. Individuals destined and deserving of greatness have it denied them. They [the strong] suffer for the sake of keeping them even with their inferiors.
Powerrox93
Powerrox93
Goon
Powerrox93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:07 pm

Post by Powerrox93 »

Lateralus22 wrote:powerrox please lay a vote down
[Bad joke]Shouldn't I hammer someone instead?[/Bad joke]

Then I'm going back to my VOTE: Parama that I had before AntB that got modkilled
themanhimself wrote:Lateralus however has given me a very weird vibe since he jumped in this game. Does anyone second that?
No, not yet at least. I've played with him before and he played like this.

-~-~

Also, I don't see how Helgast is scummy
Hoping to make a comeback to mafia soon...

WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:13 pm

Post by WrathChild »

themanhimself wrote:I don't see helghast as scum at all, I read and re-read his posts and I just don't see it. Lateralus however has given me a very weird vibe since he jumped in this game. Does anyone second that? I think a WC shot would give us a lot of information on someone who very well could be scum but I don't see it as necessary to a D1 scum lynch. I don't think I'd vote for a helghast shot but if you guys wanna discuss other candidates for day-vigging I'm sure I could be convinced. If we want to switch to a WC lynch though I'm not so sure that I would vote for that, seems like a waste of the effort to get a majority together when WC isnt obv-scum in my eyes, whereas a dayvig shot is much more easily decided.
So you're supporting the death of a player you don't think is scum?

Also, Major FoS on Didden for having tunnel vision on killing me.

@LAteralus: What IS the case against me?
I swear I left my gun somewhere.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:15 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

The strange thing about this game is that activity isn't really
that
bad. URoE, LynchMePls, Narsis, and Snake have yet to really participate in the discussion, but everyone else has made an acceptable number of posts varying from light to heavy activity. It's strange that we do not really see the votes to back up this 17 pages we've had so far. I don't think a wagon has even broke 5 yet, and if you look at vote counts, no name has gotten more than 4 votes. Everyone has been talking about WC, but where are the votes? I understand why diddin and Parama's wagons collapsed, but WC, EC, Helghast, and Narsis (or anyone else who is supposedly deserved) should have more votes.

Even if you give passes to URoE, LynchMePls, and Snake (URoE hasn't and probably won't confirm, the other two have said they'll be V/LA for a couple more days yet), we've still got ten players here who are making posts and not throwing down a vote. What gives? WC, Helghast, quadz, chkflip, Magna, q21, theman, ckd, Power... I'm looking at y'all. By the way, of this group, Helghast is the only one who hasn't ever cast a vote (and he still hasn't even after I called him out for it earlier), but, if you throw out RVS, I don't think Magna, chkflip, and WC have made an "actual" vote yet either.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:16 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Power 408 wrote:Also, I don't see how Helgast is scummy
[/quote]

You mean you don't see it as in you don't agree with the case brought against him, or you don't see it as in the attacks aren't valid whatsoever?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:18 pm

Post by chkflip »

WC, You haven't exactly given us that much to go off of, or any reason not to vig you whatsoever, or a more prominent vigbait case.

RC, I'm still developing reads and waiting for certain responses as I do not feel like vote-hopping is the best bet for town in this game.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:24 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

No one is asking you to "vote-hop". I don't know what this fear is of voting, chkflip. You gave that same line earlier this week that you were still considering who to vote for. I'm not telling you to change it every couple of days or anything. Is there some reason you feel uncomfortable keeping your vote on a wagon as opposed to not using it at all?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:35 pm

Post by chkflip »

1] There are 12 other people who are playing the same style, would you think that they're all fearful as well? I'm not afraid to vote, I just don't want to hop onto one of these rut-stricken wagons, I don't want to sheep other people's ideas, and I'm developing my own cases.

2] I have yet to say anything about my voting habits in this game, methinks you're mistaking this game with another. I've placed a vote on tmh (semi-RVS), switched it to WC, then unvoted as that read nulled out. The problem is the fact that this game has become very stagnant. Nobody can seem to develop much after the explosion of muh and purge of AntB.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:56 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Uh, did you just read my post 410? I'm calling all of you out. I see that you did cast a non-RVS vote, but it was so long ago that I had forgotten about it. Still, I do retract the last point in the post against you though.

Wagons only get stuck in ruts when people don't -- guess what -- utilize their votes. I hardly think it's valid to throw out some blanket criticism on every wagon in this game and say that you can't support them because they're inevitably going to be stuck in a rut. Excuse me for being frank, but if you don't help push a wagon, then no shit it's not going to move.

If it's just that you're really so concerned about looking like a sheep, I can understand that. But, then again, there's quite a bit of info here, there are at least four solid, potential names being tossed around, and there's still a void for someone to take point on this lynch. I'm trying to advocate we go for Helghast, Parama and diddin have come down hard against WC, and IAI has just made the case for an EC lynch. If you don't like any of these options, then start your own. No one is expecting you to lead or to follow, but I'm telling you that you (and others who are not throwing down votes) are starting to grind my gears a bit. There's nothing wrong with expanding on current threads already out there either.

I strongly disagree that this game is very stagnant. Like I said earlier, I don't think the activity has really been too bad considering we have four duds at the moment. I guarantee you if more townies used their votes that it would cause more discussion to take place, so I can't even give you that point really.
Helghast
Helghast
Townie
Helghast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:53 pm

Post by Helghast »

I dont understand some people obsession of voting all the time, I dont see why I have to vote all the time, show me where in the rules I have to vote everyday.
I dont always vote everyday because sometimes I dont think a person is scum, and when he flips town I'm happy because I was one of the people who didn't want him gone. When I see something big yes I'll vote but atm I'm keeping it to myself, the vote btw.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:39 pm

Post by chkflip »

Touche, RedCoyote. Here's what I'll so since it seems we've come to an impass. I'll go back to page 13 and give my perspective on it.
I Am Innocent 304 wrote:My 2 cents...Implosion had no reason to out the power that he did other than in town interest.

Scum would know they would be a target D1/N1 based on trying to get this anti town role out of the game.

Scum would not lie about the power because they know a town would get the role and verify D2 (unless they and the power were DK'd or NK'd).

Scum Implosion would have kept this power quiet and just subtly passed it on N1.

Town Implosion would have brought this up to the group D1.

The biggest problem now though is getting rid of this power. Based on above, I don't want to get rid of this power on a player that is probably a townie. But can we afford to wait, esp if Diddin is NK'd and his power lost to the void (or whatever happens to it)?

I am sure we have some protection role(s), and I would think that they would consider protecting Diddin with a 50% to 75% likelihood.
- Going to have to say that I disagree with a the bulk of this post. How can you come to a 100% conclusion that scum!implosion or town!implosion would or wouldn't do without a shred of doubt? Your post isn't exactly convincing. It's hardly even worth two cents. any!implosion had every reason to out this ability if he ever intended on using it. The Tree Stump has to declare being the Tree Stump in order for it to go into effect; certainly, it eliminates a vote, but it's D1 for crying out loud. either!implosion could steer to his own motives with this ability, it's really not all that indicative of his alignment. The mod did say the abilities were given at random. I digress, I'm of the opinion that either!implosion would out this ability to use it and have a free pass D1 whilst also getting a massive amount of heat on and off of him. Not to say this isn't all noteworthy, but your speech to confirm implosion's townieness looks purely scum motivated to look entirely too town. Especially with the obvtips to protect the vigpower, an obviously pro-town and highly desired ability.
FoS
!~

- 333, potential VI filtered out of the group. Doesn't appear as if we've lost anything but a number. I like to look at it as a good thing. Sure, it's one less townie, but it's also one less vote to lynch D1; which is the greater asset for town? The latter looks much better to me. Moving on.

- 340, a conversation between Nero Cain and quadz continues. Nero Cain had only posted a handful of times and quadz called him out on it; to be honest, I wanted to do the same thing beforehand, but didn't really find the merit in calling it out alone. It becomes more of a concern when you read this response to posting such a minimal amount of times in 14 pages.
Nero Cain 340 wrote:[Paragraph of total tomfluffery]

blahblahblah diddin's ability is not indicative of alignment blahblahblah (paraphrased)

I really like how you blast me for the vote with no reason when Narsis did the same thing in is ISO #5 yet I'm scummy and he's not.

If you want to call it an OMGUS to make you feel better then feel free but I disagree that I'm posting fluff. Apparently you think answering a question is a fluff post so I'll let you have that one yet only my fluff is scummy.

I think Innocent had a good point about Quadz in 244 and I was disappointed that he didn't feel it warranted an explanation.

++++assuming that implosion is telling the truth he's unkillable therefore Diddin's kill would not work. You JUST got done blastin' TMM for wanting a "no lynch" but you want a "no kill".
curiouskarmadog wrote:what exactly is your definition of fluff?...also why do you think it is scummy that I didnt vote Prama but did vote Diddin?...do you know something I dont...also you are misrepresenting me here why?.. Did I vote Diddin before his "claim" or after?
You're totally right. You voted him before he claimed. So my bad. But still your posting fluff.
- Are... are you
high
? Not only did you try to use a major
deflection
, but you're wasting more time thinking about ++++WIFOM and filling post with fluff for your slap-fight with CKD. Do Not like.
FoS
!~

- Also don't like the Argument from Repetition used in 404, further re-
deflecting
attention back onto Narsis. Again.
Lateralus22 344 wrote:
Helghast wrote:I asked because I didn't know what it was since I've never heard of it before, and I dropped it since all was explained in later posts. I dont constantly vote, I dont see the need for it and I keep all the FOS in my head, I only vote until I see hard evidence against someone.
Well hello. Here's the thing, you haven't presented any evidence at all, you've made little to no effort to find scum. You have however coasted along like a good little scum. Convince me you're town, show me who's scum instead of ignoring my question. k thnx.

Unvote;
Vote: Helghast
- A replacement's first vote isn't often as strongly placed as this one. Not the greatest reasoning for a vote in the world, but it's much better to see a proactive replacement instead of someone who may revert the town back into an RVS loop. Image
chkflip
like this.

- 347, tmh promises an ISO into CKD and powerrox, agrees to vigging WC in 350,

- CKD's frantic firing 355-357 raises huge exclamation points out of my head. I don't understand how any townie wouldn't see Eruci and immediately know what it means. He obviously has
no idea
in the first two posts and miraculously posts "ohIgetit" before anyone can call him on it? I call bullshit. His response to IAI's question of his alignment is a half-ass jokey response that reads more scummy than anything I've read in this game thus far. He writes "if I was on another team... wouldn't I know who was town and scum? :dumbrolleyesemotetoemphasizedumbjoke:" UMM, NO, ACTUALLY. IT DOESN'T. IF YOU WERE TOWN, YOU WOULD KNOW THAT THE TOWN AND THE MODERATOR HAVE SOMEHING HUGE IN COMMON.

[/FATE]

- Then CKD has the gaul to end 374 by calling out popsofctown for the very same thing he just missed, as if to use a little deflection himself. If both flip scum, I'd lol, but pops has been very pro-town this game, so it could be a coincidence.

- I'd rise the same question to pops; however, it reads (from what CKD quoted in 374) like he was simply confused about the similarity... as opposed to appearing as if they hadn't known about it whatsoever.

- I had a conversation with pops about the wiki (in regards to Tree Stump) and have since decided to leave the conversation at the fact that we'll have a better idea with it D2 when the announced person has it and decides not to activate it.

- IAI fluffs some "pro-town" opinion-vomit 373 with some added attention to EC on top of a claim tip that reads more scum than town to me,
especially
after diddin's 398 insisting for no more claims D1. Obviously we have strong contradicting opinions here. I agree that more claiming shouldn't happen unless the player claiming deems it necessary. In post 400, IAI completely overrides the aforementioned opinion for claims.
I Am Innocent 400 wrote:

- Further deflects attetion to EC, "not getting" Helghast (basically the same reason he's against WC vigbait) and now provides minimal reason to vig EC intead. Not looking too town to me. At all.

-
VOTE: curiouskarmadog

-
Vig Nomination: Nero Cain
Powerrox93
Powerrox93
Goon
Powerrox93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:02 pm

Post by Powerrox93 »

RedCoyote wrote:You mean you don't see it as in you don't agree with the case brought against him, or you don't see it as in the attacks aren't valid whatsoever?
I don't agree with the case brought against him.

@Mod:
Was UnofficialRulerOfEveryone supposed to be replaced?
Hoping to make a comeback to mafia soon...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

chkflip wrote: - Are... are you
high
? Not only did you try to use a major
deflection
, but you're wasting more time thinking about ++++WIFOM and filling post with fluff for your slap-fight with CKD. Do Not like.
FoS
!~

- Also don't like the Argument from Repetition used in 404, further re-
deflecting
attention back onto Narsis. Again.
Yea its totally town motivation for a player to call someone scummy for X but ignore another player doing the same thing.[/sarcasm]

Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:48 am

Post by Saint »

Diddin, if you shoot WC without at least 10 or more people saying "go for it" that you quote in a post, I am going to push your lynch so hard.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:52 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

chkflip wrote:
I Am Innocent 304 wrote:My 2 cents...Implosion had no reason to out the power that he did other than in town interest.

Scum would know they would be a target D1/N1 based on trying to get this anti town role out of the game.

Scum would not lie about the power because they know a town would get the role and verify D2 (unless they and the power were DK'd or NK'd).

Scum Implosion would have kept this power quiet and just subtly passed it on N1.

Town Implosion would have brought this up to the group D1.

The biggest problem now though is getting rid of this power. Based on above, I don't want to get rid of this power on a player that is probably a townie. But can we afford to wait, esp if Diddin is NK'd and his power lost to the void (or whatever happens to it)?

I am sure we have some protection role(s), and I would think that they would consider protecting Diddin with a 50% to 75% likelihood.
- Going to have to say that I disagree with a the bulk of this post. How can you come to a 100% conclusion that scum!implosion or town!implosion would or wouldn't do without a shred of doubt? Your post isn't exactly convincing. It's hardly even worth two cents. any!implosion had every reason to out this ability if he ever intended on using it. The Tree Stump has to declare being the Tree Stump in order for it to go into effect; certainly, it eliminates a vote, but it's D1 for crying out loud. either!implosion could steer to his own motives with this ability, it's really not all that indicative of his alignment. The mod did say the abilities were given at random. I digress, I'm of the opinion that either!implosion would out this ability to use it and have a free pass D1 whilst also getting a massive amount of heat on and off of him. Not to say this isn't all noteworthy, but your speech to confirm implosion's townieness looks purely scum motivated to look entirely too town. Especially with the obvtips to protect the vigpower, an obviously pro-town and highly desired ability.
FoS
!~
Okay, let me rephrase, if I was scum, I would keep quiet on this unless/until I was up for lynch. Considering there were 25 people to start D1, that means randomly we are all at 4% likely to get lynched....which is not very likely at all.

This is how I catch scum, by thinking what I would and wouldn't do in a situation if I were scum.

Here are a couple of lines I had objections with above:
1) "Your post isn't exactly convincing. It's hardly even worth two cents." First sentence is entirely okay, your opinion and all. But the 2nd sentence, why the attack? Scum like to do this to discredit players. Noted.

2) "any!implosion had every reason to out this ability if he ever intended on using it." Every reason? I just gave a reason why it does not benefit Scum Implosion to come out, which is that any daykilling powers would be very tempting to kill him. Do you disagree with this? It appears so as you even admit later a player outting this power would get "a massive amount of heat on" him. Why the contradiction?

3) "The Tree Stump has to declare being the Tree Stump in order for it to go into effect; certainly, it eliminates a vote, but it's D1 for crying out loud." Yes, which is more of a reason not to declare it. There was a 96% random chance that Implosion was not going to be the lynch today...why bring it up at all? I wouldn't if I was scum. Are you saying scum chkflip would outted the tree stump power?

4) "Not to say this isn't all noteworthy, but your speech to confirm implosion's townieness looks purely scum motivated to look entirely too town." So are you saying my "speech" was pro-town? Before you said it wasn't worth 2 cents? Please clarify which one it is.

5) "Especially with the obvtips to protect the vigpower, an obviously pro-town and highly desired ability." Well considering one player already said that "No doc is going to protect you...if a doc would protect you he is an idiot" it didn't feel so obvious to me. And notice I did not say 100% protection, this puts doubt in the mafia's head. 'Do I want to risk trying to get the dayvig power out of the game at 25% - 50% no protection or do I want to ensure my NK?' See, there is a difference.
chkflip wrote:- IAI fluffs some "pro-town" opinion-vomit 373 with some added attention to EC on top of a claim tip that reads more scum than town to me,
especially
after diddin's 398 insisting for no more claims D1. Obviously we have strong contradicting opinions here. I agree that more claiming shouldn't happen unless the player claiming deems it necessary.
For someone who just FOS'd me, you sure do think I say alot of pro-town stuff in my posts.

Here's a hint buddy, Post 373 comes before Post 398. But next time I'll check my crystal ball before I post.

"Obviously we have strong contradicting opinions here. I agree that more claiming shouldn't happen unless the player claiming deems it necessary." I am curious, can you provide a situation when a player about to be killed might deem it not necessary to claim??? I mean there must be situations since we have "strong contradicting opinions here."
chkflip wrote:In post 400, IAI completely overrides the aforementioned opinion for claims.
I Am Innocent 400 wrote:

"In post 400, IAI completely overrides the aforementioned opinion for claims." Where did I do that? Did I say to kill a target without allowing a chance to claim? No I did not. Please explain what you meant here.
chkflip wrote:- Further deflects attetion to EC, "not getting" Helghast (basically the same reason he's against WC vigbait) and now provides minimal reason to vig EC intead. Not looking too town to me. At all.
Have you read the thread, or just "back to page 13"? Because there was alot going on with Parama/EC earlier in the game.

I'll put my reasons for EC in another post. I already mentioned the back and forth with Parama that just seemed off. It really is the most bizarre thing I have seen today.

As for WC, I admit his birthday non vote on Diddin was scummy and something I plan to keep an eye on. Hence why I'd push him before Helghast. But as Diddin can attest in a prior game about my scumhunting tactics, the first thing or two that draws a ton of heat usually leads to scum going after easy targets. Hence why I am looking at EC (for going after Parama) and those going after WC may need a look too.

As for Helghast, I read his ISO and he really has done nothing. I 100% agree with RC that at this point in the game, unless we are nearing LyLo, there is no reason not to have a vote out there on the player you find most scummy or in need of heat.

[scum IAI trying to look protown]Remember, if we force everyone to take a stance and vote, that means the scum have to do it too. They can't lay low, they have to make choices and we will better be able to figure them out later in the game based on stances and voting patterns.[/scum IAI trying to look protown]
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:01 am

Post by popsofctown »

joke or not, I don't like that you're spending any amount of thought on how other players perceive you. It's not very Erucilicious.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:45 am

Post by Lateralus22 »

WrathChild:
Parama, The man himself, Diddin, Lateralus22, popsofclown, powerrox93, I am Innocent
(7)

EC:
RedCoyote, Saint, curiouskarmadog, I Am Innocent
(4)

Helghast:
Lateralus22, pops
(2)

Nero Cain:
chkflip
(1)

Narsis:
Saint
(1)

Current hit list for didden, note there
may be some errors so please point them out.
I've got your name there if you've expressed some interest in the vig candidate even if they weren't your first choice but you were willing to compromise but haven't got your name next to someone unless I thought you said exactly that you would be cool with switching to them.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:13 am

Post by popsofctown »

on this topic, diddin should not count his vote as double or triple. He needs to shoot the person who the MOST people vote for, either by majority or a plurality near deadline.

If he picks between the top cantidates he could be picking the nontown person and that defeats the point.
"Well, I..."

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”