xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:59 am

Post by xvart »

Vi, 789 wrote:xvart 782 - See tanstalas 241 and Vi 732 for tanstalas and inHim respectively.
Okay, I see what you are saying now. Looking back I see that the rules post says flavor can be requested so that would have to be a legitimate reading out of his role pm and not an observation from the rules.

UNVOTE:

However, I still can't clear inHim as having a town role without more details surrounding the mechanics of his role, especially since it has not been proven yet.

mothrax
- why did you choose to RB gandalf and Vi?
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Uite
Uite
Mafia Scum
Uite
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:34 am

Post by Uite »

For everyone who's asking about the mechanics of inHim's role:
inHimshallibe wrote:@Uite: It's a one-shot, one post deal, and nothing more. So is the vote control (though that persists through the whole Day). I get to pick who posts, but all the Ungrika ghosts can speak with the person I choose and help formulate the post.
Isn't that clear enough or something?

@Vi:
I concede that I'm not playing as well as I could. I've found it hard to focus on anything much lately, and right now, I'm mostly confused about this game. I should probably re-read again to get my bearings back.
[ɜytə] — Ceterum censeo spumam delendam esse

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:52 am

Post by Vi »

All you need to reread to start with is post 775.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Uite
Uite
Mafia Scum
Uite
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:58 am

Post by Uite »

Would you be offended if I don't take your word for it and start at the beginning of day 2?

What I also really don't get is that you're mildly speaking out against nocase and Seraphim's latest votes, while actually voting Mothrax yourself as well.

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.
Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:27 am

Post by Ythill »

One week until deadline.

• Vote Count

3 ~ mothrax (nocase, Vi, Seraphim)
    2 ~ xvart (tanstalas, inHimshallibe)
    1 ~ inHimshallibe (Zorblag)
    1 ~ Seraphim (Uite)

Not voting: mothrax, xvart
  • Notes

• With nine alive, it takes five to lynch.
  • Deadline is Saturday, January 8th, 22:00 PST (GMT-8).
  • D2 Prods: Zorblag (1), Mothrax (1).
  • Overall prods: Zorblag (2).
  • InHimshallibe and tanstalas will be V/LA until January 2nd.
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

"So yeah, it is a sign from the angels." ~CooLDoG
Uite
Uite
Mafia Scum
Uite
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:35 am

Post by Uite »

Uite wrote:What I also really don't get is that you're mildly speaking out against nocase and Seraphim's latest votes, while actually voting Mothrax yourself as well.
Also, the sudden jump off xvart. You were basically asking me to hammer, and now you've pretty much backed off him. The parallels between the Mariyta wagon Day 1 are perplexing.

mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:42 am

Post by mothrax »

@xvart: gandalf n0 because out of everyone in this game I have played with him the most. Vi because I have an inherint nagging suspicion of people who lead the town and wanted to see where it went.
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:45 am

Post by mothrax »

Also, I am kind of a dipshit and just rechecked my pms. I was torn between vi and mariyta and ended up rbing mariyta.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:36 pm

Post by Vi »

Uite wrote:Would you be offended if I don't take your word for it and start at the beginning of day 2?
Yes and no. Do as you like but I want you to come back to 775 in the end.
What I also really don't get is that you're mildly speaking out against nocase and Seraphim's latest votes, while actually voting Mothrax yourself as well.
Seraphim's, not nocase's.
I dislike Seraphim's vote, but I don't nearly think he's scum more than the top three from 775.
Uite 805 wrote:Also, the sudden jump off xvart. You were basically asking me to hammer, and now you've pretty much backed off him. The parallels between the Mariyta wagon Day 1 are perplexing.
If by "asking you to hammer" you mean "pointing out your terriscummy relationship with him", by "backed off him" you mean "unvoted him for someone better while stating that he is one of only three people I want to lynch", and by "perplexing" you mean that you don't have any solid ground for an accusation but wanted to throw something out, yes.

And yet mothrax 807 is so self-evidently awful that he's still a better lynch than you.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
nocase
nocase
Hot Streak
nocase
Hot Streak
Hot Streak

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:46 pm

Post by nocase »

why would mothrax stick his neck out over the chopping block by making that revision if he was scum?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by Vi »

nocase wrote:why would mothrax stick his neck out over the chopping block by making that revision if he was scum?
Good question. Potential answer: He can't really look WORSE right now.

Counter-questions: Why does that revision involve roleblocking a claimed V. Townie? And where did that Mariyta suspicion come from in the first place? The most mothrax ever said about Mariyta involved her being "useless".

----

Quickly skimming through Exe's posts are putting me off from an xvart lynch Today. Uite is still great though (and IMO the only alternative to mothrax at this point).

@mod: Replace Troll
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:09 pm

Post by mothrax »

Actually that is false. I believe that I mentioned not one but several times that I would have been happy with a Mariyta lynch during D1.
nocase
nocase
Hot Streak
nocase
Hot Streak
Hot Streak

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:12 pm

Post by nocase »

@vi
, good enough for me. this answer better be good enough for you, too, because i'm feeling particularly lazy tonight.

@mothrax
, you're not producing content that looks deep and genuine enough for me to trust any of your reads. reads like a thinly veiled masquerade.
nocase
nocase
Hot Streak
nocase
Hot Streak
Hot Streak

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:15 pm

Post by nocase »

hey, guys, let's lynch mothrax. if he's not scum then i don't want him in lylo anyway.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:24 pm

Post by Vi »

mothrax #9 wrote:A1) his vote on Mariyta is pure 100% hipocracy: He claims she has done nothing of note other than complain about his fakeclaim (not disputing that), yet if you look at his iso, 8 of 14 posts are about his fake claim.
mothrax #10 wrote:@troll: no, I do not have a town read on mariyta at this point. I don't think I ever implied as such. I just think gandalf is more likely to be scum.
mothrax #11 wrote:I called gandalf scum because of his hipocracy surrounding mariyta. In that same post, I said that him pointing out that she had not contributed was true.
mothrax #13 wrote:I said in my orriginal attack on gandalf that I found Mariyta to be equally useless... I don;t know how many times I have to say this but I will say it one more time: I voted and am voting gandalf because of his hipocracy in his attacks on Mariyta. I aslo noted that I would also be down for a Mariyta lynch, but at the time of my vote I wasn't ready to lynch anyone, and therefore didn't vote the major wagon, which I believe was at L-2 or similar at the time.
mothrax #18 wrote:Re Mariyta: I was not attempting to derail the wagon. Look at the vote in context. A few points:
A1) Mariyta was at L-3 still... no big whoop. Read my scum meta, I uberbus as scum, so what motivation would I have to derail a wagon?
B2) it was page seven. Regardless of my thoughts on Mariyta's alignment, Pg 7 is too early to lynch anyone imo.
mothrax #19 wrote:c3) I am happy with a lynch on any of our claimed players. At this point, there is no reason to push to another claim for people to unvote after the claim.
And there we are, every place where you mention Mariyta being suspicious.

Not only is it weak, but just from these quotes I can already see you suspect gandalf more
and
these quotes don't factor in the posts you made at the end of the Day accusing xvart, inHim, and Troll.

Sooooo... why Mariyta?
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:27 pm

Post by mothrax »

because I wanted to rb someone and see the results. If nothing happens tonight, then my gandalf rb was good, but untill I saw the results I was stuck basically bouncing between my scumspects. The thing that sucks about being a "delayed" rb
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:35 pm

Post by Vi »

mothrax wrote:my gandalf rb
Stop. Breathe. Double-check. Breathe. Retry.
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by mothrax »

EBWOP If nothing had happened last night

in other words when I submitted the RB for tonight on Mariyta I didn't know the results of my first RB
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:44 pm

Post by Vi »

Oh, wait, I understand what you were saying in 815. Never mind me. >.>

But I don't see what that has to do with Mariyta.
nocase
nocase
Hot Streak
nocase
Hot Streak
Hot Streak

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:45 pm

Post by nocase »

Vi wrote:
HE'S FLIPPIN' CONTINENTS.
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:46 pm

Post by mothrax »

I didn't know whether or not my roleblock had any effect on gandalf and wouldn't untill later. In my mind it made more sense to try someone else the next night and see what results were yielded. If this morning had yielded no kill I would have pushed much harder for a gandalf lynch and gone back to rbing him.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:47 pm

Post by Vi »

nocase wrote:
Vi wrote:
HE'S FLIPPIN' CONTINENTS.
No, he was talking about his N0 block.

---

mothrax - You're not telling me why Mariyta instead of inHim, Troll, xvart, me, or even gandalf again.
nocase
nocase
Hot Streak
nocase
Hot Streak
Hot Streak

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:54 pm

Post by nocase »

in other news.

xvart's play is just so lackluster that it flies totally in the face of my meta on him. i still really hate the conflict of my reads with the role claims.
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by mothrax »

I already said she was my number two scum read at the time.
nocase
nocase
Hot Streak
nocase
Hot Streak
Hot Streak

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:06 pm

Post by nocase »

Zorblag wrote:This is simply a prod response. The break has continued to be busy and I've not had a chance to look at MS at all since my last post in this thread. I'll get some actual content in before I head out for the evening tomorrow and once the quarter starts on Monday I'll actually be in a much more settled schedule.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”