Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:50 pm

Post by Lateralus22 »

Will read up sometime, what's the case against AntB?
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:23 pm

Post by boberz »

He is scum with pappumsrat. That is my case.

(It isnt I will show it to year at a time when it is not new years eve (no longer))
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:53 am

Post by Mariyta »

boberz wrote:(It isnt I will show it to year at a time when it is not new years eve (no longer))
Someone got a bit tipsy on New Year's Eve, eh?

@AntB: Saying a policy lynch is needed is the same thing as saying it is good [for the town]. There is no misrep in my statement and I have not misrepped anything in this game. I look forward to your case.

For those who keep saying "scum vig," please cease and desist immediately. A vigilante, by definition, cannot be scum.

@Lat: My main suspicion having not re-read comes from post #489 (I think that was the #). Policy lynches, IMO, should come day 1, if at all. They are usually not a good idea in general and lynching someone based on policy on day 2, especially after 3 town deaths, is bad play at best. Plus the "he might be SK" thing bothers me (though AntB wasn't the first to say it, he did hop on that wagon pretty darn easily). In summary, weak reasons to hop on an easy wagon.

Re: Method of Killing- while we shouldn't discount it completely, I don't think we should put a ton of stock into it, either. "Dismembering" could be either town or scum. Heck, look at Dexter. He dismembers people all the time, and he's mostly good.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:09 am

Post by boberz »

Someone got a bit tipsy on New Year's Eve, eh?
Apparently so, essentially it meant I will get round to it at a time other than that for obvious reasons. (substitute you for year and it actually makes sense).

I didnt mean scum vig, I meant scum killing role generally (when speculationg about moose) didnt mean to start this.

---

Fancy voting for him mariyta, we need to be a bit more focussed today, and I am worried moose will dominate discussion again.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:10 am

Post by Mariyta »

Ant_to_the_Max: Seems to use his inexperience as a qualifier to his statements quite a bit. Otherwise, seems to be putting in good effort and comes across mostly town.

AntB: I hate ISO #11. He basically piggy-backs on what others have already said and the "air of scum but nothing to cause concern" does not sit well with me. The first line of ISO #13 terribad. He also gets really defensive and starts attacking Beefster when Beef shows suspicion of him. I've already explained my view on his "policy lynch" on day 2 and the moose tunneling is awful.
@AntB: In many of your posts, you seem to think Moose is just bad town. Why do you want to lynch him despite that? Also, you listed the scum team as Beefster, werewolf, and 'possibly Moose.' Where do you stand now?

Boberz: The attitude today seems a bit... meeker? than yesterday. Aside from that, he seems alright.

Dekes: This man is a genius.
Dekes to Moose wrote:Dude, you really oughta smoke some pot before visiting this site to calm the hell down.
@Dekes: When you get back, does your opinion on Substrike stand?

Lateralus: Seems pretty pro-town.

moose: Yeah... I didn't read his ISO.

Mr.Wright/Pappums Rat: Wright seemed fine. Don't like the rat. His call for a modkill on moose was way out of line, not to mention the SK speculation.

Substrike: He owns the patent on MTV (Moose Tunnel Vision). Before doing an ISO, I thought Substrike was scummy. But I didn't find anything conclusive in the ISO, so maybe it's just his tunneling.

The progression of the Moose wagon was/is awful. Not only the people jumping on, but also the reasons people gave jumping off. It's funny that several people (most of whom I currently suspect) keep jumping back on, only to jump off again.

Would someone please be so kind as to point out the post where moose claimed? I can't seem to find it, just allusions to vigness and whatnot. I have more to say on the matter once I see that.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:48 am

Post by pappums rat »

mariyta, i think this is the post where moose sort-of claimed:
moose200x wrote:I won't confirm my vigness but I will confirm that my allegiance lies with the town.
although he contradicted himself with this post:
moose200x wrote:
boberz wrote:
I still think if he deliberately acts against wincon it should be modkill
You admit shooting a townie out of spite is against my wincon. That'd only be my wincon if I am town.

calling for moose's modkill was not out of line at all when you consider all of the anger and disruptive behavior he has brought to this game. here are the posts that brought me to want moose dead:
moose200x wrote:
Substrike22 wrote:I think that your /confirm post is the scummiest post so far in the game. Now you're asking questions to which I've already answered on Page 1. Note the top of my post with a vote for you. It has your answer. Stall more. Boberz' chainsaw of you looks even better now.
Damn boy, you're talking pretty fucking big so early in the game. And what the fuck are you talking about "Stall more"? It's page 2 bro.
moose200x wrote:
Substrike22 wrote:Yeah it amazes me that you can't remember a post from half a page ago, brah. Imagine what'll happen when we're up to 3 or 4.

Also you still haven't addressed the issue of why all of Hikari, Boberz, and I all agreed you made a scummy post in the first place. Might want to focus on that in your next post, "boy".

p-edit: Fair enough Boberz. I agree with your point about his vote, by the way. Waiting for his explanation on that one.

You seriously think I care what anyone of you three has to say? I MAKE SCUMMY POSTS all game, get used to it. Or just tunnel me until day 3 when I am finally lynched and everyone bitches at me for ruining the game. Been there done that.
moose200x wrote:I AM NOT CRUMBLING, I AM NOT GIVING UP THIS IS HOW I MOTHERFUCKING PLAY.
moose200x wrote:
boberz wrote:Play better then
Shut up
moose200x wrote:
boberz wrote:
No, Why?

Btw I will continue to nag you untill you do something constructive.
Here this is constructive. I bolded your post for you.
moose200x wrote:Oh and you think I give a fuck about you call me scum for claiming, go f yourself if you think so. I am probably the most important role in this game. I'd bet money on that. Unless there is some kinda cop/vig hybrid.
moose200x wrote:I really don't have time right now. Let me just say this. Boberz is playing identical to when he was scum in a game we played before. Substrike is a prick. And is being extra pricky to me. Why would he be a prick to me? HMMM. 1, He thinks I am scum and is trying to get me lynched. or 2, He is scum and trying to get me lynched. His plan is simple. - piss me off, make me rage and townies go OMG OMG LYNCH . And if you can't tell I rage very easily. His repeated "moos" shows evidence of this.

And the moos thing does piss me. Fuck you substrike. I wish I had more than one bullet in this gun.
moose200x wrote:I am shooting boberz, town can fuck itself, I just wanna know boberz dies. And I will LOL if he flips scum. OH GOD I WILL LOL FOREVER! God I hate him so much.

I almost agree with werewolf. I thought It was substrike bob and hiraki not beefster.

Whatever. let's lynch substrike or bobster and I shoot the other and we all LOL to victory.

people may disagree with me on whether or not moose should have been modkilled, but i dont see any reason why i cant call for it. he has been nothing but trouble ever since the game started.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:02 am

Post by AntB »

@Mariyta
Policy lynches are never good, however, sometimes they are necessary to survival. You pushing me saying policy lynches are good when I have in fact stated the opposite makes you a bit scummy.
Also. are you saying that defending myself is a bad thing?

The scum team guess being 66% town has placed me in shock. However, now I'm thinking Boberz as he was an active pusher of both cases, flip-flopped a bit and has now voted for me because you had a suspicion and nothing more.This also looks like blatant buddying and you seem to be happily going with it.
He has also paired me with pappums rat, another who he has only mentioned ONCE before declaring us as scumteam. This guy is now reeking of scum, and your aroma isn't much more pleasent.

VOTE: Boberz for now however.
Show
:doc: I shall protect you!! :doc: ... why do I smell of vanilla..?

"tickle" - Haylen is now thinking of Mayonnaise

G+
AntB - My wiki page. Usually up to date.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:27 am

Post by Mariyta »

I totally disagree with calling for a modkill when it's unwarranted, Rat.

I would like moose to fully claim, if others agree, of course. He is the most contentious player in this game and has half-claimed, leaving us to guess the rest. A full claim would help put things into perspective and leave him little wiggle room later on (if he makes it that far).

AntB, as I've already stated, calling for a policy lynch means you think they're good (or helpful, if you don't like using the word good). And I say that calling for a policy lynch on day 2 is not good/helpful and actually borders on scummy. As far as Beefster is concerned, you were not just defending yourself. You were overdefensive.
AntB wrote:This guy is now reeking of scum, and your aroma isn't much more pleasent.
Are you referring to Boberz and me in this quote? If so, I find that highly entertaining, considering we're the two who find you suspicious. That seems to be a trend with you, doesn't it?

Anyhoo, moose needs to claim, and AntB or Rat need to die. I like an AntB lynch slightly better.
VOTE: AntB
-Susan Ertz

pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:38 am

Post by pappums rat »

currently loling at mariyta's gross overreaction to my views on moose. saying i need to get lynched because i wanted moose modkilled (who has been thoroughly anti-town the entire game) is rather scummy iyam, and i will have to review mariyta's posts in iso to get a better read on her.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:55 am

Post by pappums rat »

well, i couldnt find anything particularly scummy in mariyta's previous posts, and since both of the top suspects are currently dead and people are not posting i am a bit lost atm. i still think moose is the best lynch because he will only be a liability later in the game and because he may still be scum.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:06 am

Post by AntB »

@Boberz & Mariyta
I want all your evidence on pappums rat, both of you, and all evidence on me. Boberz more because he voted on Mariyta's call.

@Mariyta
Care to show me how I've over-defended? I answered your questions and presented a counter-case.
You also failed to address my buddying accusation.
Show

G+
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:10 am

Post by boberz »

AntB, at one point "performed a scumhunt" and also asked moose to. It makes it sound like he wants to look like he is scumhunting rather than actually doing it.

Perform is not a word anyone else would or has used.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:49 am

Post by Substrike22 »

Mariyta and Moose scumteam?
AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:55 am

Post by AntB »

Substrike22++;
Show

G+
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:34 am

Post by moose200x »

Substrike22 wrote:Mariyta and Moose scumteam?
Tell me this, do you believe I killed werewolf.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:43 am

Post by Substrike22 »

Unless you've got an explaination on what you said after the night was over, and an explanation on how he ended up dead, Occam's Razor states you did. So, yes I think you killed werewolf, but I'm also willing to hear you out.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:49 am

Post by boberz »

Why mariyta sbstrike?
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:12 am

Post by moose200x »

Substrike22 wrote:Unless you've got an explaination on what you said after the night was over, and an explanation on how he ended up dead, Occam's Razor states you did. So, yes I think you killed werewolf, but I'm also willing to hear you out.

no, I did kill that guy. I just wanted to make sure you believed me.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:52 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Votecount 2.01

AntB - 2 - boberz, Mariyta
moose200x - 2 - Substrike22, pappums rat
boberz - 1 - AntB

Not Voting: Lateralus22, Ant_to_the_max, Dekes, moose200x

Deadline: January January 20.

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

V/LA: Dekes, through January 2

Please do not post while drunk in this game. Thank you.

....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:00 am

Post by pappums rat »

moose, why would anyone doubt that you had killed werewolf?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:04 am

Post by moose200x »

pappums rat wrote:moose, why would anyone doubt that you had killed werewolf?
just making sure.
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:57 pm

Post by moose200x »

I have a 102 temp. No INSURANCE :( So i will try my best to keep up. thank you.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:57 am

Post by Mariyta »

AntB wrote:@Boberz & Mariyta
I want all your evidence on pappums rat, both of you, and all evidence on me. Boberz more because he voted on Mariyta's call.

@Mariyta
Care to show me how I've over-defended? I answered your questions and presented a counter-case.
You also failed to address my buddying accusation.
First, the overreaction I stated was in regards to your attack on Beefster, not your response to me. This entire post, however, is pretty on edge and you seem to be getting awfully upset over such few votes, especially votes by people you deem as scum. Re: the buddy accusation, it doesn't deserve addressing. "Buddying" is horribly overused. Just because two people agree on something, it doesn't automatically mean they are buddies. If you are referring to his "pick someone and I'll go with it," he already stated he thinks I'm likely town, and it's not uncommon for people to hitch their ponies to someone they deem town.

Moose, insurance likely wouldn't do you any good anyway. It's probably just a virus and you'll get over it in due time. Drink OJ and ginger ale, and get plenty of sleep.

Waiting on the folks who have yet to post in the new year.
-Susan Ertz

Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:20 am

Post by Dekes »

Aw, there goes another one in the column "If a VI is useless, there's still the probability he's useless scum instead of useless town."

Now I don't see how moose can be anything but an SK now. As much as it pains me to agree with pappums (more on that later), but I've never seen a killing role that had "dismembering" as a kill flavor and was town aligned.
Mariyta wrote:Re: Method of Killing- while we shouldn't discount it completely, I don't think we should put a ton of stock into it, either. "Dismembering" could be either town or scum. Heck, look at Dexter. He dismembers people all the time, and he's mostly good.
Lol.

Then you have several aforementioned slip ups and voilá, there's our SK.

Btw, Moose's kill of werewolf was absolutely him trying to appease to town, because he knew he'd be in a pile of shit if he had shot boberz who has a lot of town cred among the players.

It's usually not a good idea to go SK-hunting before scumhunting, because it equally benefits town and scum to get rid of a third party. However, you rarely have such an obvious SK that early in the game. It's apparent that moose can't be trusted and I will be down for a moose lynch if it comes down it. If we lynch him today, we can prevent the loss of one of our potential mislynches (since one additional kill doesn't matter in a 12-player game).

So, moose, mind full claiming now? I have no idea how you were trying to keep this charade up after N2. Sucks about your illness, but that should not and will not have any affect on how I see you this game.
moose200x wrote:If there is a maf RB- Boberz or substrike are town.

So, if someone got RB'ed please out yourself.
This is just fucking weird. Mind explaining this one, moose? Nice role-fishing though.

On to other things:
Mariyta wrote:@Dekes: When you get back, does your opinion on Substrike stand?
Well, I reread a bit during the night. His tiebreaker vote on Beefster was definitely something I knew I'd look at later on. But sadly, it was a) consistent with his suspicions, so no slip up there and b) now that we have seen both wagons flip it was definitely not a vote to save his partner.

Now, the good news, he's still extremely high on the scummilicious list. His D2 effort is almost non-existant. He avoids every other topic but his continued moose-tunneling from yesterday. And if moose really turns out to be the SK, Substrike would have as much interest in getting rid of him, especially since moose expressed a lot of suspicion towards Substrike yesterday.
Substrike22 wrote:Mariyta and Moose scumteam?
Mind sharing a bit of information or reasoning about that, mmh?

Eh, Lateralus and Ant-to-the-Max, stop rereading and join the debate, will ya? Remind me to take a look at those two. Iirc, both are heavily flying under the radar.

Couple of points before this post gets too long (may be a tad late for that):

- On rereading Ant_B, I've gotten more of a stubborn town read than anything outright scummy. Calling on the policy lynch on moose is bad, I agree, but I can understand that he thinks moose can be a liability for us even if he's town.

- Pappum on the other hand is a lynch I can fully support. Similar reasons as Substrike suprisingly. Since replacing in he's focus has been almost solely on moose, it's much worse on D2. He didn't have strong reads on either Beefster or werewolf, but then he said he wouldn't mind seeing either swing. Yet he didn't commit to either wagon. Wow, distancing from both townie wagons, that's new one.

No wagon on either pappums or Substrike? =/

Vote: Substrike
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:01 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Votecount 2.02

AntB - 2 - boberz, Mariyta
moose200x - 2 - Substrike22, pappums rat
boberz - 1 - AntB
Substrike22 - 1 - Dekes

Not Voting: Lateralus22, Ant_to_the_max, moose200x

Deadline: January January 20.

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

V/LA: Dekes, through January 2

....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”