boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:53 am

Post by boberz »

AntB concisely what is the case against me. If there isnt one get off the wagon, the OMGUS just stinks at the moment.

Dekes post looks good actually, but we really need engagement. It feels like a catch up post which is cool, but prolonged engagement is better.

Later and other Ant need to post swiftly please.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:09 am

Post by Dekes »

I'm here for a while.

While you're here, too: What do you think of Substrike?
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:14 am

Post by Substrike22 »

boberz wrote:Why mariyta substrike?
Post 504, where Mariyta simply refuses to give an opinion on moose via a "yeah, didn't iso" remark. There was an opinion on everyone else there, why not moose as well? Plus there were a few things that I believe I mentioned yesterday (game yesterday) about Mari calling Moose "vig bait" when moose had already soft claimed vig. But I see that as a null slip on some ways. I was more mentioning moose/mariyta as a thought. Any guesses as to who I want to lynch?

I still find post 227 from AntB one of the scummier posts in the game, it looks like it's providing an out for moose as a potential scum buddy at best, at worst it's kind of a reaching post in either coaching or a poor attempt at scum hunting.
AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:05 pm

Post by AntB »

@Boberz
In brief, blatent buddying with Mariyta, voting for me without reason beyond "Mariyta: Name your target", over-aggressive pushing of two townie cases, unable to keep track of your vote (ISO #91, #93 #95)
Show
:doc: I shall protect you!! :doc: ... why do I smell of vanilla..?

"tickle" - Haylen is now thinking of Mayonnaise

G+
AntB - My wiki page. Usually up to date.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:23 pm

Post by boberz »

Tbh my buddying was blatant. I asked him who he wanted me to vote for so I cannot fault you in that.

Over-aggressive meaning what??? I tried to get them lynched. WHat does over aggressive mean. would you rather I vote them and take no place in the wagon.

Unable to keep track of my vote? It was clearly a joke. THe bloke was dead, and town which suprised me so I voted him (as a joke) still. But humour me, even if this is true why would it be scummy.

And I have provided reasoning behind voting for you.
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:44 pm

Post by pappums rat »

dekes wrote:

- Pappum on the other hand is a lynch I can fully support. Similar reasons as Substrike suprisingly. Since replacing in he's focus has been almost solely on moose, it's much worse on D2. He didn't have strong reads on either Beefster or werewolf, but then he said he wouldn't mind seeing either swing. Yet he didn't commit to either wagon. Wow, distancing from both townie wagons, that's new one.
dekes, i think it is fully understandable why i want moose dead, especially when you consider that i did just recently replace into this game. while this game has been going on for quite some time for the other players, i came in and within an hour i had absorbed all of the anti-town and rage-filled posts that moose has made, and quite frankly it pissed me off. moose had, for the most part, been the focal point of attention, with ww555 and beefster as really the only other people who had been inspected in any great detail. due to the fact that these 3 platers had dominated attention throughout day 1, without anyone else, imo, making any strong scumtells, practically everyone else has flown under the radar. i have been iso-ing people, and still cant really find anything conclusive. therefore, for now my vote is sticking with moose. he has been anti-town all throughout the game and is likely a sk. there is no reason to keep him alive.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:28 pm

Post by pappums rat »

i think i am going to have to cast an fos on lateralus22, he has seemed rather lurky as of late and was just on a few minutes ago and left without replying to what is going on recently. his posts seem pro-town to me, but i am going to have to re-analyze them to try to find any hidden agendas.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

Ok. So I have some notes on the game and everyone, but there is one question I am unsure why it has not been answered yet.

Moose, you have claimed that you were a one-shot power role who has now just wasted their one shot. You have also claimed that you were town aligned.
Looking through the wiki at all the killing roles, I have not come across one that fits your description.

I want a claim out of him. With his "one shot" over with, as he said, he is pretty much a VT now, so there should be no harm at all with him claiming.

Also, how that goes down affects some of my views on people so I want this out of the way before I jump to conclusions.
Apologies for falling off the face of the earth.
I'M BACK BABY FOR A LIMITED TIME*!
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:21 pm

Post by moose200x »

Ant_to_the_max wrote:Ok. So I have some notes on the game and everyone, but there is one question I am unsure why it has not been answered yet.

Moose, you have claimed that you were a one-shot power role who has now just wasted their one shot. You have also claimed that you were town aligned.
Looking through the wiki at all the killing roles, I have not come across one that fits your description.

I want a claim out of him. With his "one shot" over with, as he said, he is pretty much a VT now, so there should be no harm at all with him claiming.

Also, how that goes down affects some of my views on people so I want this out of the way before I jump to conclusions.

I am jack of all trades. Happy?
AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:38 am

Post by AntB »

While I was guilty on tunnelling on moose, you tunnelled wolf as soon as hiraki was replaced (Easy target? Unable to defend against the hiraki slips due to not being hiraki?) Admittedly he dodged a couple questions but no need to push him that hard. Case on Beefster was valid enough, however. That guy seemed to slip and slip...

I can only find 3 posts which state a "case" on me:
ISO#95 wrote:I
vaugely think
I found him slightly scummy during my initial read as well, I too wil reread.
Bolded part makes me O_o considering its following a vote.
ISO#96 wrote:[AntB] is scum with pappumsrat. That is my case.
Good case. String me up.
ISO#98 wrote:AntB, at one point "performed a scumhunt" and also asked moose to. It makes it sound like he wants to look like he is scumhunting rather than actually doing it.

Perform is not a word anyone else would or has used.
Finally something valid. I was pushing moose to do something beneficial for town and in the process became tunnelled and became a hindrance for the town admittedly.

As for the votes being a joke. Really? Outside RVS your voting for "a joke".
ISO#93 just seems plain odd... but passable I suppose.
ISO#95 however, why would you need to unvote when that was your first vote of D2? Kinda implies autopilot and your not keeping track of your vote (or the game for that matter) very well.

Fixed quote tag. ~~NS
Last edited by Nobody Special on Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show

G+
AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:39 am

Post by AntB »

Cocked up quotes again....
@Mod Can you fix please?
Show

G+
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:34 am

Post by boberz »

AntB this is ludicrous. What could it have been other than a joke, the bloke was dead. Furthermore. I acutally included an 'if I have to' with the unvote demonstrating I was more than aware of its futility.

I didnt tunnell anyone, I had cases on moose and beefster at various points yesterday. Focussed is different from tunnelled.

---

Ant to the max, you need to do much better than that.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:36 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Votecount 2.03
(unchanged)

AntB - 2 - boberz, Mariyta
moose200x - 2 - Substrike22, pappums rat
boberz - 1 - AntB
Substrike22 - 1 - Dekes

Not Voting: Lateralus22, Ant_to_the_max, moose200x

Deadline: January January 20.

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:38 am

Post by Nobody Special »

I have been asked privately about flavor and the relationship of flavor to killings. I shall refer you to Rule 10a.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:41 am

Post by boberz »

Told you so.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:23 am

Post by Dekes »

Well, that means we can't use this info for a case on moose. Though I'm wondering why making a distinction between the kills at all. If they were unique, I wouldn't mind, but "shooting" and "dismembering" is just too close to wiki/common kill flavor for scum and SK, respectively.

Anyhoo, the case on moose is still strong and this:
AntB wrote:however that says to me that your are a sort of jack-of-all-trades role
moose200x wrote:I am jack of all trades. Happy?
made me lol. Looks like you simply took the fakeclaim someone provided for you.

Moose, at least you could show some effort and vote someone you think is scum. You haven't laid a single vote down this game. That's unacceptable...for any alignment.

@pappums
Lol what? You realize that a lot of people were flying under the radar on D1 but you do nothing about it? So you're essentially going with the flow and not looking in other directions in order to form any opinions of other players.

Unvote; Vote: pappums

Love the non bolded FOS on Lateralus. So, now you turning your attention to an absentee? Way to avoid any confrontation here.

But I have to admit you actually do have a point here because Lateralus is frequently posting in all of his other games and at this point he is simply avoiding this game.

@mod:
Can you prod Lateralus?

@boberz
You haven't answered my question: What do you think of Substrike? And as a proposal, can we settle for a pappum's wagon since we both seem to get a lot of bad vibes coming his way?
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:26 am

Post by boberz »

Undecided on substrike, but we cant afford to get rid of him today, he is too normal.

I will move onto rat at some time I reckon but I am quite enjoying watching AntB fall aart at the moment.
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:26 am

Post by Lateralus22 »

no dont prod lat,

yeah yeah il get something soon
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:17 pm

Post by moose200x »

Dekes wrote:Well, that means we can't use this info for a case on moose. Though I'm wondering why making a distinction between the kills at all. If they were unique, I wouldn't mind, but "shooting" and "dismembering" is just too close to wiki/common kill flavor for scum and SK, respectively.

10a) Flavor is flavor. Parts is parts. Nothing in the flavor reflects Actual Game Mechanics. You are free to ignore the flavor (except, of course, that you'll hurt my feelings; I expect to spend a good deal of time creating flavor, and I think you should at least read it. However,
it has no bearing on the game
.At all.
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:22 pm

Post by pappums rat »

dekes wrote:

@pappums
Lol what? You realize that a lot of people were flying under the radar on D1 but you do nothing about it? So you're essentially going with the flow and not looking in other directions in order to form any opinions of other players.

Unvote; Vote: pappums

Love the non bolded FOS on Lateralus. So, now you turning your attention to an absentee? Way to avoid any confrontation here.

But I have to admit you actually do have a point here because Lateralus is frequently posting in all of his other games and at this point he is simply avoiding this game.
day 1 was practically at deadline when i came in and i was still getting into the game. as i have already said, those 3 people were dominating discussion at the time and no one was going after anyone else.

and lol big time at you mentioning me not bolding an fos. fos is not a vote, i dont see any reason why this would be an issue.

also everyone, boberz was obviously not serious when he said
He is scum with pappumsrat. That is my case.

(It isnt I will show it to year at a time when it is not new years eve (no longer))
he says
'it isnt'
. this quite clearly states that this was not a serious post. i dont see why antb and dekes think this is serious, and for boberz to then say he will 'move onto rat at some time' is pretty strange iyam. why did you say this boberz?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:32 pm

Post by pappums rat »

moose, it is time for you to claim properly now.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:42 pm

Post by moose200x »

does no one read the posts in this thread?
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:43 pm

Post by moose200x »

AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:09 am

Post by AntB »

@pappums
Boberz wrote:He is scum with pappumsrat. That is my case.

(It isnt
I will show it to year at a time when it is not new years eve
(no longer))
Highlighted for your (dis-)pleasure... I believe were still waiting for it... I know I can't see it... unless this is meant to be it...
boberz wrote:AntB, at one point "performed a scumhunt" and also asked moose to. It makes it sound like he wants to look like he is scumhunting rather than actually doing it.
Which is pretty weak IMO as there's bigger and better cases out there.
Show

G+
AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:10 am

Post by AntB »

@Moose
No I'm not happy. You bit at what I put trying to save your ass.
Show

G+

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”