AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:17 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

it took you like 90 seconds to find that, too. did you have it bookmarked, or something?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:18 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Thank you.

Now I have a question: who is the fourth person missing from the dramonic-SensFan-nopointinactingup scumteam?

Kdub is scummyish, but doesn't make sense as the fourth.
Guderian's fluffposting still bothers me, but that doesn't indicate which scumteam he's from.

YOUR THOUGHTS FATE
I NEEDS THEM
green shirt thursdays
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:19 am

Post by dramonic »

AGM, why would the mod include a "you must keep your ring at all cost" mechanic if not for it to be exploited?

Yeah, thought so.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:20 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

So not only is dram scum, he's a scum PR?

Good to know.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:20 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Meh, nevermind, my last post was bullshit.

Dram's still scum though.
green shirt thursdays
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:21 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Dramonic, do you read the comic / whatever the hell this game is based off of flavor-wise?
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:21 am

Post by Fate »

I don't have time I'm going to work
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:22 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

FATE

What am I gonna do while you're gone? *sniff*

Katsuki, I demand you get your ass in gear and join us.
green shirt thursdays
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:23 am

Post by Vi »

Fate wrote:If Kdub is defscum why are we jumping off him again? Because you lost interest?

Maybe I had your playtsyle down wrong... I for one only back off people if they sound townish NOT even if other people act scummy as well
What I said wrote:recent posts don't look particularly townish or anything but i kinda lost interest and wanted to do something different

knowing my luck
this means kdub is defscum but starbuck hate is cool too
reading

it's tech

plus its not like youre on the kdub wagon now anyway

and your jump off was made without my consent so -we- is probably not the best word to use
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:23 am

Post by dramonic »

I don't Almaster, but it's kind of obvious that's what the Orange would be after. I mean, he's alone, therefore he's the only one who benefits from members in the other factions losing their rings.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:24 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Actually, despite dram being scum, I agree with him on Orange.
green shirt thursdays
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:26 am

Post by dramonic »

You're literally orange, of course you'll agree.

So, are you planning to provide an actual reason why I'm sooooo obv scum or just keep burfing meta all over the place?
I'm a hoot
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:27 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

All in due time.
green shirt thursdays
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:29 am

Post by dramonic »

Usually due time would be right before you try to get people to vote me
I'm a hoot
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:30 am

Post by Andrius »

dramonic wrote:AGM, why would the mod include a "you must keep your ring at all cost" mechanic if not for it to be exploited?

Yeah, thought so.
/WHAT I SAID PAGES AGO

DRAM THAT IS OLD NEWS.

Like, the following:

Your Goddamn Suit:

Each super-hero has a suit.

(IMPLICATION: IT IS IMPORTANT, ELSE IT WOULD NOT BE IN THE ROLE PM)
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:36 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

God damn it my router went down right as I was almost caught up … and guys had to add two freaking pages.

@Reck and Fate
– If you are Town please don’t be so fucking stupid. Then again if you are scum feel free to tea-party towards a Modkill.

--

Jack’s research that shows Starbuck actually prefers Scum roles makes this first part easy.

Wallowing in flavor information as opposed to scum-hunting and that tidbit make her a good lynch.

UNVOTE: Sensfan
VOTE: Starbuck

For the reasons below or previously I would likely support a lynch / Toog hypo-Dayvig on Tans, NoPoint, Gund and perhaps Sens of course.

--
Fate wrote:AGM DID YOU JUST FUCKING CLAIM A RING AND A POWER ROLE FOR NO GODDAMN REASON?
Are you seriously asking in a game where EVERYONE HAS A RING this question?

Seriously?

FFS
--

@Tanstalas
– Your tinfoil hat conspiracy theories that I’ve seen floated in the last 10 pages (thanks spammers!) are completely out there. I would like you to answer one question.
Tans wrote:1)I do think that 9 scum in a 25 man game seems a little too much
Why at this point did you believe this? Seriously, I want to know.

Previous to this post I’ve already directly referenced two recent vintage Large Theme Games with multiple scum teams.

Clash of Kings – Two Mafia with 4 members each, a Serial Killer and 26 total players.
LOTR – Two Mafia with 4 members each (although 1 had an unknown traitor), a 3rd Party Daykilling role that could joint with multiple factions, and 25 total players.

--
Reck wrote:people who need to post more include
jack
dekes
stephoscope
Why does this list not include Kast who had not posted at all in thread as of that point?
Reck wrote:if dram is scum and thats a bigggggg if
then vi and agm are town since he ignored them completely
Is this part of your ‘Dram loves to bus’ meta you are throwing out there for Dram? Because Lost Season 2 Mafia seriously begs to differ with that meta.
Reck wrote:even if the fakeclaims are distributed evenly theres still gonna be one color group that has a fuckload more people claiming in it than the others
Um what? I’d love to see the math on how spreading 9 Mod-provided fake-claims between 4 Town colors leads to a large group in one color. Really.

You can stop trying to play suboptimally to avoid the NK any time now. This playerlist doesn’t sport the usual deadweight.

--
Andrius wrote:I'm not. It was SSBF, IIRC. But we did catch animorpherv1 (and manho via him) by doing this, and YOU, IIRC.
You recall completely wrong.

1. I was the one who did the meta research and started the train on the Ani policy lynch.
2. I got killed N1 by Seraphim scum so I don’t see how you caught me.

It’s funny how you didn’t even bother to check that out.
Andrius wrote:It would, I think. I just feel like its a tad unfair to those of you who I KNOW favor 3rd party roles
Why would you worry about this? Unlike Choose Your Side, there is only 1 3rd Party role in this game. Why would you be being unfair when all those players who like 3rd Parties are very unlikely to get that choice.
Andrius wrote:AGM didn't answer his questions last time either.
Actually he did (if you are referring to Choose Your Side), it was just delayed as it was here.
Andrius wrote:I agree scum/SK might have an alt wincon, but I'd put my money on the SK rather than the scum. (Scum having an alt wincon we don't know about is OFF)
1. Since you are the only player to actually out their color in thread directly you will be a good test case. If your ring isn’t gone tomorrow I think the possibility of a LOTR style win condition drops dramatically.
2. Really? A scum win condition like collecting the One Ring and Three Elven Rings that only the Elven Ring Holders apparently knew about is OFF you say?
Andrius wrote:MagnaofIllusion - 3rd party (comedy of whims, other)
You really shouldn’t talk about on-going games.

Smacks Andrius with a ruler.

--
NoPoint wrote:Buddy up to Magna time! Vote:Senfan
Yeah … I remember the last time you blatantly buddied up to me. IIRC it was Mini 1040, you were Scum and it didn’t end well for Town.

--
Starbuck wrote:Yellow and Red kinda of war with each other throughout different eras.
Wasn’t the actions of Sinestro’s Corps the direct reason why the Red Corps under Atrocious came into being? IIRC Atrocious HATES the Yellow Corps with a passion. All the speculation being done about Yellow and Red working together doesn’t make much sense.

--
Dramonic wrote:@Sens vs MoI: Scummalicious =D
now which is scummier, the guy who goes ''woe is me, the mod hates me and is out to smite me because he's nothing better to do'', or the one going ''Since the person you are replacing is likely to be town, and you say he chose scum and say you are town, you must be scum!''...
Let’s look at the what we know.

1. Sens claims that SSBF sent in a color choice of Scum / SK.
2. SSBF in Choose Your Side chose a Town alignment over either Scum or 3rd party.
3. SSBF wasn’t thrilled with his play in Clash of Kings as a Serial Killer.

I don’t think SSBF sending Scum / SK makes much sense. I could see SK / Town perhaps but Choose Your Side makes me strongly believe he would choose Town over Scum.

I think what Sens is claiming doesn’t make sense. If he’s lying about what SSBF supposedly sent in then any of what he’s saying is likely to be taken with a grain of salt. Thus the pressure vote. Duh.

--
Gunderian wrote:There seems to be an easy smokescreen to hide behind in this game, and that is speculation about color. The colors people choose, the orders, whether you got them or not, whether to claim them or not etc. I have yet to read anything said by anyone that is really concrete on this issue, and by page 2/3 I think that should of been apparent to everyone else as well. This is bugging me that so deep into page 9/10 people are still filling half of their post with 'ideas' about what to do.
This is a classic ‘I want to look like helpful Town’ post that scum make. You complain about speculation but take not one action about. You don’t accuse any of the people doing the color speculation on page 9/10 of being scum directly.
Gunderian wrote:I believe that it is incredibly likely one (or both) of these two is scum considering they both have switched onto eachother in self preservation mode. It seems to me that each has to a degree stopped worrying about other people and what they may be doing or acting scummish, and have instead gone porcupine.
Please explain how why Town players with potentially useful PRs might not do the same thing to attempt to ward of claiming? The reads as setting the stage for a call for either Kdub’s or Tans’ head if the other flips town.

You make my scum list also …
Gunderian wrote:MOI says he prefers a 'town cop'
Really? Can you provide a link / quote to that. Because I don’t EVER remember saying so.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:52 am

Post by dramonic »

MoI, are you saying you think SSBF sent two town colors and was given a scum role?
Do you really think that has ANY chance of happening?
I'm a hoot
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:02 am

Post by Kdub »

Plum wrote:So hold on. Tans voted Kdub for stating that the scum factions aren't unified . . . and Kdub voted Tans for using that as an excuse to hop on his wagon? Well, both are horrid, but. Problem is, it looks like Tans may have actually believed that the scumteam setup could've worked like that, and thoroughly, which really calls into question the theory that he is, in fact, scum, but I need to figure out where he started saying this, and time. Not have right this second.
Hang on, your original argument against tans had nothing to do with his vote on me, and in fact came before that was even made. So if you think his reasoning for his vote on me could be genuine, why does that call into question him being scum when that wasn't even a reason you were voting him in the first place?
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:10 am

Post by Plum »

It's not 'the reasoning for his vote on you may be genuine, therefore he may be Town', it's 'the reasoning for his vote on you may happen indicate that Tans isn't on a scumteam'. The sincerity isn't calling his scumminess into question, but if he
is
sincere about having thought that Red/Yellow might have been part of the same scum alignment, that calls into question the plausibility of him being scum.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:15 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Magna wrote:Why does this list not include Kast who had not posted at all in thread as of that point?
Because I half-assed the list?
Magna wrote:Is this part of your ‘Dram loves to bus’ meta you are throwing out there for Dram? Because Lost Season 2 Mafia seriously begs to differ with that meta.
That was a fluke.
Trust me on this one, Magna.
Dram is scum, and his buddies are SensFan & NPIAU. Still working out that fourth one. Of course, now the fourth is going to do his best to not draw any connections between himself and the other three, but I digress.

I'm sure all four of them are laughing hard on the inside at the fact that I have figured out their scumteam and yet nobody is listening.
Magna wrote:Um what? I’d love to see the math on how spreading 9 Mod-provided fake-claims between 4 Town colors leads to a large group in one color. Really.
Did you fail basic math?
4 town colors. 4 in each. That's 16.
If there's 8 scum, divided evenly, then that's 6 in each.
Add in the orange dude, and one color is going to have 7 and not 6, and it'll be OBVIOUS which one the Orange dude is in. THINK ABOUT IT.
Magna wrote:You can stop trying to play suboptimally to avoid the NK any time now. This playerlist doesn’t sport the usual deadweight.
God, you're a douchefuck.

Despite your douchefuckiness, I agree that Guderian is 'I want to look like helpful Town'.
OH WAIT, I SAID THAT LIKE EIGHT PAGES AGO.
green shirt thursdays
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:16 am

Post by Kdub »

Plum, explain the distinction between "town" and "isn't on a scumteam". For that matter, explain the distinction between "scumminess" and "plausibility of him being scum", because I'm not seeing your logic there.

Unfortunately I have to run and won't be able to continue this discussion until later tonight.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:19 am

Post by Plum »

The question I ask isn't 'Is Tans being sincere in his vote, because if so that's a Townie thing and he may not be scum'. The question I ask is 'Did Tans really think Red/Yellow could've been one team, and if so, a scumbag would know they weren't and would probably be less likely to say it/would bring it up within a certain set of specific ways, which Tans may or may not have been in'.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:25 am

Post by Katsuki »

I'm in class will get to this game after. Thread explosion between my lunch and right now.

@Dekes: Fate, reck and I are alignment confirmed masons.

If you want a list.

TOWN:

Katsuki
Fate
Reck

Happy?

ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY RECKKKKKK :3
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:26 am

Post by Jack »

Katsuki wrote: @Dekes: Fate, reck and I are alignment confirmed masons.

If you want a list.

TOWN:

Katsuki
Fate
Reck
I KNOW HOW THIS WORKS NOW

ONE OF YOU IS SCUM
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:29 am

Post by Katsuki »

@Vi: Skimming right now, but it was kdub, xvart and tans who jumped on spyspy.
Aka, two of our beloved scum.

What are your thoughts on xvart?

Will be back after class, actually learning important stuff nao.

P-Edit: OH SHIZZZ
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a