xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:48 am

Post by xvart »

xRECKONERx, 434 wrote:PREDIT: xvart just shut up it took me awhile to figure all this out.

BOTTOM LINE IS AS FOLLOWS:
DRAMONIC IS SCUM WITH NOPOINTINACTINGUP AND SENSFAN
I DO NOT CARE WHICH OF THE THREE WE LYNCH TODAY
You are missing the whole point. You said scumSensFan implies scumDram, which implies scumnopoint, and you want to start at nopoint and work your way backwards? On what planet is does this line of thinking imply the best lynch order starts with the person that is contingent on two other unflipped people being scum? Is SensFan your buddy and this is a terrible passive aggressive bus?
Katsuki, 435 wrote:@Vi: By spyspy wagon I meant the one in the early pages where people piled onto him for his choice of orange despite the explanations. It's just so easy imo for scum to go like "OMG YOU CLAIMED ORANGE SCUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM /VOTE" with the guise of looking town.
Which is also somewhat my reasoning for the reck votes that accumulated shortly after your analysis calling reck SK.
Even though I see a couple people have already commented on this and despite the fact that it is directed at Vi, as I believe I am one of the people you are accusing of going "'OMG YOU CLAIMED ORANGE SCUMMMM' with the guise of looking town" you have your facts wrong. I never said SpyreX was scum for picking Orange and since I have been beating that horse all game that should be pretty obvious. Go back and read my ISO and you'll have a pretty clear picture that him picking Orange has little to do with why he is scum.
xRECKONERx, 454 wrote:Meh, nevermind, my last post was bullshit.

Dram's still scum though.
Hello? I'm not asking questions to entertain myself here. Explain this post:
xRECKONERx, 284 wrote:if dram is scum and thats a bigggggg if

MagnaofIllusion, 465 wrote:
Dramonic wrote:@Sens vs MoI: Scummalicious =D
now which is scummier, the guy who goes ''woe is me, the mod hates me and is out to smite me because he's nothing better to do'', or the one going ''Since the person you are replacing is likely to be town, and you say he chose scum and say you are town, you must be scum!''...
Let’s look at the what we know.

1. Sens claims that SSBF sent in a color choice of Scum / SK.
2. SSBF in Choose Your Side chose a Town alignment over either Scum or 3rd party.
3. SSBF wasn’t thrilled with his play in Clash of Kings as a Serial Killer.

I don’t think SSBF sending Scum / SK makes much sense. I could see SK / Town perhaps but Choose Your Side makes me strongly believe he would choose Town over Scum.

I think what Sens is claiming doesn’t make sense. If he’s lying about what SSBF supposedly sent in then any of what he’s saying is likely to be taken with a grain of salt. Thus the pressure vote. Duh.
Thinking more on SSBF and his post game comments about his play as a SKer I think it is unlikely that he would pick SK as a choice at all, but his comment about improving his play can only be read as genuine since it was post game is the only thing giving me pause on the subject. I could probably be convinced to lynch SensFan but I think he will be a better lynch post Reck flip because I'm really starting to believe that Reckoner is doing some roundabout passive aggressive bus on his buddy, but that is pretty circumstantial at this point.
xRECKONERx, 469 wrote:Did you fail basic math?
4 town colors. 4 in each. That's 16.
If there's 8 scum, divided evenly, then that's 6 in each.
Add in the orange dude, and one color is going to have 7 and not 6, and it'll be OBVIOUS which one the Orange dude is in. THINK ABOUT IT.
Your original argument wasn't about finding the SK. It was about finding scum.
Katsuki, 474 wrote:@Vi: Skimming right now, but it was kdub, xvart and tans who jumped on spyspy.
Aka, two of our beloved scum.

What are your thoughts on xvart?
lol? You haven't said anything about me all game except your misrep of substantial proportions. Has articulating a case on SpyreX become a site wide scumtell? Obviously not since only two of the three people you listed are beloved scum, so what exactly makes me scum in your eyes and why have you not said anything about it up until now?

As an aside, and to be fair the following comment should be taken with a grain of salt, but I am starting to ponder the idea that the people in this game that love to be in alliances (capslock or otherwise) get some sort of thrill of being in cahoots with others, so I wouldn't hold it against them to want to be officially in cahoots with others and therefore select to be scum. Something to think about.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Guderian
Guderian
Goon
Guderian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:08 pm

Post by Guderian »

Thread explosion alert.

1. White Noise
2. Tansatalas
3. Kdub
4. Thoughts on Setup
5. Scum Reads
6. Other Notes

--------------------------------------------
reck wrote:Guderian's fluffposting still bothers me, but that doesn't indicate which scumteam he's from.
tans wrote:Adding Guderian to the 'skims most of the posts' group.
MoI wrote: You make my scum list also …
1. Sometimes I get really pissed off on this site because people seem to view a later join date as an 'easier mark'. In EACH large theme game I have played (an one or two in other places) a whole host of people have jumped on me for posting shit like this, often containing the same words I hear here 'fluff' 'defensive' 'stupid posts'. Ok, If you think I am scum, make something out of it. I see this in a lot of games I play, and (not always in regards to me). A few suggestions here or there and out of nowhere a bandwagon has appeared.

Make your convictions and prove it, but don't lucidly hold onto something because you think It'll be easy to lynch someone.

--------------------------------------------------

Plum wrote:Guderian, why did you vote Tans over Kdub? Your Post #247 seemed to have Kdub as scummier and Tans as more bad logic, but you voted Tans. Hmmm.
2. At the moment I posted that thoughts, I thought they had both acted in ways that didn't seem to help the town, seemed to use circular logic/reasoning to fill their cases, and had both voted each terribly when their wagons seemed to be heating up. A lot of Tans speculation seemed to be frivolous, and his reasoning about how many men comprised the scum teams looked slightly contrived.

I ALSO think kdub is scum, and an interested to know where his wagon has gone to. A lot of it seemed to dissipate with the increased wagons on people that are perceived to be 'semi-lurking' or in other case having too much flavor talk. For reference, these two posts of kdub look the worst to me.
kdub wrote:That you would vote me for this ridiculous reason just looks like you are following the biggest wagon and had to throw on some excuse to justify it.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: tanstalas
regardless of what one of us flips in the event of a lynch
Now, I also commented that their actions towards each other didn't seem like they are essentially convinced that eachother is scum, just trying to pull their ass out of the fire, which I think even tans mentioned at one point. Given this, It seems unlikely they are scum together. Please point out how this is a controversial comment. This is not 'fluff' either because I would be happy TO LYNCH EITHER ONE. (also however mentioned this is how power roles act, please explain why you think this')

---------------------------------------------------------
3. I merged this with two.

--------------------------------------------------------

1. I have no idea why we are still talking about this. I think dana's post that I quoted made this clear unless anyone thinks the mods switched the setup between then and the beginning of the game.

2. Its 4/4/4/4/4/4/1. Each town color has two power roles. Thus, It is probably not a good idea to claim colors like others have said because one or two vanillia townie deaths allow scum/sk to hit power roles. (this has been stated already some where I think). So pr's dont want a color claim.

3. However, serial killer will be fucked when color claiming, because one color will have seven people. So SK does not want a color claim.

4. Scum dont want to get pigeon holed into anything. They also dont want a color claim.

5. Conclusion... As I typed this It seems to be there is none. Benefits lie on both sides. Like I said earlier, unless someone can break the game day 1, we should probably stop talking about it..

---------------------------------------------------------
5. 5.
MoI wrote:@Reck and Fate – If you are Town please don’t be so fucking stupid. Then again if you are scum feel free to tea-party towards a Modkill.
What is this I dont even. This statement could easily have been left at 'dont be fucking stupid.' What Your last sentence is trying to achieve is beyond me.

Is this mythical stove we have here in this game trying to look scummy. For such a combination, I expect more reasoning than this:
That + her play here, I agree.

UNVOTE: Kdub
VOTE: Starbuck
for a vote, and a better and less blunt reason than this
We submitted Town/Town and got Town. There's really not much sense playing in a hydra as scum.
for why they are town.

Fos:
The Stove
MoI

----------------------------------------------------

6.The Andrius Katsuki suspicions are also dumb, and those votes are being wasted. (btw thanks for contributing Andrius!!)

Xvart is town. cool.

Jack is again hard to read.

The SpyreX wagon was really stupid. The way people jumped off (and their opinions wavered) it was not they way you jump ON it if you seriously believe he is scum.
kat wrote:TOWN:
Katsuki
Fate
Reck
Can you explain why you made this statement, and why this little group has acted at times annoyingly and rather strangely?

Dislike fates play here. Someone point out the massive protown read they are getting for me.

Plum, here is where I got the fact about role cop. It was in Jacks 345.
Magna wrote
:Favorite PR – Tough question. I prefer complex roles or roles that are challenging to play. If I had to pick a vanilla role that I liked best I would probably say Serial Killer.

My favorite role of all-time (and this is over about 70 forums games here and on another site) is the following –

Paparrazi – A Town Modified Cop role. Each night I could take a picture of any player I chose. If successful that picture goes into my stock of blackmail material. The pictures had two uses. First at any time during the day I could PM the Mod and ‘blackmail’ any player I chose. I would lose that picture from my stock and take hidden control of their vote for the rest of the day phase (changes made via PM). Second if I was ever Nightkilled the Mod would publicly confirm, at the start of the next Day phase, if any of the players who I had remaining photos of in my stock were Mafia.
Where Confidence and Charisma Collide
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:13 pm

Post by Vi »

Katsuki wrote:@Vi: Skimming right now, but it was kdub, xvart and tans who jumped on spyspy.

What are your thoughts on xvart?
For reasons I don't feel comfortable explaining, I think I have a fairly confident Town read on him in spite of him being on both wagons.
xvart wrote:As an aside, and to be fair the following comment should be taken with a grain of salt, but I am starting to ponder the idea that the people in this game that love to be in alliances (capslock or otherwise) get some sort of thrill of being in cahoots with others, so I wouldn't hold it against them to want to be officially in cahoots with others and therefore select to be scum. Something to think about.
The thought has crossed my mind, BUT we'll find that out more easily when the alliance gets picked apart at Night than just speculating about it now.

Cut by a wall of notGuardian: If you were interested in the Kdub wagon, why didn't you join it while it was the leading wagon?
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Guderian
Guderian
Goon
Guderian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by Guderian »

Btw everyone, its GUDERIAN
Is it that hard to spell?

If I were? (why are we tensing our verbs here) I think both Kdub and tans is scum. I joined the wagons when each of them had 5 (or 6?) votes.

I am still interested in the Kdub wagon. I think it is good. I am still interested in the tans wagon. hence the vote.

And why are you NOT interested in the kdub wagon anymore?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:23 pm

Post by Vi »

Fate at least saw the reason <_<

If you're serious about the Kdub wagon, why not vote him? (For that matter, what do you think of Starbuck?)
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Guderian
Guderian
Goon
Guderian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:30 pm

Post by Guderian »

Where Did i indicate I was NOT interested in a tans wagon? If this wagon loses all total steam, maybe, but its post like that one ^^^^ (your 479) that make it lose steam by getting people off it. I like my vote where it is.
recent posts don't look particularly townish or anything but i kinda lost interest and wanted to do something different

knowing my luck this means kdub is defscum but starbuck hate is cool too
This was your reasons? Sorry, I dont see it. Plus you seem to call him town, def scum, hop off his wagon and then insinuate that it is a good wagon all within two of your posts. (that quoted and 479)

Well on your request, Iosed starbuck. Nonsense coming from her right now really. I think this is a convenient wagon because all she has done is post flavor instead of anything. I mean, that isnt protown, but neither has a lot of other people been. I dont see it as wagon worthy unless the point is to get her to contribute. This wagon will probably dissipate when she stars posting stuff.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:35 pm

Post by Katsuki »

@Vi: I agree, xvart has been consistant.

Ok so just went back and looked I think nopoint was the only one who voted reck after V's SK analysis post. Not sure if anyone attacked reck for townpoints though, did not look.

Which leaves me to go back to saying that TANS OR KDUB SHOULD BE THE LYNCH FOR TODAY.

@Gud: My list was sarcasm directed at dekes for his statement of me behaving oddly due to the lack of a list. I only listed the obvtown alignment confirmed masons, since I have no desire to create lists.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:36 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Fate Levels Up!
Gains: Capital Letters
Sense +3
Town +4
xvart wrote: Even though I see a couple people have already commented on this and despite the fact that it is directed at Vi, as I believe I am one of the people you are accusing of going "'OMG YOU CLAIMED ORANGE SCUMMMM' with the guise of looking town" you have your facts wrong. I never said SpyreX was scum for picking Orange and since I have been beating that horse all game that should be pretty obvious. Go back and read my ISO and you'll have a pretty clear picture that him picking Orange has little to do with why he is scum.
Actually there broseph everything you've spewed my way is centered around the simple facts that a.) I said I picked Orange as my second and b.) That for 'mysterious' reasons I've opted to do that AND lie about it.

So no matter how you cut it my claiming Orange has everything to do with everything.

Also, interesting choice of words in that last line - that I picked Orange.

Like, you know I did.

Like, maybe, everything you've been saying is junk.

(Vi, you're gonna need to give that explanation at some point on this read being town good lord).

-----

As for Dramonic - WAS he the first? I thought Andrius? was the first one to bring up SK stealin powers?

-----

And xReck'sx layout I think is the "best" case scenario for scum - it would require either daytalking or full out color placement fakeclaims for a 6/6/6/7 after claiming. Otherwise we run into that awesome 4/8/8/5 kinda dancing which would be truly spectacular after a popcorn.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:46 pm

Post by Vi »

Guderian wrote:Where Did i indicate I was NOT interested in a tans wagon? If this wagon loses all total steam, maybe, but its post like that one ^^^^ (your 479) that make it lose steam by getting people off it. I like my vote where it is.
I'm more willing to vote Kdub than tanstalas, so have it your way.
That aside, why so attached to tans over Kdub? (not going to reread because I'm eating dinner; a short tl;dr would be lovely)
Plus you seem to call him(...) def scum
Okay, NOW your reading comprehension is on par with Fate's.
Well on your request, Iosed starbuck. Nonsense coming from her right now really. I think this is a convenient wagon because all she has done is post flavor instead of anything. I mean, that isnt protown, but neither has a lot of other people been. I dont see it as wagon worthy unless the point is to get her to contribute. This wagon will probably dissipate when she stars posting stuff.
Except the chances of her posting "stuff" are fairly low. Plus this behavior p.much looks like what she did as neutral/scum/etc. in Death Note Mafia.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:59 pm

Post by Katsuki »

IMO starbuck will show her true colors sooner than later. I don't see how going for a lurker lynch D1 is as beneficial as say a kdub lynch.

Oh and I totally forgot this at the beginning of the game (which was said in signups). Never too late for such statements.

Disclaimer: I have absolutely no flavor knowledge of Blackest Night, aside from who the good and bad colours are by virtue of factions in OP and loose wiki knowledge.

JUST FOR YOU, MOI. <3
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:06 pm

Post by Jack »

Interesting that some people seem to have no idea what a large part of the starbuck wagon is about.
fos:katsuki

Spy, your attacks on xvart are bad.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:08 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Someone needs to dumb it down then since I obviously am one of those people who have no idea.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:08 pm

Post by Jack »

Katsuki wrote:Someone needs to dumb it down then since I obviously am one of those people who have no idea.
Yes.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:34 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

SpyreX wrote:Now, see, if it were actually town playing up this "why would you ever not pick two town colors omg sk blah blah" then I'd sure as hell have expected even a peep about the fact Sens did the exact same thing.

But, there hasn't been. Why?
No offence to SensFan, but I have higher expectations of logic from you.
SpyreX wrote:KK (I think) was the one who made the argument of "If you wanted to be town, you would have picked town colors with both."
Isn't the exact flipside (the one not mentioned) "If you wanted to be scum, you would have picked both scum colors?"
So what do you think the reaction would be if you said "I picked Red as my second color but didn't get it"?
Plum (411) wrote:Having skipped ahead and read throygh Spy's trap, I'm inclined to see KK as worse, because all he says is that xvart mind-ninja'd him. While I am less than pleased by xvart's approach, him citing Spy's experience with drafting games at least indicates some thought. KK we can't see the subtleties which make xvart look at least like he might have been hunting for real.
"Spy's trap"? Please elaborate on that interpretation of his play...

Re: xvart's 419: Oh goddamn it. xvart keeps writing stuff I think of before I can write it. (Both about SpyreX and xRECKONERx).

Re: Color Claiming..
dramonic (292) wrote:
dramonic wrote:@Color claiming:

I'm in favor of it.

Pros:
If the mafia have no fakeclaims, they'll dig themselves into a corner FAST, because if any town color only has 4 claimers all of them become confirmed.
If the mafia have fakeclaims, they'll probably be spread evenly among the colors and that gives us mini-blocks to hunt within.
If everything is split evenly, the Orange is going to stick out like a sore thumb (6-6-6-7, I WONDER why the SK is)
Limits who the scum can kill, because if a group becomes too small the mafia will stick out

Cons:
The SK has a fairly good list of where to find whatever ring he wants to get his hands on, so we'd have to off him FAST
Technically can give the scum a good list for PR hunting, though the fourth pro somewhat limits that
If the scum aren't spread equally, the SK could blend into one of the 6 groups and then we're in trooooooouble

Thought?
Waaaay too simplistic.

While waiting for the mod(s) to answer my question about whether or not the vote count was messed up, something Andrius said rang a little bell. Currently listed amongst my abilities is my voice and my vote. And in my items is my ring, which is the source of my power. I asked danakillsu if I would lose my voice/vote if I lost my ring and the reply was that I would find out if or when that should happen.

The reason I bring this up and overall want to stop blind color claiming is that we have to remember that this is Black Lantern Mafia and not Lantern Corps Mafia. Losing one's ring doesn't not necessarily result in death and I'm theorizing that it's possible to be "found" by other rings/factions. And I'm sure Nekron is involved somewhere/somehow. Probably as a cult mechanic.

Obsfucation is most likely town's ally in this game.

@AlmasterGM: Good catch on dramonic..

Also: Fate doesn't have a ring?

---
asides:
does MoI = EPR?
and uggh.. I'm falling behind. Need to re-read game and get better perspective.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:56 pm

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Vote Count

Starbuck [4] - Jack, The Stove, Vi, MagnaofIllusion

tanstalas [4] - SpyreX, Plum, Kdub, Guderian

Kdub [3]
- Andrius, tanstalas, Katsuki
xRECKONERx [3]
- KageLord, xvart, Dekes
nopointinactingup [2]
- xRECKONERx, Fate
Andrius [1]
- Starbuck
Katsuki [1]
- SensFan
MagnaofIllusion [1]
- dramonic
SensFan [1]
- AlmasterGM
SpyreX [1]
- Kublai Khan
The Stove [1]
- nopointinactingup

Not voting [3]
- Kast, Stephoscope, Toogeloo

With 25 alive, it is 13 to lynch. Deadline is January 21, 2011.
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:46 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I've got no idea what the starbuck wagon is about. Flavor + ?? + Lurking?
KK wrote:No offence to SensFan, but I have higher expectations of logic from you.
:roll:

Actually, its even better than that. I expressed interest in being SK. Sens said he wanted to be scum and picked SK.

Not a peep.
KK wrote: So what do you think the reaction would be if you said "I picked Red as my second color but didn't get it"?
My gut reaction before all this? Probably would have been some form of "Huh, guess there was a lot of people who wanted Red."
KK wrote: While waiting for the mod(s) to answer my question about whether or not the vote count was messed up, something Andrius said rang a little bell. Currently listed amongst my abilities is my voice and my vote. And in my items is my ring, which is the source of my power. I asked danakillsu if I would lose my voice/vote if I lost my ring and the reply was that I would find out if or when that should happen.

The reason I bring this up and overall want to stop blind color claiming is that we have to remember that this is Black Lantern Mafia and not Lantern Corps Mafia. Losing one's ring doesn't not necessarily result in death and I'm theorizing that it's possible to be "found" by other rings/factions. And I'm sure Nekron is involved somewhere/somehow. Probably as a cult mechanic.
Are you saying the 'SK' is cult or that somehow everything we've been told by the mods about the setup is bunk.

Either way. WOO
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:51 pm

Post by Jack »

There is a cult, but it's no concern to the town.
tanstalas
tanstalas
Too Much Game
tanstalas
Too Much Game
Too Much Game

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:51 pm

Post by tanstalas »

@Reck - After skimming NPIAU in 2 games where he is scum (POP and 1040) I do not think he is scum this game.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
@Tanstalas
– Your tinfoil hat conspiracy theories that I’ve seen floated in the last 10 pages (thanks spammers!) are completely out there. I would like you to answer one question.
Tans wrote:1)I do think that 9 scum in a 25 man game seems a little too much
Why at this point did you believe this? Seriously, I want to know.
I kinda already touched on this in my ISO-11, but I will try to explain my reasoning a little better.

I agree with Vi that 9 people in a 25 man setup seemed to be a little too many - I also conceded that you mentioned two games that had 9 people in a similar number. The only actual experience I have with a large was SSBB which has 9 scum, but also had three more townies. Coming into the game I was unaware that there was 2 PR's and 2 VT's in each faction. The only information I had was from Special rules #2 which stated that there was at least one VT in the game. I thought the way that was worded was strange, especially since the queue thread said that at least one member of each faction has no abilities. Since the game thread is more recent I took that to mean that maybe more PR's were added which would make sense (to me at least) since this is a game based on super heroes. Another main point was while it specified that there was at least 1 VT in the game it didn't mention anything about there being any goons - now this doesn't nessessarily mean there aren't any, I just thought it odd how it was worded. "At least one VT in the game" instead of "At least one person without any abilities" and assumed the worst that all or most of the scum were PR's which would make 9 too many IMO

Katsuki wrote:how about scumhunting instead of bitching all game long?
How about taking your own advice?
Katsuki wrote:and all tans has done thus far is post giant walls of fluff with his pretend vi ness though i see what he is doing dere
And all you had done up until this point is less than what I had done up to that point. Hypocrite much?
Katsuki wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:personally im of the belief that we shouldnt necessarily be worrying about orange for the time being but thats just me
this

only scum would be sk hunting

which reminds me
tans was doing this too in the beginning when spyspy mentioned picking orange
As was brought up by others the SK can probably take/steal our rings if we have one. I'd say there is some motivation in taking the SK out.
Katsuki wrote:@Vi: By spyspy wagon I meant the one in the early pages where people piled onto him for his choice of orange
despite the explanations.
It's just so easy imo for scum to go like "OMG YOU CLAIMED ORANGE SCUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM /VOTE" with the guise of looking town.
Which is also somewhat my reasoning for the reck votes that accumulated shortly after your analysis calling reck SK.
Katsuki wrote:@Vi: Skimming right now, but it was kdub, xvart and tans who jumped on spyspy.
Seriously? I actually voted him because of the LACK of his explanations.
tanstalas wrote:
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
@Everyone voting for Spyrex
– I’d like to know how his mind-bogglingly strange logic regarding choosing Orange as a second color and it being meaningful (which appears to be from a misunderstanding of how roles would be distributed) is in any way a scum-tell.
Not in itself no. I'm just curious as to his thinking that if he got his first pick it would confirm there was a SK in the game. :? My vote there was just to get him to answer me as I am curious as to his reasoning.
Katsuki wrote:@Gud: My list was sarcasm directed at dekes for his statement of me behaving oddly due to the lack of a list. I only listed the obvtown alignment confirmed masons, since I have no desire to create lists.
I very much doubt that you, Fate and Reck are masons together. The fact that you guys run around as the CAPS-LOCK ALLIANCE makes me doubt you are even in the same faction this game, unless you colluded beforehand to all submit the same colors? Which I know you wouldn't do because that would be dishonest, right?
Katsuki wrote:Ok so
just went back and looked
I think nopoint was the only one who voted reck after V's SK analysis post. Not sure if anyone attacked reck for townpoints though,
did not look.
Why would you mention if anyone attacked reck for townpoints? Would you say that is a scumtell? If you think it is a scumtell why wouldn't you look since you just said you were re-reading? So you went back and looked, but you didn't look :?

The only scumhunting Katsuki has done this entire game is asking other people their thoughts on people.

Unvote
Vote: Katsuki
FlayTheScum 1:33 am
RC does not have my stash of animal porn, I promise you.
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:55 pm

Post by xvart »

SpyreX, 482 wrote:Actually there broseph everything you've spewed my way is centered around the simple facts that a.) I said I picked Orange as my second and b.) That for 'mysterious' reasons I've opted to do that AND lie about it.
No, and my apologies for continuing to spew words of bullshit or whatever you said earlier, but my basis for my suspicion of you was because with your experience with draft variants and alignment selection games you would know that picking Orange as your second choice was a wasted pick. Then I voted for that reason in addition to the fact that you claimed getting your first pick would give you information about whether or not Orange got picked at all, which you would also know is false (regardless of how you thought the draft process was going to function). Even though the mods did not say "If you get your first pick we will tell you if your second pick got picked by someone else" I think it is unlikely under any circumstances that that would ever be the case. If you didn't get either of your picks then you could say that you know the SK got selected, but you didn't say that. This should have also been abundantly clear when I explained why I was interested in you and not SensFan/SSBF.
SpyreX, 482 wrote:Also, interesting choice of words in that last line - that I picked Orange.

Like, you know I did.
What is this even implying? That I know what you actually selected? How?
Katsuki wrote:@Vi: I agree, xvart has been consistant.
Unbelievable. Are my posts invisible? Is that a scum tell for me or something? I asked why you thought I was scum and why you hadn't said anything until recently about it.

Okay, here is what I'm going to do since I seem to be talking to a brick wall. I'm going to post my questions that continue to be ignored at the end of every post until they get answered. I don't see any town motivation for not answering these questions and they are not loaded or anything like that.

Questions Patiently Awaiting Answers:
  1. SpyreX
    - is vote hopping scummy? (423)
  2. SpyreX
    - is it scummy to speculate on scumteams? (419, 423)
  3. xRECKONERx
    - explain you conflicting dramonic read: him being unlikely scum (the whole biggggg if comment) versus him being on the scum team you detailed out. (433, 475)
  4. Katsuki
    - what exactly makes me scum in your eyes and why have you not said anything about it up until now? (475, 493)
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:12 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Kubla wrote:does MoI = EPR?
Does EPR stand for
E
xtremely
P
ain-in-the-ass wall-posting-
R
esponder? If not and it refers to some player from the mists of Mafiascum past then no, it does not equal.

--
Katsuki wrote:IMO starbuck will show her true
colors
sooner than later.
I lulzed at this. What punmenship.
Katsuki wrote:Disclaimer: I have absolutely no flavor knowledge of Blackest Night, aside from who the good and bad colours are by virtue of factions in OP and loose wiki knowledge.

JUST FOR YOU, MOI. <3
Thanks so kindly Katsuki. I love when people drop personal tells that have so far run 100% (2/2) in determining their alignment.

You are a gentlemen and a scholar!!

This is half-hearted sarcasm for anyone who doesn’t understand the history that generated this comment by Kats.

--
Reck wrote:Did you fail basic math?
Reck originally said wrote:even if the fakeclaims are distributed evenly theres still gonna be one color group that has a
fuckload more people claiming in it than the others
I don’t know if you failed basic math but claims of 6-6-6-7 means one Town color has an excess of 1. That hardly qualifies as what I bolded above.

Questions on that issue –

1. If there are Mod provided fake-claims (which we can’t really know now anyway) and we get a 6-6-6-7 mass claim would you suggest hunting from the group with likely has Agent Orange in it or one of the others?
2. If there aren’t Mod provided fake-claims (again, we can’t really know) and we were to color claim and get something like 4-5-6-10 for some odd reason would you consider the 4 group confirmed Town?
Reck wrote:That was a fluke.
Trust me on this one, Magna.
Dram is scum, and his buddies are SensFan & NPIAU.
Since your list of scum besides Dram looks good and you are actually using capitals and punctuation I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt on this for the moment, if only because I saw [REDACTED].
Reck wrote:God, you're a douchefuck.
Ok … love ya too
. Are you saying that avoiding a NK didn’t play even a smidgeon into your little protest? Really?

--
Dram wrote:MoI, are you saying you think SSBF sent two town colors and was given a scum role?
Do you really think that has ANY chance of happening?
1. I’m saying that I don’t really buy his story as presented so I don’t trust anything he’s claiming there.
2. In a game where I would guess Blue / Green to be an overwhelming choice combination I’m not willing to rule out someone asked for Town and got shafted with Scum.

--
Guderian wrote:1. Sometimes I get really pissed off on this site because people seem to view a later join date as an 'easier mark'. In EACH large theme game I have played (an one or two in other places) a whole host of people have jumped on me for posting shit like this, often containing the same words I hear here 'fluff' 'defensive' 'stupid posts'. Ok, If you think I am scum, make something out of it. I see this in a lot of games I play, and (not always in regards to me). A few suggestions here or there and out of nowhere a bandwagon has appeared.

Make your convictions and prove it, but don't lucidly hold onto something because you think It'll be easy to lynch someone.
Let’s see –

Using the ‘Suspicion is based on join date’ card? Check
Suggesting a bandwagon when having NOT A SINGLE VOTE? Check
Asking for ‘proof’ that he is scum in a Mafia game? Check
Ignoring the two salient points I made against you directly in an attempt to hand-wave away suspicion? Check

Yeah … you’re scum.
Guderian wrote:What is this I dont even. This statement could easily have been left at 'dont be fucking stupid.' What Your last sentence is trying to achieve is beyond me.
First the second sentence was clearly there to further tweak Reck and Fate.
Second if they are acting in a manner which is likely to draw a Mod-kill and don’t happen to be Town would you actually object to them continuing to ‘act the fool’, as it were?
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:19 pm

Post by Andrius »

Soy wrote: I thought Andrius? was the first one to bring up SK stealin powers?
'Twas me.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:23 pm

Post by Vi »

Jack wrote:Interesting that some people seem to have no idea what a large part of the starbuck wagon is about.
fos:katsuki
I'll help out by reminding people that in addition to playing like scum, she also claimed to like being scum and in this game she could choose her alignment.

Guderian - Do you play offsite?

Andrius: "Soy"? The Ur-Quan have taken over the Asian food market :?
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by Katsuki »

And pray tell where have I called you scum, xvart? Funny you should think so though.
tanstalas wrote:
Katsuki wrote:how about scumhunting instead of bitching all game long?
How about taking your own advice?
LOL NICE TAKING A QUOTE OUT OF CONTEXT.
For the record this was a comment directed at SENSFAN.
Tans wrote:
Katsuki wrote:and all tans has done thus far is post giant walls of fluff with his pretend vi ness though i see what he is doing dere
And all you had done up until this point is less than what I had done up to that point. Hypocrite much?
Not really, no. Considering you've done absolutely nothing except post giant walls of fluff.
Tans wrote:
Katsuki wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:personally im of the belief that we shouldnt necessarily be worrying about orange for the time being but thats just me
this

only scum would be sk hunting

which reminds me
tans was doing this too in the beginning when spyspy mentioned picking orange
As was brought up by others the SK can probably take/steal our rings if we have one. I'd say there is some motivation in taking the SK out.
TAKE SOME MORE POSTS OUT OF CONTEXT PLEASE!

Those posts you quoted of mine came before ANY ring discussion took place.
Tans wrote:
Katsuki wrote:@Gud: My list was sarcasm directed at dekes for his statement of me behaving oddly due to the lack of a list. I only listed the obvtown alignment confirmed masons, since I have no desire to create lists.
I very much doubt that you, Fate and Reck are masons together. The fact that you guys run around as the CAPS-LOCK ALLIANCE makes me doubt you are even in the same faction this game, unless you colluded beforehand to all submit the same colors? Which I know you wouldn't do because that would be dishonest, right?
CAPSLAWKALLIANCE = ALIGNMENT CONFIRMED MASONS, NEXT!
tans wrote:
Katsuki wrote:Ok so
just went back and looked
I think nopoint was the only one who voted reck after V's SK analysis post. Not sure if anyone attacked reck for townpoints though,
did not look.
Why would you mention if anyone attacked reck for townpoints? Would you say that is a scumtell? If you think it is a scumtell why wouldn't you look since you just said you were re-reading? So you went back and looked, but you didn't look :?
And this is right after I explicitly stated that I was in class and was SKIMMING.
YOU ALSO NEED TO READ SINCE I'VE ALREADY EXPLAINED MANY TIMES WHY ATTACKING RECK AT THAT POINT WAS SCUMMYYYYYY.
SCUMTANS wrote:The only scumhunting Katsuki has done this entire game is asking other people their thoughts on people.
Lies, thanks.
Never knew one question about someone else's thoughts consisted of the entire game.

YOU'RE MAKING THIS CHOICE BETWEEN KDUB AND YOURSELF DIFFICULT.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:26 pm

Post by Katsuki »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Katsuki wrote:IMO starbuck will show her true
colors
sooner than later.
I lulzed at this. What punmenship.
Glad someone got that. ^^
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:30 pm

Post by Katsuki »

I see the starbuck case now.
Reck thinks she's town though.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a