Mini 1102 - Rivertown Mafia (Game Over!)

Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:41 pm

Post by Fugitive »

No one knows where chamber is like I asked before?

ortiz is falling under the radar too.

I was more 3k as well.

And where the hell is Nicodemus? :wink:
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:47 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

@Fugitive: I know it's neither productive nor mature. When people tell me to "stop fucking crying" and to "stop being a lazy bum," I don't react positively.

@el simo: I'm not scummy, first off. People like you make me 1) not want to play the game and 2) not want to take the game seriously, because I can't have fun when people like you are in games I play in.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:47 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

sorasgoof wrote:@Fugitive: I know it's neither productive nor mature. When people tell me to "stop fucking crying" and to "stop being a lazy bum," I don't react positively.

@el simo: I'm not scummy, first off. People like you make me 1) not want to play the game and 2) not want to take the game seriously, because I can't have fun when people like you are in games I play in.
Oh, it was a "hopeless bum." That's even worse.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:56 pm

Post by el simo »

No I'm not is not a defence. You might as well start saying, "I know you are but what am I?"

Stop telling us you aren't scummy, clearly that isn't working. SHOW us you're not scummy, stop doing nothing, parroting people and hopping bandwagons and start actively posting, taking part in our discussions, produce some original content, hunt scum dagnabbit.

People are going to find you scummy in every game you play. Hell I was just attacked because of a misunderstanding over the use of the word random, you didn't see me go running and crying, giving up telling everybody to lynch me. Fuck sora, have some common sense.
"How very Rambo-esque of you." - Bazz
"If el simo + Internet Stranger end up being scum in this game, I'm going to openly weep when we lose." chkflip
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:56 pm

Post by diddin »

Votecount

ortiz1193 (0)
el simo (0)
ThAdmiral (0)
Furcolow (1) Umbrage
Umbrage (2) chamber,Olinea,
chamber (0)
sorasgoof (3) el simo, Fugitive, InflatablePie
InflatablePie (0)
Olinea (0)
Cyberbob (1) ortiz1193
Thirdkoopa (4) Sorasgoof, Cyberbob, Furcolow, ThAdmiral,
Fugitive (0)
Not Voting (1)Thirdkoopa

It is now day one. With 12 Alive, it takes 7 to lynch and 6 to no lynch. Deadline is Wednesday, January 5 at 10:41 AM Central Time.

Prodding chamber for a second time.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:57 pm

Post by el simo »

sorasgoof wrote:I don't react positively.
Great to know, I don't react positively when people give up and refuse to help the town when they are called scum, with out even an attempt to defend themselves, other than saying, "I'm not scum."
"If el simo + Internet Stranger end up being scum in this game, I'm going to openly weep when we lose." chkflip
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:57 pm

Post by Fugitive »

So how about that scum list with short sweet explanations?
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:02 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

The thing is, I KNOW if I try to defend myself, you guys are going to shoot it down. You guys already have it in your heads that I'm scum, so even IF I come up with a spectacular defense, it's not going to change your minds. MAYBE I will have a defense point by point and a scum list up tonight, more PROBABLY tomorrow, and don't hold me to it, because I'd rather play Black Ops then catch a whole bunch of flak in this game.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:06 pm

Post by el simo »

Well sora that is the nature of an argument, we have a disagreement and we whack each other around the head until someone claims victory by majority decision.
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do
Pronoun: they / them

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:14 pm

Post by InflatablePie »

Fugitive wrote:
InflatablePie wrote:I know I attacked Umbrage for jumping on the easy lynch of Fur (because Fur was saying he wanted to be lynched) and I'm now voting for an "easy lynch" in soras. However, due to the fact that we have two claims already, and both are high wagons, IMO we need to decide on one of these two now. If soras (or even fur) hadn't claimed, I'd still be pushing for Umbrage or 3K. =/
This feels over cautious and prematurely defensive to me, qualifying your actions like that. The "I know I said this but I'm not being a hypocrite because..."

It's kind of like a sophisticated inb4 so you can do something suspicious but claim it's not suspicious.
I know what it sounded like. Prematurely defensive maybe. Not the same intentions behind it that you're implying though.
Fugitive wrote:ortiz is falling under the radar too.
I usually don't like pointing things like this out, but if I had a dollar every time I saw oritz's name on the bottom of the page, I'd be able to quit my job at OG and retire now. Regardless, I agree - he needs to post more.
sorasgoof wrote:You guys already have it in your heads that I'm scum, so even IF I come up with a spectacular defense, it's not going to change your minds.
I DON'T KNOW ABOUT EVERYONE ELSE, BUT I THINK YOU'RE SCUM
BECAUSE
YOU KEEP SAYING SHIT LIKE THIS, STOP BITCHING AND BEING LAZY. ACTUALLY POST A DEFENSE, AND YOU JUST MIGHT CHANGE MY MIND. TOWNIES DO NOT GO DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT. YOU
ARE
GOING DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT, THEREFORE I THINK YOU ARE SCUM.

RAAAHSJGASHJDG.

*deep breath*

...Remind me not to play in a game with you ever again if you're going to continue playing as lazy and whiny as you are. Don't care if you're scum OR town*, this attitude hurts the game for both factions. Meanwhile, in this one, we have about 15 hours left, so you'd better hurry if you want to convince us.

*in regards to how you're acting
el simo wrote:Well sora that is the nature of an argument, we have a disagreement and we whack each other around the head until someone claims victory by majority decision.
Pretty much this. *hits el simo with a 2x4*
If you don't know how to lie, then how do you know when you're being lied to?

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
ortiz1193
ortiz1193
Goon
ortiz1193
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:14 pm

Post by ortiz1193 »

Just got back from school/work, I have to eat and write an essay (two but doubt that'll happen >_>). I'll
unvote, vote soras
. Don't have time to talk much or read the last two pages yada yada but I'll check again in a few hours and make sure my votes in the right place for a lynch to go through.
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:21 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

ortiz1193 wrote:Just got back from school/work, I have to eat and write an essay (two but doubt that'll happen >_>). I'll
unvote, vote soras
. Don't have time to talk much or read the last two pages yada yada but I'll check again in a few hours and make sure my votes in the right place for a lynch to go through.
lmao ortiz you best be prepared tomorrow son
tread softly because you tread on my dreams
daddy's little girl ain't a girl no more
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:31 pm

Post by Umbrage »

el simo wrote:We need to stop arguing and compromise on a lynch or we won't get one.
This.
IP wrote:In this one. Soras topped at maybe what... three votes? Fur is rapidly gaining in votes and has been under suspicion for longer than soras, I believe.
Under suspicion from me, and only me, until now. EVERYONE agreed soras was scummy. Don't know whatever happened to that.
IP wrote:Actually, I find someone that's suspicious of the entire playerbase kind of scummy, depending on the context.
What context is that?
IP wrote:You went from being sure he was scum and having nothing change your mind -> completely forgetting about him.
Pardon me.

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

*sigh...* Read my post AGAIN. There were NO NEW developments with sorasgoof. I am NOT going to repeat myself, and I am NOT going to post the exact same case on soras over and over. You just made a head-sized dent on my new desk.
IP wrote:Yes, but you only find him suspicious because of his softclaim? Besides, what reason would scum have for softclaiming? It's actually a much more pro-town thing to do. More pro-town than someone drawing attention to a softclaim for sure.
nononononoNONONONONONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vague softclaims like that are SCUMMY. With that, he could claim whatever the hell he wanted, and knowing these players, you'd all believe him. Or, he could just say it wasn't a softclaim. He could say whatever the hell he wants. And you are all eating out of his hand.

Read my posts. I find him scummy for more than the softclaim, but the softclaim is enough in my opinion.
True. But just because you mentioned it doesn't make it any less likely, it's a WIFOM situation.
It's not WIFOM. It's the fact that NOBODY would have noticed this if I hadn't pointed it out. It's that you are are easily suggestible. And if you think the scum haven't figured that out as well, we're in for a wild ride.
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:34 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

Okay, Pie, don't play in a game with me again. :cry:

Ortiz, that was an
awful
post.
HoS: Ortiz

There's like a 55-60% chance I'll have a list up tonight.

Can we vote for an extension? Now that I feel like you'll listen to me, I kind of want to voice my opinions. Before, I was like, what's the point? But if el simo can listen to what I have to say, I think I might want to do this after all.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by Umbrage »

sorasgoof wrote:Okay, Pie, don't play in a game with me again. :cry:

Ortiz, that was an
awful
post.

Can we vote for an extension? Now that I feel like you'll listen to me, I kind of want to voice my opinions. Before, I was like, what's the point? But if el simo can listen to what I have to say, I think I might want to do this after all.
THE GREAT SORASGOOF MAY GRACE US WITH HIS THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS ALL MUST REJOICE AND WORSHIP HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, YOU are not to play with ME again. You are a useless waste of space. If it was up to me, you would be banned from this site. Now either play this game or get the fuck out of here.
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:44 pm

Post by diddin »

Umbrage wrote:

Ortiz, that was an
awful
post.

THE GREAT SORASGOOF MAY GRACE US WITH HIS THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS ALL MUST REJOICE AND WORSHIP HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, YOU are not to play with ME again. You are a useless waste of space. If it was up to me, you would be banned from this site. Now either play this game or get the fuck out of here.
I've had enough. One more personal attack like that and you will be modkilled.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:50 pm

Post by InflatablePie »

Umbrage wrote:Under suspicion from me, and only me, until now.
My mistake, then.
Umby wrote:What context is that?
I don't even know why I added the word context, because to be honest, I don't have an example. Regardless, I don't think that suspecting
everyone
is townie. I can see how it's pro-town, but I can also see scum motivation behind it, and the latter outweighs the former.
Umby wrote:Read my post AGAIN. There were NO NEW developments with sorasgoof. I am NOT going to repeat myself, and I am NOT going to post the exact same case on soras over and over. You just made a head-sized dent on my new desk.
I did read it. I know there's nothing new to add. soras did NOTHING, let alone anything to affect your opinion from what I saw. So why would that change your opinion of him? Why would you move your vote?
Umby wrote:Vague softclaims like that are SCUMMY. With that, he could claim whatever the hell he wanted, and knowing these players, you'd all believe him.
I see the scum motivations behind it, but I also see the town motivations. I have played with Fugi before, and I can think of one pro-town reason for why he'd softclaim. Don't get me wrong, I don't necessarily think he's super-town, but I don't exactly think he's scum either. The softclaim shouldn't have anything to do with our views on him, regardless. Just like fur's miller or sora's VT claim shouldn't affect us too much.
Umby wrote:It's that you are are easily suggestible.
Hmm. Yeah, I guess I am.

...wait a minute.
ortiz1193 wrote:Just got back from school/work, I have to eat and write an essay (two but doubt that'll happen >_>). I'll
unvote, vote soras

(not trying to offend anyone but that post is seriously
terrible
)

Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:51 pm

Post by Fugitive »

Umbrage wrote: nononononoNONONONONONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vague softclaims like that are SCUMMY. With that, he could claim whatever the hell he wanted, and knowing these players, you'd all believe him. Or, he could just say it wasn't a softclaim. He could say whatever the hell he wants. And you are all eating out of his hand.

Read my posts. I find him scummy for more than the softclaim, but the softclaim is enough in my opinion.
You're forgetting the part where I said it wasn't a softclaim. In fact, vague softclaim is somewhat of an oxymoron, because when you're claiming vaguely you're not really claiming at all. You act as if I'm just flaunting some kind of softclaim around and everyone is oblivious to it. That's not the case; you're the only person stuck on it because I'm not saying what that sentence means in relation to my role. It was a sentence about TheLonging's relation to my role and nothing more.

I'm also curious why you won't talk to me about it but you go on arguing with Pie about it. Is there a reason for that? I asked you about your concerns in my last post addressed to you and you COMPLETELY ignored me forcing me to respond to someone you addressed toward Pie that was about me.

I'm calling Umbrage/InflatablePie connection here. Pie is pushing him pretty hard, could be a bus. Umbrage seems to try to maintain suspicion on Pie while also somewhat buddying/talking to him. If either flips scum I will be highly suspicious of the other.
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:52 pm

Post by InflatablePie »

Also, nice of you to post after Fugi and I call you out for lurking, oritz.

Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:52 pm

Post by Fugitive »

Fugitive wrote:I'm also curious why you won't talk to me about it but you go on arguing with Pie about it. Is there a reason for that? I asked you about your concerns in my last post addressed to you and you COMPLETELY ignored me forcing me to respond to someone you addressed toward Pie that was about me.
something*
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by Fugitive »

InflatablePie wrote:Also, nice of you to post after Fugi and I call you out for lurking, oritz.
^^^
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

Umbrage wrote:

Ortiz, that was an
awful
post.

Buddy...chill the hell out. You don't even know. Don't ever talk to me like this again.

3/12 done on my game review/whatever you wanna call it.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:57 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

EBWOP: And you get mad after I say I'm going to do what you guys have been wanting me to do this whole time? Bipolar much? Who the
hell
would WANT to play with you? You're no better than me, especially since this is really the first game I've ever acted like this, for reasons that you don't really need to know (personal, amount of time available, other stuff). Generally, I'm a decent mafia player. This game is an outlier, as almost everyone else here can tell you.

4/12 done. :D
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:59 pm

Post by InflatablePie »

Fugi, what's your opinion on a connection between el simo and soras? Just curious, since you're mentioning a possible connection between Umbrage and myself.

PEdit:
soras wrote:EBWOP: And you get mad after I say I'm going to do what you guys have been wanting me to do this whole time? Bipolar much? Who the hell would WANT to play with you? You're no better than me,
Okay, children, let's calm the fuck down, shall we?

Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:03 pm

Post by Fugitive »

InflatablePie wrote:Fugi, what's your opinion on a connection between el simo and soras? Just curious, since you're mentioning a possible connection between Umbrage and myself.
I hadn't noticed one (besides the fact that they're "debating"), but I'll look into it now.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”