Mini 1102 - Rivertown Mafia (Game Over!)

InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do
Pronoun: they / them

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:04 pm

Post by InflatablePie »

Please do so.
Users browsing this forum wrote:ortiz1193
I hope you're checking up on the thread.
If you don't know how to lie, then how do you know when you're being lied to?

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:12 pm

Post by Fugitive »

I just skimmed an ISO of the two. I think it's curious that soras kind of tunneled (just a short while) el simo in the beginning and el simo became suspicious of soras more recently. Of course, that was pretty much the ONLY thing I found that was even notable, and it's probably just a coincidence because I actually like simo's case on soras and the case seems founded on reason. So, overall do I think there's a connection? Nope.

Also, don't do that "users browsing forum" thing. I hide my online status for that reason. People WIFOM that waaaaay too much. It's a null read in relation to gameplay and game content.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:13 pm

Post by Umbrage »

@ IP: Where are you getting the impression I've changed my opinion on soras.
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:14 pm

Post by Fugitive »

^ LMFAO

Umbrage still won't respond to me and still only talked to InflatablePie even after I pointed that out. This is getting ridiculous.
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:20 pm

Post by InflatablePie »

Umbrage wrote:@ IP: Where are you getting the impression I've changed my opinion on soras.
By your change in vote and current lack of re-vote despite a larger wagon on soras at this time.

@Fugi: What about soras' "Well, if el simo wants to hear my case, then I guess I can make one..." (paraphrased) comment?

Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:30 pm

Post by Olinea »

Um.

Wow.

Given the proximity to the deadline and soras' refusal to give us reads, I would be willing to vote for him unless he has any more game-related words to say. I hadn't found much wrong with his play before this argument but we've been stalled long enough.

I've got simo as town, Admiral as town, Pie as town, Fugi as town, Umbrage is still spiking my scumdar, and Cyberbob's next post will probably just be plucking out the word "scumdar" and adding a "lmao". The rest are neutral as far as I can tell.

If soras (or Umbrage, not too late to lynch someone who's actually scummy) isn't lynched by later tonight I'll add my vote to the leading wagon. My vote remains on Umbrage for the time being.
GreyICE:
Cult: You're playing monopoly, when all of a sudden someone grabs the gameboard and throws it across the room. Then plops down a risk board. And then tells you you were playing risk all along. And that you now have 5 armies left, and control two countries in the middle of Africa.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

Oh, I have words. Still working on something.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:40 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

@Pie: >____> I mentioned el simo because he was one of the ones who was getting most fed up with me. I was saying that if even he wants to hear what I have to say (I was already making a post at that point), maybe what I have to say is important after all. I'm not creating this post FOR el simo.

If that all makes sense.
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:43 pm

Post by Fugitive »

Hmm, I hadn't thought much of that Pie, but now that you mention it it does feel a little slippy. Especially after the random suspicion that led to tunneling out of RVS and now wanting to explain his case to el simo. If soras flips scum I'll definitely be looking into el simo more. Of course, the connection is only there if you assume either, or both, are scum to begin with, which is something I try to avoid while searching for scum-tells.

I'd also like to hear more from Admiral. I don't necessarily think he's scum, but he's falling under the radar too and I like his opinions and voice so far. I'd just like more contribution from that direction.

and why won't anyone answer me about chamber?
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:45 pm

Post by Umbrage »

diddin wrote:
I've had enough. One more personal attack like that and you will be modkilled.
Request replacement as soon as possible.

I'VE had enough. I feel like I'm the only one caring about this game. I'm the only one who's noticed how there are two kinds of players in this game: those who are getting all the negative attention and those who are not. I'm the only one who's objectively looked at ALL the players in this game. I'm the only one who's provided content from the game's start until now.

The above post is a disgrace. Cyberbob and others have been tremendously offensive, something I've pointed out several times, and yet the mod is silent. But I get a public threat of modkill with no warning after one small incident.

I will not be playing with Furcolow, Cyberbob, sorasgoof, or diddin again. As for the rest of you, fuck you too.
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:50 pm

Post by InflatablePie »

Fugitive wrote:I'd also like to hear more from Admiral. I don't necessarily think he's scum, but he's falling under the radar too and I like his opinions and voice so far. I'd just like more contribution from that direction.

and why won't anyone answer me about chamber?
Agreed.

I don't know where he went to either, but I think diddin prodded him a page or three back.
Umbrage wrote:stuff
Olinea wrote:Um.

Wow.

sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:01 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

I am through Pie on the list in the OP. If I'm not done by 11, when I get off, do you want me to go ahead and post what I have? I'll probably be almost done by then.

@DIDDIN: Umbrage is being replaced. I want an extension.
ortiz1193
ortiz1193
Goon
ortiz1193
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by ortiz1193 »

First off, I read the last page that I posted on, and skimmed the rest. All I saw before my last post was diddin's flame warning, Furcolow claiming miller, and the last votals. I went and got my phone out so I could read the thread from my sora vote forward and people (apparently) calling me out for lurking (and then posting after I got called out for it?) pissed me off enough to come up stairs and post. I LAST POSTED ON JANUARY 4TH. I have never felt a need to flame someone and call them an idiot in a mafia game until now. I literally stayed up posting until midnight, went to bed, went to school, went straight to work from school, came home and immediately went to my computer. If we're playing a game where we start calling people for lurking after a fucking school day I will replace out because I won't be able to keep up. /rant

I also just realized I can only respond to certain things because the posting is outgoing what I can post right now so if I missed something I need to comment on bring it up specifically.
Cyberbob wrote:
Fugitive wrote:@CB - what was wrong with what ortiz said? Genuinely curious, I think he made a good point and I hate when people blow things off by just insulting someone's ability to play the game. That seemed pretty uncalled for.
Because a) for him to be correct I would need to be on a scumteam with half the goddamn game (as just about that many people have been vaguely dismissal of me) b) he's just trying to underhandedly load more suspicion onto me in lieu of an actual case or whatever and c) funny third thing

I don't get a. b is lol and an attempt to make me look scummy I guess? Considering I posted my reasons for voting you, when I uhh voted you? Yes I'm bringing suspicion on you, it's called trying to get scum lynched. Your "in lieu of a case" is a blatant lie. And I don't get c.
Umbrage wrote:ortiz: I said I was trying to see the case on him, and I still am, because everyone else has called him scummy as various points in the game. Obviously, I'm starting to feel that I'm missing something. Obviously, I would want to understand why other find him scummy.
I don't get it either, there is no case on me at all. The only point I've seen made that holds merit was buddying with Pie. Olinea and Thadmiral litterally made something up, and other people keep saying "oritz is scum or oritz is scummy" without any reasoning. I tore Admiral's case to pieces and he just unvoted (no one has mentioned this btw) and then I think he still called me scum again in his last post, can't remember and don't have time to look right now.
simo wrote:Great two votes hopped off TK now we are no where near a lynch. We need to stop arguing and compromise on a lynch or we won't get one.

I want Sora gone but as I've stated I could go with 3K should push come to shove.
This post is exactly how I feel right now. Word for word.
CB wrote:don't much like el simo pushing the deadline paranoia thing + the "I want x gone but if I really have to would go with y" thing either
Seems perfectly fine to me. I said the same thing yesterday I think. I want soras lynched and think he's likely scum, but I'm smart enough to know that we NEED to lynch someone, even if I don't think they're scum.

---

Soras posting: I've seen him lurk and threaten replacement before as scum, I have no reservations about lynching him because of his annoying wifom.
Fugitive wrote:
InflatablePie wrote:I know I attacked Umbrage for jumping on the easy lynch of Fur (because Fur was saying he wanted to be lynched) and I'm now voting for an "easy lynch" in soras. However, due to the fact that we have two claims already, and both are high wagons, IMO we need to decide on one of these two now. If soras (or even fur) hadn't claimed, I'd still be pushing for Umbrage or 3K. =/
This feels over cautious and prematurely defensive to me, qualifying your actions like that. The "I know I said this but I'm not being a hypocrite because..."

It's kind of like a sophisticated inb4 so you can do something suspicious but claim it's not suspicious.
Got a similar read off of it. Just to note right now (because I can't call it a good vote later when someone votes Pie without voicing suspicion previously apparently) I've been getting bad vibes from Pie the last few pages.
Fugi wrote:ortiz is falling under the radar too.
Is this where Fugi called me for lurking? Lurking =/= falling under the radar. I got mad for no reason :|.
Pie wrote:I usually don't like pointing things like this out, but if I had a dollar every time I saw oritz's name on the bottom of the page, I'd be able to quit my job at OG and retire now. Regardless, I agree - he needs to post more.
...and? Have I not adequately posted in this game? I slowed down my posting on like page 4 when they were complaining about us going too quickly. Seriously I have posted as much as anyone and I bet as much as 2/3 of the players in this game. I guess I could just hide my online status like you.

--

I posted here. I just looked at the votals and put my vote on my 2nd scumread, which I've proclaimed for a while. I even said yesterday (I think?) that I'd like to get a soras wagon going or a CB lynch and if neither then I"d lynch whoever to make sure a lynch went through. I followed through on my post. That put it at 4-4. I even said I wasn't going to have much time to post and that I'll check again and vote to make sure we have a lynch go through.

---
CB wrote: lmao ortiz you best be prepared tomorrow son
For what? Nothing wrong with my post.
Umbrage wrote:Vague softclaims like that are SCUMMY. With that, he could claim whatever the hell he wanted, and knowing these players, you'd all believe him. Or, he could just say it wasn't a softclaim. He could say whatever the hell he wants. And you are all eating out of his hand.
What has fugi done that is scummy besides the softclaim? You're pushing this hard and I think I mentioned a long time ago that you're playing scummy by pretty much trying to get a PR wagoned/suspicioned/lynched. Yes I have also read your posts and do not recall you ever saying Fugi is scummy for xxx that isn't involved with the softclaim.
soras wrote:Ortiz, that was an awful post. HoS: Ortiz
Not really. I've been over this.
Pie wrote:Also, nice of you to post after Fugi and I call you out for lurking, oritz.
RAGE

[quote="Pie""]
I hope you're checking up on the thread.[/quote]

Pie I really want to slap you right now.

-random note: Pie and Fugi are starting to play off each other. Pointing that out now instead of later.

Fuig: no one knows about chamber. He should be replaced and is probably up for another prod check. He got prodded earlier, posted that he got prodded, and never made another post.

Bye Umbrage. Quit whining. CB has annoyingly called people an idiot which isn't worth a modkill. You absolutely flamed someone after multiple warnings. Diddin did the right thing.
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by Fugitive »

ortiz1193 wrote:-random note: Pie and Fugi are starting to play off each other. Pointing that out now instead of later.
Asking each other questions and answering them isn't playing off each other, I think we're just two of the only people that actually respond to things. Pie is very helpful for getting reads off of other people (and himself, of course) as I can pick his brain quite easily.

Now Pie and Umbrage I can see a solid connection between. Pie and myself are just playing mafia.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:28 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

I've been working on this for about an hour and a half or so (I guess) without reading anything from about post 556, other than Umbrage's farewell. I basically went through and ISOed everybody, and gave my honest opinion. I expect you guys to chew this up and spit it back up for me to chew up and spit back (EW), so go ahead. This is actually the first time I've ever done anything like this, so I'm sure some parts of it are not going to make sense and could perhaps contradict itself. Ask questions, and I will do my best to explain.
1. ortiz1193- Was a fairly neutral read until his last post, now a large scum suspect.
(Scum)

2. el simo- Don't necessarily agree with his points of view/don't really like the way we've been interacting. However, he kept his composure during that whole "random" thing, and after an explanation, I don't think he's necessarily scummy.
-Question: Why do you think my unvote on you is scummy? You used it as part of your case on me (or at least as part of your vote), but in your ISO27, you said you felt comfortable with an unvote on Ortiz because you felt like he understood you. I finally understood you, and my unvote earned me suspicion? What the fu...
-Just noting a connection between Furcolow and el simo. NOT SAYING THIS IS NECESSARILY SCUMMY.
-WOW. Everyone read el simo's ISO51. Does that not sound EXACTLY LIKE ME? Except he's defending Furcolow for it? I don't even...His ISO63 is much the same.
-Seems very interested in TK..
(Anywhere from leaning town to leaning scum, actually. Hard for me to get a read at this point).

3. ThAdmiral- I don't remember anybody saying anything about THAdmiral, actually. I'm getting townish vibes from him, and no, not just because he said he thinks I'm town. Maybe it's just the fact that he needs to post more; the town read isn't solid, and I'd need to see more from him to lean far in either direction.
(Neutral leaning town)

4. Furcolow- Claimed Miller, correct? The way he is acting makes me think he really is a Miller. Claiming Miller early in the game does have a town motivation, as it keeps investigative roles from investigating him. In fact, I did this same thing in the last game I played in (I WAS a Town Miller). Overall, seems like a solid town read to me. I like his content, such as ISO39 and ISO40 (the confident way in which he delivers it is giving me town vibes). However, the claim does make me want to keep an eye on him, just because of the nature of the claim.
(Town)

5. Umbrage- Boy, where do I even begin? Extremely hostile for no real reason. I never have liked his completely horrible case on el simo in his ISO9. I also very much dislike his ISO23. That reaction is awful. Also, what was that about a Mason claim? Where did that come from? I don't like that, either. Connection between Cyberbob and Umbrage established in ISO24. ISO25: Detached? What does that even mean? Like, not caring? ISO26: You don't care to play with people "spouting off slurs?" Oh, like you? >_> *Not part of my read, just annoying* ISO29: Hahahahah. Ha. *Not part of my read* ISO31: Misrepping me all the way. I had no intention of anything you said. Then, in your next post, you say that wagoning is fine, while wagoning without reasoning is not. You were suspicious of me because I "wagoned" TK, even though I gave reasoning. Therefore, my "wagon" should have been okay. Also, I don't like your read on Cyberbob in ISO34. You said he was the most town player in the game, yet you wouldn't weep at his lynch? What the I don't even... Then there's the whole voting Fugitive despite thinking he softclaimed. That doesn't make any sense whatsoever. You're voting someone who you think is trying to softclaim? Okay. In your ISO38, you say you would most like to lynch Furcolow, despite all the stuff you did with me in your previous posts. Literally seven hours before, you liked where your vote was on me, then you say you want to lynch Furcolow (yet you DON't move your vote). THEN, after being sort of called out by Pie over the Fugitive softclaim thing, you vote Fugitive. I REALLY do not like this part AT ALL. That was an AWFUL vote. Woooow. ISO45 has you moving your vote to Furcolow. This is so...okay. After all of this, you still don't have your vote on me. Why? You still think I'm scum, yet your vote is on Furcolow.
(SCUM)

6. chamber-bad vote on me in ISO17 (I feel like it was a bad vote because he Voted me because I was the fourth on the wagon). Up until this point, I had a feeling that his posts didn't really have any content at all, despite what he says. He hasn't posted enough for a great read, like THAdmiral. I'm getting an "airy" feel from his posts, if that makes sense.
(neutral)

8. InflatablePie- I hate the groups thing. I don't see a connection between most of those groups. What I REALLY don't like about IP is the way he says he's 100% positive on TK and moves his vote to me without any clear new reasoning/content. He commends Umbrage on his reasoning, and it looks like he blatantly bandwagons. Then, Pie says how he is becoming unsure on TK. I thought you were 100%? I'm starting to see a connection between IP and Fugi, also. I'll show you the examples of that if you ask for it. I want to get this whole thing over with tonight. ISO33: I DO care if people find me scummy, actually. I WANT to win, and when I feel people are voting reasons I feel are unjustified, I get bitter. ISO36: Woah, back to TK. So, you were 100% on TK, you move to me after bandwagoning with Umbrage, you say you had a bad (or at least lackluster) case on TK, then you move back to TK. You say it's because you're feeling worse about Umbrage, but I don't know if I buy that. This whole situation with Umbrage, you, TK, and me is scummy, in my opinion. THEN HE VOTES UMBRAGE. I don't get it! WHO ARE YOU MOST SUSPICIOUS OF? Somehow, I jump back above Umbrage even though I wasn't doing anything differently than before, and now TK is only an FoS. I'm genuinely confused.
(leaning scum to scum)

9. Olinea-I'm feeling him as town, as well, though he was been completely flying under the radar. I think Olinea is one of the only players who hasn't had any suspicion placed upon him. I like his content, especially concerning TK and Umbrage

10. Cyberbob- I can't believe no one has said anything about his ISO24. What is with those reads? Then there's a bad vote on Thirdkoopa. A BLATANT bandwagon. "duck duck duck duck duck duck goose Unvote, Vote: Thirdkoopa" REALLY? It looks like you think Umbrage and ortiz are scummier, yet you vote TK, presumably because that was the biggest wagon at the time. I mean, come on. Your ISO38 is where I get confused, really. You say you still think the scum team is Ortiz/TK/Umbrage. Okay. Well, you voted Furcolow in your last vote post, for a bad reason (what is with all the bad votes this game?). In your ISO38, you say Pie could replace TK, implying that you think TK is the least scummy of the three. Otherwise, Pie would replace the others. However, in your next post, you vote TK again! I really...In ISO39, he puts suspicion on TK/Umbrage/Pie/el simo/already had a scum read on ortiz. Too many, man.
(leaning scum)

11. Thirdkoopa-No longer my biggest scum read. I don't like his reads, and I don't like many of his votes, but I don't feel like he's as scummy as other players in this game. TK is a strange player, and TK seems to be a big focus for most of my more scummy suspects, if that means anything/makes sense. The end of his ISO18 pretty much sums up how I feel, yet I can't help but feel like he's getting by easier doing the same thing (to a lesser degree, I guess). Okay, I'm done reading TK. WHAT IS THAT IN ISO22? "Since I know now that people will still care, I'll argue the points I need to."??? That is my feeling exactly. Why did no one say anything about this when TK did, but they jump on me when I say it? I really don't know about this game, man.
(neutral)

12. Fugitive- Hard for me to get a read. Influential player. Not saying this is scummy, but in his ISO15, it looks like he's using Pie's old meta. Like I tried to point out. Yet, I get a bunch of BS for it. That seems to be happening a lot, which I've discovered as I've done this post. He also says I'm playing my scum meta, which I'm not (I'm sure of that). Just pointing out that he's wrong. Uh...what else? I like the content he puts out, yet I don't like his vote on me. He even says that there is no original reasoning. I don't like this mentality of "I DON'T
NECESSARILY
AGREE, BUT I WANT TO LYNCH SOMEBODY!!!!" Overall, a neutral read.
(neutral)

Summary:

Scum or leaning scum:
ortiz
maybe el simo
Umbrage
IP
Cyberbob

Neutral
maybe el simo
chamber
TK
Fugitive

Town or leaning town
maybe el simo >_>
THAdmiral
Furcolow
AND-
Vote: deadline extension
if we can still do that. We need it.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

Oh, and watch out for typos. I did this in Notepad in a short time, like I said. Awaiting questions.
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:33 pm

Post by InflatablePie »

oritz wrote:(because I can't call it a good vote later when someone votes Pie without voicing suspicion previously apparently)
?
oritz wrote:I guess I could just hide my online status like you[, Pie].
Ouch. That hurt on the inside, oritz. On the inside.
ortiz1193 wrote:
Pie wrote:Also, nice of you to post after Fugi and I call you out for lurking, oritz.
RAGE

[quote="Pie""]
I hope you're checking up on the thread.
Pie I really want to slap you right now.[/quote]

The feel of my posts towards Fugi may also be due to the fact that Fugi and I talk to each other a lot outside of mafia games, so I find it easier to talk and reason with him, as well as get opinions and whatnot... as opposed to other players in the game, especially some of the more aggressive ones like Umbrage and Cyberbob (for example).

PEdit: SORAS POSTED CONTENT! HOORAY! brb reading

InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:41 pm

Post by InflatablePie »

Hmm. I don't have the patience to dissect that right now, but it actually looks like good content. I'm becoming less sure about soras now.

*sigh* This fucking game.

I wouldn't mind a 24 or 48 hour extension, if only because of the eventual replacement for Umbrage. But I understand if we can't extend the deadline, as well.

sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

Also,
unvote
while I decide who is the scummiest of my scum reads.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:51 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

EBWOP: Olinea should be a town or leaning town read.
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:58 pm

Post by diddin »

Umbrage wrote:
diddin wrote:
I've had enough. One more personal attack like that and you will be modkilled.
Request replacement as soon as possible.

I'VE had enough. I feel like I'm the only one caring about this game. I'm the only one who's noticed how there are two kinds of players in this game: those who are getting all the negative attention and those who are not. I'm the only one who's objectively looked at ALL the players in this game. I'm the only one who's provided content from the game's start until now.

The above post is a disgrace. Cyberbob and others have been tremendously offensive, something I've pointed out several times, and yet the mod is silent. But I get a public threat of modkill with no warning after one small incident.

I will not be playing with Furcolow, Cyberbob, sorasgoof, or diddin again. As for the rest of you, fuck you too.
Ummmmmmmm...
Umbrage wrote:
Furcolow wrote:hi
Either play this game or replace out, you useless waste of space.
Umbrage wrote: I don't know what this means but if you are intentionally playing badly just for the fun of it you piece of shit, you deserve to be banned from this site for all eternity.
This wasn't the first time I warned you. If you didn't notice, I also issued a general warning pages ago. You, however, have persisted in breaking this rule. I'll be glad to replace you, as well as blacklist you from all of my future games.

Deadline has been extended one week due to this incident.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:59 pm

Post by Fugitive »

Vote: deadline extension
if I can.

I'm too tired to read all of soras' reads right now, but I did read my own and:
sorasgoof wrote: He also says I'm playing my scum meta, which I'm not (I'm sure of that).
I never said you're playing YOUR scum meta, I said you're playing A scum meta. HUGE difference. I don't know your town and scum meta well enough to comment on them.
sorasgoof wrote: I don't like this mentality of "I DON'T NECESSARILY AGREE, BUT I WANT TO LYNCH SOMEBODY!!!!"
now now now, I never said I didn't agree, I just said I had nothing to add. There's a HUGE difference (again). I would not vote someone I didn't agree to lynch
ever

---

I don't really like the way you took both those instances out of context, actually. I could understand making a mistake once, but there were two places where you misrepresented my posting and thoughts. The rest of what you said seems fine, except the playing of Pie part, but you can read how I responded to ortiz pointing out the same thing. We're just posting the most, I can't really see it as anything more.

Just one more thing I noticed since I was interested in your Furcolow read:
sorasgoof wrote:4. Furcolow- Claimed Miller, correct? The way he is acting makes me think he really is a Miller. Claiming Miller early in the game does have a town motivation, as it keeps investigative roles from investigating him. In fact, I did this same thing in the last game I played in (I WAS a Town Miller). Overall, seems like a solid town read to me. I like his content, such as ISO39 and ISO40 (the confident way in which he delivers it is giving me town vibes). However, the claim does make me want to keep an eye on him, just because of the nature of the claim.
I know you were miller in SHM, so you feel claiming miller is townie, but you seem to base the town read simply off a miller claim. Don't you think scum would be claiming miller all the time if it made them look insta-town like that? There are many instances where scum claim miller, so I'd be interested if you could do a read on Furcolow while disregarding his claim.
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by InflatablePie »

oh good, we have another week

unvote

more coherent thoughts and content upon waking

sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:07 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

@Fugitive: It may seem like I took things out of context because I ISOed everyone instead of reading the thread straight through. Maybe I shouldn't have? Like I said, this was my first time ever doing anything like this. About Furcolow, I'm starting to think maybe he should have claimed Miller earlier. Why did he wait so long?

I wasn't intentionally trying to misrepresent you. I thought you were saying I was playing my scum meta (whiny or something, which isn't my meta), and I guess I understand your views on agreeing with a lynch.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:12 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

@Fugitive: You said in the post in which you voted me "I'd rather have a lynch than waste it" or something to that effect, which made me think you didn't necessarily agree with the wagon, but you'd rather lynch me than not lynch somebody.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”