moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:33 am

Post by moose200x »

AntB wrote:@Moose
No I'm not happy. You bit at what I put trying to save your ass.

go fail somewhere else.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:03 am

Post by Dekes »

moose200x wrote:10a) Flavor is flavor. Parts is parts. Nothing in the flavor reflects Actual Game Mechanics. You are free to ignore the flavor (except, of course, that you'll hurt my feelings; I expect to spend a good deal of time creating flavor, and I think you should at least read it. However,
it has no bearing on the game
.At all.
I can read. Can you? Then read the rest of my post, yes?

Going throug your Iso hurts...bad. On D2 you've talked about nothing but yourself so far. Are you by any chance voteless?

@pappums
You replaced on the 23rd, deadline was the 28th. That's hardly what I would call "practically at deadline". And you don't even try to change your view on the others players. Instead of asking questions, pressuring people you simply go "I didn't find anything scummy in that ISO" and coast by by hopping on the popular wagon...

Lat's delivered once again nothing but empty promises. His next post better be good. In any case, I'll go through his Iso tonight, emphasis on any relations between him and pappums/Wright and/or Substrike.

Once again, a lot of people are getting lazy and riding the convenient moose wagon. Yes, I do think he's a) useless and b) probably the SK. But that doesn't change the fact that there are more scum out there. So I want everyone to state their top two suspects that aren't moose.
AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:58 am

Post by AntB »

@moose
I have a perfect GIF for this moment... but people will read too far into it.

but, basically. STFU and
Show
:doc: I shall protect you!! :doc: ... why do I smell of vanilla..?

"tickle" - Haylen is now thinking of Mayonnaise

G+
AntB - My wiki page. Usually up to date.
AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:00 am

Post by AntB »

*twitchy mouse*

STFU and either help town, replace out or make a half decent claim what isn't a straight rip of someone's post.
Show

G+
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:31 am

Post by moose200x »

AntB wrote:*twitchy mouse*

STFU and either help town, replace out or make a half decent claim what isn't a straight rip of someone's post.
lolumad
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:24 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Votecount 2.04

AntB - 2 - boberz, Mariyta
moose200x - 2 - Substrike22, pappums rat
boberz - 1 - AntB
pappums rat - 1 - Dekes

Not Voting: Lateralus22, Ant_to_the_max, moose200x

Deadline: January January 20.

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

V/LA ...

....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:26 am

Post by Mariyta »

Substrike22 wrote: Post 504, where Mariyta simply refuses to give an opinion on moose via a "yeah, didn't iso" remark. There was an opinion on everyone else there, why not moose as well?
I've given my opinion on moose several times, and as I didn't re-read, that didn't change and I had nothing new to add.

AntB is clearly reaching for reasons to vote boberz. Why don't you just admit you voted him because voting me would be too blatant an OMGUS?

@moose: What are your other trades? NO ONE BUT MOOSE ANSWER THIS, PLEASE.

I'm pretty comfortable with narrowing the scum down to AntB, Rat, Lat, and Max (no, you don't get your name shortened to Ant). Lat, while he has made some decent posts, seems to be coasting, and I can't remember a single important thing Max has said aside from noting his inexperience. It may be possible moose is an SK, but I don't think going after him at this point is worth our while.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:28 am

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

moose200x wrote: I am jack of all trades. Happy?
Was not what I expected you to say, but yes, I am happy.

And you know what? I believe you too. Why? Because of this.
moose200x wrote:I also want to point out I killed werewolf so that we can look back on day and see what both main bandwagons role were.

If there is a maf RB- Boberz or substrike are town.

So, if someone got RB'ed please out yourself.
Kinda fits the weird puzzle pieces together. Now...on the flip side you could have been playing this up, but, no offense, but I highly doubt that.

With this in mind, I am going to say that Substrike is scum. Rereading through his post I get the feeling like he pulled one of those "Yeah...I see your point on that wagon guys...I'll join it at the end so I don't draw attention to myself". When Moose also let out his angry "i'm going to kill bob" Substrike got really defensive about it. Possible defending of a scum buddy here.

That is my bare bones argument right there. If you want, I'll pull up each post and state my logic behind it. It flows like this if you ISO him though
Agrees on some points against Beefster while still sticking to his main wagons. Most, if not all his scummy accusations on Beefster were just agreeing with posts made by two other people. Pushes even harder for Moose when he threatens Bob. Quietly joins the final Beefster votes while stating that the town wants to lose the game while voting for Beefster.
VOTE: Substrike22
Apologies for falling off the face of the earth.
I'M BACK BABY FOR A LIMITED TIME*!
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:35 am

Post by Substrike22 »

What are you talking about? I was the first one on the Moose wagon. Did you even bother going back to look at the moose wagon before that lie came out of your mouth? I jumped on the beefster wagon because we were approaching deadline and headed for a no lynch. My implication of losing by voting for beefster was simply a push for moose. Whom I still think is scum.
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:38 am

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

Substrike22 wrote:What are you talking about? I was the first one on the Moose wagon. Did you even bother going back to look at the moose wagon before that lie came out of your mouth?
That had absolutely nothing to do with what I just said
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:47 am

Post by Substrike22 »

You wrote:

"With this in mind, I am going to say that Substrike is scum. Rereading through his post I get the feeling like he pulled one of those "Yeah...I see your point on that wagon guys...I'll join it at the end so I don't draw attention to myself". When Moose also let out his angry "i'm going to kill bob" Substrike got really defensive about it. Possible defending of a scum buddy here."

Explain to me how the subject goes from moose to a wagon without having anything to do with what I was calling you out for?
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:56 am

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

I'm saying you joined the Beefster wagon quietly, not Moose's.
I'm also saying you got really defensive about Moose claiming that he was going to kill Bob. You then tried to push even harder for Moose after that. I'm claiming you were trying to protect a scum buddy there.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:22 pm

Post by Dekes »

Look, who came out of the shadows to defend himself?
I don't agree with some of ATTM's points (Sub's vote on Beefster was actually consistent with his prior reads; I believe Sub was more afraid of getting shot instead of boberz because moose said several times yesterday he would shoot either boberz or Sub), but Substrike only appearing to defend himself, speaks volumes. Anything pro-active so far? El zilcho!

Oh yeah, I completely forgot about that one:
moose200x wrote:If there is a maf RB- Boberz or substrike are town.

Moose, what exactly is up here? If I'm wrong about you and you are a JOAT, then work with me here and I may leave you alone for the rest of the day (though you really need to vote more).

Unvote; Vote: Substrike

Boberz, if you won't go this route here, tell me, when you're ready for that pappums wagon and don't let yourself get distracted from silly town AntB. Same goes for Mariyta.

Next up that Lat ISO...so maybe more from me tonight.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:37 pm

Post by Dekes »

Mh...wow. His D1 play looks actually really townie.

But the discrepancy to his D2 play is shocking. He's active in his other games so he's avoiding this game. I don't see any real scum motivation to change his play so drastically unless he's coasting by because he thinks the moose lynch is already a done deal today.

Lat, if you're town, please go back to your D1 play. Until then consider yourself on my baddie list.
You can start off with answering the following questions:
What is your stance on moose today? Do you believe his claim?
What are your top two suspects that are not moose?
AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:14 pm

Post by AntB »

@Mariyta
If I was going to vote you, I would. OMGUS is used too much as an excuse to not defend against a vote "he voted me coz I voted him OMGUS derp". Defence complete. I have more on boberz than I do on you and the buddying becomes more and more blatent in your defence of boberz and attempting to use the above to discard my vote.
Show

G+
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:19 pm

Post by Lateralus22 »

I refuse to make a big nice catch up post today, simply because, I don't feel like it. I'm only active/serious in about 2 games, the rest I'm actually neglecting.

scum = Ant_Max/Sub/AntB,
moose claim is overrated, he's got a killing role and what he did was pro-town so doubt he's scum.

AntB, how do you feel about town reads?
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:02 pm

Post by moose200x »

moose200x wrote:If there is a maf RB- Boberz or substrike are town.

I made it pretty clear I was going to kill bob or sub. If scum team had a RB and they were scum they'd RB me and push my lynch today. If the scum team has a RB and bob/sub are town they wouldn't RB me since I'd just be killing town.
Mariyta wrote:
Substrike22 wrote: @moose: What are your other trades? NO ONE BUT MOOSE ANSWER THIS, PLEASE.
I can Cop once, RB once and Kill once. (I read kill as shoot day1, whoops)
AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:03 pm

Post by AntB »

@Lateralus
Whose? if your meaning mine, Dekes and Substrike are the only ones I have >50% confidence in.
Show

G+
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:40 am

Post by boberz »

I am bored. AntB fails. The point I have against him is actually fairly strong, it is certainly objective rather than subjective which is rare. SO the idea that my case never arrived is bollocks.

Kind of feeling this is the best way to go here at the moment, could be convinced otherwise if people try hard.

But remember that AntB "performs" his scumhunts. Remember that.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:47 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Votecount 2.05

AntB - 2 - boberz, Mariyta
moose200x - 2 - Substrike22, pappums rat
Substrike22 - 2 - Ant_to_the_max, Dekes
boberz - 1 - AntB

Not Voting: Lateralus22, moose200x

Deadline: January January 20.

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

V/LA ...

....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:00 pm

Post by pappums rat »

not liking boberz response. i asked you to address something and for the second time this game you have not. the first time it was asking you to paraphrase your case against ww555, which you said you would not do. now you dont even mention what i asked from you. you are seeming scummier to me now than you were originally, and i will have to re-read this game and inspect you more closely. for now though, i will

unvote vote boberz

i want some real activity out of you. i also have found boberz and mariyta getting all chummy day 2 after they went at each other day 1 to be scummy. it strikes me as trying to distance themselves from each other on day one by having their jabs at each other. at this point boberz is my main suspect with mariyta being #2. hopefully i will get something meaningful and sincere from boberz to reaffirm my townread in him instead of just being ignored again.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:05 pm

Post by pappums rat »

also i would like to say that my opinion on moose has changed. he does seem sincere in his recent posts and has, imo, been trying to play in a more respectful and better way. personally i believe his claim, though i suppose we may find out night 2 otherwise. i apologize for what i said earlier, moose, and hopefully we can all play a more positive game from this point on.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:48 am

Post by boberz »

Haha,I am not your pawn I do not have to respond to every thing you say to me. And tbh I have currently got the strongest point currently in play.

And wheneve people try and work together someone always cries that it is scummy, it merely proves that that person is crap.
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:49 am

Post by pappums rat »

lol
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:13 am

Post by pappums rat »

all right, so here is the 'case' boberz has made against antb:
boberz wrote:My vote was clearly not serious mariyta

---

Dont mod wifom with the SK v vig stuff.

Also if Moose was oneshot, he cant shoot anymore. I dont recommend a quicklynch.

---

My theory moose is a dick. Who shot brokenscraps as either a SK or a Vig or a Scum vig. So I am still confused and couldnt care less. I was wrong on werewolf, which probably means mariyta is probs town (or atleast not scummy).

That leaves us virtually no suspects from yesterday. The moose wagon clearly does not need my help.

---

Mariyta, pick somebody other than moose to wagon and Ill go with you. Who?
here he just asks mariyta to choose someone to vote for. then he votes with her and claims he found antb 'slightly scummy'.
boberz wrote:Fair enough,

unvote (If I had to) vote AntB

I vaugely think I found him slightly scummy during my initial read as well, I too wil reread.
and here is his grand case against antb. it is clear that he was not being serious in this post and was apparently drunk:
boberz wrote:He is scum with pappumsrat. That is my case.

(It isnt I will show it to year at a time when it is not new years eve (no longer))
here is boberz addressing antb (or it would seem the rest of the players) with a post where he talks down to him because he used the word 'performs' when talking about scumhunting:
boberz wrote:AntB, at one point "performed a scumhunt" and also asked moose to. It makes it sound like he wants to look like he is scumhunting rather than actually doing it.

Perform is not a word anyone else would or has used.
and here, once again, he reminds people that antb 'performs' scumhunts, speaking down once again to him. and he claims the point against antb is 'fairly strong' despite having no case against him whatsoever:
boberz wrote:I am bored. AntB fails. The point I have against him is actually fairly strong, it is certainly objective rather than subjective which is rare. SO the idea that my case never arrived is bollocks.

Kind of feeling this is the best way to go here at the moment, could be convinced otherwise if people try hard.

But remember that AntB "performs" his scumhunts. Remember that.
afaict boberz is scum. his pro-town actions that i alluded to before have basically only been to ride the two largest bandwagons (ww555 and beefster) and to clash with moose. at the time i thought boberz was pro-town, ww555 to a lesser degree and beefster moreso were playing rather poorly and scummy imo, so i thought boberz was hunting scum. in actuality i think now he was just trying to get someone lynched, regardless of who it was and these two just happened to fit the bill. i think that boberz refusing to give an answer on why he prefered ww555 to beefster when we were so close to lynch is one of the scummiest things in the game so far.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”