xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:02 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

That's funny because you're the backup mod.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:05 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

xvart wrote:Okay then, what contributed to the turnaround on dram? Just the bus you think you identified? I understand you have been working on this scum team for a while or whatever, but what about his vote makes it a certain vote? Pure meta? He hasn't ever come back from lurking and voted as town? Or as scum voted someone after lurking that wasn't his scum buddy?
Dram can't resist making a catchup post and NOT attacking his buddies. He's like me when he's scum - he knows who the bad guys are, so it's easier to appear townie if you're hunting the bad guys, therefore he buses. It's his MO when he's scum. He's done it in countless games with me.

Oddly enough, he's read the game several times, but hasn't bothered posting any real content.
Go iso him, most of his stuff is fluff question and half-assed scumhunting with the intent to APPEAR town.
He's staying out of the fray for a reason.
green shirt thursdays
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:24 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

ReaperCharlie wrote:P.S. No more of this caps lawk alliance nonsense. I WILL modkill you.
bullshit.

also your own post has caps LOL.
Guderian
Guderian
Goon
Guderian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:29 pm

Post by Guderian »

yet never followed up with this.
I think iso 9-11 details this, and my current feelings on each player (who seem to be linked)

Anyways, I was also interested in their cases on one another, and asked the question to see how they would respond when asked to summarize a case, what would they include, what wouldn't they include. By asking the question, and seeing their response (or lack of a good one), it gave me the feel that their interest in the other persons lynch wasn't at all great or serious, merely a momentary fad in an effort to pull their 'bacon out of the fire' as tans stated. The fact that when the lynch counts on each of them died down, their discussion towards each other dissipated, their intent to lynch the other dissipated, and their discussion of the others scumminess has dissipated, goes a long way to confirming my belief on them.

Both pushes seemed to come with an attitude of self preservation 1, anything else 2.
Where Confidence and Charisma Collide
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:40 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

xRECKONERx wrote:Dram can't resist making a catchup post and NOT attacking his buddies. He's like me when he's scum - he knows who the bad guys are, so it's easier to appear townie if you're hunting the bad guys, therefore he buses. It's his MO when he's scum. He's done it in countless games with me.
What do you make of post 565?
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:44 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

...you mean my own post?
green shirt thursdays
Guderian
Guderian
Goon
Guderian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by Guderian »

Scum

Tans and probably Jack
Kdub and the stove (plonk a vote down on kdub- then move it)

Person of Interest

MoI, (what point do you want me to answer?)
Toog
Guderian
Guderian
Goon
Guderian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:04 pm

Post by Guderian »

xreck, you seem unusually abrasive in this game. Conscious choice?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:22 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Guderian wrote:
Scum

Tans and probably Jack
Kdub and the stove (plonk a vote down on kdub- then move it)

Person of Interest

MoI, (what point do you want me to answer?)
Toog
You lack all of your scumbuddies in your scumlist, Guderian.
green shirt thursdays
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:37 pm

Post by danakillsu »

xRECKONERx wrote:That's funny because you're the backup mod.
His modkill is my modkill. And that's CO-mod to you.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

xRECKONERx wrote:...you mean my own post?
Sure.

If you and dramonic have similar scumtells, then surely your big catch-up post where you bus all your scum-buddies must be indicative of something.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

@Magna: I listed my suspects in my last post, when I voted Jack.

@Jack: Do you have comment what so ever on your apparent slip that you put Orange first, but earlier mentioned you couldn't recall which color you put first or second but knew you got one of them? You seemed to completely ignore my post, so I wanted to give you another opportunity.

@Everyone who is saying this game can't be broken: RC didn't make the list, yet everyone is saying he would catch the mistakes. Dana made the game, RC is like his Igor, but this is dana's Frankenstein. Also, have you never heard of game breaks in video games, things teseters even miss? I think it's paltry to assume that something would not have been overlooked.

Jack's posts continue to rub me wrong, mostly in a delivery standpoint. It doesn't really appear to be a scum hunt but rather a look for ways to shut things down, even when the argument isn't against him, it's kind of the, "No you," defense.

Of the current top 3 vote getters, I would go for a Sens or Star lynch, but seeing as Reck is quite vocal about not lynching Star, I would lynch Sens if my vote was needed. I would much prefer more people on Jack of course, and I am no hurry to move my vote as of yet.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:15 pm

Post by SensFan »

Toogeloo wrote:@Everyone who is saying this game can't be broken: RC didn't make the list, yet everyone is saying he would catch the mistakes. Dana made the game, RC is like his Igor, but this is dana's Frankenstein. Also, have you never heard of game breaks in video games, things teseters even miss? I think it's paltry to assume that something would not have been overlooked.
More importantly, for some reason everyone seems to be assuming that there's all these magical traps against MCing, or that it won't work for whatever reason. What if the Mods actually said to themselves "So since we're telling them there's 4 of each colour, so we better make the Scum better than normal to compensate for the fact that the Town are obviously going to mass colourclaim, and so get an edge over a standard 1-4-4-16 game."
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
KageLord
KageLord
Goon
KageLord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:17 pm

Post by KageLord »

The Stove wrote:y halo thar KageLord.
KageLord wrote:If Katsuki is on your scum list, why not include Reck and Fate, who Katsuki claims are alignment-confirmed masons with him?
That's probably because Jack's actually paying attention. And if you really believed those three were masons, I'd expect you to be raging about unnecessary claiming. But you're not. so
Sad that you clipped out the paragraph below that about how annoying the alliance is and how it is difficult to tell when, if ever, to take them seriously. I'm leaning toward the "never" answer. But, if I could convince people to vote them based on the bs masonry, I would be overjoyed.
KageLord wrote:On the other hand, I wouldn't mind a Katsuki lynch either for a lot of the same reasons as Reck. Not to mention the ridiculous way he attempts to dodge tanstalas's inquiries.
Show dodging plz.
Katsuki ISO 21 (this one only somewhat), 25, 26, and the pair of 29 and 32. Too lazy to link.
KageLord wrote:I'm pretty sure my last post was within 24 hours of this one.
I'm pretty sure you have 3 posts in 23 pages. I dunno what you think you can accomplish at that post rate.
1. How many pages there are is irrelevant if big chunks of most pages are fluff or personal attacks (or calling another post fluff without saying why, which I consider fluff).

2. As I read, the page count is much less because of the above and because there are some things that I skim to the point of nearly completely ignoring them (obviously unless something raises a red flag). For example, knowing Reck, unless he shows proof of a 100% guaranteed scumslip from someone, it is very probable that I won't be swayed even the slightest by anything he says. And I think that the reverse is probably true as well (Reck could only care a very little bit less about anything I have to say).

3. I have classes and personal stuff in real life, so I don't really care if how much I post seems like often enough for you. As long as I'm posting in every 24 hour window, I don't think there is any room for complaining.
Also Starbuck opinion while you're at it would be faboo.

-PZ
I would have to do an ISO or see someone's compiled case to decide. To be honest, a lot of the bs "cases" (not to say the one against Starbuck in particular is bs) have mixed together into one big annoyance for me. xvart, MoI, and yourself are some of the only people here whose logic (or lack of showing any) I don't personally find great fault with.

Sorry if any of this sounded abrasive, but my last class and the good ol' alliance have put me in a foul mood. And I'm not even entirely caught up on the thread yet. Oh joy.
Show
Manga Version of Mafia... WTF?

Record:

Town: 5W/3L
Mafia: 3W/2L
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:45 pm

Post by Jack »

Toogeloo wrote: @Jack: Do you have comment what so ever on your apparent slip that you put Orange first, but earlier mentioned you couldn't recall which color you put first or second but knew you got one of them? You seemed to completely ignore my post, so I wanted to give you another opportunity.
Maybe later.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:34 pm

Post by SpyreX »

KK wrote:You wouldn't have busted in and said "i'll give an interesting tidbit too because its awesome my second pick was red and i didn't get it"?

What's bugging me is the implied result that you got neither of your choices. Because if you got your first choice, you wouldn't have bothered considering the implications of not getting the second. The fact that you did say something, then backpedaled away from that ridiculous conclusion, then are now defending it as it been questioned just doesn't sit right.

Additionally your wording choice is what makes you suspect. You didn't say that you picked a "town color" first, just "town". Considering that you've stated that you never took the color quota thing into account when making your draft variants. This is screaming to me that you're miffed at not getting a town or SK color. Ergo scum.
Uhhh. Why would I have busted in with that?

I totally got my first pick. I'm not sure how with ANYTHING said you could think otherwise.
Again, how is that a "trap"? A trap implies that SpyreX foresaw everything and strategized accordingly.
No, some traps generate when you see a huge similarity (Sens and I's statements) and instead of opening my fat mouth managed to keep it shut to see who would walk into it.

-----

Vi's 561 may be the awesomest post this game.

(As a side note with 3 non-town kills I'd love to debate the idea of abandoning all hope and being just scummy enough to not get lynched so the crossfire goes up)

-----

Toog is also awesome this game. Sans bad vibes here but can't win em all.

-----

Now, I've got a pickle of the greatest kind.

I don't think Sens is scum.

However, I think sans one person that is the towniest town wagon that ever towned.

What am I missing?
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:57 pm

Post by Katsuki »

I know what you're missing.

A SENS VOTE! :D
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:05 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Kdub wrote:Katsuki:
For someone who keeps calling me scum, you haven't presented a single reason or case. When Reck does it, it's annoying, but he's demonstrated success catching scum while playing this way before. You do not get the same benefit of the doubt just because you start playing like him. I want reasoning for all your scum reads now.
Interaction with scum tans (buddies bussing each other), terribad spyspy vote (kdub iso #1), faking that you do not know how I play considering that you've both played with and modded over me before, and your interactions with Plum.

p.s. FML window crashed right after I finished writing this post the first time.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:06 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Kublai Khan wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:...you mean my own post?
Sure.

If you and dramonic have similar scumtells, then surely your big catch-up post where you bus all your scum-buddies must be indicative of something.
i c wut u did thar
KageLord wrote:(Reck could only care a very little bit less about anything I have to say).
You must be psychic.

However, I don't think your scum. Since I already have an entire scumteam pegged and part of the other one, you're clear.
Unless you're orange.
green shirt thursdays
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:08 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Kagelord needs to stop hiding behind the
"Oh I think they are confirmed masons oh shit no I can't get past this line of thought"
guise and start actually contributing.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:29 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Katsuki wrote:Kagelord needs to stop hiding behind the
"Oh I think they are confirmed masons oh shit no I can't get past this line of thought"
guise and start actually contributing.
goodposting
green shirt thursdays
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:35 pm

Post by Fate »

Posting to complete the triangle of power.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:36 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

EXCELSIOR!
green shirt thursdays
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:37 pm

Post by Andrius »

MoI wrote: Jack’s research that shows Starbuck actually prefers Scum roles makes this first part easy.

Wallowing in flavor information as opposed to scum-hunting and that tidbit make her a good lynch.
I agree with this.
Will
Unvote
for now, as wagon is dead.

MOI: Sorry, I was just convinced that it was SSBF for the longest time. Will remember that from now on.
Moi wrote: Why would you worry about this? Unlike Choose Your Side, there is only 1 3rd Party role in this game. Why would you be being unfair when all those players who like 3rd Parties are very unlikely to get that choice.
I know, but you guys picked it regardless of what role you would get.
Also, it shows a preference of anti-town sentiments, so it wouldn't be hard to link that to preference to scum over town.
Just more evidence on the table.
MoI wrote: 1. Since you are the only player to actually out their color in thread directly you will be a good test case. If your ring isn’t gone tomorrow I think the possibility of a LOTR style win condition drops dramatically.
2. Really? A scum win condition like collecting the One Ring and Three Elven Rings that only the Elven Ring Holders apparently knew about is OFF you say?
1. Gee, thanks. Don't take it too lightly though. Or, at least, he could get other's powers from it. (Anyone remember Hades from Greek Mythology?) ;)
2. Not really. If they had an Alt. WinCon and we DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT IT then it would be WRONG. In LOTR we made sure one portion of the town (MASONS and Frodo) knew of the Alternate WinCon. See Greek Mythology for how an alternate wincon screwed over the town. (In fact, we, the scum, had TWO alternate wincons as opposed to just wiping out the town.)

*is smacked* Its not really on-going if you're dead, MoI. /braces for smacking

WAIT.
I have played with nopoint as scum before. He replaced into Trader Mafia (Mini 980, with AGM and Jack) as my thrice-replaced scumbuddy. Due to a time-related action send-in I was outed as scum and summarily lynched. So I have seen him before.

I think that SSBF sending in scum makes sense. /is all
reck wrote: Did you fail basic math?
4 town colors. 4 in each. That's 16.
If there's 8 scum, divided evenly, then that's 6 in each.
Add in the orange dude, and one color is going to have 7 and not 6, and it'll be OBVIOUS which one the Orange dude is in. THINK ABOUT IT.
MoI is a CPA. He should know numbers.

Guderian doesn't give me a town impression. I don't like that very much.

Guderian, there's no point in FoS'ing MoI. He'll be dead by D2 anyway. Its how he works. Everyone loves shooting him in the face. /coughseraphimcough
Katsuki wrote: Disclaimer: I have absolutely no flavor knowledge of Blackest Night, aside from who the good and bad colours are by virtue of factions in OP and loose wiki knowledge.
Same goes here. Besides for the fact I did some research into my character.
KK wrote: And in my items is my ring, which is the source of my power. I asked danakillsu if I would lose my voice/vote if I lost my ring and the reply was that I would find out if or when that should happen.
THANK YOU. I was going to PM them about that.
Great.
/EVIDENCE TO MY THEORY

If my ring is stolen N1 I am going to fucking kill someone... in this playerlist...

If I didn't know Jack better, I'd have jumped all over him for 491.
MoI wrote: This is half-hearted sarcasm for anyone who doesn’t understand the history that generated this comment by Kats.
Is this referring to The Game That Must Not Be Named? Otherwise I don't have a clue. :P
MoI wrote: 2. If there aren’t Mod provided fake-claims (again, we can’t really know) and we were to color claim and get something like 4-5-6-10 for some odd reason would you consider the 4 group confirmed Town?
Not necessarily, though you can bet your ass I'd start shooting people in the 10 category. Guaranteed scum in there.
vi wrote: Andrius: "Soy"? The Ur-Quan have taken over the Asian food market
Say what? I think this was a typo, but I'm not sure. :S

tanstalas needs bullets. Or a ring shoved down his throat. :)

I like you too panda. <3

If anyone was still wondering, those symbols are the Green and Blue Lantern Corps.

FATE. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF STARBUCK?

Vote: Starbuck

Sheeping Jack and Vi. And the MoI case from the top of this post.

tanstalas needs bullets. Or masking tape. Or a hammer to his head. Or...

Plum is talking about tans too. Hence the vote. IIRC

I also saw the Toog orange as #1 claim. Not surprised MoI put it first neither. (Or is it "either"?)

NO NO NO.
I BELIEVE SSBF WOULD HAVE SENT IN SCUM COLORS.
THAT DOES NOT MEAN SENSFAN IS NOT SCUM.

Also agree Sens is scum. HRMMM B/C SSBF SENT IN SCUM COLORS HERP DERP.

I CAN DO THIS TOO, RECK.
/not as good.
*sigh*

Ugh. I do agree that Jack's "scumslip" is off. But we have SensFan and Starbuck.
VI WHY YOU ABANDON WAGON RIGHT BEFORE I GET ON?!? :(
Unvote, Vote: SensFan

Plum, what do you think of Jack(ques)?

Dekes, I'll fill you in on the ring situation when its bitten from me tomorrow. K OK. VOTE SENS.

MOAR VOTECOUNTS PLZ RC.
But seriously. Why in the world is CAPS LOCK being banned? I don't understand the MO behind this move, and to be frank I find it a dick move/front against people who like it.

Gut scum read of Stove. Hullo I'm not posting much as hydra and lurking. Oh and V/LA. And not much content.

I lost major willpower points reading.
Will be more active as to not have to read more than 3 pages in one sitting. :S
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:38 pm

Post by Katsuki »

!

<3

^.~

P-EDIT: FUCKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUU ANDRIUSSSSSSS WTF SERIOUSLY.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a