Goon
themanhimself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:13 pm

Post by themanhimself »

I hate to be the guy that says this, but we've had
three
townie deaths today..... maybe a no lynch wouldn't be such a bad idea?
If P then Q.
Theman had us nailed.-rekirts
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:22 pm

Post by diddin »

themanhimself wrote:I hate to be the guy that says this, but we've had
three
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:44 pm

Post by Saint »

StrangerCoug wrote:
Saint wrote:Red, Directing the doctor is more town or null imo , and is lynch diddin or wc that bad? Ppl are accusing, and I understand pressure as town is good.
Have you considered the possibility of a Mafia roleblocker at all? If there is one and the Mafia finds out who the doctor is, they may put the doctor under scrutiny by keeping roleblocking him or her while killing off the people to whom he or she is directed. Also, I haven't seen it, but according to the Wiki we may also run into a "macho" version of a role (i.e. one that cannot be doc-protected).
In the cyclical nature of this game, I am not sure what the scum have.
diddin wrote:I was busy like hell today as I think I posted a while back.

I'm vigging Helghast TOMORROW unless there are serious reasons why I shouldn't. It provides more connections than if I were to shoot WC (powerrox adamantly defending him, Saint HEAVILY attacking WC last minute)
Saint 25 wrote:I would rather see a vig hit on Narsis or EC than WraithChild
Saint 33 wrote:Vig wc
Direct Contradiction. I say hang him.

Unvote, Vote: Saint
this is not a direct contradiction as the game flows
i was being pressured of buddying with the above comment, so that is why i even posted that
are you dense?
I am basically saying "I don't really care, because I don't know his alignment"
RedCoyote wrote:Quit stalling, diddin.

q21, sorry. I admit I skimmed;
I'm a bad townie
. I'm also a hypocrite in the sense that I build walls but get upset when I have to read other people's walls. To compensate, I don't usually expect people to read mine (except for what I've addressed to them).
is that a claim?

MOI
I have had people try to make associations between me and WC
I have had a person try to make associations with me between me and diddin
I was merely stating that as far as I know, they are scum.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

three
So whats your problem with a powers lynch? I do not like your fear mongering.

I'm really getting sick of CKD and his constant needing to catch up or reread. Contents or die.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:32 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

Well...fuck....that went well. /sarcasm

Prior to the lynch I was most suss of WC and Diddin with his stalling, and while I still have a small pinky fos on Diddin, I am looking back over WC posts right now to remind myself of the specifics of why I found him scummy and will list them should i decide to vote because my content level so far has been disgusting.

Saturday I will be fully here though! <3
Show
you done goofed.

Il Sarcastro (3:40:26 AM): Hitler doesn't like the Beatles
Il Sarcastro (3:40:30 AM): And that's what makes him Hitler
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:25 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Magna 613 wrote:1. So having a suspicion based on EC’s early game play, when he was active, immediately dissolves into being labelled lurker hunting? I just want to be clear.
2. You are missing the point. At the point where Pops went after Longing he was clearly lurking and Pops attacked him for just that. Did I attack EC for lurking? Nope. I attacked him for his terri-bad Parama attack. Did I attack Narsis for lurking? No, again for making a horrible bandwagon vote with no reasoning.
3. Wrong. I’d attacked Pops, Chkflip, EC and Narsis (and now Powerrox). Not a single portion of my attack had anything to do with their inactivity.
4. We disagree. Noted.
This is becoming such a technical argument now when we both essentially agree that EC and Narsis are scummy. I mean, the whole reason I came down on Helghast was removed from the lurking aspect as well. I really do not wish to split hairs on the differences between attacking a player who happens to be lurking and attacking a lurker who happens to be scummy. I just didn't think your pops attack was very forthcoming.

---
Power 617 wrote:If I could get an explanation why HG is so scummy for once then I'd never had to do this in the first place.
No, you don't care. That's what bugs me most. You've made the same cheap comment four times that you "don't get" the Helghast wagon. You don't bother to figure it out and you don't bother to ask questions. The only thing you want to do is let it be known that you think Helghast is town (since you haven't really elaborated I can only assume you know this because of your alignment).

Vote: Powerrox93

I feel at least as good about this as I did Helghast, possibly even better. I'm not a huge NC fan, but I will join him on this wagon for sure.

---
WC 638 wrote:I also think that Diddin should examined a bit closer because essentially he limited his Vig targets to only myself and Helghast, he refused to kill EC.
I very much agree with you here, WC. Don't let me forget it either. This is exactly what I'm thinking.

---
diddin 649 wrote:Because shooting before everyone can voice their opinion on a daykill we were going to decide to be done democratically is a great idea!
I respect this, but give me a little more. Was there someone specifically you were waiting for? Darla? EC? Someone else? This could just be a throwaway comment if you don't have something real to back it up with. I'll honestly give you more credit if you can point to something though.
diddin 649 wrote:Quadz: Why are you lynching VI's when you have SCUMREADS? Why is lynching an anti-town player that you think *COULD* be scum when you could lynch someone you're pretty sure is scum?
This is a good point, quadz. Is diddin right? Do you have scummier reads than Power that you aren't acting on (aside from diddin)? It looks like you think Parama is worse than Power.

---
theman 650 wrote:I hate to be the guy that says this, but we've had
three
Sorry, but that's a horrible idea. I'm all for an alternative to Power, but a lynch is infinitely more important than daykills. All of the deaths have been effectively decided by one person (even with the vote on the Vig shot). We need a wagon that we can use in the late game to help us decide on future suspects. You probably know that better than I do, theman, so I don't really think I like this comment.

---
Saint 652 wrote:is that a claim?
I claim that I'm town-aligned, yeah. That has nothing to do with my ability or lack thereof.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:47 pm

Post by WrathChild »

diddin wrote:
quadz08 wrote:
diddin wrote:I wanted to wait until as close to deadline as possible.
Why the hell would you do that? *scumdarasplode*
Because shooting before everyone can voice their opinion on a daykill we were going to decide to be done democratically is a great idea!
WrathChild wrote:I also think that Diddin should examined a bit closer because essentially he limited his Vig targets to only myself and Helghast, he refused to kill EC. It seems to be a safe-scum play to limit the vig targets as he did. While he made it appear that we had a choice, it was win-win for Diddin IF he is scum.
My God you are slow.

How many times did we agree I was shooting people with a lot of votes (hint: not EC)? How many times did I say I didn't want someone else to claim and potentially out a stronger power role? It's like I'm talking to someone and whenever I make a point they stick their fingers in their ear and go LALALALALALA YOU'RE WRONG YOU'RE WRONG
The point is that you narrowed the potential Vig candidates down to two very early and greatly influenced the number of people voting for each of those players by doing so. You can't just say "DERP! They had lotso votes", they had lots of votes because you said they were they only two people you would shoot. EC would of had many more votes if you didn't deny the option to shoot him.
I swear I left my gun somewhere.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:51 pm

Post by quadz08 »

Parama wrote:Hey quadz.
I don't even care about what you want from me. If you find it scummy that I haven't responded, then you're going to hate me after this game's over.
k.
diddin wrote:
quadz08 wrote:
Because shooting before everyone can voice their opinion on a daykill we were going to decide to be done democratically is a great idea!
Ok, see, waiting for everyone to voice their opinion makes sense. Waiting as close to deadline as possible does NOT.
diddin wrote:
Quadz: Why are you lynching VI's when you have SCUMREADS? Why is lynching an anti-town player that you think *COULD* be scum when you could lynch someone you're pretty sure is scum?

Anti Town does NOT equal scummy. You have failed to voice your opinion on whether you even think power is scum or not.

unvote, Vote: quadz08
This is in response to diddin, SC, RC, and anyone else who has/will get on me about this. I realize my position goes against site meta, and may be seen as scummy. Nonetheless, my belief is that it is more beneficial to the town to remove distractions early on, allowing more time to cement scumreads and townreads. I think powerrox has been scummy. I think Parama has been scummier. I think that powerrox is significantly more distracting and harder to read than Parama, and will cause unnecessary confusion in later Days. Thus, my vote for powerrox.
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:03 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Nero Cain wrote:
three

I'm really getting sick of CKD and his constant needing to catch up or reread. Contents or die.
hey asshat...I am caught up, I need to reread given the new information...why arent you doing that???!?!? of course, you probably missed that too didnt you...you know what I am tired of...you saying shit that isnt true, then backtracking when you are called out for it...at first I thought is a mistake...but you have done it 2-3 times now
unvote, vote Nero Cain.

you have done absolutely NOTHING protown in the game...you bitch that I havent put forth any content, but you have done JACK SHIT....not to mention, I bet you havent checked my other current games to see if (i dont know) actually didnt have time to post earlier this week...
you are not scum hunting only coasting by
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:07 am

WrathChild wrote:
diddin wrote:
quadz08 wrote:
WrathChild wrote:I also think that Diddin should examined a bit closer because essentially he limited his Vig targets to only myself and Helghast, he refused to kill EC. It seems to be a safe-scum play to limit the vig targets as he did. While he made it appear that we had a choice, it was win-win for Diddin IF he is scum.
My God you are slow.

How many times did we agree I was shooting people with a lot of votes (hint: not EC)? How many times did I say I didn't want someone else to claim and potentially out a stronger power role? It's like I'm talking to someone and whenever I make a point they stick their fingers in their ear and go LALALALALALA YOU'RE WRONG YOU'RE WRONG
The point is that you narrowed the potential Vig candidates down to two very early and greatly influenced the number of people voting for each of those players by doing so. You can't just say "DERP! They had lotso votes", they had lots of votes because you said they were they only two people you would shoot. EC would of had many more votes if you didn't deny the option to shoot him.
more scum points for you....hey scum bag, why didnt you bring this up BEFORE he vigged? You just saved it for after so you can attack him?

also, I checked, you have misrepresented/lied about people 3 times now....care to explain why you are not scum hunting or reading the game?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:09 am

ahhhh, bitch
the above post was to WC, not Nero...(get a new avatar)..guess I am a hypocrite.

WC, you can ignore the last bit, but going to check to see if you made these complaints BEFORE the vig.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:29 am

Post by LimMePls »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:Well...fuck....that went well. /sarcasm

Prior to the lynch I was most suss of WC and Diddin with his stalling, and while I still have a small pinky fos on Diddin, I am looking back over WC posts right now to remind myself of the specifics of why I found him scummy and will list them should i decide to vote because my content level so far has been disgusting.

Saturday I will be fully here though! <3
@Everyone else: Please join me on this wagon. It's awesome. Quadz is also an acceptable wagon.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:30 am

Post by LimMePls »

WrathChild wrote:
diddin wrote:
quadz08 wrote:
My God you are slow.

QFT.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:47 am

Post by popsofctown »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Parama wrote:Hey quadz.
I don't even care about what you want from me. If you find it scummy that I haven't responded, then you're going to hate me after this game's over.
this is too ballsy to me scummy....ugh
From Parama? No
LynchMePls wrote:
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:while I still have a small pinky fos on Diddin
@Everyone else: Please join me on this wagon. It's awesome. Quadz is also an acceptable wagon.
That is quite a scummy bit, but I have to
vote: Powerrox

If he made the comment 4 times thats just insane
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
themanhimself
themanhimself
Goon
themanhimself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:50 am

Post by themanhimself »

I in no way understand the powerrox wagon, I just read him in ISO and without over-exaggerating I see him as extremely likely town. His last posts were all trying to understand why helghast was scummy and helghast flipped town.
If P then Q.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:15 am

Post by LimMePls »

Why does him wanting to understand why helghast was scummy and helghast flipping town make him extremely likely town? I find the flip actually makes him more likely scum, as though he already knew that Helghast was going to flip town, and wanted to get town-cred by opposing the vig (although not nearly effectively/strongly enough to actually stop it).

V/LA on weekends
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:22 am

Post by popsofctown »

themanhimself wrote:I in no way understand the powerrox wagon, I just read him in ISO and without over-exaggerating I see him as extremely likely town. His last posts were all trying to understand why helghast was scummy and helghast flipped town.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
themanhimself
themanhimself
Goon
themanhimself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:37 am

Post by themanhimself »

So he's scum because he believed a townie was town?
If P then Q.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:45 am

Post by popsofctown »

"Well, I..."
themanhimself
themanhimself
Goon
themanhimself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:47 am

Post by themanhimself »

Do you have a post-restriction for retarded jpegs making retarded points or is that just your normal vernacular?
If P then Q.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:52 am

Post by WrathChild »

curiouskarmadog wrote:ahhhh, bitch
the above post was to WC, not Nero...(get a new avatar)..guess I am a hypocrite.

WC, you can ignore the last bit, but going to check to see if you made these complaints BEFORE the vig.
I'm confuse at which portion of your rant is directed at me and which portion is directed at Nero.

Anyway, I brought it up several times before the vig, trying to get Diddin to explain his refusal to vig EC and whether or not Helghast and I were the only two he would vig.
I swear I left my gun somewhere.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:56 am

Post by popsofctown »

normal vernacular, I usually do it some, this game I felt like stepping it up.

Powerrox is not scum for thinking Helghast is town. Powerrox was scum for thinking Helghast was town for no verifiable reason, refusing to offer real opinion and comment on it, and not defending Helghast in a way that would stop his lynch.

667 was such blatant, frustrating WIFOM that I couldn't post in words in reaction even if I tried.
"Well, I..."
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:59 am

Post by LimMePls »

LynchMePls wrote:Why does him wanting to understand why helghast was scummy and helghast flipping town make him extremely likely town? I find the flip actually makes him more likely scum, as though he already knew that Helghast was going to flip town, and wanted to get town-cred by opposing the vig (although not nearly effectively/strongly enough to actually stop it).
@tmh: this was directed at you. You've posted since, and you didn't answer.

V/LA on weekends
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:
three

hey asshat...I am caught up, I need to reread given the new information...why arent you doing that???!?!? of course, you probably missed that too didnt you...you know what I am tired of...you saying shit that isnt true, then backtracking when you are called out for it...at first I thought is a mistake...but you have done it 2-3 times now
unvote, vote Nero Cain.

you have done absolutely NOTHING protown in the game...you bitch that I havent put forth any content, but you have done JACK SHIT....not to mention, I bet you havent checked my other current games to see if (i dont know) actually didnt have time to post earlier this week...
you are not scum hunting only coasting by
^^^^^way to defensive for a townie.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@LMP join the Powerrox wagon. We'll worry about Darla and CKD tomorrow.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”