Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:14 am

Post by pappums rat »

boberz wrote:

And tbh I have currently got the strongest point currently in play
can you at least tell us what this point is?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:27 am

Post by boberz »

I have done, the fact that AntB 'performs' scumhunts is a massive find.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:29 am

Post by Mariyta »

AntB wrote:the buddying becomes more and more blatent in your defence of boberz and attempting to use the above to discard my vote.
Buddying is only useful after someone flips scum, so if you continue to use that as part of your case, you are going to be horribly disappointed.

Has anyone noticed the blatant buddying between Rat and AntB, after all the accusations of buddying between me and Bob? It's pretty entertaining.

I'm perfectly happy with a Rat or AntB lynch today, so if you're ready for that Rat lynch, Dekes, count me in.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:36 am

Post by pappums rat »

the 'buddying' between me and antb came after yours', after boberz gave that joking post about his case on antb. the fact that he has not addressed this post and continues to act like he was being serious is quite obviously horseshit.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:43 am

Post by Mariyta »

Why does it matter when it came?
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:57 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Votecount 2.06

AntB - 2 - boberz, Mariyta
boberz - 2 - AntB, pappums rat
Substrike22 - 2 - Ant_to_the_max, Dekes
moose200x - 1 - Substrike22

Not Voting: Lateralus22, moose200x

Deadline: January January 20.

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

V/LA ...

....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:33 am

Post by boberz »

I dont get the rat case, can somebody explain please.
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:56 am

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

boberz wrote:I have done, the fact that AntB 'performs' scumhunts is a massive find.
And I don't get this. Can you explain?
Apologies for falling off the face of the earth.
I'M BACK BABY FOR A LIMITED TIME*!
AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:00 am

Post by AntB »

"Buddying" between myself and Rat.

Me:

I want all your evidence on pappums rat [...]

Rat:

Post #574

==

I ask for evidence against rat, and rat disects boberz case against me... seen this done enough times without any buddying.

-=-=-

Buddying between boberz and mariyta

Boberz:

Mariyta, pick somebody other than moose to wagon and Ill go with you. Who?
--
I vaugely think I found [AntB] slightly scummy during my initial read as well, I too wil reread.
--
Why mariyta sbstrike?
--
Tbh my buddying was blatant. I asked him who he wanted me to vote for so I cannot fault you in that.

Mariyta:

[Mariyta, pick somebody other than moose to wagon and Ill go with you. Who?]

Off the top of my head, I'm thinking AntB, but I do still need to re-read, which will happen tomorrow during the soccer game.
--
Boberz: The attitude today seems a bit... meeker? than yesterday. Aside from that, he seems alright.
--
Re: the buddy accusation, it doesn't deserve addressing. "Buddying" is horribly overused.
[...]
he already stated he thinks I'm likely town, and it's not uncommon for people to hitch their ponies to someone they deem town.
--
Buddying is only useful after someone flips scum, so if you continue to use that as part of your case, you are going to be horribly disappointed.

Has anyone noticed the blatant buddying between Rat and AntB, after all the accusations of buddying between me and Bob? It's pretty entertaining.

==

So boberz admits to buddying.. and even re-reads to try and pull evidence. the "perform" being a big slip makes me lol, building evidence in the form of perverting the meaning of a word I used. From performing[doing] an action to performing[acting] an action. Now that is grabbing at straws.

Depite Mariyta seemingly incredible dislike of boberz D1, she quickly goes along with his buddying, despite only saying later that "he seems alright". Better yet, Buddying is "overused" and "only good on a flip" and yet accuses me and rat of buddying up, despite what she said previously.

-=-=-

tl;dr:
I ask for evidence on rat, rat disects boberz case on me.
Boberz admits to buddying and perverts the meaning of "performing" into his case; Mariyta goes along happily with the buddying despite holding a general negative view then quickly changing, says "buddying" is "overused" and "only good after scum lynch", then throws it at me and rat. And now boberz who says I'm scum with rat wants an overview on the cases against him...
Show
:doc: I shall protect you!! :doc: ... why do I smell of vanilla..?

"tickle" - Haylen is now thinking of Mayonnaise

G+
AntB - My wiki page. Usually up to date.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:33 am

Post by boberz »

@Attm: By 'performing' a scumhunt AntB exposes something that to him scumhunting is some kind of process or an act. To those of us who are town scumhunting is all we are doing, that is the game, it is not a process we go through. If you are town there is no way you would have used the word 'perform' it just is not what you are doing.
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:08 am

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

AntB wrote:...I am going to take what has been said on board and adjust to the fact [Moose]'s a liability and keep an eye on him. I do expect [Moose] to pick his arse up off the floor and to start performing some investigation and start helping the town.
boberz wrote: But remember that AntB "performs" his scumhunts. Remember that.
He said it in reference that Moose needed to do something. That is it. I'm not going to lynch someone over the definition of a word used.
perform - do: get (something) done; "I did my job" : http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=perform

What is your opinion on my case against Substrike? I know it is not as "strong" as your case, but what are your other views on it?
Dekes wrote:(Sub's vote on Beefster was actually consistent with his prior reads; I believe Sub was more afraid of getting shot instead of boberz because moose said several times yesterday he would shoot either boberz or Sub)
It wasn't inconsistent. They way he slowly added himself to the wagon throughout D1 is very scummy.
Apologies for falling off the face of the earth.
I'M BACK BABY FOR A LIMITED TIME*!
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:10 am

Post by boberz »

I am not prepared to look at substrike today.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:33 am

Post by Dekes »

@pappums
A lot of people were suspicious of both werewolf and Beefster yesterday, myself included. Why is it scummy for boberz but not for other people?
Same with the lack of activity you mentioned in #570. Why do you attack and vote boberz for that reason but don't mention Substrike, Lateralus and even ATTM at that moment who've done arguably less so far?

Can't help but feel this vote is a combination of OMGUS and trying to buddy up to a townie (yes, AntB is still town) who might have a chance of getting lynched and pap's already preparing giving himself town cred for that scenario.

@boberz
Your case on AntB blows. Foreigner talking here, but if you whole case is based on this supposed mastermind slip find, then all I have to say is that you have to try better.
And honestly, the case of AntB on you is way better than vice versa. Indeed what happened to "pappum's is scum with AntB" that you claimed earlier? Why ask for a case on one of your scum reads?

@AntB
Is pappums' buddying to you (he himself admits to have done so) less scummy than what Mariyta and boberz have been doing, more scummy or equal?

@ATTM
So we each find Substrike scummy, but for different reasons? Sounds good to me.

@moose
All your unnecessary role fishing and whatnot is forgiven if you join this awesome Substrike wagon.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:39 am

Post by boberz »

Guys I dont think you realise how big my point is. Foreigner or not you would not say anything in that manner. Talking about moose or yourself or anyone else, you wouldnt say it in that manner.

I worry for a town that cannot realise that I have a large point that atleast needs answering for.

@everyone who still thinks I have some hidden knowledge of some description, I have not.

Bloody fools the lot of you.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:41 am

Post by Dekes »

You are dodging the question of what happened to your pappums' read for quite a while now...
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:43 am

Post by boberz »

No dodging at all I told I have nothing in the sentence above what you wrote.

Look at the time and date of my original statment, look at other comments at a similar time and date look at the consequential conversation between myself and maritya then vote AntB.
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:04 pm

Post by pappums rat »

dekes wrote:

@AntB
Is pappums' buddying to you (he himself admits to have done so)...
dont twist my words around, dekes. i put 'buddying' in quotes like i did just now, to indicate that mariyta's claim that i was doing so was fallacious.

boberz, why do you continually ask people to go back and look through posts for things that do not exist, why cant you just give people a straight answer? i'll answer that for you since you will refuse to do so: you dont have one, you are making things up as you go.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:10 pm

Post by pappums rat »

and the explanation boberz gave of the 'perform' instance is utter garbage that has no bearing in reality.

also, lateralus you really need to get more involved in this game. i caught you lurking just before i posted once again. a ton of opinions and such has been posted that you could have commented on. i really despise lurkers, and you are getting up there on my scumdar. why are attm, antb, and substrike scum? if you think one of them is scum, why do you not place your vote on one of them?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:20 pm

Post by boberz »

Papams what have I not answered?
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:38 pm

Post by pappums rat »

boberz, here is your non-serious case against antb where you said that he is scum with me:
boberz wrote:He is scum with pappumsrat. That is my case.

(It isnt I will show it to year at a time when it is not new years eve (no longer))
nothing more is said about me by you until dekes says this:
Dekes wrote:
Unvote; Vote: Substrike

Boberz, if you won't go this route here, tell me, when you're ready for that pappums wagon and don't let yourself get distracted from silly town AntB. Same goes for Mariyta.
then you said:
boberz wrote:Undecided on substrike, but we cant afford to get rid of him today, he is too normal.

I will move onto rat at some time I reckon but I am quite enjoying watching AntB fall aart at the moment.
dekes must have thought you were serious in that first quote (though you obviously werent) and yet you went along with him saying you would move onto me. the unanswered question is this: why did this series of events occur, making it seem that you would suddenly suspect me out of thin air when in fact you had no previous suspicion of me?

what this looks like to me is you exploiting and preying upon dekes' misunderstanding of your 'case' post to try to put the town's suspicions on me when in fact you made no such argument earlier.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:48 pm

Post by boberz »

The first quote was not serious, I said so in that very post. However you are somewhere on my suspicion list. But too periferolly (sp?) for any kind of case so I shan't try and fabricate one. But this intense OMGUS against a suspicion that was clearly not very strong wouldnow be a part of that.

THank you for presenting this in a way I could understand for the first time.
AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:52 pm

Post by AntB »

@Dekes
Quotes are a wonderful thing and should be considered when reading a post.

@Boberz
boberz wrote:[...] I do not have to respond to every thing you say to me [...]
There's a refusal to answer a question right there... meaning there's at least one unanswered question.
Show

G+
AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:56 pm

Post by AntB »

boberz wrote:He is scum with pappumsrat. That is my case.

(It isnt I will show it to year at a time when it is not new years eve (no longer))
boberz wrote:The first quote was not serious, I said so in that very post.
I must've missed it. Care to highlight for me?
Show

G+
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:58 pm

Post by boberz »

Perhaps you are the one who needs to read as the issue has been addressed already.
for the thick among us wrote:He is scum with pappumsrat. That is my case.

(
It isnt
I will show it to year at a time when it is not new years eve (no longer))
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:01 pm

Post by pappums rat »

the 'it isnt' is where it is not serious. as in, 'it isnt' his case.

there was no omgus there, boberz. you suddenly said that you would 'move on rat' without expressing any sort of suspicion of me, and i viewed it as a scum move to try to put town suspicion on me.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”