xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:28 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

nopointinactingup wrote:Kay, I'm liking Plum. Gundaria is obviously bullshitting
Unvote.Vote:Gundaria
YAY YOU FINALLY BUSSED YOUR SCUMBUDDY *golfclap*
Now if dramonic & SensFan would do it, we might be able to get one of you scumfuckers lynched!
Vi wrote:Reck, your alliance doesn't have the leading wagon. Your response?
SON I AM DISAPPOINT
The Stove wrote:Zito and I are still (as of our last discussions) in agreement of the Starbuck needs to die movement, and I'm not keen on just buying into what Reck's selling.
Let me just say this...
All will be clear tomorrow.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:29 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Fate wrote:hey katsuki vi is callin it recks alliance how u fell bout that

i mean its sok my felins arent hurt

neway he said were not no the main wagon so i guess its time to make it the main again
shh shh shh fate
dont cry baby
were all in this together neways

I FORESEE A STARBUCK REPLACEMENT IN THE NEAR FUTURE
Just sayin'.
green shirt thursdays
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:33 am

Post by Andrius »

Jack wrote:I didn't like starbucks "post 5 times about how I can't post" schtick either.
Yes yes this!
Over here Baaaaaaaaaaaaa!
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:16 am

Post by Katsuki »

unvote vote sensfan

out now
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:18 am

Post by Katsuki »

now now fate dont worry you still have me on your back
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:37 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Andrius wrote:
Jack wrote:I didn't like starbucks "post 5 times about how I can't post" schtick either.
Yes yes this!
Over here Baaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Actually, since I kinda know Starbuck outside of the site, I can honestly say she hasn't been online much at all...and when she has been online, mafia has been taking a backseat.
green shirt thursdays
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:12 pm

Post by Dekes »

@Stethoscope
Sheeping me is refreshing for me and nice and whatnot. A bit of originality wouldn't hurt either though.

I say, no more word shall be spoken of Starbuck until either
a) she returns and actually contributes to the game or
b) tomorrow when apparently all is solved according to Reck.

Reck has gotten considerably better since my last post. The flip flopping around dramonic is not forgotten....but for now it's on the backburner treated as "mushy lovey dovey relations prevented Reck from taking a stronger stance on dram earlier".

Reck, if you think Guderian's scum, can you make your entourage switch over so we can finally have a solid wagon going?
Alternatively can you outline the case on Sensfan for me? All I'm seeing there is uselessness and something about SSBF's dubious scum preferance.
I vaguely remember a giant post from you, I don't know if it contained a case on Sensfan, so I'm too lazy to look it up right now.

And if Katsuki should post something of interest, keep me updated...until then consider her posts being skimmed from now on.

SpyreX needs sto stop engaging in every single discussion that revolves around his Orange pick...useless thread cluttering. By now, everyone should now your theory why you picked orange second. Either they believe it or not, but don't answer every one of them in detail again and again...that and calling for a Jack lynch over some ridiculous C/P-spiel make my spider-sense tingle.

Going through some ISO's from time to time. Sign me up if a KK-lynch is ever up for discussion. I remember being suspicious of him very early on when there was a barrage of pointless questioning and pointing out the obvious by him...guess, I simply forgot about him after a while.
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:06 pm

Post by The Stove »

xRECKONERx wrote:
nopointinactingup wrote:Kay, I'm liking Plum. Gundaria is obviously bullshitting
Unvote.Vote:Gundaria
YAY YOU FINALLY BUSSED YOUR SCUMBUDDY *golfclap*
Now if dramonic & SensFan would do it, we might be able to get one of you scumfuckers lynched!
Now if only you'd back this up with
your
vote.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Guderian

The Starbuck wagon, while our prime choice, has lost it's viability at this time. No sense in kicking around a dead wagon, and we're content with seeing this one push off. High probability for being scum, and also going to come with loads of information after the flip.

-A
Tremble in fear. AGar and Zito are near.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

@Mods
– Why in the hell did I get a warning on Caps Lawking?

--

@ Reck re 626
– Since you are so sure Dram is scum would you consider lynching him today?

--
Andrius wrote:Also, it shows a preference of anti-town sentiments, so it wouldn't be hard to link that to preference to scum over town.
It would be hard if anyone tried to make the argument that a preferring a 3rd Party role means said person would pick scum. Since if I preferred scum I would have picked that in Choose Your Side.
Andrius wrote:*is smacked* Its not really on-going if you're dead, MoI. /braces for smacking
You know very well this isn’t how the Site Rules work …
Andrius wrote:Is this referring to The Game That Must Not Be Named? Otherwise I don't have a clue.
Andy are you being purposefully dense? You were an Igor-Mod for LOTR Mafia!!!
Andrius wrote:If Fate is modkilled then I *might* consider joining the cause.
After claiming.
Because we are free Americans.
If you did not lie in your character claim and act to get yourself modkilled I will use my Matrix powers to reach through the internet and give you an Atomic Wedgie.

--
Guderian wrote:MoI, (what point do you want me to answer?)
Since you ask –
Guderian wrote:There seems to be an easy smokescreen to hide behind in this game, and that is speculation about color. The colors people choose, the orders, whether you got them or not, whether to claim them or not etc. I have yet to read anything said by anyone that is really concrete on this issue, and by page 2/3 I think that should of been apparent to everyone else as well. This is bugging me that so deep into page 9/10 people are still filling half of their post with 'ideas' about what to do.
What was your scum-hunting motive in this statement? You don’t specify anyone who you find scummy for using the ‘smoke-screen’ on page 9/10.
Guderian wrote:I believe that it is incredibly likely one (or both) of these two is scum considering they both have switched onto eachother in self preservation mode. It seems to me that each has to a degree stopped worrying about other people and what they may be doing or acting scummish, and have instead gone porcupine.
Is voting in self-preservation a scum-tell?
Guderian wrote:1. Sometimes I get really pissed off on this site because people seem to view a later join date as an 'easier mark'. In EACH large theme game I have played (an one or two in other places) a whole host of people have jumped on me for posting shit like this, often containing the same words I hear here 'fluff' 'defensive' 'stupid posts'. Ok, If you think I am scum, make something out of it. I see this in a lot of games I play, and (not always in regards to me). A few suggestions here or there and out of nowhere a bandwagon has appeared.

Make your convictions and prove it, but don't lucidly hold onto something because you think It'll be easy to lynch someone.
Why attempt to discredit suspicion of you as “Join Date” hunting when I don’t recall anyone calling you a newb?
How did you have a Wagon when not a single person was voting for you as of this post by yourself?

--
Vi wrote:ITT MoI doesn't even look at the argument against where his vote should be. But we already know my thoughts on this.
I looked that the argument. I don’t find it outweighs

1. The Starbuck provided information that she prefers Scum roles.
2. Starbuck’s play in Stardust Mafia as a Serial Killer where she pretty much tried to lurk out pressure on her and completely avoided scum-hunting while repeated posting about how she was too busy to post. I’m not convinced that her scum play would be much different in a multi-scum Large game environment.

But by all means continue to make offhand jabs in an attempt to provoke me.

--
Katsuki wrote:*sucks thumb*
*proceeds to drool*
Sadly this is your most readable and least annoying post all game.

--
Stepho wrote:There hasn't been anything, and for that I apologize. But I'm pretty sure my vote is in the right place.
Have you actually been reading the thread? If so you should have time for some comments.

If not how do you know your vote is in the right place?
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:50 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

MoI wrote:
@ Reck re 626
– Since you are so sure Dram is scum would you consider lynching him today?
In a heartbeat.
Dekes wrote:Reck, if you think Guderian's scum, can you make your entourage switch over so we can finally have a solid wagon going?
Alternatively can you outline the case on Sensfan for me? All I'm seeing there is uselessness and something about SSBF's dubious scum preferance.
I vaguely remember a giant post from you, I don't know if it contained a case on Sensfan, so I'm too lazy to look it up right now.
1) sure
2) once guderian, dramonic, or NPIAU flips scum you'll believe me and vote sensfan. though guderian is harder to connect to the group than the others.
3) i dont remember if it did or not, i think it was random comments on the game

attn anticapslockcrew

we are going to settle for a guderian lynch today since people arent listening to us regarding the others

so lets do this for great justice
then once we are right about this maybe theyll all join us in lynching sens or dram or npiau tomorrow

unvote vote guderian
green shirt thursdays
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by Fate »

maybe after one of those fancy thins that has all the anmes next to the names with numbers and stff
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:55 pm

Post by Andrius »

Yeah, I'm confused as to how MoI (among others) gets a CAPS warning and I don't. :igmeou:
MoI wrote: It would be hard if anyone tried to make the argument that a preferring a 3rd Party role means said person would pick scum. Since if I preferred scum I would have picked that in Choose Your Side.
That's just how I see it. :?

I know its not how rules work, I was more of poking fun at you the 2nd time. ;) /stopped
MoI wrote: Andy are you being purposefully dense? You were an Igor-Mod for LOTR Mafia!!!
Oh yeah. It just dawned on me. lol You're right. Kat is still Fail-Kat.
I don't try to be dense, it just happens.
MoI wrote: If you did not lie in your character claim and act to get yourself modkilled I will use my Matrix powers to reach through the internet and give you an Atomic Wedgie.
I didn't lie. I will probably PM the mods b/c I still don't understand why and they haven't explained at all.

Guderian is good lynch.
Will move my vote after next votecount if I'm not already on the lynch. /yes, idk where my vote is right now
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:08 pm

Post by Kast »

Thoughts I noted while reading from 1-17. Will try to finish the rest tonight with overall summary. If not tonight, probably will have to wait til Monday.
@Andy-
-Dislike. EVERYONE has power rings (color = Color of Ring). If you genuinely think everyone got the same warning, your warning seems unnecessary. If you don't actually believe that, then at best it seems like unnecessarily making yourself a target and at worst it's a fishing attempt.
-Agree that flavor makes
Orange
an obvious ring thief. Oddly, you left out the much more flavor relevant info that
Orange
ESPECIALLY wants a
Blue
ring.

@Spy claiming
Orange
2nd-
-It's harmless and it's consistent with what he said and plausible for Spyrex. SK is almost always the hardest faction to win with. There's a lot of high quality players in this game and I'd expect many of them were interested in the challenge offered. Slotting
Orange
as second pick is consistent with being open to SK but preferring Town.
-It's been mentioned, but Spy was mistaken. Getting his 1st pick says nothing about existance of an
Orange
Kdub's (and others') attack doesn't apply. The rules in signups allow for 0 or 1 SK. It seems clear that Spy assumed SK would be given if at least one person asked for it. If he got SK, then nobody else chose it. If he didn't get it, then someone else chose it. If he didn't even list
Orange
, then he has no info on existence or non-existence of an SK (until he read rules ITT).

@Flavor Relevance-
-RC enjoys/is good at writing deep/rich flavor. Don't really know Danakillsu's modding style. RC takes the flavor pretty seriously, and I'd expect any "flavor" clues from him to be game relevant.
As for possibly useful info:
Spoiler: Additional Source Info
In addition to the regular lantern corpsmen, there are several heros and villians who get power rings and become lanterns. There are also several people who are associated with multiple colors during the series. Additionally, even though
Green
Blue
Indigo
, &
Violet
are all town, they are separate factions in the source material.
Spoiler: Color Characteristics
Red
-Lead: Atrocitus-Doesn't get along with anyone and wants to kill pretty much everyone. Anger can be soothed by Blue Lanterns. Opposite of Violet Lanterns. This is one of the smaller corps.
Orange
-Lead: Larfleeze (later recruits Lex Luthor)-Selfish and independent. Really wants a Blue ring (wants other rings too). He makes energy copies of the people he kills.
Yellow
-Lead: Sinestro (Rebels led by Mongul)-Sinestro was a former Green Lantern and has a grudge with them and Hal Jordan.
Green
-Lead(s): Guardians/Hal Jordan (Lots of other Green Lanterns)-The Green Lanterns are typical good guys. Hal Jordan has history with Sinestro and with Carol (Star Sapphire).
Blue
-Lead(s): Guardians(Ganthet & Sayd)/Saint Walker-Blue Lanterns are on very good terms with the Green Lanterns and gain more power when workign with a Green Lantern. This is one of the smaller corps.
Indigo
-Lead: Indigo 1-A very mysterious group. Keeps to themselves, but assembles and works with all other lantern corps to defeat the Black Lanterns.
Violet
-Lead: Aga'Po/Carrol Ferris (Star Sapphire)-Originally villians, Carol essentially leads them to work with Hal and the Green lantern corps to defeat the Black Lanterns.
Of note: All 7 colors eventually team up to defeat the Black Lanterns. There are also several White Lanterns who form from the Superheros who died and were reborn (White Lanterns include power of all 7 colors)

@Vi-
-Agreed that there's really no obligation to answer irrelevant questions if you don't want to. It's also not a big deal to answer them.
-Your initial response looks like you were directly answering the question. Again, what's the big deal if you answered one of his questions and not the others?
-Please clarify, it sounds like you are assuming everyone asked for town colors.

--If a player requested
Yellow
&
Red
, but they got a town role instead, they could indistinguishably say no without revealing anything.
--SF whines a lot. Whining because he requested town colors and got town with a different color is well within his normal behavior.

@MoI-
Mostly agree with this entire post,
except that I doubt there was an evenly distributed color quota.
Spoiler: Source material would argue against
Blue Lanterns are a really small corps, with really just 1 notable member (Saint Walker) + 1 added member (Flash). Only 1 Indigo member has a name ("Indigo-1" the rest are nameless tribesmen who barely appear in the story), plus 1 added member (the Atom). Atrocitus is the only named Red Lantern who survives the first part of the Blackest Night series plus 2 added members who stop being red lanterns (Mera & Guy Gardner).
-Do you have multiple instances of SSBF claiming to hate SK?
--I'd add that SF has no problem with replacing out or abandoning games when he doesn't get his way. Not doing so could be a tell that his indignation from before was just an act.
--After reading Jack's post, this point is less compelling.

@Mod-
For the record, this was a lie. I did nto pick up my role PM until just before I posted in this thread.

@Andrius-Post too long, or maybe this reading/catching up after 20+ hours in the air is a bit too much.
To be clear, are you claiming that you submitted Indigo/Purple AND another color? You seem to think Indigo and Purple are the same thing. They are not. Indigo is one color. Purple (aka Violet) is a separate color.
Nvm, the lack of clarity is still there, but it's probably for the best that you don't clarify. It sounds like you genuinely didn't understand the difference.

@Tans-
Also have not seen where 4 members per color was ever even hinted at by mods.
However, rules clearly state
Red
Yellow
, and
Orange
are different factions.

@Guderian-Thanks, that's helpful to know. Link to the quote please? Also,
mod
confirmation that this is an actual rule would be good.
If true, disregard italics above.
Show
T: 9/6.5/0
M: 8/2/1
O: 0/3.5/0

V/LA Pretty much all Weekends and Holidays
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:42 pm

Post by Andrius »

Kast wrote: -Agree that flavor makes Orange an obvious ring thief. Oddly, you left out the much more flavor relevant info that Orange ESPECIALLY wants a Blue ring.
Where in the world did you divine this? :?
Please explain though. Especially if you're as good at this falvor as I think.

SSBF is likely to submit scum colors. That's all I can say on the matter. But this is undisputable.

Yes, I submitted [REDACTED] and got it as my first choice. I sent in "Purple" for #2, and was later prompted (by RC) to clarify re: Indigo/Violet.

And Guderian's awesome quote was from the queue, and I pulled it out first (into signup thread).
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:48 pm

Post by Vi »

wheeee

Unvote: SensFan
Vote: Guderian
(L-6)

I'm still wondering what took Reck so long though. Isn't one scum on the list as good as another?

---

MoI - I'm already aware that she flurks when she wants to stay out of the way. Have you (or anyone) seen Starbuck-Town?

---

Kast - This has been repeated a few times but I wasn't even looking at the questionnaire when I typed up the last part of my first post. If I answered a question it was by accident.

I'm well aware SensFan whines a lot. I'm not particularly of the mind that SensFan is scum, and you'll come to find that I've said that even while keeping a vote on him, because he's useless during the Day. I know he was here earlier but chose not to post.

Also, you're maybe the fourth person in this game who has confessed to knowing anything about the flavor.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:01 pm

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Vote Count

Guderian [7] - Dekes, Stephoscope, Plum, nopointinactingup, The Stove, xRECKONERx, Vi

SensFan [4]
- AlmasterGM, Andrius, Fate, Katsuki
Katsuki [2]
- SensFan, tanstalas
Starbuck [2]
- Jack, MagnaofIllusion
tanstalas [2]
- Kdub, Guderian
xRECKONERx [2]
- KageLord, xvart
Andrius [1]
- Starbuck
Jack [1]
- SpyreX
MagnaofIllusion [1]
- dramonic
SpyreX [1]
- Kublai Khan

Not voting [2]
- Kast, Toogeloo

With 25 alive, it is 13 to lynch. Deadline is January 21, 2011.
Last edited by ReaperCharlie on Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by Fate »

three more to go everyone

pandabear stop bein a coward
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by Vi »

Guderian [8] - Dekes, Stephoscope, Plum, nopointinactingup, The Stove, xRECKONERx, Vi
*bzz*
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Fate wrote:three more to go everyone

pandabear stop bein a coward
You wound me, Fate. If I were you (hint: I am) I would apologize to me (er, yourself?).

...anywho, I asked Reck to allay my suspicion of Star, he didn't do it, Vi showed that he also didn't care as much about Star in light of Reck's commentary, I have no qualms laying it down.

Vote: Starbuck

TheStove wrote:The Starbuck wagon, while our prime choice, has lost it's viability at this time.
Hardly... and I don't really care for you abandonment. Are you eager to end the day, or just head to the next flavor wagon?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:39 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Starbuck is being prodded.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:41 pm

Post by Vi »

Toogeloo wrote:Vi showed that he also didn't care as much about Star in light of Reck's commentary, I have no qualms laying it down.
?
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by xvart »

Sorry, I got a little behind due to my interest in reading the game plummeting after the whole capslock/anticapslock modkill/no modkill storm. I'll catch up tomorrow.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:51 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Either they believe it or not, but don't answer every one of them in detail again and again...that and calling for a Jack lynch over some ridiculous C/P-spiel make my spider-sense tingle.
Again, give me a reason why thats a town move (and, hint, some of the whole color business which I am ACTIVELY a part of was there) and I'll drop it. Until then lol, Jack is going to piss me off.

I don't see it on Gud. I haven't been reading carefully again apparently.

I also don't care.

Unvote, Vote: Gud
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:19 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Vi wrote:
Toogeloo wrote:Vi showed that he also didn't care as much about Star in light of Reck's commentary, I have no qualms laying it down.
?
Are you trying to confuse me? The link you posted at appeared that you were trying to post that Star didn't look good because she knew the scum despite saying she didn't know what colors she was choosing when she signed up, or something to that effect >_> ...

When I stated you agreed with Reck about Star meta, you told me I didn't read your posts.

So were you correcting me, or telling me that I was right for the wrong reasons, or something else all together?

Maybe you could just lay it down for me.

Vi, do you think Star is scum? Simple yes or no please >_>.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:29 pm

Post by Vi »

Toogeloo wrote:
Vi wrote:
?
Are you trying to confuse me? The link you posted at appeared that you were trying to post that Star didn't look good because she knew the scum despite saying she didn't know what colors she was choosing when she signed up, or something to that effect >_> ...

When I stated you agreed with Reck about Star meta, you told me I didn't read your posts.

So were you correcting me, or telling me that I was right for the wrong reasons, or something else all together?

Maybe you could just lay it down for me.

Vi, do you think Star is scum? Simple yes or no please >_>.
That's... an interesting interpretation of what I pointed out. I actually said that she had no idea who the scum were, even though she could at least GET an idea through reading the modpost and it would be too obvious to miss if she were scum and noticed that her team was all the same color. Based on this I
don't
think she's scum and do not endorse the wagon.

If there actually is a Black group in this game then this is void. What do I know :\

I have no idea what Reck is thinking - hence the continued questioning - so etc. The above argument is ORIGINAL CONTENT DO NOT STEAL.

I'm well aware that Starbuck fluffs about as scum. I don't know her Town meta, though (although I suspect it's not much different).
Until then lol, Jack is going to piss me off.
I'm pretty sure that's par for the course as well.
Although come to think of it I can't remember seeing Jack-scum before (Encore Mafia doesn't count).

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”