TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:01 am

Post by TwoHeadedBoy »

Well, that wasn't much to catch up on.
Exe wrote:@Tuni & THB: I would like either (or preferably both) of you to explain exactly what you think my thought process has been so far this game.
I'm going to have to side with Tuni and say that we're not mind readers. Besides, I've already explained the possible reasoning behind your actions. I dislike repeating myself.
Rena wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Tuniogen

Elli, Fate, THB, will you join me???
Eh. Not seeing Tuniscum right now. A few things here and there have been "off" (specifically his Lamb/Shado reads on his list earlier are still bugging me), but Tuni seems to be contributing a bit. Of course, I have a feeling there's a certain reason why you picked these three players, so I'd like you to elaborate on both that and your case.

Angel Archer's posting is getting on my nerves, tbh. I'd appreciate some content written in non-poetry. And all of it on the same side of the screen.

@theman: Fake bread-crumbing? I don't understand. Elaborate, please.

~Pie
Show
IIII LOOOOOVE YOOOUUU JESUUUUUUUS CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIST

"Oi, I'm already sick of THB."
~ Cobblerfone
"That was... schitzophrenically entertaining."
~ Pine
"Fugi + Pie = I like life"
~ Parama
themanhimself
themanhimself
Goon
themanhimself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:05 am

Post by themanhimself »

TwoHeadedBoy wrote: @theman: Fake bread-crumbing? I don't understand. Elaborate, please.

~Pie
Well bread-crumbing is the act of leaving subtle hints that you have a certain role so that if you're forced to claim you can bring them up and have a better case. Fake bread-crumbing is doing this for a role you don't actually have, i.e. mafia trying to fake-claim something. The bottom line is, if fate just likes poetry then why couldn't (s)he have just said that and posted in poetry? (S)he was trying to fool us into actually believing (s)he had a post-restriction and there must be a reason for it. There aren't a lot of town reasons one would do that.
If P then Q.
Theman had us nailed.-rekirts
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:25 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

[quote="ShadoWolf"
@Scott Brosius:
Much the same question that I've asked a few people now, can I have some scumreads, and maybe a defensible argument as to why you voted Fate.
[/quote]

Defensible? There is absolutely no content. There is posting but there is no content. You are still my second scumread but this poetry crap needs to be addressed now.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:44 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Scott Brosius wrote:[quote="ShadoWolf"
@Scott Brosius:
Much the same question that I've asked a few people now, can I have some scumreads, and maybe a defensible argument as to why you voted Fate.
Defensible? There is absolutely no content. There is posting but there is no content. You are still my second scumread but this poetry crap needs to be addressed now.[/quote]

Fate is being Fate. Whether he posts in poetry is irrelevant. He never claimed it to be a post restriction.

Katsuki on the other hand, commented with "I hate you for this Parama". Seems like she was claiming a PR.

Also, those aren't our biggest leads. If you think people are posting, but not providing content, call them out for it, and vote them. It's called active lurking, and it's scummy...
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:56 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Scott Brosius wrote:
ShadoWolf wrote:
@Scott Brosius:
Defensible? There is absolutely no content. There is posting but there is no content. You are still my second scumread but this poetry crap needs to be addressed now.

Fate is being Fate. Whether he posts in poetry is irrelevant. He never claimed it to be a post restriction.

Katsuki on the other hand, commented with "I hate you for this Parama". Seems like she was claiming a PR.

Also, those aren't our biggest leads. If you think people are posting, but not providing content, call them out for it, and vote them. It's called active lurking, and it's scummy...
I don't care if its Fate being Fate. It's scummy.

Also why in the world would you attempt to sniff out Katsuki (or whatever hydra it is) being a PR? What motive do you have to do that as town? That actually might be the scummiest thing I've seen all game.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:14 am

ARE YOU DENSE?

PARAMA MOD CONFIRMED THAT THERE ARE NO PR'S HERP DERP.

SO KATSUKI CLAIMING SHE HAS A PR, IS A STRAIGHT UP LIE.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:15 am

Jesus Christ. Start paying attention to the fucking game, or replace out.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:18 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Chill out. I took PR as power role not post restriction. My bad. Sniffing out power roles is an obvious scum-tell hence my post, now it can be ignored.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:19 am

Oh.

My bad then ^_^

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:20 am

Post by Lateralus22 »

#33 (Fate): Weird self vote from Fate. It's disturbing how everyone brushes this off, in normal circumstances usually people would push harder on a self voter or ask them to unvote angrily. If there was any serious motivation for this I'd like to know, because it just leaves me confused.

#40 (Rena): Meh. First paragraph feels fake to me. All scum don't play in stereo typical fashions.

#41 (Yasuda): *Throws down RVS vote*... Hey Mafu shouldn't you be playing seriously? Contradiction Ahoy!

#67 (ShadoWolf): Actually, his concern about his previous play feels genuine to me. Reminds me of another game where a townie was considered about his own appearance. The whole thing's a pretty simple matter.

#70 (THB): :good posting:

#79 (Beefster):
"THINK for yourself instead of just following others' advice."
:roll: There was nothing wrong with his play there, do you honestly want him to go back to NL'ing no leads land?

#82 (Robo): Meh. Did you even care about finding scum?

#86 (Lady Lamb): Huh… I figured he was voting Elli since he wanted to add pressure to him, hence responding the exact quote he had there. He didn't even say he thought he was scummy.

#98 (TwoHeadedBoy): I have no idea why you think Shado's frustrated at all. He seems like a pretty calm submissive butterfly .

#99 (Lady Lamb): Weird Stuff. What's with the
"Oh I'd knew you'd use that?"
line, did you actually make a comment so he'd intentionally attack you to prove you wrong and now you're trying to call him scummy for it? That makes no sense. Also, No duh he's defending him Sherlock, looks more like he has an honest town read than desperately defending a scum buddy.

#111 (Scott): Voting for NL and posting in poems aren't interesting? Aren't one of these something you called Fate out on later?

#115 (Robo): Actually, just replace out. Already tired of your fear mongering.

#155 (Beefster): Mhm. Bad vibes. Feel like I'm noticing a pattern of Beefster's posting, he chimes in with very small comments adding onto the Fray but it doesn't appear that he makes any definite statements.

#160 (Beefster): Wait a second! You don't want Exe to push the wagon YOU ARE VOTING FOR? Then why the fuck are you staying on the wagon?

#174 (Cupcake Panda): Ditto

#197 (Llamarble): Defending fine = No clear scum/town tells? What? What's with the lining up lynches speech, didn't multiple players such as Exe and Lady Lamb also do this?

#279 (Scott): What's wrong with someone trying to figure out if someone else has a post restriction?

Unvote:
Vote: Beefster

Refer back to 160 and read the vote count.
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:28 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

As for 111, whatever people do strange things at the beginning of games. Voting for NL is null to me as I mentioned earlier. I figured the poetry would stop. It hasn't

279 got cleared up as I misread PR as power role instead of post restriction.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:29 am

Post by Lateralus22 »

your thoughts on Beefster-scum plz.
TwoHeadedBoy
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:57 am

Post by TwoHeadedBoy »

themanhimself wrote:
TwoHeadedBoy wrote: @theman: Fake bread-crumbing? I don't understand. Elaborate, please.

~Pie
Well bread-crumbing is the act of leaving subtle hints that you have a certain role so that if you're forced to claim you can bring them up and have a better case. Fake bread-crumbing is doing this for a role you don't actually have, i.e. mafia trying to fake-claim something. The bottom line is, if fate just likes poetry then why couldn't (s)he have just said that and posted in poetry? (S)he was trying to fool us into actually believing (s)he had a post-restriction and there must be a reason for it. There aren't a lot of town reasons one would do that.
I understand what breadcrumbing is, but I don't get how Fate posting in poetry is a role breadcrumb. Maybe I'm being super slow today. Either way, pointing out possible role breadcrumbs isn't exactly protown. If you're talking about Fate just fake breadcrumbing a post restriction... I don't think the word breadcrumb is necessary at all. Your posts confuse me.

@Lat: Post 160 (Beefster) is a good catch. Admittedly, I/we missed that earlier. That post gives me a weird vibe, but the other two don't seem odd to me. I'll give Beefster a minor FoS, but we have scummier people to deal with. Like Mr. 24 here.

(for those of you that don't get it, X (Exe) is the 24th letter of the alphabet)

~Pie
Show
IIII LOOOOOVE YOOOUUU JESUUUUUUUS CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIST

"Oi, I'm already sick of THB."
~ Cobblerfone
"That was... schitzophrenically entertaining."
~ Pine
"Fugi + Pie = I like life"
~ Parama
Yasuda
Yasuda
Townie
Yasuda
Townie
Townie

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:22 am

Post by Yasuda »

hi

posting in however long it takes to get through whereileftoff-here and type up stuff
I'll wait for you.
CupcakePanda
CupcakePanda
Goon
CupcakePanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:29 am

Post by CupcakePanda »

Scott jumping onto us with such a quick vote is interesting and worth noting. I don't recall townscott being to votehappy.
Yasuda
Yasuda
Townie
Yasuda
Townie
Townie

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:46 am

Post by Yasuda »

Not going to enjoy the third-person style from Tuni. Oh boy. Once again, may be parroting but I've not read through soooo
Llamarble wrote:I don't see how Elli voting no-lynch is particularly scummy; he knows enough not to actually want to no-lynch, and that NL votes tend to do what other RVS votes do, which is produce discussion.
Llamarble wrote:I agree that frustration under pressure can be a towntell, but I don't think Shado demonstrated it convincingly. Mafuyu pointing out that he was fully aware of having less than half the necessary votes is a good point, and in general, I did not get much "this is BS!" vibes from Shado. But I find THB scummier for this than Shado because I see this as more of the same pointing out common ideas to look like a contributor without checking closely for how well they apply to the situation (as a townie actually trying to figure things out would). The back and forth misrepping accusations also feel like this to me.
So, you're okay with Elli NL-ing because it could produce discussion, buuut Shado is scummy! Yeah, sounds legit.
Exe wrote:Different alignment from shadow maybe.
:|
Fate wrote:The Wolf stumbles in the shadows.
They are a creature of the Moon
Not the Dark.

Accusing others of that which you yourself did
Lashing out in the darkness
Wondering why no one circles the other as
They circled you
The bloody howl of a dying Wolf.
A sad sound.
The rest of his pack abadoned him.
He falls prey to the light.
Unvote:
Vote: ShadoWolf
FoS
. Start posting cases (as best you can). PRs are not an excuse to wagon like a boss while making ..::*~*POETIC ALLUSIONS*~*::.. which mean nearly nothing.

The end of page six is reminding me once again to ISO Exe. Doing that when this is done.
Exe wrote:5 more votes, gogogogogogo
We have time. Time to gather more information. Why so speedious?

ohey beefster says the exact same thing next post, awesome
Ellibereth wrote:
Unvote Vote Scott

And damnit Fate why aren't I getting townFate yet...
HoS
. Could you, you know, start contributing? Why Scott? What are your thoughts on the wagons?
Exe wrote:@Llamarble: Wrongo. Content is overrated. Lynches are the new Wall-o-texts.
GET OUT
CupcakePanda wrote:nuf ed annog ton si yad siht this ho
ohgodwhy
CupcakePanda wrote:
.part a llits si DLL
Damn straight (s)he is.
Exe wrote:
THB wrote:A) You're continuing to offer thoughts with no reasoning.
2) If you think Tuni and this hydra are scum together, but different alignment from Shado, that implies that you think Shado might be town. Yet you're still voting him.
A) So? My reasoning exists in my head and I don't see any reason for anyone else to have to know it.
2) Hmm, in a large theme? Nope. I have no reason to believe that the "5 mafia" means only one team, so until otherwise, I think you and Tuni have a connection AND I think Shadow is scum.

@TMH: Better get over it. Your "ultimate scumtell" is pretty outdated. Don't wait around for a "defense."
A) is INCREDIBLY stupid. I really want to vote you right now, but I'll wait until the ISO's over. Goddammit, what the fuck are you doing
2) well i guess that settles it, gl to the 2p maf faction, hope you can beat the 23 other people wanting to kill u

This post is getting kinda long, so I'll hit submit and start typing up another joyous round.
I'll wait for you.
Yasuda
Yasuda
Townie
Yasuda
Townie
Townie

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:13 am

Post by Yasuda »

Tuniogen wrote:Not sure if I like Yasuda. We see her press serious issues but then go off and talk about game mechanics. I think she overreacts here:
Is that level of reasoning possible for you, Lambda?
It's an injoke. Forgive me for trying to keep things slightly light-hearted.
Tuniogen wrote:Then she hops on Wolf for I do believe the same thing Ell did. Once again, its interesting Ell did not get attention for this.
See the first part of this post above.
Llamarble wrote:What makes me suspicious of THB is not pointing out scummy things, it's that I get a sense he is excited when he sees something he'll be able to grill somebody over in a way I've noticed myself doing when I've been scum.
Oh my god, you're right! Because the only reason someone gets excited in mafia is when they find something suspicious to distract from themselves!

...or maybe it's because he's found something suspicious that could lead to lynching scum...!
TwoHeadedBoy wrote:all of #198
:goodposting:

I have nothing to add to it, but I agree with most of it. Yay, beefing word counts!
Exe wrote:
THB wrote:This is some of the worst play I've ever seen
This is a bad reason to lynch someone.
Nice case scumboy.
Besides, I like my strat, you like yours. Too bad too sad.
* withholding information
* refusing to make cases
* advocating quicklynching

This all seems like it's going to hurt the town, somehow. You know, make their job harder.

That's scummy.
mongoose wrote:VOTE: exe

I haven;t checked the thread in 24 hours, and all of a sudden I have 5 pages to read. This better not keep up. That or maybe I should check the thread more [/non-serious talk

Anyways, the cases for exe have already been stated, and this day has been exe vs. shado, with all the arguments based around which one is scummier. I've already explained my view on shado, and I honestly think nothing good will come out of that wagon. On the other hand, I really dont like exe at all. Mosts of the posts that are scummy have been described once or twice, and Im kinda in a rush, but you get the idea. Yeah, Im probably gonna get called out for not being helpful, but I really have nothing to add.
Yeah, I'll take the liberty and call you out. I'll expect you to elaborate once you're not in a rush.
TwoHeadedBoy wrote:GOD I'M SO
EXCITED
ABOUT THIS GAME, LET'S CATCH SOME SCUM GUYS WOO
Yasuda wrote:Not sure what the giant quivering penis of suspicion is for when you don't know how to feel about it. But, hey.
GENTLEMEN... BEHOLD... THE GIANT QUIVERING PENIS OF SUSPICION.
LONGER THAN FLORIDA! FASTER THAN BAD NEWS! THICKER THAN GLENN BECK! IT'S PENIS-MAN! *theme song*
ShadoWolf wrote:
Yasuda wrote:Funny thing I noticed in my Skimathon 2011:
ShadoWolf wrote:Holy shit. I go to bed and there's now a whole new thread with 40 posts.

Vote: No Lynch
until I get some scumreads
ShadoWolf wrote:However, I'm
not too sure on any of these reads
being concrete, as this is only D1.
Emphasis mine. Now, I'm not sure what you make of it, Shado, but this to me looks like, well, to be obvious, using scumreads as a reason and then dismissing them anyway. Just saying.
I'm not sure what you're getting at here. I used lack of scumreads to place a NL vote, then I said that the scumreads I have are shaky because it's only D1. What point are you trying to make?
The point I'm trying to make is that you are discounting your scumreads somewhat because it's day one, while you used the excuse of gathering scumreads to place a NL vote ON DAY ONE. To simplify it even further, you wanted to get valid scumreads, and then, in the same day, said scumreads couldn't be trusted because it was the first day. Sounds totally legit.
Exe wrote:@THB: My strategy generates loads of useful discussion and avoids loads of unnecessary discussion. I get to see everyone's stance on other players clear as day. Your Analysis and Discussion strategy just lets the scum obfuscate their stance behind fancy words.
Parama wrote:
Because it's pissing me off:
I made it abundantly clear pre-game that there are no post restrictions in this game. That's because I don't want to read them. Nobody does.
HoS Fate, Cupcake Panda

Explain yourselves.
Tuniogen wrote:
Yasuda wrote: I don't get it. You say something's scummy, and then leave us to figure out how? What?
If you have to figure it out (i.e. it's not blatantly obvious), then you should think about testing your intelligence quotient.
i was raised by wolves and was left to fend for myself, please spell it out
Rena wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Tuniogen

Elli, Fate, THB, will you join me???
84/5, would read again
Fate wrote:more pr bullshit
PoS
ShadoWolf wrote:
@Yasuda:
I'm still waiting on that 3 (now 5 or 6) page analysis from you, and if you could put some scumreads in there, that'll be fine and dandy too.
will be addressed in what's looking like a third post.
Lateralus22 wrote:#41 (Yasuda): *Throws down RVS vote*... Hey Mafu shouldn't you be playing seriously? Contradiction Ahoy!
RVS IS SERIOUS BUSINESS

Righto. Scumreads coming.

Also, just to note, you don't have to call me Yasuda. Yasu is fine.
I'll wait for you.
KitoMo
KitoMo
Townie
KitoMo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:18 am

Post by KitoMo »

Robocopter87 wrote:I'm trying a new playstyle. More shy and refined. Deal with it.
Well, your approach is failing. Not only is your current style extremely anti-town, but saying things such as "Deal with it" are neither shy nor refined. :razz: What are you really trying?
Robocopter87 wrote: Oh I liked that one, with the Sentenced to life and Death. And the Gavel of Justice. Subtle yet intense.
I'm unconvinced that this isn't just an excuse to active lurk.

Spoiler: Yasuda, Yasuda..
Yasuda wrote:So, you're okay with Elli NL-ing because it could produce discussion, buuut Shado is scummy! Yeah, sounds legit.
1. So, what does that say about Llama?
2. Is there a possible town reason for him seeing the motivations behind these 2 no lynch votes as different?
3. If so, why is that reason less "legit" then him just being hypocritical scum?
4. What is the scum motivation for being inconsistent with this no lynch stance?
Yasuda wrote:
5. Can you elaborate on what " :| " means?
Yasuda wrote:
FoS
. Start posting cases (as best you can). PRs are not an excuse to wagon like a boss while making ..::*~*POETIC ALLUSIONS*~*::.. which mean nearly nothing.
This post was directed at Fate's poems. At the time of this, you appeared to believe that Fate had a Post Restriction.

6. What do you think of Fate now that you know he does not have a Post Restriction?
Preview edit: You did say "FoS," but I wouldn't mind if you elaborated more. :)

Yasuda wrote:ohey beefster says the exact same thing next post, awesome
7. I'd like you to respond to Lalaterus22 about your Beefster opinions. I think it'd be insightful.
Yasuda wrote:2) well i guess that settles it, gl to the 2p maf faction, hope you can beat the 23 other people wanting to kill u
8. What do you mean by this? I find it confusing because you've raised several points against him that seem like you think he is scum, and yet this comment seems to come from the POV that you know he is town.

mongoose wrote:On the other hand, I really dont like exe at all. Mosts of the posts that are scummy have been described once or twice, and Im kinda in a rush, but you get the idea. Yeah, Im probably gonna get called out for not being helpful, but I really have nothing to add.
Yes, the day has been mainly focused around Exe, Shado and Fate. You have nothing else to add about other players, really? What do you think of players that disagree with you and have attacked Shado, for instance? Surely you have
something
to add, whether it be a question or a comment?

Also, I support the Tungion wagon; that's where my imaginary 2nd vote is. ;)

Kit.
Yasuda
Yasuda
Townie
Yasuda
Townie
Townie

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:26 am

Post by Yasuda »

And now, Shannon's Completely Organic Family Friendly Scumreads 2011!

Featuring people of note!

KitoMo
: Now that I reflect on it, they've posted
far
too little. One content post, two replacement-false-alarm posts, and a random vote. Not going to outright say scum, but I'd like to see more activity.
Rena
: Not sure what to think, but I'm leaning town, and admittedly that's mostly gut. I should read through their posts again: I'd have a better idea once I do so.
CupcakePanda
: Not happy with their faking of the PR, regardless of whether it was to fuck around or not. Play's been town, I think, apart from that, but I'm still not happy about that at all.
ShadoWolf
: I am, admittedly, on the fence with Shado. I think he's at least shown that he can and has played town. I can accept the argument that he wanted to be proactive in changing his meta. I am not comfortable with accepting it completely and leaving it at that, as, let's face it, he could have easily just omitted the NL and posted to say he was there. I don't like how he did it, but as stated, I can accept a meta response. Has fallen down the scumdar far enough, so an
unvote
would be appropriate, I think.
Fate
: Not happy about the PR. Not happy he persists with it. Not happy about the lack of content. I would vote Fate, but it's my belief there's bigger scum. Not happy
at all
. Unless he starts posting content, I'm not going to be held responsible by what my vote does.
Ellibereth
: I'll be ISOing him shortly, and post my comments, but until then, I'll wait.
Exe
: Same with Ellibereth, but unlike Ellibereth, I'm leaning scum with Exe. Whether the ISO changes it, I don't know, but I doubt it at this juncture.

Yeah.

P-Edit: SUDDENLY, THOUSANDS OF RESPONSE
I'll wait for you.
Yasuda
Yasuda
Townie
Yasuda
Townie
Townie

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:38 am

Post by Yasuda »

KitoMo wrote:
Yasuda wrote:So, you're okay with Elli NL-ing because it could produce discussion, buuut Shado is scummy! Yeah, sounds legit.
1. So, what does that say about Llama?
2. Is there a possible town reason for him seeing the motivations behind these 2 no lynch votes as different?
3. If so, why is that reason less "legit" then him just being hypocritical scum?
4. What is the scum motivation for being inconsistent with this no lynch stance?
1. To state it in clinical terms, he's targeting one person and leaving the other for the same thing. This presents a contradiction. So, what it says about Llama is thus: Llama is treating Shado differently to Elli, and thus Llama has a reason to treat these two differently. If you wanted to slippery slope it, you could carry that all the way to 'Llama has information that precludes treating these two differently, therefore Llama/Elli are scum', but I don't think that would be nearly appropriate with just this.
2. Not that I can see in the beginning, although with the 10 pages of discussion there is. Town starts off with no information, and so they should be the same in town eyes. However, as said, there's been a bit of discussion, which of course provides information.
3. See 2.
4. This implies the action was on purpose. Isn't it possible that scum simply fucked up?
KitoMo wrote:
Yasuda wrote:
5. Can you elaborate on what " :| " means?
5. I just think it's ridiculous to be contemplating two scum teams when there's only five mafiosos. Unless Parama's lying to us, but I consider that improbable.
KitoMo wrote:
Yasuda wrote:
FoS
This post was directed at Fate's poems. At the time of this, you appeared to believe that Fate had a Post Restriction.

6. What do you think of Fate now that you know he does not have a Post Restriction?
As elaborated in the scumread, I'm not happy with it at all, and would be perfectly happy to pressure him. His current posting style is anti-town and unhelpful, and lets him active lurk while getting away with it.

Preview edit: You did say "FoS," but I wouldn't mind if you elaborated more. :)

KitoMo wrote:
Yasuda wrote:ohey beefster says the exact same thing next post, awesome
7. I'd like you to respond to Lalaterus22 about your Beefster opinions. I think it'd be insightful.
7. I'm confused as to what you mean. Could you rephrase? Sorry.
KitoMo wrote:
Yasuda wrote:2) well i guess that settles it, gl to the 2p maf faction, hope you can beat the 23 other people wanting to kill u
8. What do you mean by this? I find it confusing because you've raised several points against him that seem like you think he is scum, and yet this comment seems to come from the POV that you know he is town.[/spoiler]
8. I was mocking the idea of two mafia factions (because, you know, a two player faction in a 20 player game is really balanced). I can't see where you would get that particular POV from, but hey.

Aaand, yeah.
I'll wait for you.
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:41 am

Post by Beefster »

Lateralus22 wrote:#160 (Beefster): Wait a second! You don't want Exe to push the wagon YOU ARE VOTING FOR? Then why the fuck are you staying on the wagon?
I never said I disagreed with the wagon. I hated the way Exe
went about pushing the wagon
, rather than
that
he was pushing the wagon. It's all about the context.

PoS: Fate

Please post in plain English. We're all tired of your poetic fluff.

@LLD: Whether or not fate is being himself doesn't matter. Why wouldn't you want him to post in plain English?
PFoS: LLD
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:09 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

CupcakePanda wrote:Scott jumping onto us with such a quick vote is interesting and worth noting. I don't recall townscott being to votehappy.
Where did I jump on you?
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:11 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Lateralus22 wrote:your thoughts on Beefster-scum plz.
Haven't played with Beefster in awhile but he always seems prime for scum to attack for a D1 mislynch. Your discrepancy catch is a good one and Beefster is crawling up my list of scum. But I have bigger fish to fry at the moment.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:15 am

Post by Lateralus22 »

Why does everyone insist on posting giant ass walls again when I just caught up? >.>
Tuniogen
Tuniogen
Goon
Tuniogen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:18 am

Post by Tuniogen »

Scott Brosius wrote:
Lateralus22 wrote:your thoughts on Beefster-scum plz.
Haven't played with Beefster in awhile but he always seems prime for scum to attack for a D1 mislynch. Your discrepancy catch is a good one and Beefster is crawling up my list of scum. But I have bigger fish to fry at the moment.
Doesn't make him immune from being scum either.
Show
Tun - Tungsten
io - Iodine
gen - Nitrogen

Anyone with knowledge of the periodic table can work out the rest. :)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”