Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:07 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I don't understand the desire to not lynch an SK early on. SpyreX may or may not be it, but regardless of the fact, if you know who the SK is, why leash him at all? That's a third death a night, a faster way to get to LYLO and greater chance of hitting Town (power or otherwise) each night he's alive.

Scum hunting should be all encompassing, and an SK is not going to want to be leashed since that's a failure on his part to move towards his win condition.

Dekes is still making my gut tingle. If we are gonna start a new train, I think he is the better route. I also don't think Guderian is the way to go. Far too much pressure on the wagon at the moment without Guderian around for defense (V/LA apparently), people wanting to end the day earlier and let power take over also makes me uncomfortable. I like my Day 1s, and I really don't like seeing them end early. They provide the most interaction between players than you will find anywhere else in the game. I want the most reads I can get as well going into the night.

For now,
unvote
until later this evening when I have the opportunity to read more, make a case against Dekes (or another suspect if I find them). For now, I have a party starting for Wild Card week.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:07 am

Post by Fate »

dont say youngins u are supposed to have a different mental image in my mind than dgb yoko

x_x
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:10 am

Post by Andrius »

I agree with Panda.
If we can lynch the SK we should.
Right away.
Plzkthx
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:11 am

Post by Katsuki »

kekekeke

i told you earlier that i couldnt let thems mental images get too crazy

^.~
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:12 am

Post by Fate »

oh so it was all just wifom and misdirection ok then

and yeah ok we well have the whole md chat about sk leashin when it comes to that ktothxbye

katsuki u can put your vote on there now if you want and ill ride u later >_>
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:13 am

Post by Katsuki »

Andrius wrote:I agree with Panda.
If we can lynch the SK we should.
Right away.
Plzkthx
this is pretty stupid why should sk be lynched right away
thems sks come out eventually if you scumhunt accordingly

can we stop all this
hey guyz lets lynch sk nao
talk its getting rather silly
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:14 am

Post by Katsuki »

Fate wrote:oh so it was all just wifom and misdirection ok then

and yeah ok we well have the whole md chat about sk leashin when it comes to that ktothxbye

katsuki u can put your vote on there now if you want and ill ride u later >_>
erg but then that would require me getting off your back and i quite enjoy the view up here
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:28 am

Post by Vi »

Starbuck wrote:I'm also not liking you harping on Reck and dramonic. I'm sure it's already been mentioned but Plum and her sister play games together too. It's the same thing. I trust that they don't discuss games outside of the thread.
Note: This hasn't been true for a while precisely because of issues like accidentally being logged in as each other.
In fact, that's precisely how Pomegranate wound up on this site, with accompanying scandal.
I'm also not a fan of using information from outside the game. Isn't there a rule on MS about that?
Only for ongoing games. There are rules about "not bringing outside wagers, etc. into the game" but never mind that.

----
Toogeloo wrote:FoS for not reading the game seems pretty good to me actually >_>.
Wouldn't that be some of the worst anti-town behavior you can display?
Not necessarily. I know Xyl in particular refused to read games he replaced into, and didn't seem to be worse off for it.
people wanting to end the day earlier and let power take over also makes me uncomfortable. I like my Day 1s, and I really don't like seeing them end early. They provide the most interaction between players than you will find anywhere else in the game. I want the most reads I can get as well going into the night.
We have enough information at this point, I think. At this point it's basically the Fate+Kat show intermixed with people complaining about Fate and Kat and general not-going-anywhere. There is already a wide variety of information about most players in the game.

Not sure where this SK conversation came from. Find scum, lynch scum. Incredibly easy stuff.

----

The best Guderian case OTH is in MoI's #5, #6 and #9. Be prepared to give your scroll wheel/PgDn key a workout.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:41 am

Post by Andrius »

I wasn't saying we should SK-hunt.
I was saying that if we FOUND the SK we should lynch him.
Nut hunt for him. Hunt for scum.
Just lynch SK when we can.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:26 am

Post by Starbuck »

Page 21 to End

Toogeloo
Toogeloo wrote:There are a couple people on both leading lynches I don't really care for.
What was the point of this statement?
Toogeloo wrote:I may throw my vote down on Star, but I would like to clear the air surrounding the matter before I commit. Reck states that he knows Star is town, and Vi apparently caught on as to why. Is there any reason to keep this from the rest of us? I don't care if Reck says it or Vi says it, but Star's lynch is a very good possibility, and if information pertaining to the lynch is helpful in stirring in the right direction, it should be brought to the attention of everyone and not just a select few who have the possibility of coming back tomorrow with something like, "I told you she was town."
Vi wasn't keeping anything from you.

Reck is my best friend on this site. He knows when I'm bullshitting. He also knows when I'm legitimately busy as fuck.
Toogeloo wrote:Hardly... and I don't really care for you abandonment. Are you eager to end the day, or just head to the next flavor wagon?
How did my wagon not lose it's viability when Vi blatantly stated it for you?

The Stove
The Stove wrote:Helloooooooo vigs?

Moar Starbuck votes.
Zito, seriously? =P
The Stove wrote:Zito and I are still (as of our last discussions) in agreement of the Starbuck needs to die movement, and I'm not keen on just buying into what Reck's selling.
I don't know how often I've played with you (AGar), but I think I'm more disappointed with Zito about this statement.

Tanstalas
tanstalas wrote:So Fate, what do you think of Katsuki saying that you, she and Reck colluded to submit the same colors?
I think that you don't know how to take a joke when you see one. I also think that YOU could use some lessons in reading comprehension, since you so boldly said that Katsuki was in need of them.

Reck
xRECKONERx wrote:Starbuck is town and voting her is a waste of time.
<3 you.
xRECKONERx wrote:I FORESEE A STARBUCK REPLACEMENT IN THE NEAR FUTURE
Just sayin'.
Jerk!
xRECKONERx wrote:Actually, since I kinda know Starbuck outside of the site, I can honestly say she hasn't been online much at all...and when she has been online, mafia has been taking a backseat.
Thank you.

MoI

His entire 610 adds absolutely nothing to the game and via gut, I'm not too hot about him. I think I'll be doing an iso of MoI after I finish catching up. I'm not feeling to keen on him being town.
MoI wrote:I looked that the argument. I don’t find it outweighs

1. The Starbuck provided information that she prefers Scum roles.
2. Starbuck’s play in Stardust Mafia as a Serial Killer where she pretty much tried to lurk out pressure on her and completely avoided scum-hunting while repeated posting about how she was too busy to post. I’m not convinced that her scum play would be much different in a multi-scum Large game environment.
I love your use of one game that you played in with me as a basis for your opinion.

When you play with me or have played with me as much as Reck, Kdub, Plum, Zito, etc, then you can make statements about my meta.

I'm in the military. Have been for 7 years. My busy-ness all depends on the week. It can be slow or it can be a madhouse. Take a look at most of my games, I have mega catch up posts in almost every single one due to work. It's not a new thing.

Guderian
Guderian wrote:xreck, you seem unusually abrasive in this game. Conscious choice?
Unusually abrasive vice his normal abrasiveness?

Andrius

Are we sure that 705 isn't meant for a scum quicktopic?
Andrius wrote:I still don't understand what you're getting at.
I agree she is scum though.
Based on everything before my walls, just how am I scum, sir?

You keep piggybacking off of what everyone else says and provide nothing of your own.
Andrius wrote:HOW IS STARBUCK TOWN.
Reverse the question. How am I scum?
Andrius wrote:How do you mean Vi gets Starbuck? I'm confused as to how she can't be scum.
Look at the quote below that I have from Vi, and you'll understand.

And about SpyreX's and Andrius's inquiries about the following post from the sign up thread...
Starbuck wrote:The mods didn't specifically state (as far as I read) in the sign up thread as to which colors would be town and which wouldn't be.

If you know the flavor of Blackest Night and the Green Lantern series, you already know this information. If not, I posted it more than one and even linked the Blackest Night Wiki for people to read in the sign up thread.
It was already addressed in the first 9 pages of the game. If you iso me, and go to wherever it is in the thread you'll see it.
Andrius wrote:But what does it mean besides that Starbuck is dumb?
This is absolutely uncalled for. As I said above, I had already addressed it. Way to be a jerk, Andrius.
SpyreX wrote:That is a lie.
Forgive me for not remembering after a 27 page sign up thread and a 2 week wait.

Vi
Vi wrote:@Starbuck: People missing incredi-blatant mod info doesn't seem unusual >_> BUT watch this.
The mods didn't specifically state (as far as I read) in the sign up thread as to which colors would be town and which wouldn't be.

If you know the flavor of Blackest Night and the Green Lantern series, you already know this information.
Starbuck is saying she
knows
which colors relate to scum, in spite of not being told as much...
Starbuck 210 wrote:In Blackest Night, the bad guys are the Black Lantern Corps. Yellow and Red kinda of war with each other throughout different eras.
Perusing Wikipedia, this is accurate - as long as they aren't attacking each other, the rainbow corps do have a common target in the Black group.

As scum, she would know this information is not applicable to this game, and it would be really obvious given that her entire scumteam would be the same color.
Thank you.

nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup wrote:Kay, I'm liking Plum. Gundaria is obviously bullshitting
Unvote.Vote:Gundaria
Gonna add any of your own opinion there?

Plum
Plum wrote:MoI - I'm already aware that she lurks when she wants to stay out of the way. Have you (or anyone) seen Starbuck-Town?
This would work if I was actually lurking, which I was not.

I just want to note that Dekes was the one who started up the Guderian bandwagon for when I'm re-reading later on. I'm not a fan of Stepho's quick jump onto the Guderian wagon right after Dekes posted.

I am going to voice right now that I am completely against a modkill of someone who is doing their best not to post in caps. It's like trying to quit smoking man. I made my worries known in the sign-up thread and things have been fine. I just was more concerned about being insulted all the time rather than the caps.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:28 am

Post by Starbuck »

I am actually quite happy with my Andrius vote and will be keeping it.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:42 am

Post by Vi »

Starbuck wrote:I'm not feeling to keen on
[MoI]
being town.
He's not.
Also, I'm going to start calling him Moai to add a little pagan cultism to his kaijuu rampaging.

I don't think Andrius would be a good play Today. If he's scum, he'll be scrambling in the near future.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:52 am

Post by Starbuck »

Vi wrote:I don't think Andrius would be a good play Today. If he's scum, he'll be scrambling in the near future.
This is true.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:05 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Starbuck wrote:Unusually abrasive vice his normal abrasiveness?
<3 you.

Starbuck.
Vote for Guderian and I'll convince Fate & Katsuki to recruit you into our masonry tonight.
C'mon.
Trust me.
Do it.

Oh, and let me make this perfectly clear:

ANYONE WHO THINKS STARBUCK IS SCUM AFTER THOSE POSTS WILL BE RECEIVING A DAYVIGBULLET TO THE SKULL FROM ME.

That is all.
green shirt thursdays
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:13 pm

Post by Plum »

Starbuck wrote:
Plum
Plum wrote:Starbuck, you seem to have accidentally misattributed an opinion of Vi's on your play to me.
Huh?
Plum wrote:Except the chances of her posting "stuff" are fairly low. Plus this behavior p.much looks like what she did as neutral/scum/etc. in Death Note Mafia.
How does it feel to be wrong?
Dude, you're quoting Vi's Post #483, not me. You accidentally quoted Vi's stuff under my name, I was just telling you that so you'd know that happened. Search my ISO for the quote you have in there; I didn't write that. Search Vi's ISO; Vi wrote those words and you're misattributing them to me. I accept that this is an honest mistake, but please next time check things properly before saying 'How does it feel to be wrong', because it happens, this time, that you're wrong. Also, the other quote you attributed to me:
Starbuck wrote:
Plum
Plum wrote:MoI - I'm already aware that she lurks when she wants to stay out of the way. Have you (or anyone) seen Starbuck-Town?
This would work if I was actually lurking, which I was not.
That's Vi's Post #839. Anyway, next time just doublecheck maybe, for both our sakes.

Spy, you can read better than this. Dude. That said, a Gud wagon is a good wagon, and I'm glad that my best alternative is turning into something actually viable here.
Kdub wrote:Funny how Andrius (753) said tans' wagon (me, Plum, Guderian) was "infested" with scum, then put just tans+Guderian on his scum list. Not quite sure what to make of that.
2/3 of a wagon being scummy is a wagon infested with scum. I'm amused that you're trying to insinuate that Andrius may be scummy because of that, though. Also, nice vote switch there, and Tans too; suddenly I love this wagon even more.
Starbuck wrote:So Jack, The Stove, and Vi all jump on board my bandwagon. Even though Jack's reasons are weak as hell, they are still his own. Everyone else just jumped for the hell of it, it seems. No unique reasonings anywhere. MoI joins it as well because of the GTKAS reasoning.
Are you suspicious of anyone not wagoning you/every single player who ever was on your wagon? Just curious here; I'll accept you as Town for now because Reck is awesome, but any other scumhunting; if you're Town, I'd be interested in a different angle than 'it was scummy to wagon me for those reasons'.
Toogeloo wrote:I like my Day 1s, and I really don't like seeing them end early.
That makes one of us. Different strokes, but a Day 1 that gets bogged down is usually not conducive to Town attentiveness or enthusiasm, really.
Vi wrote:In fact, that's precisely how Pomegranate wound up on this site, with accompanying scandal.
Actually, not true. I arranged Pom to make her own account and legally replace me in a game. A few months afterwards I posted once on her account when she left it logged on in an MD forum and confessed immediately - there were a few times we accidentally posted as one another, but I don't think ever while playing in the same game. But that wasn't how Pom got on the site and there was no scandal except the minor one in reaction to the time I posted with her account on purpose in the MD forums.
Vi wrote:The best Guderian case OTH is in MoI's #5, #6 and #9. Be prepared to give your scroll wheel/PgDn key a workout.
A good read, I agree.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:43 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Look out – it’s a TINY post from MoI. Let the grave-rolling commence …
Kast wrote:-Do you have multiple instances of SSBF claiming to hate SK?
Nope. My feeling was the combination of SSBF’s post game Clash statements (where he didn’t say he hated them but did post in a manner that I suggest he would not go that route via choice) and his Town choice in Choose Your Side.

--
Vi wrote:MoI - I'm already aware that she flurks when she wants to stay out of the way. Have you (or anyone) seen Starbuck-Town?
I’d have to review Superanatural Mafia to get a good look at her short tenure. She certainly didn’t leave the impression on me there that she did in Stardust.

--
Starbuck wrote:When you play with me or have played with me as much as Reck, Kdub, Plum, Zito, etc, then you can make statements about my meta.
Spare me your indignation. I will use whatever I wish when making judgements. If I have direct experience with your play as a Non-Town faction in a single game that I think bears weight on my read on you I will use it.

That said you clearly are escaping the noose with your large catch-up that basically cast suspicion on those who voted for you.

UNVOTE: Starbuck
VOTE: Guderian
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:09 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Plum wrote:I'll accept you as Town for now because Reck is awesome
Okay, you're on my favorites list now. <3
Feel free to join the alliance.

Magna's post right above this one is ::goodvoting::

OKAY IT'S HAMMERTIME BITCHES
FATE & KATSUKI
ALL SYSTEMS ARE GOOOOOOOOOOO
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:16 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

AlmasterGM wrote:
Jack wrote:Guderian doesn't seem scummy.
^^ This.

The last few pages have been incredibly scummy. It's just a ton of people saying, "lol i like fast days so lets lynch whoever ... i guess that's guderian now." The dude isn't even here - he's V/LA. And hardly anyone on the wagon has justified why they are voting for him.

SpyreX especially. You don't say "so and so is town" and then vote for them. That is just not ACCEPTABLE behavior.

Can somebody at least EXPLAIN why he is scummy?
you are not guderian's scumbuddy.
just so you know
green shirt thursdays
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:39 pm

Post by Fate »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: guderian

weeeeeeeeeee

ftr ii havent read a single one of his posts honest

lez ride to the masonqt quick rapidso rapido
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:50 pm

Post by Katsuki »

im back now guys

unvote vote guderian

heyhey fate youll be proud to know that i managed to skim the thread once for votes on someone elses phone
i swear ill never get one of thems smartphones theyre too complicated and modern for me

i agree with reck starbuck is town
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:01 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Please be the hammer.
Please be the hammer.
Please be the hammer.
Please be the hammer.
Please be the hammer.
Please be the hammer.
ctrl+v
green shirt thursdays
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:02 pm

Post by nopointinactingup »

Unvote. Vote: Gundaria
!
Justice will prevail
\m/
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:02 pm

Post by Fate »

thanks katsuki it means a lot to me

lolnoopint tryin to steal glory
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:08 pm

Post by Andrius »

WHY THE FUCK ARE WE QUICKHAMMERING?!?
WHY THE FUCK.
MoI wrote: Nope. My feeling was the combination of SSBF’s post game Clash statements (where he didn’t say he hated them but did post in a manner that I suggest he would not go that route via choice) and his Town choice in Choose Your Side.
Please understand me when I say that SSBF may have very well chosen scum colors. Whether or not RC's hatred of SensFan caused some shenanigans remains to be seen; but I don't doubt SSBF choosing scum colors.
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:11 pm

Post by nopointinactingup »

@Starbucks: Nope, no additional thoughts
@Fate: How do you know I'm not a double voter muahahaha!
@Andrius: We're not :D
Justice will prevail
\m/

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”