Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:25 pm

Post by Chronopie »

The Fourth Vote Count of Day Two

chkflip
(3): Sleepless Assassin, Akira, implosion

Akira
(3): ThAdmiral, Andrew, Shotty

Not Voting (3): chkflip, Chevre, Smashbro

Deadline is on the 16th of January at 6 pm (GMT +13), that's 6 days away.
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:55 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

competing wagons. Awesome.
Don't ask me to provide self meta
Akira
Akira
Goon
Akira
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:50 pm

Post by Akira »

Long and boring.
Spoiler: @shotty
drmyshottyizsik wrote:
Akira wrote:/confirm

Hey there andrew. :D
Blatant Buddying!
+1 Scum point
This is the first time I've ever met someone from a previous game. I felt like celebrating.
drmyshottyizsik wrote:
Akira wrote:It's actually pretty easy to recognize a scummy andrew from a town andrew. Let's have a long day and we'll soon be able to meta him.
Setting up a fall back in case Andrew get to scummy.
+2 Scum point
Would you have listened to chesskid and voted andrew on page 3??
drmyshottyizsik wrote:
Akira wrote:As I said in my last post, I believe andrew to be easy to read. It's as chkflip says.
I've only played one game with him, but it was enough to classify him as easily readable in the right circumstances. And these circumstances won't appear on page 3, that's for sure.

chesskid is probably scum, so yeah.
VOTE: chesskid
Votes with no real reason +1 scum points
Still tries to justify not lynch andrew, wants him to live later in the game "so we can meta him then".
I explained that in one of my last posts.
The second point means nothing in scumminess. I only stated an opinion.
drmyshottyizsik wrote:
Akira wrote:
ThAdmiral wrote: Well it sure sounds like you have enough experience with andrew to make a reliable call on that.
Not me alone, I guess it was other players telling me about andrew's behavior which made me sure about it.

@chesskid: Any reason why you chose me specifically? You could have had an easier time with someone who already has a vote.
Focuses on making sure that Andrew isn't PL'd. Nothing wrong with that, but he over does it. +1 scum buddy point
All I did was answer ThAdmiral. Nothing more to it.
drmyshottyizsik wrote:
Akira wrote:@chesskid: So there is a reason? In that case, tell me why you think I'm scummy or your vote will have no meaning at all.

Well put, Jesse. :D
Hypocrisy! +3 scum points
That's just me.
drmyshottyizsik wrote:
Akira wrote:Sleepless should post more, and I agree with what ThAdmiral said regarding him, as much as I like being called town (jk it doesn't mean anything without a reason).
VOTE: Sleepless

Also, the only thing I know about shotty is that I'm lucky to have never met him in a game yet. Is he an andrew-like VI?
Just piggy backs other peoples thought, doesn't give a real reason for voting
+4 Scum points
What if I simply agreed with ThAdmiral? Agreeing and changing your mind are two things you simply can't do here, apparently.
drmyshottyizsik wrote:
Akira wrote:Whoops I didn't mean to call shotty a VI, more like just I. ;)
Personal insult, maybe an atempt at AtE(since not everyone likes me). +1 scum point
I've never seen you play. Excuse me if I saw you kicked out of a game and assumed you were bad.
drmyshottyizsik wrote:
Akira wrote:Soo...shouldn't you vote?
I hate when people try to shepard people or what not
+.5 scum points
Do you often say "Let's get X" without voting for X?
drmyshottyizsik wrote:
Akira wrote:Regarding chesskid, I thought I wouldn't have needed to state a reason after all his weird behavior. I've seen people do it all the time and thought this was one of those situations where the vote was 'self-explanatory'.
I should've drawn a line between scumminess and just plain VI.

And regarding andrew, what can I say? I already admitted that it wasn't an opinion I formed up on my own. I don't see why you'd want to pull that out again.
Chesskid3 is wierd, but wierd != scummy!!!! You need to give reasons yes!!!
+2 Scum points
Already explained.
|
Town
|-|
||
|
|
Mafia
|-|
||
|
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:30 pm

Post by andrew94 »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:oh ya, look at my reasons for my vote.
you only gave reasons for akira i think
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:43 am

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

Yes Andrew because right now he's the only good lynch
#freeShotty
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:58 am

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

DMSIS wrote:Long and boring.
Spoiler: @Akira
drmyshottyizsik wrote:

Blatant Buddying!
+1 Scum point
This is the first time I've ever met someone from a previous game. I felt like celebrating.
It's still buddying, and matched with your latter actions it is even more so.
drmyshottyizsik wrote:
Akira wrote:It's actually pretty easy to recognize a scummy andrew from a town andrew. Let's have a long day and we'll soon be able to meta him.
+2 Scum point
No but I wouldn't defend Andrew to all ends on page 3 either unless I was his noob scum buddy.
drmyshottyizsik wrote:
Akira wrote:As I said in my last post, I believe andrew to be easy to read. It's as chkflip says.
I've only played one game with him, but it was enough to classify him as easily readable in the right circumstances. And these circumstances won't appear on page 3, that's for sure.

Still tries to justify not lynch andrew, wants him to live later in the game "so we can meta him then".
AND!?!? Explaining something doesn't make it not scummy! Scum have to act and then pretend to have a train of thought, good scum do both at the same time, and bad scum act, and then try to cover it up later with an explanation.

Well when you opinion involves letting someone live longer or not get lynched on no grounds then your opinion becomes scummy.
drmyshottyizsik wrote:
Akira wrote:
ThAdmiral wrote: Well it sure sounds like you have enough experience with andrew to make a reliable call on that.
Not me alone, I guess it was other players telling me about andrew's behavior which made me sure about it.

@chesskid: Any reason why you chose me specifically? You could have had an easier time with someone who already has a vote.
Focuses on making sure that Andrew isn't PL'd. Nothing wrong with that, but he over does it. +1 scum buddy point
There's always more too it Akira, you may have just answered somebody or just done X or Y but it's the reasons and motives behind you answers and reasons that make it scummy, and you trying to blow it off like it's nothing just makes it scummier. If you thought what you did would have or did help the town in any way then you should take responsibility for it not act like it was nothing, sorry scum, we caught you.
drmyshottyizsik wrote:
Akira wrote:@chesskid: So there is a reason? In that case, tell me why you think I'm scummy or your vote will have no meaning at all.

That's just me.
Again you can't play that card it doesn't work, that's not just you, you are not always a hypocrite, but you did choose to be one then, why? Well because you are scum.
drmyshottyizsik wrote:
Akira wrote:Sleepless should post more, and I agree with what ThAdmiral said regarding him, as much as I like being called town (jk it doesn't mean anything without a reason).

Also, the only thing I know about shotty is that I'm lucky to have never met him in a game yet. Is he an andrew-like VI?
+4 Scum points
What if I simply agreed with ThAdmiral? Agreeing and changing your mind are two things you simply can't do here, apparently.
Agreeing is all cool, see I agreed with Andrew on your lynch, but yet I gave my own reasoning, and even if I didn't have any different reasons than Andrew I still would have gave my reasons in my own words. And you can change your mind, I do it all the time but you can't piggy back.
drmyshottyizsik wrote:
Personal insult, maybe an atempt at AtE(since not everyone likes me). +1 scum point
I've never seen you play. Excuse me if I saw you kicked out of a game and assumed you were bad.
You are accountable for everything you say, you should never have to apologize.
drmyshottyizsik wrote:
+.5 scum points
Sometimes yes, it helps find scum, letting them know that I am willing to vote at any time, while others join that wagon the pressure get higher and higher.
drmyshottyizsik wrote:
Akira wrote:Regarding chesskid, I thought I wouldn't have needed to state a reason after all his weird behavior. I've seen people do it all the time and thought this was one of those situations where the vote was 'self-explanatory'.

And regarding andrew, what can I say? I already admitted that it wasn't an opinion I formed up on my own. I don't see why you'd want to pull that out again.
+2 Scum points
Already explained.
YES BUT AGAIN THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT NOT SCUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#freeShotty
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:09 pm

Post by chkflip »

ThAd, have no nothing more to say? What's your opinion of them? Do you find that one is more likely to be scum than the other? All I see from your last post is a bump so you avoid being prodded.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:49 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

chkflip wrote:ThAd, have no nothing more to say? What's your opinion of them? Do you find that one is more likely to be scum than the other? All I see from your last post is a bump so you avoid being prodded.
Read again. I've already clearly stated who I think is more likely scum out of you and Akira.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:58 pm

Post by chkflip »

I know, I just wanted to see if anything new had developed from there.

As of right now, I see the case on Akira as credible. Especially so with the current exchange between Ak/Shotty's development.

Akira: I explained that in one of my last posts.
Shotty: AND!?!? Explaining something doesn't make it not scummy!

FoS
: Akira

My full read on the game will be in my next post; entirely too drained for it at 1am.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:31 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

chkflip wrote:I know, I just wanted to see if anything new had developed from there.
Not really. I still think akira is more likely scum.
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:05 am

Post by Chevre »

andrew: now that chkflip is posting again, are you going to switch to him, since you did say it was "chkflip then Akira?"

Akira: are we at the point where we can tell if andrew is scum or not?

Also, don't put wall posts in spoilers. Just because it refers to one person doesn't mean no one else needs to read it. drmyshottyizsik, you too.

Vote: drmyshottizsik
- If you found Akira scummy based mostly off her interactions with andrew, then why is andrew scummy?
There will be no kisses tonight
There will be no holding hands tonight
'Cause what is now wasn't there before and should not be
Akira
Akira
Goon
Akira
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:47 am

Post by Akira »

Spoiler: @Andrew
drmyshottyizsik wrote:

Blatant Buddying!
+1 Scum point
It's still buddying, and matched with your latter actions it is even more so.

And he's still the first player I've ever met in two games. Just insisting on the scum possibility doesn't work, I'm afraid.
drmyshottyizsik wrote:
+2 Scum point
No but I wouldn't defend Andrew to all ends on page 3 either unless I was his noob scum buddy.

chesskid was seriously considering a lynch on page 3, regardless of who's it about. That's just way too early for me. Call it defending if you must, but I believe you'll agree that Page 3 is not a lynching page. Also, does that mean you suspect chkflip for the same reason?
drmyshottyizsik wrote:

AND!?!? Explaining something doesn't make it not scummy! Scum have to act and then pretend to have a train of thought, good scum do both at the same time, and bad scum act, and then try to cover it up later with an explanation.

Just listen. I'm not implying that it's not scummy because I explained it. Rather, I'm telling you to look at the explanation and reply to it. That's what I was expecting you to do.

Well when you opinion involves letting someone live longer or not get lynched on no grounds then your opinion becomes scummy.

On no grounds? Really? I've been constantly hearing about andrew and about how lynching him acquires nothing because that's his usual behavior. andrew can confirm that from my last game.
drmyshottyizsik wrote:
Akira wrote:

There's always more too it Akira, you may have just answered somebody or just done X or Y but it's the reasons and motives behind you answers and reasons that make it scummy, and you trying to blow it off like it's nothing just makes it scummier. If you thought what you did would have or did help the town in any way then you should take responsibility for it not act like it was nothing, sorry scum, we caught you.

So a town player would ignore him and not answer at all? That would have, as you say, helped the town?
drmyshottyizsik wrote:

That's just me.
Again you can't play that card it doesn't work, that's not just you, you are not always a hypocrite, but you did choose to be one then, why? Well because you are scum.

Wait, are you referring to my "Well put, Jesse" or above it? I just looked up "hypocrisy" and noticed that it has nothing to do with what I thought it was. :?
drmyshottyizsik wrote:

+4 Scum points
Agreeing is all cool, see I agreed with Andrew on your lynch, but yet I gave my own reasoning, and even if I didn't have any different reasons than Andrew I still would have gave my reasons in my own words. And you can change your mind, I do it all the time but you can't piggy back.

Fine, I didn't know I had to restate what ThAdmiral said in my own words. I don't see the point of it but okay.
drmyshottyizsik wrote:
You are accountable for everything you say, you should never have to apologize.

I'm not apologizing, I'm telling you how I thought you were going to be a bad player. It was something about you being "nothing but poison in all of my games".
drmyshottyizsik wrote:
+.5 scum points
Sometimes yes, it helps find scum, letting them know that I am willing to vote at any time, while others join that wagon the pressure get higher and higher.

Okay, that's new too.
drmyshottyizsik wrote:

+2 Scum points
Already explained.
YES BUT AGAIN THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT NOT SCUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again, I'm asking you to take a look at the explanation and reply to that. Since you didn't include that post of mine in here, I guess that means you have no problem with it.

@Chevre: Good question, I completely forgot about that.
Well, I'm actually not seeing any differences with my other game, which I remember good enough since it was my last one. Same easy vote swaps, same concentrating on only one thing at a time.

But then again my experience with him is lacking, I spoke more than I should've. chkflip definitely knows better.
|
Town
|-|
||
|
|
Mafia
|-|
||
|
Akira
Akira
Goon
Akira
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:48 am

Post by Akira »

Forgot: andrew was town in that game.
|
Town
|-|
||
|
|
Mafia
|-|
||
|
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:04 am

Post by smashbro_of_the_SSS »

sorry bout not being on for a couple days, moved back in to college.

so yeah, right now, I'm leaning chkflip. Most of his posts have merely been reaction and either agreeing or disagreeing with something, usually a quick one liner to show he's been paying attention. The only vote he's made was on jesse, for not saying anything. Doesn't seem overly pro-town to me.

chk, I'm interested in your next post. First off, if you suspect Akira, why not vote instead of FoS? Also, who is your idea on the last scum?
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:22 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

So if chk votes akira and smash votes chk it looks like Luna lovegood has the deciding vote.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:24 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

I'm not sure I'm comfortable about that.
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:32 am

Post by Chronopie »

The Fifth Vote Count of Day Two

chkflip
(3): Sleepless Assassin, Akira, implosion

Akira
(3): ThAdmiral, Andrew, Shotty

Shotty
(1): Chevre

Not Voting (2): chkflip, Smashbro

Deadline is on the 16th of January at 6 pm (GMT +13), that's
days away.

And I've decided not to penalize the use of spoiler/area tags at this time, despite the borderline infringement on rule (9a)
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:39 pm

Post by smashbro_of_the_SSS »

@ ThAD: oh, I'm not sure who i'm going to vote for yet, but yeah, leaning chk. why don't you feel good about chev having the tiebreaker vote?
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:03 pm

Post by implosion »

Eh, IMO Chevre having the hammer isn't ideal, but it isn't the end of the world.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

Because instead of taking a stand on the two leading wagons he evasively chose to vote for shotty.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:40 pm

Post by implosion »

Y'know, there's an easy remedy to that.

Chevre
, what do you think about the two leading bandwagons? If you were to vote one of them right now, which would you vote?
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:57 pm

Post by Chevre »

OK, I really don't see why these two are our top scumminesses. If I had to vote one of them, I'd vote Akira, but only because of very, VERY minor reasoning based on the spoiler posts. I read all of Day 2 so far, and I couldn't find much case that expanded beyond buddying.

I think DMSIS's actions today combined with gandalf's stuff yesterday is most scummy. andrew would be second scummiest. His post, "ok chkflip then akira" without voting either, then he tries to sneak an Akira vote in afterwards. That just did not sit well with me.
There will be no kisses tonight
There will be no holding hands tonight
'Cause what is now wasn't there before and should not be
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:39 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

Yo sleepless. Don't think you can make one good post when the heat was on and then disappear.

Where you at?
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:51 am

Post by andrew94 »

chevre? chkflip returned
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.