smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:38 am

Post by smargaret »

chesskid3 wrote:It's artificially inflating your presence in the thread.
You aren't saying anything, so just say V/LA on weekends and don't post then.
Don't post a whole bunch of times about how you don't have time to say anything.
This post is hilarious. True, but hilarious.

EBWOP: Shadow beat me to it.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:40 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Shadow1psc wrote:There's a difference between posting a lot and saying nothing, and just not being able to post.
You're here now.
You promised content.
Instead you posted "eh, got bored. No content coming"
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:41 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Yeah, hard to deliver a pizza when someone takes a massive dump in it.
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:42 am

Post by chesskid3 »

So your position is that there is no content in the last 11 pages?
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:42 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

My position is that you're the biggest scum read for talking a lot, but not saying anything.
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:43 am

Post by chesskid3 »

And you have nothing on anyone else?
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:46 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Nexus is fishy and lurky (I said this), Umbrage is about as flaily as you, but a little more composed (though I think I mentioned fingering Umbrage). I like AV and IS, and beyond that there were smatterings of comments from other people that were completely overpowered by the stench of your scum.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:46 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Wait
You think Umbrage and I are both scum?
Jedo the Jedi
Jedo the Jedi
Goon
Jedo the Jedi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:46 am

Post by Jedo the Jedi »

chesskid3 wrote:It's artificially inflating your presence in the thread.
You aren't saying anything, so just say V/LA on weekends and don't post then.
Don't post a whole bunch of times about how you don't have time to say anything.
I think it's reasonable what Shadow did with regard to this. Hell, I kept posting that I was still around but my weekend access was limited and people still made comments about how I was lurking.
Show
Remember
the
!
/29/

"Mafia is defined as an informed minority vs. an uninformed majority."

V/LA weekends. Posts then are the exception rather than the rule.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:47 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I don't object to that in and of itself. I object to that when that's the guy who is voting me for "producing no content"
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:48 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Maybe you just have a real problem with comprehension, and a PL
is
the way to go. I'll let you go back and find your answer to that.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:49 am

Post by chesskid3 »

chesskid3 wrote:Wait
Plz answer, thanks
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:50 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

chesskid3 wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:Wait
Plz answer, thanks
Plz lrn 2 read kthx.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:50 am

Post by chesskid3 »

If you already answered it, go ahead and quote it.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:51 am

Post by chesskid3 »

The way I interpret what you wrote, you're pretty damn sure that I'm scum, and even figuring that I'm scum, you still find Umbrage scummy.
Like, there is no way in hell the two of us are scum together, so you had best explain, boy.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:51 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

WIFOMWIFOMWIFOMWIFOM
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:52 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Good god. There is no WIFOM in that. Stop shouting buzzwords and explain how you think there was 10 pages of distancing in this thread.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:58 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

CHEESKID! ARE YOU HAVING A GOOD TIME? MAFIA IS FUN. FUUUUUUUUUN!

Seriously. If you're going to keep shoving implications into what people say, other people will probably start to vote me with you. And so there's no more confusion, let's do this dance;

In answer to your first question - I never expressly said I feel Umbrage is scum. His play is interesting, and I go on to ellaborate (as I still trudge through your muddy fields of post-despare) that I'm leaning slight scum over null. You should learn to read context, sir.

Second question - Distancing, buddying, there's no real sure scum tell, and meta is terrible (hey, remember how I said that about the point you continued to drag around in the mud for 8 pages? yeah, that one). I don't care if you and Umbrage act like the freaking Hardy boys reincarnate, that doesn't clear either of you from all suspicion if the other flips scum. You'd have to be dense to follow that logic. My vote stands.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:59 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Hypothetical
I flip scum
nobody dies at night
It's day 2, and you're looking to place a vote
where does it go?
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:00 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

On old man WIFOM.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:01 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

And to clarify, placing your vote based on night actions and the flip as opposed to interactions based on who flipped (especially when you've nailed scum) is stupid.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:02 am

Post by chesskid3 »

ok seriously
where is there any wifom in that question?
I'm trying to find out where you stand, and you keep resisiting answering.

I removed night actions, so the only new information you will have acquired would be my (hypothetical) scumflip
WHAT
DOES
ThAT
DO
TO
YOUR
READS
QUESTIONMARK.JPG
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:03 am

Post by smargaret »

Chess - what's the point of asking that question if you're town?
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:04 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Use your words CK! Instead of implying a doctor save, say "disregarding all night actions" or something to the effect.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:05 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Curiosity, contrasting it with reactions when I actually flip, wanting to get a good picture of his reads, since he is not going to give them unless you pull teeth to get them, apparently.

PEDIT: k fine. Your answer?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”