CupcakePanda
Goon
CupcakePanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:03 am

Post by CupcakePanda »

I was hoping that wasn't Code Geass.
I further hope that was not Angel Archer's drawing, because if it was, it's horrifically drawn.

Need to catch up. I'll admit that I at least haven't actually read the thread in entirety.
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:42 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Tuniogen wrote:_______________________________

@Scott Brosius:
Dayvig is your second personality, right? Are you limited in terms of shots, when/how you can shoot, how does the role work exactly?

Richard.
I've been wondering when scum would not be able to control their curiosity about my role. I'm not answering any of these questions, and I really don't see a town POV wanting to find out.

I'm torn between Tuniogen and Mafuyu for my vote currently.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
ShadoWolf
ShadoWolf
Townie
ShadoWolf
Townie
Townie

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:52 am

Post by ShadoWolf »

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:16 am

Post by Exe »

CupcakePanda wrote:I was hoping that wasn't Code Geass.
I further hope that was not Angel Archer's drawing, because if it was, it's horrifically drawn.

Need to catch up. I'll admit that I at least haven't actually read the thread in entirety.
The first was Code Geass. Second wasn't.
DO NOT INSULT THE GEASS.

Beefster, u makez no sens.
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

Do not expect me to play to a meta.
themanhimself
themanhimself
Goon
themanhimself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:30 am

Post by themanhimself »

I think it's either Exe or Fate for reasons I've already gone into. Since the exe wagon is taking off more I'll VOTE: Exe.

I think scott's entire dayvig process was pretty scummy, it seemed like he bussing fate to me. I'm going to keep that under consideration for now.
If P then Q.
Theman had us nailed.-rekirts
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:53 am

Post by Exe »

themanhimself wrote:I think it's either Exe or Fate for reasons I've already gone into. Since the exe wagon is taking off more I'll VOTE: Exe.

I think scott's entire dayvig process was pretty scummy, it seemed like he bussing fate to me. I'm going to keep that under consideration for now.
ROFL.

So are you suggesting that the Day Vig, specifically listed as a town role, is scum?

Unvote. Vote: TheManHimself
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:54 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Why would I even announce that I had a killing power if I was scum? I would just shoot and play dumb.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:04 am

Post by Beefster »

^WIFOM. Not helpful

@Exe: Your statement on Yasuda seemed to hint at not voting on a prime suspect (you) to avoid bussing. Thus, by you voting with that logic, you're bussing. My other reasons for the vote are the same as before.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
KitoMo
KitoMo
Townie
KitoMo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:09 am

Post by KitoMo »

Beefster wrote:^WIFOM. Not helpful
There's a difference between WIFOM and outright stupidity.
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:20 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

KitoMo wrote:
There's a difference between WIFOM and outright stupidity.
This
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:41 am

Post by Exe »

@Exe: Your statement on Yasuda seemed to hint at not voting on a prime suspect (you) to avoid bussing. Thus, by you voting with that logic, you're bussing. My other reasons for the vote are the same as before.
Hmm. No.
Yasuda was avoiding picking a stance until he could see which wagon was going to go strong. Obv.

CupcakePanda
CupcakePanda
Goon
CupcakePanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:55 am

Post by CupcakePanda »

Exe wrote:
themanhimself wrote:I think it's either Exe or Fate for reasons I've already gone into. Since the exe wagon is taking off more I'll VOTE: Exe.

ROFL.

So are you suggesting that the Day Vig, specifically listed as a town role, is scum?

Unvote. Vote: TheManHimself
While the basis of your vote is wrong (Town Day Vig and Mafia Assassin do the same thing, remember?) it doesn't make the statement any less scummy. I seriously doubt scum was bussing scum that quickly out of RVS, and I think the comment made by theman reeks.

@Scott: I can seem some validity to a Mafia Assassin claiming a Day Vig shot to possibly buy some town cred, since if a player was dayvig'd otherwise immediately red flags would start going up as to why and distract conversation. That being said, I don't think you are the appropriate avenue at the moment, and I don't like theman's comment at all.

My scum list might be a bit different than Kat's, since Exe was on Kat's list and I don't rightly see it just yet. I think my two biggest reads at the moment are on theman and twoheaded.

Vote: theman
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:56 am

Post by Beefster »

Just telling you what I saw.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:04 am

Post by Fate »

It turns out the wolf was possessed by a great evil. The shadow scurried away into the darkness, away from the white wolf's body. He was being used, and now the crowd was turning onto the Executor, as if one of those two had to be scum. The logic behind this wasn't sound at all, and the Executor was doing all he could to be a martyr, fully prepared to accept his death if it was for the greater good.

People were also calling the man with the gun evil, for he shot such a great wolf. "But how was I to know he was possessed?" They hounded him for his lies, saying he shouldn't shot Fate when he had the chance, but since he didn't they were evil together.

"EVILEVILEVILKILLS GOOD EVIL KILLSGOOD!" the insane man, himself, muttered in a corner. A man in a monkey suit came forward, he tried to twist the Executor's logic onto itself he joined the people jumping on the good saint, which included:

A fair lady, though not quite right in the head and subject to very faulty logic.
The two-headed boy, who at least caught his own fallacy that the man with the gun was evil for shooting.
The insane man, who was very clearly a fool. Not very clearly evil or good either way though.
And this monkey.

This evil monkey. The one who did not approve of how the Executor wanted the wolf dead, even though he himself wanted the wolf dead as well. This monkey was clearly more of a threat to the gathering than the insane man.

Unvote:
Vote: Beefster
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:06 am

Post by Exe »

Oh. That's what Assassin is? Hmm.

Still. I am sticking with this.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:08 am

Post by Exe »

Idk about yall, but I'm loving the prose by Fate here :P

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:37 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Unvote

Um... so apparently I had a momentary lapse of judgment when voting. I kinda just believed what was being said that if Shado flipped town, Exe was scum.

But then I realized that there were some good points against Shado. Such that I voted him myself...

So if Exe is scum for being on Shado's wagon, so are the 5 other people who were also there. And if that is the ONLY reason for this logic, then it's not viable.

I need to find who it was that was stating this as an undeniable truth, and question them about this logic concerning Exe.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
TwoHeadedBoy
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:11 am

Post by TwoHeadedBoy »

1. I told you guys Shado was town.

ortiz1193 wrote:Request Replacement

I feel like a douche for this, but it's the first game I've ever replaced out of so I'll get over it. I honestly can't keep up with this game so I'll nip it in the bud
before I screw the town out of a slot to read.
I've got finals this week and if I put this game off longer than tomorrow I'll end up 50 pages behind at the rate this is going.

I singled out THB first because I've played with both of them a ton and thought I'd be able to get a good read on them. Not sure if I'm confident the slot is scum or not, but I don't like the reactions to my points/questions. THB pretty much just dismissed them and made remarks to get out of it. Hopefully you guys will pay attention to them.

Sorry everyone. :( Good luck.
I've bolded the scum-slip. He's detached from the town and wants them to read his slot fairly. Then he goes on to give content that's completely ridiculous meta-based assertions even though he's replacing out. Scum.

3. I don't like the reasons and people on the Exe wagon. I need to talk to my other head, we've been missing each other, but I'm getting the distinct impression he's town and being driven very hard on by scum. so UNVOTE: Exe

4. Stop "clearing" Scott as town. He could just as easily be a Mafia Assassin going for town cred. He logic for shooting as soon as the game starts if he was Assassin then saying "oops" is WIFOM-y and stupid and doesn't make a lick of sense. Then he tries to call out Tuni for asking about the specifics of his role, which is quite frankly, stupid and a false scum-tell. FoS has turned into a Giant Quivering
PoS: Scott

----------

VOTE: ortiz1193

I'm voting the replacing slot. Bitch if you want, but it's a scum slot.

~Fugi (yes, I'm back)
Show
IIII LOOOOOVE YOOOUUU JESUUUUUUUS CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIST

"Oi, I'm already sick of THB."
~ Cobblerfone
"That was... schitzophrenically entertaining."
~ Pine
"Fugi + Pie = I like life"
~ Parama
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:21 am

Post by Exe »

THB wrote:1. I told you guys Shado was town.
Of course you did. Scum know exactly who the townies are. Do you wantz a cookiez?

Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:56 am

Post by Beefster »

Exe wrote:
Of course you did. Scum know exactly who the townies are. Do you wantz a cookiez?
It looked like a soft claim... But there's one problem. He can't be a daycop twice. So either one is gut, both are gut, or THB is scum.

FoS: THB
Get to know a meat boy
TwoHeadedBoy
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:02 pm

Post by TwoHeadedBoy »

Beefster wrote:
Exe wrote:
It looked like a soft claim... But there's one problem. He can't be a daycop twice. So either one is gut, both are gut, or THB is scum.

Lol.
Show

~ Cobblerfone
~ Pine
~ Parama
themanhimself
themanhimself
Goon
themanhimself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:22 pm

Post by themanhimself »

Beefster wrote:
Exe wrote:

A daycop twice? I don't understand. Could you elaborate?
If P then Q.
Theman had us nailed.-rekirts
CupcakePanda
CupcakePanda
Goon
CupcakePanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:27 pm

Post by CupcakePanda »

Not loving the explanation, THB.

Looks like my other head beat me to voting though.

@Exe: Do you believe that drawing did Code Geass justice? I certainly didn't.
Nor did I ever express any Code Geass hate. MISREP?
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:37 pm

Post by Exe »

@Cupcake: Hmm. I think it did it justice from the perspective of a sketch. Minor FoS for backpedaling about your position on Code Geass. :P Lol

I still don't like the THB attempt to take credit for calling Shado town.

TMH should still die.

TwoHeadedBoy
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by TwoHeadedBoy »

CupcakePanda wrote:Not loving the explanation, THB.
I don't really think you're town so I don't care about how much you love my explanation, even though I don't know what explanation you're talking about.

@Exe - When I'm right I brag. If you think that's a scum-tell, so be it.

~Fugi
Show

~ Cobblerfone
~ Pine
~ Parama

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”