Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:09 am

Post by Mariyta »

AntB wrote:Pappums case on Boberz and Maiyta is agreeable (lack of transparency, refusal to answer questions, D1 bus D2 buddy, etc)

However, The case against Pappums is good. Inconsistency, failure to acknowledge the case on him, unable to track the votes of his attackers (I
always
keep track of votes against me...

I'm not even 50% into the doc claim... If Boberz was Obvtown you should have protected him as soon as Moose claimed where his shot was going.
What information could you have pulled from an "Obvtown"s flip?
Sure opinions can change... if they did, why? when?
I also find it odd that the two people you claim are "Obvtown" are now your main suspects..? You seem to be doing the opposite of Boberz/Mayirta... but being a lot more subtle about it...
Pappums Rat wrote:[...] anyone can lie during a claim [...]
Actually,
UNVOTE: Substrike
VOTE: AntB
This post seems contradictory to the interaction that's taken place between Ant and Rat today. Almost like he's trying to turn the tables now that Rat is/was on the hot seat. Actually a point in Rat's favor.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:37 am

Post by AntB »

What about between you and Boberz D1 and D2? That's about as contradictory in behaviours you can get as you can get!

Also considering there's almost an hour and half between my post and yours, surely you would've just cut the crap and gone straight back to voting me?
Show
:doc: I shall protect you!! :doc: ... why do I smell of vanilla..?

"tickle" - Haylen is now thinking of Mayonnaise

G+
AntB - My wiki page. Usually up to date.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:49 am

Post by Substrike22 »

I'll have a post up tomorrow, sorry, was busy with university starting.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:58 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

Votecount 2.08

boberz - 2 - AntB, pappums rat
Substrike22 - 2 - Ant_to_the_max, Dekes
AntB - 1 - Mariyta
moose200x - 1 - Substrike22
pappums rat - 1 - boberz

Not Voting: moose200x, Lateralus22

Deadline: January January 20.

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

V/LA ...

....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:45 pm

Post by boberz »

Hmm, the doc didnt protect me because he thought I was getting killed. Bollocks.
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:17 pm

Post by pappums rat »

i didnt protect you because i thought your death would tell us more than we would have known otherwise. if you had flipped scum, we would have had a free dead mafia and we could have analyzed your interactions with other players. i made the decision to not protect you mainly because of your refusal to state why you preferred a ww555 lynch over a beefster one. also, i could have easily lied and said that i had protected you and everyone would have no reason to think i was lying about that as i had said earlier in that day that i thought you were pro-town, but i didnt.

i dont like antb's post, saying that all 4 of us were scummy instead of committing to one side or the other. it seems opportunistic to me.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:33 pm

Post by AntB »

I'm already commited to boberz and mariyta as scum. I would like you to answer all the questions I presented, however. Where'd you get 4 from btw?
Show

G+
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:04 pm

Post by pappums rat »

AntB wrote:Pappums case on Boberz and Maiyta is agreeable (lack of transparency, refusal to answer questions, D1 bus D2 buddy, etc)

However, The case against Pappums is good. Inconsistency, failure to acknowledge the case on him, unable to track the votes of his attackers (I
always
keep track of votes against me...

I'm not even 50% into the doc claim... If Boberz was Obvtown you should have protected him as soon as Moose claimed where his shot was going.
What information could you have pulled from an "Obvtown"s flip?
Sure opinions can change... if they did, why? when?
I also find it odd that the two people you claim are "Obvtown" are now your main suspects..? You seem to be doing the opposite of Boberz/Mayirta... but being a lot more subtle about it...
Pappums Rat wrote:[...] anyone can lie during a claim [...]
what exactly do you mean by inconsistency? if you mean changing my mind as the game progressed, then yes like p much everyone else i did that. if you mean something else, please explain what it is you are talking about.
i have not failed to acknowledge the 'case' against me, i have explained every part of it and have refuted it.
unable to keep track of who is voting me? really? i'd think scum would have every reason to know this (as would town obviously) but the simple fact is that i mistook boberz for having voted me because of his unwarranted 'move on rat' statement and the fact that he said he was going to follow mariyta when she put her vote on someone. that was you, antb, earlier but now that they had found a new target i thought they had continued with that behavior. and i have already explained not protecting boberz.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:06 pm

Post by pappums rat »

btw, i got the 4 from boberz, mariyta, lateralus22, and myself. obviously on re-reading that post you did not mention lat22, so i was mistaken, i thought you had put him in with the other two.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:42 pm

Post by AntB »

Inconsistency in that you can't seem to get many things straight. Your getting a lot of things wrong then apologising for them, so either your trying to plant evidence or just dumb town. The "failure to acknowledge case" comes from when your were asking people to state their cases on you when they already had.Its also where Mariytas lack of transparency comes in...
pappums wrote: i'd think scum would have every reason to know this (as would town obviously)
Fluffy.and perhaps subconscious hinting.
pappums wrote:and i have already explained not protecting boberz.
But what information would you have gained, exactly?
boberz wrote:the doc didnt protect me because he thought I was getting killed. Bollocks.
One point I can agree on with him on today. Even in my unusual play style your don't sacrifice "obvitown" for info.
Show

G+
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:55 am

Post by Mariyta »

AntB wrote:What about between you and Boberz D1 and D2? That's about as contradictory in behaviours you can get as you can get!
I don't see how my behavior toward boberz has changed at all. And I clearly can't speak for his behavior change, as I'm not him.
Also considering there's almost an hour and half between my post and yours, surely you would've just cut the crap and gone straight back to voting me?
I re-read your post, and decided it was more vote worthy than what Substrike has done.

I'm actually tempted to believe Rat's reasoning for not protecting boberz. It fits well with the rest of his thought processes. Scum don't usually come up with a scenario behind who they didn't protect and why, so I'm willing to believe he's probably a doc. That, however, is not necessarily indicative of alignment, but it means he's not the lynch for today. So let's get with the AntB lynchin'.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:00 am

Post by AntB »

I think my brain just melted...

You were attacking eac other throughout D1, then with absolutely no indication at all you buddying up as though you've been peachy all along.
Leaves me thinking you've ha d the chance to discuss things when others haven't...
Show

G+
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:13 am

Post by boberz »

My behaviour change was because my attack on him was exclusively based on werewolf scum (something I explained in day1) werewolf town makes mariyta fairly town, and considering I agree with him on some stuff (AntB for example, I thought I would try and work with him) considering my day1 this meant I had to earn his trust hence why I sheeped him. It is not brainsurgery.
AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:29 am

Post by AntB »

And yet you've only just decided to explain this despite all what I've thrown at you. (¬_¬)
My vote is staying where it is.
Show

G+
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:51 am

Post by boberz »

AntB and rat. when I am attacking you I am not trying to convince you, I ma trying to convince everyone else, so I am not going to jump through your hoops. If you took the same approach to scumhunting you would do better, you are not going to convince me that I am scum are you.
AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:28 am

Post by AntB »

Boberz wrote: when I am attacking you I am not trying to convince you, I ma trying to convince everyone else
And in defending and counter attacking I'm doing the same and trying to get information to assist in reads.
Show

G+
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:04 am

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

Lateralus22 wrote: 2 Things I'm trying to understand,

1) Do you expect him to vote for someone who is not their highest suspicion and vote/push for smaller secondaries instead?
2) Still don't see boberz scum, you need to spell this out for me.
1) He could have voted for either of them when he realized the Moose wagon was dead. Instead he chose to vote for Dekes. No one was on his wagon. Only reason he voted for him was for not posting when Dekes said he would. Doesn't make sense here.
2) I'm not making a case on Bob here...Merely pointing out that if Substrike flips scum, this is a point to look into here.

boberz wrote: Better check you can actually do this, so when?
Sorry. I'm missing what you tried to say here

pappums rat wrote:i didnt protect you because i thought your death would tell us more than we would have known otherwise. if you had flipped scum, we would have had a free dead mafia and we could have analyzed your interactions with other players. i made the decision to not protect you mainly because of your refusal to state why you preferred a ww555 lynch over a beefster one. also, i could have easily lied and said that i had protected you and everyone would have no reason to think i was lying about that as i had said earlier in that day that i thought you were pro-town, but i didnt.

i dont like antb's post, saying that all 4 of us were scummy instead of committing to one side or the other. it seems opportunistic to me.
The other half of this post is missing. The part about what we would find if Bob died and flipped town...

AntB wrote:Inconsistency in that you can't seem to get many things straight. Your getting a lot of things wrong then apologising for them, so either your trying to plant evidence or just dumb town.
You know what...I was going to say something about this, but I want you to answer my above question first Rat. If Bob died and was town, what would we have gained?

Before Rats claim, I had him as a possible scum. I was still undecided on him, but leaning more towards scum. I brought up Substrike though, because I had a stronger case on him over Rat. There are a lot of things after his claim that make me doubt it. I'll stay undecided for now, but once he answers my question, I think my mind will be made up.
Apologies for falling off the face of the earth.
I'M BACK BABY FOR A LIMITED TIME*!
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:33 pm

Post by boberz »

Ant to the max wrote:..."forced" by the deadline. Makes you look so innocent and not guilty of joining the wagon. Just what scum want. Seen it done before.
As for the other point, it is called a scum slip. And do I need to have a case on bob? If Substrike flips scum, I'll have some reasons there.
You said this, I am calling your bluff, when have you seen it before? I was just checking you werent spouting crap.

Meanwhile, you are not going to lynch me for 'information' if you lynch anyone you will get information, but we lynch the scummies I have not done anything remotely scummy that I can see.
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

Newbie 1013 (im pretty sure that was the number. I'll double check when I get home) AClockworkMelon pulled something similar. I'll dig through and find it for you. I just didn't understand what you meant.

Second point was not aimed at you. I want Rat to explain his logic without anyone's help
Apologies for falling off the face of the earth.
I'M BACK BABY FOR A LIMITED TIME*!
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:36 pm

Post by pappums rat »

i could make up some garbage about what i expected to find if boberz flipped scum, but i aint gonna. i didnt know what to expect to find exactly in this scenario, i was just planning on looking through his interactions with other players and see if anything came up. not to mention he didnt exactly give too much incentive to keep him alive with his refusal to answer my question about ww555 and beefster. that was when i decided i was going to protect the person who i thought was most pro-town, regardless of whether that person had been threatened or not.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:40 am

Post by boberz »

Haha, in that case you would get info from any flip, not just mine.

unvote

This is just too ludicrous to be made up.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:53 pm

Post by Dekes »

Substrike22 wrote:I'll have a post up tomorrow, sorry, was busy with university starting.
Why am I not in the least bit surprised?

Seriously, guys. This dude has been hiding ever since the boberz and Mariyta vs. Pappums and AntB clash started. He's been tunneling on the easy VI target for two days straight now. He hasn't commented at all on the pappums wagon and after a horrible Mariyta case and going into defensive mode he's been lurking and stalling content again.

If you help me lynch this scumbag, I'm willing to reconsider my opinion on AntB for you.

Moose, there's a difference between throwing around your vote and not having voted at all midway through D2. You've been saying you're suspicious of Substrike since D1. Prove it.

The doc claim can sort itself out, he's probably dead tomorrow anyway.
AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:39 pm

Post by AntB »

Dekes wrote:Seriously, guys. This dude has been hiding ever since the boberz and Mariyta vs. Pappums and AntB clash started. He's been tunneling on the easy VI target for two days straight now. He hasn't commented at all on the pappums wagon and after a horrible Mariyta case and going into defensive mode he's been lurking and stalling content again.
I've gotta agree with you fully on this. Its not like there's no content to go on...
Dekes wrote:If you help me lynch this scumbag, I'm willing to reconsider my opinion on AntB for you.
Meaning you probably already have.
Show

G+
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:44 pm

Post by Dekes »

No. But right now after pappums claim we're pretty much split on Substrike and you.

And if it takes a deal to get the support of others for the Substrike lynch, I'm more than willing to do it. To be honest, I haven't looked into your Iso and the case on you for a while, but last I checked you were still town in my book.
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:30 pm

Post by pappums rat »

unvote
vote substrike22

i almost called him out on sunday when i noticed he was viewing this game at the time i was on (it was several hours after his post). then again on monday i saw him again and on his page it says he was on today as well. substrike has been flying below my radar all game (as has attm) but now that i read him in iso again it does seem like he was trying to agitate moose and get him even more enraged with his repeated reference to him as 'moos'. i can now see his tunneling of moose as scummy now rather than just out of irritation for moose's behavior. no one is giving credence to my case on boberz, and it is beginiing to make me less confident in my scumhunting abilities. im still going to keep my eye on my three suspects, but for now i am willing to compromise. i can see now that claiming these 3 were scum together is kind of a stretch, especially when none had yet flipped scum.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”