ATHF Mafia OVER(roles and whatnot revealed)

podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:23 pm

Post by podium123456 »

why would you revive me if you were scum? so you could say 'why would i revive you if i was scum?'.

Votecount!
chkflip - 2 (podium, seacore) L-1
VasudeVa - 1 (???) L-2
Last edited by Untrod Tripod on Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:07 pm

Post by chkflip »

Why would I claim a mauling animal if I were scum? And how does that match how Meatwad was killed? Wouldn't those be the same?
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:59 pm

Post by Seacore »

chkflip, it was fairly clear when you claimed that you didn't know anything about your character. So that doesn't fly with me.

Podium, reviving an enemy who is focused on you is a really bad scum gambit. At the very most, I'd raise town who was neutral about me.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:43 am

Post by VasudeVa »

podium123456 wrote:why would you revive me if you were scum? so you could say 'why would i revive you if i was scum?'.
Circular reasoning is circular.

---

I'm a bit more concerened of implosion's chicken stuff. I seriously doubt that if implosion were scum he would say something like that THAT early. That hypothetical scum manuever was better suited in LyLo.

Can someone please give me a tl;dr. I'd hate to dig through some fate rage.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:57 am

Post by podium123456 »

VasudeVa wrote:
podium123456 wrote:why would you revive me if you were scum? so you could say 'why would i revive you if i was scum?'.
It's wifom, and can be a scum tell when used as a defense.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:26 am

Post by implosion »

Um... does anyone wanna explain where the invisible vote on VV is coming from?
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:29 am

Post by Seacore »

Podium. I can't successfully prove a negative. However, you are saying that I've used my power role in a towny way.
There are two explanations for this

1) I'm town
2) I'm scum, using my one shot ability in a way that hurts my team, in an attempt to look town. Given that there are no flips in this game, and I knew that before I used to power, I'd almost certainly not get busted for using it in a different way.

One of these is far simpler than the other. But if you want to believe the far more complex answer then go ahead, there's NOTHING I can do to persuade you out of it, since I can't provide proof.

Next,
Vas, when you say "Implosion's chicken stuff", do you mean that implosion Role Cop'd Podium During N2 and found out that he was now a chicken? Because that's not a big deal, podium admitted to that immediately after I raised him on Day 2. If you've seen the episode with Billywitchdoctor.com, in an attempt to raise shake from the dead, he raises a giant demon chicken.
Wow that makes podium look bad.
No, it doesn't, because podium was killed by the only kill method currently remaining, so it's not him.

Next,
Implosion. Yes, that's a concern. In fact, I noticed in the final vote count of D3 I had a similiar vote on me, and forgot. I'm going to go look into that.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:33 am

Post by Seacore »

In the last vote count of Day 3, neither chkflip or Vas were voting, but there was a nameless vote on me.
Today, chkflip isn't voting, and there's a nameless vote on vas.

That doesn't mean it's chkflip, somebody could have a second vote (which would be stupidly overpowered in a mini, but whatever, I'm not outguessing the mod) but I think, combined with other evidence, it's pretty damning of chkflip.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:32 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

podium123456 wrote:
VasudeVa wrote:
It's wifom, and can be a scum tell when used as a defense.
WIFOM is not just something you call WIFOM and ignore forever. Any WIFOM is an inherent problem and has to be dealt with.

Do you honestly believe that the most likely scenario from seacore's raising you is because he's scum and wanted to troll us with 'Why would I revive you if I was scum'? I think it's far more likely that both of you are the same alignment, whatever it is, not this WIFOM crap you're pushing.
Seacore wrote:Vas, when you say "Implosion's chicken stuff", do you mean that implosion Role Cop'd Podium During N2 and found out that he was now a chicken? Because that's not a big deal, podium admitted to that immediately after I raised him on Day 2. If you've seen the episode with Billywitchdoctor.com, in an attempt to raise shake from the dead, he raises a giant demon chicken.
Wow that makes podium look bad.
No, it doesn't, because podium was killed by the only kill method currently remaining, so it's not him.
Who had the other kill flavor then?
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:45 pm

Post by Seacore »

I've done this already, but lets go through it again in slow motion. Process of elimination

Alive

Seacore
chkflip
implosion
VasudeVa
podium123456

Podium is town. He was killed, N1, but the only kill method still left in the game. Unless the scum team were doing a crazy gambit and knew I was around with my rezzing power, or unless my PM is outright lying to me about podium staying the same alignment when he's rezzed, Podium is certainly town.

Seacore, I know I'm town, but for you guys, I'm probably town. Podium has a whole circular theory that I'm scum who raised town, but I think it's fairly clear I'm town.

This leaves
chkflip
implosion
VasudeVa

Implosion is probably town. Frylock was not killed by the remaining kill method, so there is the possibility that frylock and implosion (as shake) are the scum team. However, I don't believe this is the case. 1) implosion "role copped" podium and tried to push a case on podium and I, but then backed off the moment it was clear podium wasn't lying. We weren't in lylo at that point, since there was an SK around, so it was too early for that kind of fake case.
Also, if implosion is scum then he's the sole survivor of the scum team, and then we're safe for today and can risk mislynching and a NK. If implosion is not scum, there's the chance there are two scum left. So implosion should not be lynched today.

That leaves
chkflip
VasudeVa

If there are two scum left, it has to be both of them.
If there's only one scum left, then it can be either, or implosion. Therefore we must lynch one of them today and if we're wrong about who we lynch, this should not end the game.

Looking at the cases.

chkflip is willie nelson, a character that is seen chopping off limbs in his episode. He also has generally appeared scummy in his behaviour. He also has not voted (openly?) the last two Days and may be the secret voter.

Vas is boxy brown, an inanimate object voiced by metwad's imagination and inaudible to everybody else. He's been inactive, but has been in the other game I'm in with him, so that's a null tell. There is currently a secret vote sitting on him, which likely clears him of being the secret voter (unless he's gambitting, which is possible).

I think chkflip needs to be lynched. If that does not end the day, then our decision will be between implosion (shake) or Vas (boxy brown).
Shake means we think he and Ghostwriter were the scum team all along.
Boxy Brown means we think Vas is the last half of a team we didn't quite see, or a solo scum.

At the moment, I'm openly leaning Vas on the second kill, but I think it's clear that chkflip is the lynch for tonight. I would not have voted for him so early this late in the game if I thought there was any other option.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:47 pm

Post by Seacore »

Vas, Apparently Zdenek - as One Hundred (I'm not imediately familiar with this character) was the serial killer, or at least the character with "raped and beheaded, possibly not in that order" kill flavour

That's the only flip we've had, Untrod spelled it out in his open day post.
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:12 pm

Post by podium123456 »

VasudeVa wrote: WIFOM is not just something you call WIFOM and ignore forever. Any WIFOM is an inherent problem and has to be dealt with.

Do you honestly believe that the most likely scenario from seacore's raising you is because he's scum and wanted to troll us with 'Why would I revive you if I was scum'? I think it's far more likely that both of you are the same alignment, whatever it is, not this WIFOM crap you're pushing.
I don't really understand what your problem is. WIFOM is a pretty basic concept, and when people use it as a defense, it can be a scum-tell. Why are you so opposed to me bringing up that possibility? Have you never witnessed scum make an unexpected night action in the hopes of appearing more town because of that action?

And it's not just that (even though i feel that is a perfectly valid scenario to discuss on it's own), seacore had been a very strong scum pick for me throughout most of this game.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:22 pm

Post by Seacore »

So, WIFOM used as defence can be a scum tell? Can be? Therefore, it's a null tell because town can do it to?

My night action isn't just unexpected, it's the worst possible action I could have taken for my scum team.

Podium, would you like to comment on my chkflip case at all?

If I am scum, am I scum with somebody else?
Seacore scum possibilities:
1) I'm a solo scum with the ability to revive one player. What a shit role. Solo scum would need to kill everybody but a single other player, meaning surviving until like Day 5, and then I go and raise somebody so I have to survive until Day 6, and who do I raise, but the one person who was on my case more than anybody.
2) I'm in a scum team with 1 other person. So, if you think my actions "may" be scummy because they are so town, join me in looking for the other person!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:27 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I don't have a problem with it being a possibility. I just think it's incredibly unlikely and I can willfully ignore it. Don't see Scum-core rezzing you-Town. In the same way that I can get struck by lightning anytime, but I ain't buying and wearing a chainmail for that. Chainmails aren't comfy.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:33 pm

Post by Seacore »

Comments on my chkflip case please!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Don't see why you're asking me. chkflip is the only real choice I have since I think all three of you are Town.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:54 pm

Post by Seacore »

What if the game doesn't end with chkflip's death?
Do you agree that you are logically the next target?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:00 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Yes. However, as long as my Role PM says Town(it does.), I'll do my job to prevent that from happening because it may as well be LyLo tom.

I'm waiting on implosion to comment on this and to confirm that he received something from me last night. I've been trying to use it to confirm myself(or at least make me likely to be Town.), before we move on.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:05 pm

Post by Seacore »

I wonder if chkflip was scum buddies with MC peepants (MoI), that would make vague sense, they're both monsters.

Also, there was no serial killer attack that night, maybe the SK doesn't get to attack on the nights we are successful...

Meh, too much outguessing, I'm just bored.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:15 pm

Post by implosion »

Yes, I did receive something disco-y last night, which does make me think Vas Is town.

Seacore/Podium, there's always a possibility that they're some kind of weird 2-person manufactured scum-cult, but that's fairly unlikely.

The more I think about this, the more Occam's razor is just telling me to hammer Chkflip. So that's what I'm gonna do in a few hours if there are no objections.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:16 pm

Post by chkflip »

Game's not going to end.

So congratulations in advance, scum.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by Seacore »

If chkflip is telling the truth here, which I doubt he is, but if he is, I'm going to be voting for Vas tomorrow, and give implosion the win if I'm wrong.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:22 pm

Post by chkflip »

Doubt? Why? Because I didn't out myself as the town vig when I walked into the game?

Durpadoo.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by implosion »

wait
wut
you're claiming vig

night actions and kill flavor. now. if it isn't consistent/sensical i instahammer.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:34 pm

Post by chkflip »

podium, GhostWriter, Zdenek. Super murderous, I make a drink (I assume with their blood). Got the titty helmet from podium and used it, too. I'll go find results for that.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”