CupcakePanda
CupcakePanda
Goon
CupcakePanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:36 pm

Post by CupcakePanda »

I can also see why panda wants miller claims for the next few days.

*A investigates B, gets a guilty*

A: B IS SCUM!
B: I IS MILLER! SEE? I CLAIMED SO D1
*B flips scum*

FOS: Rena, Tuniogen
CupcakePanda
CupcakePanda
Goon
CupcakePanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:37 pm

Post by CupcakePanda »

Basically, it prevents scum from claiming miller further onwards whenever it is convenient for them.

Much better to have miller claims now then later, when they can be changed as opposed to having it been claimed now.
CupcakePanda
CupcakePanda
Goon
CupcakePanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:39 pm

Post by CupcakePanda »

Exe wrote:@Cupcake: Hmm. I think it did it justice from the perspective of a sketch. Minor FoS for backpedaling about your position on Code Geass. :P Lol
How did I backpedal anywhere on my position?
themanhimself
themanhimself
Goon
themanhimself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:39 pm

Post by themanhimself »

I said I wasn't concrete because I wasn't. CCP somehow is attacking me for agreeing with me because I said I wasn't concrete under the belief that you don't get concrete on D1, you do the best you can. But beefster majorly slipped by not catching the error in the case against him and again when he responded to me bringing it up. VOTE: Beefster since it's not a hammer
If P then Q.
Theman had us nailed.-rekirts
CupcakePanda
CupcakePanda
Goon
CupcakePanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:40 pm

Post by CupcakePanda »

So, what is this slip exactly?

Because I did not see the beefster case.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:43 pm

Post by Llamarble »

themanhimself wrote:I can't actually. I don't see enough to concretely say he's scum but for god's sake if his conscience is so guilty that he doesn't dispute
factually incorrect
cases about himself that has to mean something, right?
themanhimself wrote:Perfectly willing to hammer here, just lemme know when we're ready. I just got off work and I'm exhausted, expect a biting response tomorrow
What?
He doesn't think a whole lot of the cases against Beefster, then suddenly is willing to hammer him because Beefster didn't realize an inconsistency and therefore he has a guilty conscience??
TMH didn't seem that nutty in my other games with him.
Though I guess he did claim mason as a VT in another game (still going but we're both dead)...

Yes, getting all the millerclaims before bedtime would be wise.
Tuniogen
Tuniogen
Goon
Tuniogen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:56 pm

Post by Tuniogen »

unvote

I'd also like Miller claims.
Show
Tun - Tungsten
io - Iodine
gen - Nitrogen

Anyone with knowledge of the periodic table can work out the rest. :)
TwoHeadedBoy
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:09 pm

Post by TwoHeadedBoy »

themanhimself wrote:Perfectly willing to hammer here, just lemme know when we're ready.
FoS tmh

themanhimself wrote:Vote: Beefster since it's not a hammer
HoS tmh

I kind of want to switch to you now for A) asking for confirmation from the town to hammer and B) voting BECAUSE it's not a hammer (both relevant to Caution Is A Scumtell which I am a proud supporter of), but I'll have to talk with my other head about this and he just went to bed, so yeah. All in all, a
GQPoS for tmh

~Pie
Show
IIII LOOOOOVE YOOOUUU JESUUUUUUUS CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIST

"Oi, I'm already sick of THB."
~ Cobblerfone
"That was... schitzophrenically entertaining."
~ Pine
"Fugi + Pie = I like life"
~ Parama
Tuniogen
Tuniogen
Goon
Tuniogen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:09 pm

Post by Tuniogen »

Giant Quivering Pain of Salvation? Awesome.

Agree with millers claiming.

Richard.
Show
Tun - Tungsten
io - Iodine
gen - Nitrogen

Anyone with knowledge of the periodic table can work out the rest. :)
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:59 am

Post by Parama »

Day 1 Vote Count #9

[8] Beefster
- Fate, Ellibereth, Lateralus22, KitoMo, Llamarble, Exe, TwoHeadedBoy, themanhimself
[1] themanhimself
- Mafuyu
[1] Tuniogen
- Lady Lambdadelta
[1] Lateralus22
- Beefster
[0] Scott Brosius
-
[0] Alan Two
-
[0] Rena
-
[0] Exe
-
[0] Yasuda
-
[0] TwoHeadedBoy
-
[0] Fate
-
[0] Robocopter87
-
[0] Ellibereth
-
[0] CupcakePanda
-
[0] Lady Lambdadelta
-
[0] Llamarble
-
[0] Mafuyu
-
[0] KitoMo
-
[0] mongoose
-

Not Voting: Robocopter87, Yasuda, mongoose, Scott Brosius, Alan Two, Rena, CupcakePanda, Tuniogen

With 19 alive, it takes 10 to lynch. Deadline for Day 1 is on 1/25/11 at 8:30 PM CST
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Rena
Rena
Goon
Rena
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:07 am

Post by Rena »

Tuniogen wrote:
Rena wrote:
Robocopter87 wrote:BURN.

Need some Ice for that burn, TMH?
NO I DONT NEED A ROBOCOP...

Haven't read closely enough to be sold on a beefy lynch yet...
4/10

You haven't been reading at all, or maybe selectively.

Throw Rena on the list.
Actually, that was referring to the SONG Robocop about Kanye West, which is a song about a girl who reads all of his shit (but doesn't respond to anything, making it lurking!). "Robocop" is also a bit of an abbreviation of Robocopter's name, making the "No I don't need a robocop" a call for him to be killed.

The Beefster wagon wasn't really all that impressive...
V/LA at the weekend, except for modding duties.
Alan Two
Alan Two
Townie
Alan Two
Townie
Townie

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:17 am

Post by Alan Two »

Due to lazyness on behalf of my User, I have not had much chance to analyse the backlog. However, of what I have seen, Exe.User seems suspicious due to this post;

Exe wrote:
Ellibereth wrote:adundundundunnn
People who voted Shado
Exe, Yasu, LadyLam, Scott, Beef, 2head
I don't think I missed any of you??? BECAUSE THERE'S SCUM IN YOU.

AAA DAMN YOU PARA GETTING THERE FIRST.
You scum bro?
Dispite having several people suspicious of his actions, he posts nothing but this. However, as noone is voting for him now, the issue has most likely been resolved at a later date. If not, however, I intent to persue this course of action.
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:54 am

Post by Beefster »

Lateralus22 wrote:Now would be the time for Beefster to give us that analysis of themanhimself as asked and respond to this post.
1. TMH has made plenty of valid points, but he isn't really scumhunting. I hadn't thought much of it before because it was relevant content. Mostly a nulltell, leaning slightly scum on him.
2. I QFT'd because I knew some of your crap arguments would naturally resolve themselves as crap. I don't really see how your arguments are indicative of me being scum. They're all nulltells in my book. And the fact that you're using nulltells to pin down scum really makes me suspicious of you.
Lateralus22 wrote:Hey, didn't Beefster want to interrogate me or something? What happened to that?
Tuesdays are pretty busy for me.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:14 am

Post by Beefster »

Lateralus22 wrote:Same point modified, he supported the Shado lynch but attacked Ex for the way he went about it. Tis a bit weaker of course. Still pointed out other things I don't like.
How is this a scumtell? Do you have anything else to back up the case, or are you just fabricating BS?

Why have you focused almost all of your efforts on Fate, Scott, and Myself. Most of your suspicions of the three of us have been regarding
petty
things. (You really haven't talked about Scott after his vig kill/claim) I hate the way Exe is playing and how he is justifying the crap he does. What is so wrong with that?

@Everyone else: Why are you voting me? I don't recall any of you having a valid (or existant) reason.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:31 pm

Post by Lateralus22 »

I don't care enough to make a big giant case in order to convince you that you're scum, nor do I want to engage in some big debate, I only care if others understand my point because you've done nothing to convince me otherwise. If anyone else wants clarification I'll be happy to do so.

But two things, I have never voiced suspicions against Fate or Scott, I
defended
them.

Second, I can't tell if you understand but the quote you QFT'ed is the reason tmh is voting you.

Tired of the stalling of the Beefster lynch. IIRC no one is due for a prod or anything so I would expect all millers have claimed by now. If anyone wants to switch to tmh because the Beef wagon was too fast for you speak up.

Fate should write a story about this.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:33 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

Rena wrote: ELLI YOU BETTER GET YOUR HEAD RIGHT BECAUSE TUNI IS NOT TOWN
NACH HE IS. REALLY TRULLY.
beef wrote:You have more town reads than suspects.
SOOOOOOOOOOO???
beef wrote: unvote
VOTE: Lat22
I now wish to interrogate Lateralus.
I now wish to do blank followed bY NADAMENTE.
Panda wrote:
-Elli seems incoherent on the game, which is probably a bad sign. The one time I have played with Elli, he was my scum partner and didn't pay attention to the game at all. If Elli starts leaving a string of V/LAs and fluff commentary to get by, he should probably be lynched immediately.
the apple fell down a tree and ate the V/LA. The fluffy cotton candy clouds then flew into the willow wisp of the wind.

-I don't care about the whole miller thing-

ummm, did Beefscum claim yet? he should.
FLASH OF GREEN
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:36 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

I've decided to keep my usual list secret for now.
Let's see how it goes.
FLASH OF GREEN
themanhimself
themanhimself
Goon
themanhimself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by themanhimself »

Sorry I haven't posted, my schedule has been crazy.
Tuniogen wrote:Uh why are you willing to hammer?

I didn't think you were sure.

Explain pls.
Maybe I didn't clarify well, when I said I didn't have anything concrete I didn't mean I didn't find him to be scum. I just don't think you get anything concrete on D1. D2 and D3 you get cop investigations, night-kills, voting patterns, etc. Right now we have to go on less concrete stuff.
CupcakePanda wrote:So, what is this slip exactly?

Because I did not see the beefster case.
To me, the slip was not reading the case against himself. That's like admitting that it doesn't matter whether you're acting scummy. To me it's clearly indicative that he's scum who knows he's guilty and so didn't even bother reading what people said about him.
Llamarble wrote:
themanhimself wrote:I can't actually. I don't see enough to concretely say he's scum but for god's sake if his conscience is so guilty that he doesn't dispute
factually incorrect
cases about himself that has to mean something, right?
themanhimself wrote:Perfectly willing to hammer here, just lemme know when we're ready. I just got off work and I'm exhausted, expect a biting response tomorrow
What?
He doesn't think a whole lot of the cases against Beefster, then suddenly is willing to hammer him because Beefster didn't realize an inconsistency and therefore he has a guilty conscience??
TMH didn't seem that nutty in my other games with him.
Though I guess he did claim mason as a VT in another game (still going but we're both dead)...

Yes, getting all the millerclaims before bedtime would be wise.
Again, I guess I wasn't clear enough. I thought he was scum from the moment I noticed the inconsistency. The only reason I didn't vote him in that post was that I had just gotten out of cab and walked into work (I'm a night host at a restaurant and it snowed a lot last night).
TwoHeadedBoy wrote:
themanhimself wrote:Perfectly willing to hammer here, just lemme know when we're ready.
FoS tmh

themanhimself wrote:Vote: Beefster since it's not a hammer
HoS tmh

I kind of want to switch to you now for A) asking for confirmation from the town to hammer and B) voting BECAUSE it's not a hammer (both relevant to Caution Is A Scumtell which I am a proud supporter of), but I'll have to talk with my other head about this and he just went to bed, so yeah. All in all, a
GQPoS for tmh

~Pie
Why would I hammer when we have, like, two weeks left until the deadline? It's pretty obvious to me that beefster should be our lynch and probably will be so what's the harm in discussing more? Then we go into D2 with more information which helps town-odds. I don't know that this is scummy, but it's at least unhelpful.
Beefster wrote:
Lateralus22 wrote:Now would be the time for Beefster to give us that analysis of themanhimself as asked and respond to this post.
1. TMH has made plenty of valid points, but he isn't really scumhunting. I hadn't thought much of it before because it was relevant content. Mostly a nulltell, leaning slightly scum on him.
2. I QFT'd because I knew some of your crap arguments would naturally resolve themselves as crap. I don't really see how your arguments are indicative of me being scum. They're all nulltells in my book. And the fact that you're using nulltells to pin down scum really makes me suspicious of you.
Lateralus22 wrote:Hey, didn't Beefster want to interrogate me or something? What happened to that?
Tuesdays are pretty busy for me.
1. Maybe it's not technically hunting for scum but wouldn't you say finding errors in cases against you is at least helpful? If you're town then that's a pro-town move on my part so why call me out on it? I think this is another scum slip. I really get the general sense from beefster's posts that he knows on the inside that he's scum and isn't quite good enough to hide it.

2. Crap arguments like the one you're making? You didn't read the argument, that's the *only* explanation. You wouldn't care what the argument said if you knew that you were guilty.
If P then Q.
Theman had us nailed.-rekirts
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:04 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Too much "I think X" and not enough "I think X because Y" from a lot of players makes reading hard.
TwoHeadedBoy wrote:
Llamarble wrote:We're now at L - relatively small number, I think.
Unvote, Vote: Beefster

L-1 by my count, feel free to double-check. Fate, Ellibereth, Lateralus22, CupcakePanda, Tuniogen, KitoMo, Llamarble, Exe, us.

FoS Cupcake + Llama
, if there's scum on this wagon, I'm leaning towards one of these for bussing. Especially Cupcake.
Huge
PoS/HoS
for Mafuyu, especially if (when) Beef flips scum.
Why?

@TMH:
I would think a player who reads cases against them to deconstruct them as town would be equally likely to do so as scum, so failure to do so doesn't seem like a tell to me. How do you feel about the fact that Beefster was attacking Exe while believing Shadow to be scum?
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by Beefster »

Lateralus22 wrote:I don't care enough to make a big giant case in order to convince you that you're scum, nor do I want to engage in some big debate, I only care if others understand my point because you've done nothing to convince me otherwise. If anyone else wants clarification I'll be happy to do so.
What happened to innocent until proven guilty, my friend? I'm town.
So what are you left with? Gut? I'm sorry, but over the internet, gut is WORTHLESS.
Lateralus22 wrote:But two things, I have never voiced suspicions against Fate or Scott, I
defended
them.
Which means you've dug yourself deeper. You've proven my point that you've been tunneling, big time. We've been playing for 8 days and you STILL only have 2 scum reads? That's a problem.
Lateralus22 wrote:Second, I can't tell if you understand but the quote you QFT'ed is the reason tmh is voting you.
Fair enough. That's not too bad an argument.
Lateralus22 wrote:Tired of the stalling of the Beefster lynch. IIRC no one is due for a prod or anything so I would expect all millers have claimed by now. If anyone wants to switch to tmh because the Beef wagon was too fast for you speak up.
Waaiiit... Did you just softclaim daycop? Ever considered your sanity? You could be a paranoid day cop if that's what you're getting at...
Or you're scum.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:38 pm

Post by Beefster »

Ellibereth wrote:ummm, did Beefscum claim yet? he should.
Well I'm town, first of all...
I'm currently a Tracker, will be a vanilla for tomorrow and the day after, I'm a RB for 4 days, followed by a cop for 2 days, then a Doc for 4 days, back to Tracker for 2 days
Cop/Doc/Tracker/Vanilla/RB;2/4/2/2/4
Get to know a meat boy
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by Exe »

Beefster wrote:
Ellibereth wrote:ummm, did Beefscum claim yet? he should.
Well I'm town, first of all...
I'm currently a Tracker, will be a vanilla for tomorrow and the day after, I'm a RB for 4 days, followed by a cop for 2 days, then a Doc for 4 days, back to Tracker for 2 days
Cop/Doc/Tracker/Vanilla/RB;2/4/2/2/4
"Ohai, I am all the most important roles that you totally don't want dead so that you'll let me live long enough even though I'm scum. Kthx."

Nope. Simply not buying it.
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

Do not expect me to play to a meta.
KitoMo
KitoMo
Townie
KitoMo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by KitoMo »

*walks in*

Hmm, beefster isn't dead yet.

*leaves*
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:50 pm

Post by Exe »

I decided to do an analysis post just because of how terribad Beefster's recent post was. It was just too fun to pass up!!
Beefster wrote:What happened to innocent until proven guilty, my friend? I'm town.
So what are you left with? Gut? I'm sorry, but over the internet, gut is WORTHLESS.
To the first part, this is mafia not the American legal system. Nice attempt at rhetoric, but that's completely garbage.
To the second, gut is extremely useful. Nice strawman attempt tho.
Beefster wrote:Waaiiit... Did you just softclaim daycop? Ever considered your sanity? You could be a paranoid day cop if that's what you're getting at...
Or you're scum.
Since it's pretty clear that he was saying that the wagon is stalling because of the fact that people want all the miller claims,
this stands out as a GINORMOUS SCUM SLIP

You see, your FIRST instinct reading that quote was that someone had a guilty on you. Everyone knows the first instinct is the most genuine.
So why would you immediately assume someone had a guilty? Seems like you feel like it'd be possible.
And seeing as you aren't a miller, the only reason you would be worried about someone getting a guilty on you is IF YOU WERE SCUM.

TL;DR: Beefster jumped to defend himself from a guilty result that doesn't even exist. Scared scum is scared.
LYNCH THIS SCUMBAG.
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

Do not expect me to play to a meta.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:09 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

I'm sick, so I'm not typing out a full fucking wall.

Exe is correct about the scum slip. His first instinct was to defend a non-existant scum report. As if he expected it. That's confirmation enough for me.

Vote: Beefster
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”