:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:14 pm

Post by Fate »

VOTE: VEZOK
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by Fate »

YOU BETTER CUT THAT SHIT OUT REAL QUICK OR VOTE VEZOK.

I DON"T HAVE FUCKING TIME FOR THIS.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #15 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by Fate »

INSTEAD OF SPENDING 3 PAGES REHASHING MY RAGE, I"LL LET AGM TELL YOU.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #18 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:23 pm

Post by Fate »

DO I GET MY DAYVIG YET OR DO I HAVE TO FUCKING BEG?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #122 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:35 pm

Post by Fate »

FFFFFFFF WHY IS THIS GAME AT 5 PAGES? IM NOT GOING TO LIKE WHAT IM ABOUT TO READ AM I?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #138 (isolation #5) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:51 pm

Post by Fate »

HAHAHH YESYESYEYES WE DI DIT YESYES.

YESSSSSSSS

IS THIS THE FIRST TIME AN
ACTUAL
POLICY LYNCH TOOK PLACE ON THIS SITE?
AN ACTUAL LYNCH OF JUSTICE? AN ACTUAL "WHO GIVES A FUCK HES DETRIMENTAL TO ALL KILL IT NOW"

AND I DON'T EVEN THINK HE GOT THE CHANCE TO POST.

AHAHHAHAHAHA

<3

<3
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #143 (isolation #6) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:02 pm

Post by Fate »

Inhim+Magua is Town on Town.
As is Equinox and Kitoari.

Guderian though, dropped his lil newspaper act when PEOPLE STARTED CALLING HIM OUT ON IT, and then voted Jack for an "lol" slip.

Guderian is so easy to catch /grin
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #145 (isolation #7) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by Fate »

OH SO NOW ITS:

"You make games unenjoyable because you post funny Fate"

SO WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING SCUMBAG?

SEEING IF YOU COULD GET A FREE PASS LIKE ME??

HOOO HELL NO>

GUDERIAN DIES. PREFERABLY WITHIN 50% OF BATTERY
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #150 (isolation #8) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:08 pm

Post by Fate »

OH SO NOW ITS:

"ad hom and hope everyone ignores his ravings"

NOPE NOPE NOPE.

I GOT RECENT META EVIDENCE, FROM THE SAME PLACE THAT GOT VEZOK DEADED, THAT MY GUT READS ARE SOLID.

AND THAT SCUM HIDE IN THEIR QUICKTOPIC AND SAY: "i'll just wait till fate goes away and doesnt notice, so ill just dismiss his arguments now"

HAHAHAH NICE TRY.

BUT YOU FORGOT THE PART WHERE YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO TRY AND FUCKING PRETEND TO "be reading me" YEAH NO.

GUDERIANTOWN IS NOT AN ASSHOLE.

GUDERIA-

HEY ANDRIUS? [REDACTED] EVIDENCE=LYNCH PLEASE.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #152 (isolation #9) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:10 pm

Post by Fate »

Andrius wrote:
Fate wrote:
HAHAHH YESYESYEYES WE DI DIT YESYES.

YESSSSSSSS

IS THIS THE FIRST TIME AN
ACTUAL
POLICY LYNCH TOOK PLACE ON THIS SITE?
AN ACTUAL LYNCH OF JUSTICE? AN ACTUAL "WHO GIVES A FUCK HES DETRIMENTAL TO ALL KILL IT NOW"

AND I DON'T EVEN THINK HE GOT THE CHANCE TO POST.

AHAHHAHAHAHA

<3

<3
<3 YOU TOO FATE.
I KNEW YOU'D LIKE IT.
EVEN IF YOU DIDNT ACKNOWLEDGE MY INFLUENCE.
:(
I was reading page 2 on my phone in class and I was like: "quicklynch AND faith bonus!?? GENIUS <3 ANDRIUS!!!" but I didn't have time to post it, and then I got home and got sidetracked plus expldoed when I saw the had been lynched so now:
<3 ANDRIUS SPECIFICALLY AS WELL AS THE ALLEY-OOP FROM JACK FOR MAKING IT HAPPEN
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #153 (isolation #10) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:10 pm

Post by Fate »

Guderian wrote:To be honest, if you think people respect you because you post in caps, you're wrong. If you think you're cool because you can act loud and obnoxious, you're wrong. If you think you're mighty or superior, you're wrong. Play civilly, play to have fun, play with respect or just dont play.
K let me go get some quotes, you;re dead by the way.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #216 (isolation #11) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:21 pm

Post by Fate »

RAGE OF DOWNED FORUM ACTIVATED
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #236 (isolation #12) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:43 pm

Post by Fate »

OH HAI KATSUKI AND VV.

LOOK AT ALL THE DELICIOUS CONTENT.

KITOARI IS BASICALLY CONFIRMED SCUM WITH GUDERIAN.

MOTHRAX IS INDEED MUCH TOWNIER THAN WHEN HE WAS A SCUMBAG THREE GAMES IN A ROW.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #238 (isolation #13) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:46 pm

Post by Fate »

Kitoari wrote:Thank you Vi for sparing me in my infinite stupidity.

In other news, I figured that only a recent game could incite this much RAEG, so I went and found this.

VEZOK VERY MUCH DIE NOW

UNVOTE: VOTE: vezokpiraka

"oh so I figured it would be BS BSBSBSMYSCUMBUDDIES TOLD ME WHAT GAME IT WAS IN"
+
Scum NK got submitted
+
Scum was on the vezokaweosme lynch
+
Fate seems to have ninja'd most of my thoughts in the previous 2 posts.

Not liking gude very much atm. That being said Jack's slip is a slip no matter what way you spin it.

I'm conflicted between the two atm.
DISSONANCE AS HELL. "idun like guderian cuz i might need to bus him"
"that siad im happy to vote jack if that catches on loloolz"
+
Guderian is scummier than Jack.

What I was trying to say is that the slip is bad and not an indication of towniness, but I eventually decided after I posted that post that gude was scummier.
NO WHAT YOU WERE TRYING TO SAY IS "OH SHIT I DECIDED I HAVE TO BUS NOW TO SALVAGE MYSELF"

LOL EASY PEESY
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #240 (isolation #14) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:46 pm

Post by Fate »

Katsuki better already BE ON THIS damn lynch with her saying she wanted to sheep me (and apparently divulging her secret feelings of jealousy and myself /wink)
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #242 (isolation #15) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:47 pm

Post by Fate »

inHimshallibe wrote:
Fate wrote:OH HAI KATSUKI AND VV.

KITOARI IS BASICALLY CONFIRMED SCUM WITH GUDERIAN.

Should I have included your name in my letter? We can send a postcard with your name on it.
ok so you don't want to touch Kitoari for two days blah blah blah.

THAT SAID WHO I WOULDN;T BE SURPRISED IF HE WAS DEAD TONIGHT *HINT FUCKING HINT*
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #278 (isolation #16) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:55 am

Post by Fate »

Kitoari wrote:
Fate wrote:words
uuuuugggghhhhhhh

I might drum up a response later but about 90% of it relies on fate being a psychic with the ability to see my hypothetical scum QT.
I AM PSYCHIC FOR THE RECORD, and this post just REEKS of "holy shit
IS?
Fate psychic??"

CAUGHT SCUM IS CAUGHT.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #346 (isolation #17) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:40 am

Post by Fate »

THIS THREAD HAS A NOTABLE LACK OF GUDERIANSCUM.

That said I've been thinking about it ___?? makes a good point: Seraphs needs town reads so town lists D1 are a GUDE THING.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #347 (isolation #18) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:00 am

Post by Fate »

ALSO, since I don't think proposing powers per se is good, (and if its hito it won't likely matter I won't come within 40 years of a power role which is fine considering I'll be shot in the face after my scumpects flip), may I suggest to the ALMIGHTY GODZ:

Maybe hold off on powerz until D3, get a real feel for who scum will be NKing. The Rhinox shot was a gut based (OH FUCK GET A KILL OFF RHINOX IS EXPERIENZ) which in itself is telling, but the NK tonight should tell a lot more. Obviously optimal play would be to give it to solid townies that the scum don't appear to have an interest in killing.

NEWAY:

TOWN:
Andrius-enough words have been said on why his "BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD" was a town move. TOWN

Jack-first to support the PL with actual :goodlogic: (hey it'll give seraphs a boost let's do it). Also did that whole "EDWOP: us* town" whereas scum would be more like "OH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK HOPE NO ONE SEES THAT AND IF THEY DO ILL PLAY IT OFF" TOWN

RayFrost-Overall:goodpostin: and here specifically:
Not at all. I think both are scummy, regardless of their vote choices. They could both be voting each other with me as a double voter with one vote on each of them, and I'd still be doing what I thought was best - voting scum. Scum can vote other scum (from my understanding, there's separate scumteams on the same side... assuming we are following MoHo) while not realizing it. This doesn't change the fact they are scum. We can't merely look for connections in this game,
since there *is* the issue of the split scumteams that are not (immediately) aware of each other.
As such, I promote baby spice's vote while still feeling that baby spice is scum.

Anyway, sleep time for me. Love you guys, try not to lynch without me (unless, of course, I get credit for being awesome enough to point out the scum that gets lynched, then I'm good)!
This is pretty telling since I was IN the first MoHo and this thought slipped my mind (granted, I died N1 waaay before any of the mechanics had become clear >_>) Implies a FRESH read of the original MoHo mechanics, and then him SHARING his thoughts about the original set-up with the class: aka "hey just in cas u forgot deres double scumz right nao". Not sure if he was the first to mention this but it stood out because I know he wasn't in the first one. TOWN

EquinoX-pretty obvious. Was also the first to notice Kitoari's Guderian fencesit-doubleback-contradiction-scumbag posts.

inHIM-Much easier to get a town read on this guy when he POSTS MORE THAN ONCE A WEEK. Anyway, the townest thing about inhim, IMO, is the way he went from: EVERYONE ON THE PL GETS A PASS, which a towntell for 1. Being almost LITERALLY what I said about the people on the D1 Godfather wagon back in Dramonic's Large Normal (aka I said TWO DAY PASS, not "town" because I knew that my reads could change and that there was also likely scum on that wagon, but I wanted to look ELSEWHERE first), and 2. Because the way he went and then VOTED some of those people (I forget who it was, but I remember someone pointing it out. Magua I think) reads as CONCRETE TOWN because his reads are still adjusting and changing, and hes NOT concerned with people going back and looking over a so-called contradiction.

Magua-Haters gonna hate, but I liked his hammer and his subsequent: YO THROW A VOTE DOWN FUCKER attitude. ALSO he made this post:
Footnote for town seraphs: Assuming you're full on faith right now, Neighborizer would be a great power to bestow at this point. Used correctly, incredibly useful, but not a huge loss if the target is lynched or dies.
Now THATS town, first of all terrible idea but thats for MD-but the INTENT the raw "I'm gonna throw this out there" would be WAY too ballsy for scum to do. Scum: "YEAH NEIBHORIZER....throw THAT role into the mix seraphs >_>b (hehehehheheheh)" he actually genuinely BELIEVES that would be a good choice.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #348 (isolation #19) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:12 am

Post by Fate »

hmmmm I WAS gonna make a second tier of townlists but not that many people have posted >__>

COME OUT SCUM WHEREVER YOU ARE.

NACHO YOURE IN THSI GAME? WAT? (I then look at your posts and see this STREEEEEEEETCH of a tell: "Magua was stalling to send in a kill." MY GOD THATS A BAD POINT AND NOT A TOWNNACHO: SCUMMMMMMMM)

AGar is in this game HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

VV, makes ME ITCH. Little posting, silent hop onto Gude, Fate-sheeping and no Fate-paranoia, AND:
VasudeVa wrote:
Magua wrote:@VasudeVa: Do you think they're partners?
Right now I do. Why do you ask?
Are we against 2 scumteams or something?

PS: RF is FoS worthy right about now. Also, I'm not used to seeing an active inHim. o.O
Reads forced as hell. "Yeah I think they're partners, what ever do you mean? theres two scumteams? ohhh i didn know that >_>" THIS POST CAME AFTER RAYFROSTS AND EVEN IF IT DIDNT IT DID.

OH HAI VVSCUM, NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN.

I'd throw mothrax in the second tier of posting, if only because of how relaxed his posting is compared to when he is scumz. Plus he's got some nice content in da ISO.

Singersinger: View User's Posts: Understands said insult reference. OH I SEE. Apology accepted, now start posting more because if you coast like you did LAST GAME we were in you get a solid scumread. SCUMMY

Empking: COASTMASTAAAH when scum. Seriously don't let this guy slide later on this game.
KATSUKI-[REDACTED] FATE SHEEPING AND PIGGYBACKING? NO FATE DAYCUPCAKEKILL? MMMMMMMMHMMMMMMMMMMM

Baby Spicy:
Baby Spice wrote:
Vote Vezok

I read the last few pages of that game.
That's why I think the quick lynch was pushed by scum.
But I really felt that Andy was genuine town in doing it. Hence voting Mothrax who subtly cited quick lynching as part of his vote.
WHAT. FUCK. THE?

ADD TO THE KILL LIST.

SCUM:
GUDERIAN
KITOARI
VV
NACHO
BabySpice
[LURKER]
[LURKER]
[LURKER]

ETC.

SHOULD HAVE THIS WRAPPED UP.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #350 (isolation #20) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:27 am

Post by Fate »

CAUSE NACHO HAS FLIPPED SCUM IN [REDACTED] AND [REDACTED].
Nachomamma8 wrote:
RayFrost wrote:Nacho: Do you feel that the single post by magua is scummier than the evidence presented against gud/mothrax/spice/kitoari? How is it that big of a deal?
Not necessarily. It needs addressing because scum were someone was able to squeeze in a last minute kill and that question by magua seemed a lot like stalling so he could decide just who he wanted to kill.
AND I KNWO NACHO IS SMARTER THAN THIS WHEN IT COMES TO HUNTING SCUMBAGS.

HE ALSO DOESNT GET A "lurky potential PR" PASS THIS GAME.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #352 (isolation #21) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:30 am

Post by Fate »

EMPKING WHY ARE YOU ASKING QUESTIONS I'VE ALREADY ANSWERED.

THAT IMPLIES A LACK OF THREAD AWARENESS.

IT ALSO IMPLIES YOU SAYING "well fates calling me out, bout time to post again...."

DO. NOT. LIKE.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #354 (isolation #22) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:31 am

Post by Fate »

GAWD ANDRIUS.

PAGE NUMBERS ARE NOT A MEASUREMENT OF TIME YOU DUM DUM.

AND DONT ANSWER SCUM WITHOUT CALLING THEM SCUM IN TH ESAME DAMN POS
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #358 (isolation #23) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:34 am

Post by Fate »

Jack your post made me go back to the OP:

WHICH MADE ME SEE THIS:
If That's Your Best, Your Best Won't Do!:

25. vezokpiraka - Righteous - Rejected Day 1.
LOLOLOLOLZOLOZLOLZOLZOL
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #361 (isolation #24) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:36 am

Post by Fate »

OH SO NOW ITS:

"You make games unenjoyable because you post funny Fate"

SO WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING SCUMBAG?

SEEING IF YOU COULD GET A FREE PASS LIKE ME??

HOOO HELL NO>

GUDERIAN DIES. PREFERABLY WITHIN 50% OF BATTERY
AND THEN KAT BROUGHT IT UP MULTIPLE TIMES:
Katsuki wrote:MAGUA NEEDS TO READ
FATE SAID LYNCH PREFERABLY AT 50% BATTERIES

IT IS IMPORTANT THAT WE DON'T KEEP ENDING DAYS AT NOTHING ELSE THE SERAPHS CAN'T DECIDE WHO IS TOWN OR NOT

I THOUGHT CAME TO ME LAST NIGHT ABOUT QUICKLYNCHING
I WILL POST IT IN FULL WHEN I GET THE TIME TO.
SO DON"T GIVE ME THAT "muts have not read it lulz"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #363 (isolation #25) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:38 am

Post by Fate »

Kitoari dies BEFORE BABY SPICE, or are YOU NOT reading my posts either Andrius

/glare
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #366 (isolation #26) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:41 am

Post by Fate »

Minimum is whenever the entire playerlist posts something resembling content, 50% was just a number pulled out of my ass as to when that will happen.

NOW, how about you tell me why you think RF is scum?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #367 (isolation #27) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:42 am

Post by Fate »

Andrius wrote:
Baby Spice wrote: That's why
I think the quick lynch was pushed by scum. But I really felt that Andy was genuine town
in doing it. Hence voting Mothrax who subtly cited quick lynching as part of his vote.
1) CALLING QUICKLYNCHER SCUM
2) I WAS THE QUICKLYNCH LEADER
3) CALLS ME TOWN AFTER BEING PRESSURED OUT OF AMBIGUITY
4) THE HYPOCRISY ABOUNDS
BONUS: If he flips scum, then mothrax gains town points

WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FATE?
I WANT CONNECTIONS TO GUDERIAN SCUM, THAT KITOARI HAS AND BABY DOESN'T VISIBLY HAVE, BECAUSE 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ARE ALL NUMBERS I COULD POST WITH THE SCUMMINESS THAT EXISTS IN KITO'S POSTS OUTSIDE OF HIS CONNECTIONS.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #368 (isolation #28) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:43 am

Post by Fate »

Empking wrote:Fate;
within
within
within
within
10 minutes is
within
50% of battery (I presume) but I consider 10 minutes too quick. What's your
minimum
amount?
HEY WAIT A SECOND-

Did you just twist my "I ALREADY ANSWERED IT, YOURE NOT READING THE FUCKING THREAD" into a "no you didnt technically answer it because you said within" and implied you had already seen that post of mine?

CLEVER CLEVER YOU SCUMMYBASTARD.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #371 (isolation #29) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:53 am

Post by Fate »

Empking wrote:Fate: His continued pushing of there being a QL and then his bareface lie of saying he only once pushed there being a quick lynch when he did it at least twice.

Also, it isn't technically, you just straight up didn't answer it.
I gave the IDEA out there that the day lasting to 50% is fine and would be a good amount. I said WITHIN because I as a player have no problems with quick days especially with active posters.

REGARDLESS, you're asking what amounts to a RVS question to two people and trying to pass it off as CONTENTZ

Also you're going to need to post more than one lines cause I don't know what the hell you're talking about. Yeah there WAS a QL, what's your point? Where's the lie? ETC ETC. QUOTES+LINKS ARE HELPFUL
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #372 (isolation #30) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:53 am

Post by Fate »

Andrius wrote:FATE 2 SCUMGROUPS.
FINE.
REREADING YOU IN ISO FOR KIT STUFF
SO KILL OFF ONE THEN MOVE ONTO THE OTHER. OR AM I MISSING SOMETHING?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #375 (isolation #31) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:05 am

Post by Fate »

HAHEAHHAHHHAA
YESYESYESYS IT CAME IT CAME

MY FIRE EMBLEM WAS MAILED BEFORE NEW YEARS AND I THOGUHT IT LOST FOREVER.

BUT HERE IT IS

MAGICALLY

SEXTASTICALLY IN MY HANDS.

V/LA UNTIL ITS DONE BABY

IM SURE VI WILL HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THAT
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #432 (isolation #32) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:17 pm

Post by Fate »

RADIANT DAWN.

ITS A LONG STORY BUT IVE BEEN WAITING TO PLAY THE SEQUEL FOR OVER A FRIGGIN YEAR NOW. SINCE 2009 FFS.

MHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

ALSO SOMETHING"S WRONG WITH THAT LAST VOTECOUNT.

VOTE: KITOARI

MUCH BETTER.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #433 (isolation #33) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:19 pm

Post by Fate »

Guderian (L-4) ~ inHimshallibe, Andrius, Kitoari, mothrax, VasudeVa, Empking
Kitoari (L-7) ~ Equinox, Jack, Nachomamma8
I DON"T LIKE THE PEOPLE ON THE GUDE WAGON, NAMELY KITOARY, VV, AND EMPKING.

THE KITOARI WAGON IS ALL TOWN (NACHO READ REVERSED DUE TO LAST FEW PAGES OF HIM ACTUALLY TRYING) AND THUS THE PLACE TO BE.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #435 (isolation #34) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:20 pm

Post by Fate »

YES I THINK EMPKING IS SCUM. HES NOT THE KIND OF SCUM THATLL BE LYNCHED D1 OR D2 THOUGH, BUT DOWN THE LINE WHEN IM DEAD NAIL HIS ASS THROUGH POE.

VV, WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME WHY YOURE SCUM. YOU YOURSELF KNOW YOU ARE GODDAMNT IM NOT PLAYING THIS GAME WITH YOU AGAIN.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #436 (isolation #35) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:22 pm

Post by Fate »

CLIFF-NOTES:

CALLED JACK SCUMMY FOR HIS SLIP, HENCE BACKING GUDERIAN'S VOTE ON JACK.

THEN VOTED JACK.

THEN BACKPEDALED AND CALLED THEM BOTH SCUMMY....

THEN WHEN I CALLED HIS ASS OUT AS SCUM HE SAID I WAS PSYCHIC AND WAS PISSED THAT I HAD CAUGHT HIM SO EASILY.

OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. WHY DO I HAVE TO DO ALL THE FUCKING WORK FOR YOU?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #437 (isolation #36) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:24 pm

Post by Fate »

Kitoari wrote:
Guderian wrote:Anyways, back to game material.
Fos
Kitoari

Half his posts/ reads have been entirely non-committal.
I want to vote gude so bad for this post.

But then he shall accuse me of omgus. But if I don't vote then I'm being noncommittal.
Hmm.

VOTE: Guderian
THIS POST ALONE SHOULD SUFFICE, BUT IF NOT:
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #438 (isolation #37) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:26 pm

Post by Fate »

NAH THAT SHOULD BE ENOUGH, LETS NOT CLOG THE THREAD. LOOK AT THE WAY HE"S OBSESSED WITH HOW HE LOOKS, IT REEKS SCUMMCSCUM REGARDLESS OF THE CONNECTIONS TO GUDERIAN THAT HE HAS AND THE WAY HE REACTED TO ME CALLING HIM SCUM ("ugggh 90% of Fate's case relies on hin being psychic")-EXACT FUCKING QUOTE.

WAGON.

START.

NOW.

ITS DESTINY. FOR SOME REASON I NEVER VOTED GUDE, AND ITS BECAUSE KITOARI IS SUPPOSED TO DIE TODAY INSTEAD.

DON"T QUESTION FATE.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #497 (isolation #38) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:59 pm

Post by Fate »

OH GOD FURCOLOW HAS AWAKENED.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #503 (isolation #39) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:32 pm

Post by Fate »

Furcolow happened.

Of course the irony is he's stalling the lynch he's pushing by spamming and making this game unreadable for others that need to catchup and vote Kito.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #507 (isolation #40) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:56 pm

Post by Fate »

He did just say almost word for word the same reasons I stated like 5 pages ago as to why we should be killing Kitoari and not Gude.

BUT DONT STAND IN THE WAY OF BUSSIN SCUM AMIRITE?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #513 (isolation #41) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:03 pm

Post by Fate »

Nope.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #550 (isolation #42) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:44 am

Post by Fate »

AHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

VOTE: GUDERIAN

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS MAGUA WAGON?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #552 (isolation #43) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:56 am

Post by Fate »

Fate wrote:
Kitoari wrote:Thank you Vi for sparing me in my infinite stupidity.

In other news, I figured that only a recent game could incite this much RAEG, so I went and found this.

VEZOK VERY MUCH DIE NOW

UNVOTE: VOTE: vezokpiraka

"oh so I figured it would be BS BSBSBSMYSCUMBUDDIES TOLD ME WHAT GAME IT WAS IN"
+
Scum NK got submitted
+
Scum was on the vezokaweosme lynch
+
Fate seems to have ninja'd most of my thoughts in the previous 2 posts.

Not liking gude very much atm. That being said Jack's slip is a slip no matter what way you spin it.

I'm conflicted between the two atm.
DISSONANCE AS HELL. "idun like guderian cuz i might need to bus him"
"that siad im happy to vote jack if that catches on loloolz"
+
Guderian is scummier than Jack.

What I was trying to say is that the slip is bad and not an indication of towniness, but I eventually decided after I posted that post that gude was scummier.
NO WHAT YOU WERE TRYING TO SAY IS "OH SHIT I DECIDED I HAVE TO BUS NOW TO SALVAGE MYSELF"

LOL EASY PEESY
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #554 (isolation #44) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:09 am

Post by Fate »

YOU MAKE A GOOD POINT.

BUT GUDE IS MORE OBVIOUSLY SCUM WITH KITOARI THAN MAGUA IS SCUM ALONE WITH SCUM.
AND
HES.

STILL.
NOT.

HERE.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #560 (isolation #45) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:33 am

Post by Fate »

YEAH HE DID.

HE WANTED BABY SPICEZ DEAD.

BABY'S NEXT IN CASE ANYONE HAS BULLETS.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #599 (isolation #46) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:28 pm

Post by Fate »

I SECOND THE NOTION THAT GUDERIAN IS FUCKING TIRED OF BEING LYNCHED EVERYDAY AS OBVSCUM WITH NO SIGNS OF IMPROVEMENT IN SITE.

YES I DID MAKE THAT PUN.

LETS SAVE VI A REPLACEMENT.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #600 (isolation #47) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:31 pm

Post by Fate »

REVERSE SKIM FTW>

Magua if Gude was ragequitting because I pissed him off, AS TOWN...

WHY THE FUCK WOULDN'T HE COME IN HERE AND SAY HE HATED ME, FUCK ME, SEE YA FUCKERS???

He didn't want to slip or do anymore damage.

OR he was just REALLY pissed at being caught as scum (see: Starbuck, UK, TheLongin, etc.) TWICE and just threw in the towel. This also points to on of his buddies bussing (and if scum want to keep me alive to frame me as said buser HOOOO BOI I'd be fine wiht not dying thanks)
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #601 (isolation #48) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:44 pm

Post by Fate »

Katsuki wrote:ERG THIS GAME.

I am not going to read through 23 fucking pages (minus a few that I was here for).

MORE PIGGYBACKING. =.=b

Vote: Gud
Katsuki wrote:Seraphs also need to work on giving PRs to obvtownies that are not obvNKs, just sayin'.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #604 (isolation #49) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:45 pm

Post by Fate »

Magua wrote:
@Fate, Andrius:
AGar opinions.
He finally posted in this game? I'll get to him when I see his posts >_>?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #605 (isolation #50) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:45 pm

Post by Fate »

mothrax, singersinger is pretty town at the moment.

Please go back(?) to voting Gude.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #607 (isolation #51) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:04 pm

Post by Fate »

AGar is scum.
AGar wrote:Quicklynch D1. Oy vey. At least you could have chosen Furcolow...

Magua relying too heavily on MoHO is bad. To think Vi would let MoCO be so easily read by going back to MoHO is foolish.

Setup speculation is also what really distracted the town in MoHO. That and lights/darkness.

(Hint: Don't spend too much time on it)

Guderian is nitpicking on things hardcore. I don't like him for it. Looks like I get to bust out my favorite analogy!

Gud's nitpicking is like the water that slips between a small crack in a rock right before the temperature starts swinging below and above freezing. It freezes. It thaws. It freezes again. It thaws. Each time it freezes, it expands a little, putting pressure on the rock, pushing the rock outwards over and over until the rock finally breaks.

Usually the rock is town.

Usually the water is scum.

Dislike RayFrost trying to derail the Gud suspicions with the newbie card.

Nacho targetting Magua emptily on D2. Dislike. (Post #291)

I'm on page 15. Let's brain the walls with Guderian and Nachomamma to start.

Baby Spice needs more focus from me.

Magua is prob-town in my eyes.

Need to re-read closer: VV, BS, Kit and Kat.

Might need to rescind the idea of braining the walls with Nacho.

Still. Of the opinion of braining the walls with Gud right now.

VOTE: Guderian
1. The analogy is cute, but it doesn't get into any real specifics. Just a fancy glossy way to justify a vote. IF I RECALL the only thing Gude was nitpicking at was Jack's lil slip, so he's exagerrating here as well/ That said I DONT think he is scum
with Gude
or Kitoari for the matter (the way he danced around that hammer-we'll get to that.)

2. He DISCOURAGES set-up speculation. Now, his MoHo reference is off because people didn't even really REALIZE what was going on (aka for at least the few couple days people didn't even KNOW that there were players in the game that weren't in the thread) now that we have a basic understanding of the set-up and how it works, then YES it should be speculated within reason like any other "open" set-up (aka mini normals, as to what is plausible or not.) SCUM POINTS
AGar wrote:
singersigner wrote:
AGar? Why not as vocal as usual? /realizes there's plenty of pages to be caught up on...
Mostly a hard slump.
But also I do feel I'm being adequately vocal here, calling what I see when it needs to be addressed.

In other news, Vezok was a heavy early bussing target in MoHO from me - he did his semi-ragequit-thing then. I say Gud's pulling this one out of the MoHO playbook. That'd make Fate totally scum with Gud... ... .... What?

Gud. Definitely linked to Kito.
VV. Terribad reasoning in errythang all up in thizzz bitch.

Andy gives me the heebie jeebies. I do not know why.

Magua wagon needs to be seriously dismantled. Asaply.
3. This is the first post (i'm pretty sure) after Magua lays down his AGar "case" and calls AGar a good lynch.

HIS RESPONSE? "magua is town yo dont be wagon him"

This 3a. Reinforces the fact that MAGUA IS INDEED TOWN YO
3b. Show's AGar's trying to deflect Magua's suspicions of him by calling him town instead of getting confrontational with him over the case or the points

He basically IGNORES the fact that Magua suspects him for his terri-bad:
AGar wrote:
Jack wrote:Magua is probably scum.
Nah, you're wrong on this one.

VV, stop being an obstinate prick, please.

Kitoari Iso...

Lurks, doesn't commit to any reads...

This feels too easy. But he can be lynched anyways, because I'm not gonna catch myself in that bullshit.

Baby Spice Iso...

Looks null to me at the moment. The nagging thing here is the whole "Scum seraph knows who to give powers to" in ISO#5, based on MoHO. I know Sottyrulez had to burn faith to get in touch with us, and they didn't know who they'd be talking to until they were in our QT. Scum generally tend to be more attentive to details in something like that, and considering that's a major cornerstone of the case on Andrius, it strikes me as sloppy and gives me a slightly town-leaning read.

I'd rather Gud be the play today, but Kit can go too.
Which Magua already pointed out (or at least I can see the implications) of how wishy washy this stance is. Its also why I don't believe AGar is scum with Kitoari because he woulda BUST DAT ASS. I think it was more a case of him going "hmmm many of my buddies [REDACTED] are on that "mislynch" so I'll stick to the "mislynch" Guderian"

The funny twist ending is Gude+Kit are probably BOTH scum so AGar scum was bussing the other team IMO without realizing it. AKA: LOL
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #638 (isolation #52) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:06 pm

Post by Fate »

ANDRIUS CHANGE YOURE FUCKING AVATAR YOURE NOT KINETIC.

YOUR EFUCKING UP MY READ ON YOU
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #640 (isolation #53) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:15 pm

Post by Fate »

I FLIPPED IT SO ITS KINETIC-MIRROR LOLOLOLOL.

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND BASIC PSYCHOLOGY THEN.

GUDE+AGAR FLIPPING TOWN MAKES ME RAGE AND DESRVES GAME THIS READ-RE
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #643 (isolation #54) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:35 pm

Post by Fate »

Furcolow wrote:or, we could lynch scum
vote: empking
I fucking hate you.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #650 (isolation #55) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:41 pm

Post by Fate »

WHY THE FUCK WAS EMPKING VIGGED OVER FURCOLOW?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #665 (isolation #56) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:53 pm

Post by Fate »

Vote: Furcolow

Whoever said Vezok > Furcolow was a bad move was right.

The rage was just so fresh in my mind.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #668 (isolation #57) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:55 pm

Post by Fate »

Who is posting but not voting Furcolow?

That's where the scum are.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #673 (isolation #58) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:56 pm

Post by Fate »

No Andrius.

Don't fall into his hands.

I'm serious about my vote.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #678 (isolation #59) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:03 pm

Post by Fate »

The policy for lynching someone that is guilty by way of investigation is good play.

Last time I checked.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #681 (isolation #60) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:07 pm

Post by Fate »

AlmasterGM wrote:Can we stop with the useless noise? Yes, Furcolow is a giant VI and troll (and apparently has a guilty on him?). He can be dealt with without feeding him.

That being said, the Guderian lynch was terrible. Scum can and will be found in it.
Oh hey AGM have you even voted yet this game besides Vezok?

THATS THE SCUMREAD I WAS FORGETTING ABOUT.

YOU.

Also fishing for whether I have a guilty on Furc or not is NOTEDx1000.

Two for one stone.

Go.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #683 (isolation #61) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:16 pm

Post by Fate »

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #685 (isolation #62) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:17 pm

Post by Fate »

Andrius wrote:Fate, I feel like this would be even cooler if you had a Lantern avatar too. Just for awhile.
I'm dead in that game.

Avatar changes are for significant events, at least to me.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #708 (isolation #63) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:09 am

Post by Fate »

I have surprise for everyone tonight.

12 hour countdown start:
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #734 (isolation #64) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:12 pm

Post by Fate »

Unvote:
Vote: Katsuki

SURPRISEEEE
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #737 (isolation #65) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:16 pm

Post by Fate »

I stopped reading your post when you changed your avatar.

VV is scum. Katsuki is MORE scum.

Katsuki wagoning with me BLATANTLY AGAIN as scum makes no sense, so I'm guessing Furcolow is a buddy.

Ohhhhhh and I want that link to Furcolow.

I want Furc dead so bad.

My surprise was actually to take the mind numbng EFFORT required to read through his posts to show the scum intent there, but its easier just to have Katsscum lynched.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #740 (isolation #66) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:23 pm

Post by Fate »

DO YOU WANT ME TO READ YOUR FUCKING WALL OR TYPE MY OWN SURPRISE WALL?

JESUS
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #745 (isolation #67) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:54 pm

Post by Fate »

Fucking damn it Andrius. I don't have time for this:
FURCOLOW IS SCUM ABUSING HIS META:
katsuki is bored town
mothrax is "snarky town", i believe it was called?
Guderian is troll-town
Furcolow wrote:ray seems like snarky town in his latest post
i'll hammer, as replacing into this mess might be worse for the wear
vote: gud

two hammers in one day? priceless.
He shifts his reads whenever he fucking feels like it so he can place his vote wherever he wants.
Furcolow wrote:
Fate wrote:OH HAI KATSUKI AND VV.

KITOARI IS BASICALLY CONFIRMED SCUM
WITH GUDERIAN.
with me

with me being you
i fixed it for you
but you know that too
thats why you slipped foo
He links his buddies to whoever he wants.
I feel this is a post appearing to be pro-town when it is actually scum-driven tactics being pawned off in a post that is faking towniness... what I mean to say is this post feels forced. I am posting this seperate from the wall I'm going to be posting responding to things, because I want to hear peoples opinions on it.

Andrius, what is your opinion on the above post in terms of two things:
one) do you agree or disagree with the faith being pro-town? I agree with you, personally, and
two) do you feel like the above post is forced? Go is not implemented yet.
HE TRIES TO GET A RAYFROST LYNCH MOVING INSTEAD OF KITOARI'S, A WAGON THAT HAD BECOME UNSTOPPABLE AT THAT POINT AND HE HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO HOP ON WITH WEAK REASONING HERE "derp <3 wagons" which TRANSITIONED INTO A "oh I like where my vote is" TO A "CAN WELYNCH RAYFROSTY PLZ"

TO:

Trying to bandwagon = Guderian is likely town = Kitoari is scum wagonning here

and 3 scum so far:

Scum:
Jack #22
Magua for Magua vs IHSIB
Fate, for defending Magua when he was being pressured calling it "town on town" and buddying Andrius
Kitoari for bandwagonning because of [redacted] when, it is of my opinion, the guy was posting as a hurt townie
the guy being Guderian

I'm liking where my vote is so far
Note the bolded, AGAIN, with THE FACT HE HAMMERED GUDERIAN TOWN, in mind.

Also note the way he said "I have 3 scum reads" but thenn listed four people. Its almost like he threw in Kitoari in there as an AFTERTHOUGHT, aka an "I forgot about my suspicion of my buddy.

Furcolow wrote:VV's 222 has me lumping him with Andrius in the "confused townie" category
Lumping his buddy (VV) into a category with no LOGICAL BASIS. How the fuck is Andrius a confused townie? And VV"s confusion was OBVIOUSLY FAKED AND FURC IS OBVIOUSLY TRYING TO SUPPORT IT.

VV/Furc/Katsuki. Money in the fuckin bank.
rayfrost must die
vote: rayfrost
magua lynch is WIFOM
rayfrost defending him is $
Note him trying to push RayFrost for later.
If Guderian wasn't being replaced, sure, I might hop on. I love a good bandwagon.
Note, ONCE AGAIN, with the hammer in mind.

SOME HAMMERS ON TOWN ARE JUST TOO DELICIOUS FOR SCUM TO PASS UP.
THIS OBVIOUSLY WAS THE CASE HERE.

Furcolow wrote:or, we could lynch scum
vote: empking
^Confirms Empking as the vig shot.

Furc's earlier posts about AGar seems to read that he respects him as a player greatly. AGar is JUST the sort of terribad scumkill I can see Furcolow making because "HE MIGHT BE PRZ GUIZ" and VV and Katsuki being too V/LA slash Wimps to argue with him.

YES I CAN READ THE SCUM QTS.

I"M FUCKING PSYCHIC REMEMBER.

ISO 31-49 is just fucking NOISE and CLUTTER which is anti-town as ALWAYS, but doing it is also a valid scumtactic if you look closely at just how utterly POINTLESS some of these posts are (like votign no lynch). They just SCREAM of trying to make himself unreadable.
like me
i would be great
scum wouldnt nightkill me
and i could protect fate
don't you believe in fate?
Fucking appeal to popularity. "I'll protect Fate don;t you like Fate? I'm useful I dun wanna die." HE DOESNT WANT TO DIE THATS WHY HE WILL.

I ALREADY STATED WHY I THINK KATSUKI IS HIS BUDDY, CAUSE KATSUKI WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO BUS FURC (SPECIALLY SINCE IT LOOKED LIKE I HAD A GUILTY ON HIM) TO MAKE HIMSELF LOOK BETTER IN MY EYES.

UNVOTE:
CONFIRM VOTE: FURCOLOW

LET'S GET THIS SHIT DONE NOW THAT YOU'VE GONE AND MADE ME POST ALL THIS INSTEAD OF JUST WAGONING ONTO KATSUKI AND THEN MAKING THE CONNECTIONS AFTER KATS-FLIP.

I THINK NACHO AND BABY AND AGM AND A COUPLE OTHER NULL READS FIT ONTO THE OTHER TEAM QUITE NICELY.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #746 (isolation #68) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:55 pm

Post by Fate »

Katsuki wrote:OOO I LIKE SURPRISES
LOOKK AT THIS FUCKING SCUMBAG REFUSING TO POST CONTENT UNTIL MY CURVEBALL WAS THROWN.

VIG+LYNCH SEND IT IN NOW.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #756 (isolation #69) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:00 pm

Post by Fate »

Andrius wrote:Honestly, I don't think we're down for a Furco lynch without a Cop investigation.
FATE. WE ALL HATE HIM.
BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN WE'RE GOING TO DO THIS.
BECAUSE HE IS "ABUSING META".

OK FINE LETS LYNCH KATSUKI I CAN DO THAT.
Unvote, Vote: Katsuki

Though honestly, if VV is scum Kat is prob. town. I still think that.
HOLY FUCKING HELL.

IF FURCOLOW FLIPS GODFATHER YOU DIE.

YOU FUCKING HERE ME?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #759 (isolation #70) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:02 pm

Post by Fate »

SHUT THE FUCK UP KATSUKI YOU'RE NO BETTER THOUGH I AM HAVING MY DOUBTS.

WHY AREN'T YOU VOTING FURCOLOW?

YOU'VE SUDDENLY STOPPED PIGGYBACKING ONCE I CALLED YOU OUT?

OH

NEVERMIND.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #760 (isolation #71) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:04 pm

Post by Fate »

Andrius wrote:
Katsuki wrote:
Andrius wrote:OK FINE LETS LYNCH KATSUKI I CAN DO THAT.
Unvote, Vote: Katsuki

Though honestly, if VV is scum Kat is prob. town. I still think that.
Does the reverse hold true? (If kat town VV scum)
No.
It only works the one way BECAUSE YOU HAVENOT DONE ANYTHING.

predit: Yeah... I'm over-committed right now, but you definitely need to re-think your playstyle.

THERE IS NO GODFATHER, FATE.
AND I AM SORRY.
I HAVE PLAYED WITH HIS SORRY FUCKING ASS TOO MANY TIMES AND SEEN TOO MANY FUCKING TIMES HIM PULL HIS FUCKING BULLSHIT AND FLIP TOWN. HONESTLY IT FUCKING SUCKS. SO I AM CONSIDERING HIM TOWN BECAUSE I FEEL AS SCUM HE WOULD ACTUALLY FUCKING TRY TO DO SOMETHING.
HE IS DOING SOMETHING.

ARE YOU BLIND GODDAMNIT?

HE IS BEING IMPOSSIBLE TO READ.

HE IS PUSHING MISLYNCHES WHEN HE CAN.

HE IS CAUSING NOISE AND DISSONANCE IN THE THREAD.

HE IS BEING A SCUMBAG.

AND YOU ARE ONE TOO IF HE FLIPS, REGARDLESS, BECAUSE I BET MY ASS IF I GO BACK TO MOHO 1 THERE WILL BE SOME ABILITY TAHT SERAPHS CAN GIVE TO MAKE SCUM GODFATHERS.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #761 (isolation #72) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:04 pm

Post by Fate »

INHIM I RARELY MAKE CASES AND WHEN I DO YOU SHOULD SHEEP THEM.

WHERE THE HELL IS YOUR VOTE AT?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #763 (isolation #73) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:08 pm

Post by Fate »

OH DONT PLAY THAT GAME WITH ME.

"OH I DIDNT KNOW"

NO DONT PLAY THAT.

ESPECIALLY SINCE YUO DIDN'T INCLUDE A FUCKING FURCOLOW VOTE IN THAT POST

YOU'RE DEAD.

FURC FLIPS RED AND YOU ARE FUCKING DEAD DEAD.

YOU WERE 90% DEAD BEFORE, WITH THE 10% CAVEAT BEING IF YOU HAD SAID "SORRY FATE YOU'RE RIGHT I'LL VOTE FURC AND IF HE FLIPS SCUM I'LL UNDERSTAND IF YOU WANT ME DEAD"

BUT NO.

YOU DIDN'T.

YOU ARE CAUGHT IN THE GODDAMN HEADLIGHTS.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #766 (isolation #74) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:10 pm

Post by Fate »

WELL IT BETTER GODDAMN BE ON FURC+ANDY COMBOTOMBO HERE.

I SWEAR ANYONE WHO READS THESE PAGES AND DOESN'T MOVE THEIR VOTE TO FURC IS LOSING THEIR TOWN READ.

INHIM YOURS IS GONE.

ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU SAID "LOL FATE LOOK HOW TOWN YOU ARE" AND NOT "WELL THIS IS WHAT I THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU SAID"

INHIM DIES THIRD.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #767 (isolation #75) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:11 pm

Post by Fate »

Andrius wrote:I ACCEPT THE FACT THAT IF HE FLIPS RED I AM DEAD.
I ACCEPT THAT.
BUT I DON'T KNOW IF PLing FURCO ON DAY FUCKING FOUR IS OUR BEST PLAY FATE.
YOU DON'T ACCEPT THAT YOU DIDN'T SAY AS MUCH.

AND YOU'RE NOW-WHAT ARE YOU DOING-
TRYING TO AVOID FURCOLOW'S FLIP?

HOOOO ANDRIUS.

YOU.

YOU WERE SO AWESOME.

GETTING THAT VEZOK LYNCH DOWN PAT.

AND THIS IS WHAT IT COMES TO?

THIS IS SCUM ANDRIUS?

I GUESS YOU ARE THE MASTERMIND THEY ALL TALKED ABOUT.

BUT YOU BUDDIED THE WRONG TOWNIE.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #771 (isolation #76) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:13 pm

Post by Fate »

MAGUA DID YOU NOT SEE MY FURC->ANDRIUS->INHIM PROGRESSION>?

WHAT PART OF KATSUKI'S NAME DO YOU SEE IN THERE?

I JUST WANT HIM DEAD BECAUSE ITS BETTER THAN TRYING TO READ HIS USELESS ASS.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #776 (isolation #77) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:17 pm

Post by Fate »

THE FUCKING NERVE INDEED.

AND YOU KNOW WHY HE PUSHED IT ON VEZOK OVER FURC?

BECAUSE HE'S FUCKING SCUM WITH FURCOLOW

BRILLIANT ANDRIUS.

BUDDY ME AND AGM.

GET FURCOLOW IGNORED FOR A FEW DAYS.

COAST.

OH AND LOOK NOW ANDRIUS IS GOING BALLS TO THE WALL BECAUSE HE KNOWS HIS FENCE-SITTING WAS GONNA COST HIM.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #779 (isolation #78) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:18 pm

Post by Fate »

inHimshallibe wrote:
Fate wrote:WELL IT BETTER GODDAMN BE ON FURC+ANDY COMBOTOMBO HERE.

I SWEAR ANYONE WHO READS THESE PAGES AND DOESN'T MOVE THEIR VOTE TO FURC IS LOSING THEIR TOWN READ.

INHIM YOURS IS GONE.

ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU SAID "LOL FATE LOOK HOW TOWN YOU ARE" AND NOT "WELL THIS IS WHAT I THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU SAID"

INHIM DIES THIRD.
Welp. Let me try what you suggested.

What you said about Furcolow and making connections with living players and not dead ones is what I've come to expect from your gunslinging, game-saving attitude. You don't care about finding one scum at a time, you want the whole damn enchilada.
THATS WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT ME.

YOU ALREADY KNOW IM TOWN YOU SCUMBAG.

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE IMPLICATIONS OF WHAT I'VE FUCKING SAID.

BUT NO YOU'RE TAKING NO STANCE.

ANDRIUS WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT WITH INHIM IN YOUR FUCKIN SCUM QT?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #780 (isolation #79) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:19 pm

Post by Fate »

Magua wrote:Furcolow wasn't distracting any effort. Fate came in and had a spam-fest with Andrius, and then Katsuki joined in. *That's* what's distracting effort.

Fate, you were saying the same goddamn things about Guderian (as was Andrius), and look where that got you.

Andrius, *WHY* are you voting Furcolow if you think he's town? WHY? Are you *that* much of a sheep that you'll just BAH BAH BAH because *one* person says so?

What. The. Fuck.

@Fate:
VasudeVa read. Now.
NO.

I DON'T HAVE TIME WHEN I HAVE THREE SCUM IN MY SIGHTS.

I'M GOING TO BED NOW.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #812 (isolation #80) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:36 pm

Post by Fate »

I REFUSED BECAUSE I DIDN'T HAVE TIME.

LOOK AT FURCOLOW TRYING TO PAINT THAT AS A SCUMTELL.

LOOK AT HOW HE JUMPS FROM READ OT READ BASED ON WHATEVERS FUCKING VIABLE, AND ALL YOU CLOWNS CAN SAY IS "lol oh furcolowwww"

GOD DAMMNT
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #817 (isolation #81) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:12 pm

Post by Fate »

Nacho makes a convincing case.

GOD DAMMNTTTTT
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #818 (isolation #82) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:13 pm

Post by Fate »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: KATSUKI

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

NO COPS TOUCH FURC.

IF THERE'S NOT A BULLET IN HIS HEAD TOMORROW HE FUCKING DIES.

EVERYONE CLEAR ON THAT?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #819 (isolation #83) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:13 pm

Post by Fate »

-The world seems darker around Furcolow as of post 809...
OH AND LOOK WHAT I JUST MISSED.

THE GODS DEMAND RIGHTEOUS DEATH FOR FURC
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #848 (isolation #84) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:32 pm

Post by Fate »

Magua wrote:Screw this.

Fate, Katsuki + Furcolow isn't a scumteam. I've said it before. I'll say it again. Stop spazzing out. Vote someone who's really scum, like VasudeVa.

Furcolow is idiot VI.
Katsuki is idiot VI.
That's all there is to it. Pursuing these black holes of activity doesn't help you get reads on diddly/squat.

And before you go all CAPS LOCK RAGE on me, you were fucking wrong about Guderian, so just stop it. It's not amusing. It's not helpful, because you just let everyone else lurk through it disguised by your activity.

Hell, even Nachomamma has had more on-point content than you.

So start being protown and actually interacting with people you can get a read on.
IM STARTING TO GET BAD FUCKING VIBES FROM YOU.

I ALREADY HAVE A READ ON EVERYONE THAT I CAN READ.

THE REST DIE.

THE WAY THEY DIE=LYNCH.

IF YOU WANT TO REFUTE MY PLAYSTYLE THEN GO THE FUCK AHEAD, BUT IT WORKS.

BUT THE VIBE THAT WORRIES ME IS "you were wrong about Gude so shut the fuck up" OH YEAH? OH YEAH?

TRYING TO DISCREDIT MY READS BASED PASTS FLIPS?

1. SCUMMY AS HELL.
LOGICALLY FALLIBLE BECAUSE MY SCUM READ ON KITOARI WAS
RIGHT

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU DEFENDING? KATSUKI? FURC?
SOMEONE ELSE UNDER THE GUN?

"stop attackin these blavk holes of activity"

MEANS

"stop attacking people who are lurking"

WHAT THE FUCKIN FUCK?

SO WHAT IF I HAD DONE THAT D1? WHAT IF WE HAD LET KITOARI SKATE BY INTO THAT ENDLESS STATE OF "IM CATCHIN UP GUIZ I SWEAR" BULLSHIT THAT AGM IS DOING?

WE WOULDNT HAVE LYNCHED FUCKING SCUM.

MY PLAYSTYLE DOESNT "LET" PEOPLE LURK. IT LETS PEOPLE EITHER BE TOWN OR BE SCUM, AND THEY ARE DEALT WITH ACCORDINGLY.

YOUR TOWN READ IS GONE.

SHOT.

KAPUT.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #851 (isolation #85) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:00 pm

Post by Fate »

inHimshallibe wrote:Katsuki is a good lynch. We're getting close to optimal Day-length as well.

unvote
vote: Katsuki

Fate - I don't think Magua was ever calling you scum. This is a much worse thing overall for Magua, what with the discrediting but no scumread.
WHEN DID I EVER SAY HE WAS?

THATS MY POINT. HES TRYING TO GET ME TO CHANGE DIRECTION, TO ALTER MY SCUMREADS, CALLING ME TOWN ALL THE WHILE TO MAKE ME FEEL GOOD.

ALL THE WHILE TO USE ME AS HIS PUPPET AND LOOK LIKE THE "TOWNIE LEASHING FATE SO HE DOESNT GO ALL CRAZY LOOK HOW GOOD I AM"

IM HAVIN NONE OF IT
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #878 (isolation #86) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:43 am

Post by Fate »

WHY DOES NO ONE ELSE SEE WHAT IS SO BLOODY OBVIOUS TO ME.

FURC COMES UP WITH SQUIRREL REASONS TO UNVOTE KATSUKI.

RIGHT AFTER KATSUKI SAYS "HOLD ON GIVE ME DAYS LET ME SCRAP UP SOME FUCKING CONTENT"

1+FUCKING1.

FURCS LOGIC MAKES NO SENSE.

WHY CANT WE LYNCH HIM FIRST AGAIN?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #880 (isolation #87) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:49 am

Post by Fate »

Magua wrote:
Fate wrote:WHEN DID I EVER SAY HE WAS?

THATS MY POINT. HES TRYING TO GET ME TO CHANGE DIRECTION, TO ALTER MY SCUMREADS, CALLING ME TOWN ALL THE WHILE TO MAKE ME FEEL GOOD.

ALL THE WHILE TO USE ME AS HIS PUPPET AND LOOK LIKE THE "TOWNIE LEASHING FATE SO HE DOESNT GO ALL CRAZY LOOK HOW GOOD I AM"

IM HAVIN NONE OF IT
Tell me which of my scumreads you disagree with: Baby Spice, Jack, Nachomamma8, singersigner, VasudeVa
I DISAGREE WITH SINGERSINGER AND VV'S POT POSTS ARE STARTING TO MAKE ME FEEL A BIT BETTER.

IF ANDRIUS IS SCUM I DISAGREE WITH BABYSPICE.

I STILL HAVE GOOD FEELINGS FROM JACK'S PLAYSTYLE. HE'S VERY EASY TO CATCH AND HIS AGENDA IS MARKEDLY DIFFERENT FROM HIS BATSHIT TOWN POSTING.

NACHO ISN'T GIVING ME GOOD VIBES LIKE TOWNNACHO SHOULD BE.

IF WE HAD MULTI-DAY VIGS AND THEY ALL DIED, AND ALL MY SUSPECTS DIED, THE GAME WOULD LIKELY BE CLOSE TO OVER.

BUT THAT'S JUST THE THING.
YOUR SCUMREADS ARE FINE IF YOU'RE TOWN, EVEN IF I DON'T AGREE WITH ALL OF THEM.

YOU DON'T SEE ME GOING AROUND SAYING "YOURE RETARDED THESE PEOPLE AREN'T SCUM STOP FUCKING ATTACKING THEM"

THAT INTENSITY DOESN'T COME FROM TOWN. IT COMES FROM SOMEONE WHO KNOWS PEOPLE'S ALIGNMENTS.

THAT'S WHY I NO LONGER TRUST YOU MAGUA.

PEDIT: OH A FATE VOTE? THISLL BE FUN
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #881 (isolation #88) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:50 am

Post by Fate »

mothrax wrote:Meta has me second guessing the katsuki lynch. more vig bait than lynch bait. I am still not impressed with the way she has been (not) playing this game, but I don't really think it is scum-indicative, just kat indicative.

That said I am kind of at a loss for where to go...

rayfrost was scummy early on but I think that was my internalOMGUS acting up.

I see his points on baby spice actually.

the fact that there have been multiple wagons with a lot of steam irks me, since they get to L-2 or 3 and just die out... and they all have one thing in common. They are Fate driven, and fate is one of the first to jump ship. the VV and Furc wagons both.
(the one thing I don't like, people sheep fate to get him to shut up. fate knows this and takes advantage of the "imposing" personality...)

Lets try a new wagon. I would still be willing to hammer katsuki if the time comes, but mainly to get rid of a rediculously anti-town player.

Unvote; Vote Fate
Oh, well there's no reasoning here.

Stop drinking the crazy juice and wasting town's days, Mothrax.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #884 (isolation #89) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:59 am

Post by Fate »

I still don't get your brand of crazieness.

You're calling me scum because I drive a lot of wagons that die out after awhile?

I don't follow.

Ninja: Oh I see. TRUST ME I wanted to have a guilty on furc REAL REAL BAD. But that wouldn't have been worse for town. The way this day has played out has been pretty good for town, aka VV is startign to make sense. Magua's town cred has evaporated. Andrius has called for Furc to be investigated which means 2 for 1 scum once Furc flips, and Katsuki has proven unable to care about this game until he gets a wagon on him and THNE wants to stall.

I WANT KATSUKI DEAD AND DEAD BEFORE SATURDAY, HOW THE FUCK IS THIS GAME STALLING MY FAULT?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #891 (isolation #90) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:04 am

Post by Fate »

GOOD GOD LOOK AT HOW FURC'S POST DRIP WITH SCUM.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #907 (isolation #91) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:57 pm

Post by Fate »

This is classic Katsuki scum, go read [REDACTED]

"FATE IS VOTING ME HES SCUM!?!?!!!!"

Worthless OMGUS as he goes down.

FINISH HIM.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #908 (isolation #92) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:59 pm

Post by Fate »

Magua wrote:So, Fate (and, in general, everyone, but mostly Fate), when Katsuki flips town, are you going to be more suspicious or less suspicious of me?
GRAAAAH.

This is town madness Magua. No scum would say "hey look I'm saying X will flip town. Will I get town points after he flips?"

BUT GODDAMNT STOP TELLING ME WHO TO SUSPECT. THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THAT KATSUKI IS TOWN AND WHEN HE FLIPS SCUM THE EGG ON YOUR FACE WILL BE PRICELESS ENOUGH TO MAKE A GLORIOUS OMELETTE.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #934 (isolation #93) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:23 pm

Post by Fate »

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1751 (isolation #94) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:52 pm

Post by Fate »

Fuck my team, I want nacho to look me in the eyes and say he shot me for being scum.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1769 (isolation #95) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:27 pm

Post by Fate »

RayFrost wrote:
Fate wrote:Fuck my team, I want nacho to look me in the eyes and say he shot me for being scum.

> I was in your team.

You tryin' to say something to me, bud?
Your performance was the best, of course, fooling them all all the while.

What I'm TRYING to say is there was a LOT of rookie/lazy mistakes made by an overconfident team that lead to our loss.

I could list them, but the major ones are:
1. Thinking mothrasx was 100% sk
2. quickhammering with that knowledge
3. Giving Jack the memetic vig under some INSANE paranoia theory that people would "figure it out." If you had just given i tto RayFrost it wouldve been OVER.
4. If Inhim hadnt have CLAIMED scum it woulda been an easy 1.2.vote nacho win PUNCH after Ray died.
5. etc.

All the while I could do nothing but scream in the dead QT, so yeah, I'm pissed.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1776 (isolation #96) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:18 pm

Post by Fate »

Wait a sec.

Vi gave the town the win?

WHAT THE FUCKSHENANIGANS?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1779 (isolation #97) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:27 pm

Post by Fate »

Thats just an EXPLOITED FUCKIN LOOPHOLE.

TOWN WINS SHOULDNT BE GIVEN BECAUSE THE
WINNER
AKA SK, AKA NACHO, DECIDED TO SAY "YEAH ILL LET THEM WIN WITH ME"

BULLSHIT.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1780 (isolation #98) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:27 pm

Post by Fate »

ITS GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH WINCONS.

INHIM IS LYNCHED.

SINGER IS ENDGAMED.

THE

FUCKIN

END.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1782 (isolation #99) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:39 pm

Post by Fate »

YEAH BUT I LOST AND YOU WON?

AFTER HOW OUR RESPECTIVE FACTIONS PLAYED?

AFTER YOU HAMMERED INHIM INSTEAD OF GOING FOR THE SURVIVOR JOINT WIN?

HELL NO.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1814 (isolation #100) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:22 am

Post by Fate »

What discussion in the dead thread? How are you calling me childish for being upset over a poor modding decision that you AGREE yourself was not favorable?
Y'know, I'm reeeeeeally tempted to just do that.

And I'm also reeeeeeeally going to look like a horrible person when Nacho's plan fails, in spite of the warning I gave.

And I reeeeeeeeally don't think I'm going to care overmuch.
Looks like the last bit of "discussion" I saw in the dead thread, so don't act like it had been hashed out completely that nacho was going to be able to have a joint win.

At the start of day Nacho had a kill, Singer didn't.

That's an endgame situation.

Do you ASK scum, "hey, you just mislynched the last townie, its now 1:1 with you and a VT. You COULD nokill 3 times and have a draw... is that what you want?" NO YOU FUCKIN ENDGAME THE TOWNIE BECAUSE THATS THE NO BRAINER AUTO-WIN CONDITION.

The Town win condition could no longer be achieved BY TOWN at the start of the day. Singer could do NOTHING without Nacho's "mercy win"

Ergo, town loses.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1817 (isolation #101) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:33 am

Post by Fate »

SO CLOSE.

MY VIG.

MY VIGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1818 (isolation #102) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:34 am

Post by Fate »

I would've vigged a scumbuddy to confirm myself to.

FFFFFFFFFFFF
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1839 (isolation #103) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:38 am

Post by Fate »

This is what happens when you don't let people post in thread.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1842 (isolation #104) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:37 am

Post by Fate »

DODGE
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1845 (isolation #105) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:46 am

Post by Fate »

Have you ever watched your whole world crumble around you and there's nothing you can do?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”