Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:31 pm

Post by Fate »

REVERSE SKIM FTW>

Magua if Gude was ragequitting because I pissed him off, AS TOWN...

WHY THE FUCK WOULDN'T HE COME IN HERE AND SAY HE HATED ME, FUCK ME, SEE YA FUCKERS???

He didn't want to slip or do anymore damage.

OR he was just REALLY pissed at being caught as scum (see: Starbuck, UK, TheLongin, etc.) TWICE and just threw in the towel. This also points to on of his buddies bussing (and if scum want to keep me alive to frame me as said buser HOOOO BOI I'd be fine wiht not dying thanks)
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:44 pm

Post by Fate »

Katsuki wrote:ERG THIS GAME.

I am not going to read through 23 fucking pages (minus a few that I was here for).

MORE PIGGYBACKING. =.=b

Vote: Gud
Katsuki wrote:Seraphs also need to work on giving PRs to obvtownies that are not obvNKs, just sayin'.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:45 pm

Post by mothrax »

singersigner wrote:

I'll vote Gud when we've had
time to drain the life a little bit more
, and other people have been given the chance to speak.
now that I am on my computer I can do this:

LOLWUT!>!>!>!>!>

FOS: singersigner
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:45 pm

Post by Andrius »

I support Fate's views on Guderian.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:45 pm

Post by Fate »

Magua wrote:
@Fate, Andrius:
AGar opinions.
He finally posted in this game? I'll get to him when I see his posts >_>?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:45 pm

Post by Fate »

mothrax, singersinger is pretty town at the moment.

Please go back(?) to voting Gude.
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:48 pm

Post by mothrax »

@fate: I am voting gude still. consider that more of an IGMEOY
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:04 pm

Post by Fate »

AGar is scum.
AGar wrote:Quicklynch D1. Oy vey. At least you could have chosen Furcolow...

Magua relying too heavily on MoHO is bad. To think Vi would let MoCO be so easily read by going back to MoHO is foolish.

Setup speculation is also what really distracted the town in MoHO. That and lights/darkness.

(Hint: Don't spend too much time on it)

Guderian is nitpicking on things hardcore. I don't like him for it. Looks like I get to bust out my favorite analogy!

Gud's nitpicking is like the water that slips between a small crack in a rock right before the temperature starts swinging below and above freezing. It freezes. It thaws. It freezes again. It thaws. Each time it freezes, it expands a little, putting pressure on the rock, pushing the rock outwards over and over until the rock finally breaks.

Usually the rock is town.

Usually the water is scum.

Dislike RayFrost trying to derail the Gud suspicions with the newbie card.

Nacho targetting Magua emptily on D2. Dislike. (Post #291)

I'm on page 15. Let's brain the walls with Guderian and Nachomamma to start.

Baby Spice needs more focus from me.

Magua is prob-town in my eyes.

Need to re-read closer: VV, BS, Kit and Kat.

Might need to rescind the idea of braining the walls with Nacho.

Still. Of the opinion of braining the walls with Gud right now.

VOTE: Guderian
1. The analogy is cute, but it doesn't get into any real specifics. Just a fancy glossy way to justify a vote. IF I RECALL the only thing Gude was nitpicking at was Jack's lil slip, so he's exagerrating here as well/ That said I DONT think he is scum
with Gude
or Kitoari for the matter (the way he danced around that hammer-we'll get to that.)

2. He DISCOURAGES set-up speculation. Now, his MoHo reference is off because people didn't even really REALIZE what was going on (aka for at least the few couple days people didn't even KNOW that there were players in the game that weren't in the thread) now that we have a basic understanding of the set-up and how it works, then YES it should be speculated within reason like any other "open" set-up (aka mini normals, as to what is plausible or not.) SCUM POINTS
AGar wrote:
singersigner wrote:
AGar? Why not as vocal as usual? /realizes there's plenty of pages to be caught up on...
Mostly a hard slump.
But also I do feel I'm being adequately vocal here, calling what I see when it needs to be addressed.

In other news, Vezok was a heavy early bussing target in MoHO from me - he did his semi-ragequit-thing then. I say Gud's pulling this one out of the MoHO playbook. That'd make Fate totally scum with Gud... ... .... What?

Gud. Definitely linked to Kito.
VV. Terribad reasoning in errythang all up in thizzz bitch.

Andy gives me the heebie jeebies. I do not know why.

Magua wagon needs to be seriously dismantled. Asaply.
3. This is the first post (i'm pretty sure) after Magua lays down his AGar "case" and calls AGar a good lynch.

HIS RESPONSE? "magua is town yo dont be wagon him"

This 3a. Reinforces the fact that MAGUA IS INDEED TOWN YO
3b. Show's AGar's trying to deflect Magua's suspicions of him by calling him town instead of getting confrontational with him over the case or the points

He basically IGNORES the fact that Magua suspects him for his terri-bad:
AGar wrote:
Jack wrote:Magua is probably scum.
Nah, you're wrong on this one.

VV, stop being an obstinate prick, please.

Kitoari Iso...

Lurks, doesn't commit to any reads...

This feels too easy. But he can be lynched anyways, because I'm not gonna catch myself in that bullshit.

Baby Spice Iso...

Looks null to me at the moment. The nagging thing here is the whole "Scum seraph knows who to give powers to" in ISO#5, based on MoHO. I know Sottyrulez had to burn faith to get in touch with us, and they didn't know who they'd be talking to until they were in our QT. Scum generally tend to be more attentive to details in something like that, and considering that's a major cornerstone of the case on Andrius, it strikes me as sloppy and gives me a slightly town-leaning read.

I'd rather Gud be the play today, but Kit can go too.
Which Magua already pointed out (or at least I can see the implications) of how wishy washy this stance is. Its also why I don't believe AGar is scum with Kitoari because he woulda BUST DAT ASS. I think it was more a case of him going "hmmm many of my buddies [REDACTED] are on that "mislynch" so I'll stick to the "mislynch" Guderian"

The funny twist ending is Gude+Kit are probably BOTH scum so AGar scum was bussing the other team IMO without realizing it. AKA: LOL
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:39 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Vi wrote:-A small glow surrounds RayFrost as of post 547...
-RayFrost shines in radiant glory as of post 547...
Hello proof that scum seraph is messing with us~
Hello Town seraph too~

Not sure what this means yet though. >.>

---
BS is scum too.
BS wrote:That just rubs me wrong. The questions aren't too bad, but the quote name bit is ridicule Dismiss by ridicule(?)
I like to make fun of people. Sue me. Are you saying that this makes me likely to be scum?
BS wrote:iso #12. & 14 Quotes Magua saying that he'll continue to vote for Kit, then calls Magua caught scum. As far as I can see Magua's quotes are saying that Vas is going after easy lynches on lurkers, and not someone scummy.
2/10
Miss Baby Spice, studier of ISOs:
I went after people in this order ->
Guderian(voted), Mothrax, RF, Katsuki(voted), Kitoari, Magua(voted), BS(just recently).
Are all of them lurkers?

What do you think of the following people:
Magua
Katsuki
RF
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:49 pm

Post by Empking »

Though Gud is scum and the ragequitting only makes him more so, I'd like this day to last a couple of RL days in order to let the town Seraph to use his points and let any new town power roles use their ability.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:18 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Hey Vas. I like how you only address two of the half dozen or so iso's that I specifically referenced.

I also like how you dismissed my thoughts that you ridiculed someone (A way to downplay or dismiss their arguements without actually addressing them) as "likeing to make fun of people". Mot actually addressing their points properly. But then not addressing things properly is what you've done here.

What do I think of Magua, Katsuki, and RF?
me wrote:... it makes me think we have to take Magua's fairly seriously, and as town.
What do I think of Frosty?
me wrote:Definitely time to sheep
<snip>
Ray frost
<snip>

Those two seem right on the money so far
Think I made it pretty clear that I think they're both town.

Katsuki reminds me of her(?) play in
<redacted>
, where she flipped scum.

Dammit the rest of what I want to say about her is on the no no list too.

Definate scumspect.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:56 am

Post by RayFrost »

I disagree with your AGar-scum assessment, fate.

1. I've played with AGar a few times, modded a game with him in it (offsite), etc. His play so far is definitely more indicative of a slump / business than of alignment.

2. His ideas regarding moho may be inaccurate, but this is not a scumtell - it's a representation of his opinion of the major issue that game.

That said, I
would
like to see AGar reply to the points laid out against him.
don't you feel silly now?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:19 am

Post by Furcolow »

hey, agar, improvement on claiming doctor d1 and getting lynched by scum
glad to see we're on the same side
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:38 am

Post by RayFrost »

Ohaithar furcolow
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:47 am

Post by Furcolow »

pointless link is pointless
scumhunt or die
p.s. i'm bill murray
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:55 am

Post by RayFrost »

I suppose I should have said "respond to my point" instead of linking to it, eh? If you are going to merely avoid arguing your case, then you are admitting that your vote is based off of completely crap reasoning and is parked just to avoid being on the current likely lynch (aka: gud).

Thanks for at least not trying to hide the fact your vote is a throw away. Now I know who to look at next.

p.s. - you can make it easier for all of us by saying who your buddies are.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:56 am

Post by Empking »

RayFrost wrote:I suppose I should have said "respond to my point" instead of linking to it, eh? If you are going to merely avoid arguing your case, then you are admitting that your vote is based off of completely crap reasoning and is parked just to avoid being on the current likely lynch (aka: gud).

Thanks for at least not trying to hide the fact your vote is a throw away. Now I know who to look at next.

p.s. - you can make it easier for all of us by saying who your buddies are.
Sooooooooooooo fake.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:02 am

Post by Furcolow »

first off, i don't have any scumbuddies, but since you say i do i obviously do
secondly, i don't join wagons of players i feel might be town unless i feel they're going to be detrimental to the town. If Guderian wasn't being replaced, sure, I might hop on. I love a good bandwagon.

What is this hostility towards me? hurt town? angry scum? I'm leaning towards the latter! Happy with my vote.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:04 am

Post by Furcolow »

Also, you willing to stick your neck out for this lynch?
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:21 am

Post by RayFrost »

Sooo... how do you decide that somebody is 100% for sure, unequivocally scum? Try showing how you are s certain on me. I'm sure you've thought about this enough to come up with something other than "omg, you are telling people to not lynch one of your town reads."

There's no hostility, as I feel no rage or somesuch. This is how I play. Got a problem with it?

I'd be willing to stick my neck out for this lynch just as much as I would be with any lynch on someone I thought was scummy.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:34 am

Post by Vi »

Mini Vote Count:
Guderian (L-2) ~ Fate, Katsuki, Nachomamma8, mothrax, inHimshallibe, AGar, Baby Spice

Magua (L-7) ~ VasudeVa, Jack
RayFrost (L-7) ~ Empking, Furcolow
AGar (L-8) ~ Magua

Not Voting:
AlmasterGM, Andrius,
Baby Spice,
Guderian, singersigner, RayFrost
AGar -1 | AGM -1 | Andrius -1 | BS -1 | Emp -1 | Fate -1 | Furc -1 PROD1 1 | Gud -- | inHim 0 | Jack 0 | Kat 0 | Magua -1 | moth -1 | Nacho 0 | Ray -1 | sinsig -1 | Vas -1

-Searching for a replacement for Guderian...

--With 17 alive, it will take 9 to lynch.

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
|||
(98%)
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:10 am

Post by Jack »

unvote, vote:Gud
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:02 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

CATCHUP PART I

Page 6

Kitoari calling inHimshallibe vs Magua "interesting" with no comment is a great way to appear involved but not do anything. Since he later flipped scum instead of pushing a side, I'd bet one of inHim and Magua is scum.

inHim's #134 makes him the probtown side of the debate.

And Magua's #135 makes him the probscum side. Coaching the Seraph's to use neighborizer? The fuck?

Fate's #143 calls Magua+inHim town on Town. I disagre.

Guderian picks a fight with fate. Pretty stupid move of Guderian if he's scum, so I'd say say he's town.

AND ANDRIUS STOP STEALING ALL THE FUCKING GLOY VEZOK LYNCHAGE. MY RAGE WAS KEY AND I DESERVE THE GLORY BECAUSE I WAS THE ONE WHO ACTUALLY SUFFERED AT THE MISERABLE HANDS OF VEZOK'S MISERABLENESS. Although you can have credit for the faith thing, that was pretty protown.

Page 7

This Guderian wagon is bad. I don't like the inHim backs off Magua in #156...maybe they are both scum?

And here comes Kitoari-scum adding some steam to the wagon. This is definitely not a bus because Fate's wagons tend to go away if left alone, so adding juice is the last thing you want to do if Fate is going after your buddy.

Page 8

Magua likes Equinox in #182. No shit, everybody likes Equinox. Give us a real read.

I like the first part of mothrax's #186.
mothrax wrote:inhim, you spew a lot of shit with virtually nothing to back it up. Its nice that you are giving scum a townlist though, tells them who not to kill. Your self contradiction between your "two day pass" post and your "town list" post is noted.
Page 9

Andrius buddying up to inHim in #207 plus extra-forced adoption of the RAGE STYLE makes me think he is scum.

In fact, this whole page is just a giant buddying circlejerk between Katsuki, Andrius, and inhim.

VV in #222 ... GOD FUCKING DAMNIT VV, DON'T MAKE ME THINK YOU ARE SCUM AGAIN. I'm not even going to bother trying to read you this game. It always fails.

Page 10

mothrax bring's up inHim's "townlist" again. inHim says it was just an expression of pleasure with the lynch result. The more I think about this, the lest I like it. First, the list of people selected appears totally random. Why are the first people on the wagon any more likely to be town? Second, the "expressing pleasure" excuse seems like it was made up afterwards. If you want to express pleasure, you could just YELL IN ALL CAPS LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE. You don't need to buddy up with a townlist.

Andrius gives his reads in #223. There basically are none.
Andrius wrote:Not sure on Katsuki yet.
Guderian is leaning scum.
mothrax... I'm not sure. I'd actually have to look at his stuff instead of just breezing through the game on a cloud like I've done.
So he's NOT SURE about two of the people that have the highest post content thus far, and he thinks the obvmislynch is scum. Andrius is coasting along here by repeating the popular opinion and doing no research of his own.

Fate/Jack calling the Kitoari scum right now gives them massive town points, because they could have just gone straightup for Guderian.

Page 11

Baby Spice acts scummy, Jack asks town.

YESSSS VEZOK PWNZORED - GLORIOUS.

Page 12

Empking's #277 comes just 2 hours after his abscense was noted. He immediately bandwagons. This REEKS of scum lurking and then coming when called.

RayFrost gets townpoints for calling out Empking in #296.

I don't like Nacho's entrance in to the game, but I do like his vote, so he's null for now. Anybody have a meta on whether Nacho busses as scum or not?

Page 13

Vi wrote:Vote Count IV: Fierce clashes
Guderian (L-4) ~ inHimshallibe, Andrius, Kitoari, mothrax, VasudeVa, Empking
Jack (L-8) ~ Guderian, Magua
mothrax (L-8) ~ Baby Spice, RayFrost
Kitoari (L-8) ~ Equinox, Jack
Magua (L-9) ~ Nachomamma8
Look at that Guderian wagon. Kitoari adding the steam, and then Empking furthering it. Helllllllllllllloooooooooooooooo scumteam.

Magua starts talking about setup. Blah blah blah.

Andrius finally gets some reads. Says Baby Spice is scum. The evidence for the read is meh, and I don't like it that much because it was already established 2 pages ago. Given that Kitoari-scum was running around I don't like this counter-wagon at all.

But then Baby Spice shows up and furthers his scuminess by just doing some setup-spec and no scumhunting, SOOOO maybe he's scum after all.

Katsuki's #323 still talking about vezoklynch and setup spec when there's MOUNTAINS of other stuff to analyze looks bad.

Page 14

Katsuki, stop setup speculating and start scumhunting, HERE I'LL EVEN POST IN ALL CAPS SO YOU CAN READ IT. MORE SCUMHUNTING. PLZ K THX.

Baby Spice makes herself look even summier.

inHim shows up and does nothing, sup scum.

Didn't read Fate's wall, but I like the TL;DR a Lot MINUS Guderian. Even so, though, it's a really solid list.

And then Andrius comes in and buddies with Fate, SURPRISE SURPRISE. This guy is definitely a Questionable Individual(TM).

Page 15

Empiking's #351 is scummy because, as Fate points out, he's just asking questions that have already been answered, and 2) It doesn't contribute FUCKING ANYTHING. Note: he later demonstates he is not reading the thread in #359.

---

I'll finish later, but right now...

TOWN
AlmasterGM
Fate
Jack

PROBTOWN
RayFrost
mothrax
Guderian

NULL
AGar
Nachomamma8
VasudeVa
SingerSinger
Furcolow

QUESTIONABLE INDIVIDUALS
Andrius
Baby Spice
Katsuki

SCUM
Empking
inHimshallibe
Magua
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:12 am

Post by Magua »

@Almaster:
AGar opinion. Please don't say "null" without at least addressing the things that he's posted.

Given that Guderian is at L-1, if you disagree with the lynch, why are you not voting someone different? Why give three scumreads and then vote none of them?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:17 am

Post by Empking »

AlmasterGM wrote:Empking's #277 comes just 2 hours after his abscense was noted.[snip]This REEKS of scum lurking and then coming when called.
1. On the first day (by which I mean with 24 hours of day starting) 2 hours doesn't even approach "just". Anything under 10 minutes is not "just" and even then its probably a coincidence.
Page 13

Vi wrote:Vote Count IV: Fierce clashes
Guderian (L-4) ~ inHimshallibe, Andrius, Kitoari, mothrax, VasudeVa, Empking
Jack (L-8) ~ Guderian, Magua
mothrax (L-8) ~ Baby Spice, RayFrost
Kitoari (L-8) ~ Equinox, Jack
Magua (L-9) ~ Nachomamma8
Look at that Guderian wagon. Kitoari adding the steam, and then Empking furthering it. Helllllllllllllloooooooooooooooo scumteam.
You're basing that analysis on most of the town being wrong and Gud and Kit not being scum together right? You might want to wait for the flip before doing that.
Page 15

Empiking's #351 is scummy because, as Fate points out, he's just asking questions that have already been answered, and 2) It doesn't contribute FUCKING ANYTHING. Note: he later demonstates he is not reading the thread in #359.
1. They weren't answered. At all. Fate was mistaken about thinking he answered my question and there were two other questions.
2. Yes it doesn't contribute anything. Its not like the question to Fate and Andy are the ONLY reasons for Gud being alive right now. No, not at all.
3. Er no because Fate never answered the question. He was referring to a post he never made.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”