AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:34 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Why Vezok? I'll tell you.

VEZOK SINGLE-HANDEDLY LOSES GAMES FOR THE TOWN.

Because he NEVER posts content and he NEVER justifies reads ... but he posts JUST ENOUGH so that he doesn't get replaced so you have to deal with his SCUMMY, UNREADABLE ASS THE ENTIRE FUCKIN GAME. And it's not like he shapes up under pressure, either. There could be six different people yelling at him and he won't do SHIT about it.

Then, when he gets a PR, HE NEVER FUCKIN USES IT, SO IT IS COMPLETELY WASTED. COMMMMPLEEETLY. WASTED. DOWN. THE. GODDANED. DRAIN.

AND THEN, when you finally get to lylo, he's sitting there and you're like, "Hey vezok, what ever happened to that PR you had?" and he's like "LOL IM A HUGE FUCKIN NOOB AND I FORGOT TO USE IT EXCEPT FOR THE ONEEEE TIME .... when I used it ON SCUM, so it can't be confirmed. LOL."

And then you lynch him, and then he flips town, and you're like

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK VEZOK.

This is the one lynch that EVERYONE can get behind because vezok will ALWAYS be scum sooner or later, so you might as well just deal with it SOONER so he doesn't accidentally get a PR or get a PR wasted on him.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:14 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

If we lynch in the next three hours this will be the most glorious day of my life.

1) Lose game because of vezok.
2) SAME-DAY VENGEANCE.

Yessssssssss.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Guys we need to get this hammer in under two pages.

We HAVE to.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #5) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:32 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Andrius.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (isolation #6) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

RayFrost wrote:Post for Andrius that I was typing before equi posted:

Seriously guys, the idea of quick lynching to hope for getting scum is stupid. I disapprove heavily. Saying "let's let the seraphs do all the work and not do anything but randomly lynch peoples and hope we get lucky" is the pinnacle of pro-scum play, in my opinion.

Regardless of the lack of PRs or such, continuing this path is beyond the edge of foolishness. I can (if stretching myself) understand D1, but the fact you are trying to extend this to D2 is bad (and you DO NOT KNOW if there are other PRs, IIRC - the mod hasn't confirmed either way).
no you don't understand, that lynch was the most fuckin' protown thing that ever happened.

no regrets. none at all.

I'm gonna go bask in the glory of that for a little bit, BRB.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:19 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

God I go away for a day and BAM - POSSSSTINGGGGGG. I'm heading back up to school this weekend too, so I'm going to be
V/LA until Monday.
I should be able to get a few posts in before then, though - I'm just not going to be as up-to-date as I'd like to be.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (isolation #8) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:16 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Wow, I've been away for what - a weekend? - and I missed an ENTIRE day. I'll be caught up by either tonight or tomorrow night.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (isolation #9) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:02 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

CATCHUP PART I

Page 6

Kitoari calling inHimshallibe vs Magua "interesting" with no comment is a great way to appear involved but not do anything. Since he later flipped scum instead of pushing a side, I'd bet one of inHim and Magua is scum.

inHim's #134 makes him the probtown side of the debate.

And Magua's #135 makes him the probscum side. Coaching the Seraph's to use neighborizer? The fuck?

Fate's #143 calls Magua+inHim town on Town. I disagre.

Guderian picks a fight with fate. Pretty stupid move of Guderian if he's scum, so I'd say say he's town.

AND ANDRIUS STOP STEALING ALL THE FUCKING GLOY VEZOK LYNCHAGE. MY RAGE WAS KEY AND I DESERVE THE GLORY BECAUSE I WAS THE ONE WHO ACTUALLY SUFFERED AT THE MISERABLE HANDS OF VEZOK'S MISERABLENESS. Although you can have credit for the faith thing, that was pretty protown.

Page 7

This Guderian wagon is bad. I don't like the inHim backs off Magua in #156...maybe they are both scum?

And here comes Kitoari-scum adding some steam to the wagon. This is definitely not a bus because Fate's wagons tend to go away if left alone, so adding juice is the last thing you want to do if Fate is going after your buddy.

Page 8

Magua likes Equinox in #182. No shit, everybody likes Equinox. Give us a real read.

I like the first part of mothrax's #186.
mothrax wrote:inhim, you spew a lot of shit with virtually nothing to back it up. Its nice that you are giving scum a townlist though, tells them who not to kill. Your self contradiction between your "two day pass" post and your "town list" post is noted.
Page 9

Andrius buddying up to inHim in #207 plus extra-forced adoption of the RAGE STYLE makes me think he is scum.

In fact, this whole page is just a giant buddying circlejerk between Katsuki, Andrius, and inhim.

VV in #222 ... GOD FUCKING DAMNIT VV, DON'T MAKE ME THINK YOU ARE SCUM AGAIN. I'm not even going to bother trying to read you this game. It always fails.

Page 10

mothrax bring's up inHim's "townlist" again. inHim says it was just an expression of pleasure with the lynch result. The more I think about this, the lest I like it. First, the list of people selected appears totally random. Why are the first people on the wagon any more likely to be town? Second, the "expressing pleasure" excuse seems like it was made up afterwards. If you want to express pleasure, you could just YELL IN ALL CAPS LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE. You don't need to buddy up with a townlist.

Andrius gives his reads in #223. There basically are none.
Andrius wrote:Not sure on Katsuki yet.
Guderian is leaning scum.
mothrax... I'm not sure. I'd actually have to look at his stuff instead of just breezing through the game on a cloud like I've done.
So he's NOT SURE about two of the people that have the highest post content thus far, and he thinks the obvmislynch is scum. Andrius is coasting along here by repeating the popular opinion and doing no research of his own.

Fate/Jack calling the Kitoari scum right now gives them massive town points, because they could have just gone straightup for Guderian.

Page 11

Baby Spice acts scummy, Jack asks town.

YESSSS VEZOK PWNZORED - GLORIOUS.

Page 12

Empking's #277 comes just 2 hours after his abscense was noted. He immediately bandwagons. This REEKS of scum lurking and then coming when called.

RayFrost gets townpoints for calling out Empking in #296.

I don't like Nacho's entrance in to the game, but I do like his vote, so he's null for now. Anybody have a meta on whether Nacho busses as scum or not?

Page 13

Vi wrote:Vote Count IV: Fierce clashes
Guderian (L-4) ~ inHimshallibe, Andrius, Kitoari, mothrax, VasudeVa, Empking
Jack (L-8) ~ Guderian, Magua
mothrax (L-8) ~ Baby Spice, RayFrost
Kitoari (L-8) ~ Equinox, Jack
Magua (L-9) ~ Nachomamma8
Look at that Guderian wagon. Kitoari adding the steam, and then Empking furthering it. Helllllllllllllloooooooooooooooo scumteam.

Magua starts talking about setup. Blah blah blah.

Andrius finally gets some reads. Says Baby Spice is scum. The evidence for the read is meh, and I don't like it that much because it was already established 2 pages ago. Given that Kitoari-scum was running around I don't like this counter-wagon at all.

But then Baby Spice shows up and furthers his scuminess by just doing some setup-spec and no scumhunting, SOOOO maybe he's scum after all.

Katsuki's #323 still talking about vezoklynch and setup spec when there's MOUNTAINS of other stuff to analyze looks bad.

Page 14

Katsuki, stop setup speculating and start scumhunting, HERE I'LL EVEN POST IN ALL CAPS SO YOU CAN READ IT. MORE SCUMHUNTING. PLZ K THX.

Baby Spice makes herself look even summier.

inHim shows up and does nothing, sup scum.

Didn't read Fate's wall, but I like the TL;DR a Lot MINUS Guderian. Even so, though, it's a really solid list.

And then Andrius comes in and buddies with Fate, SURPRISE SURPRISE. This guy is definitely a Questionable Individual(TM).

Page 15

Empiking's #351 is scummy because, as Fate points out, he's just asking questions that have already been answered, and 2) It doesn't contribute FUCKING ANYTHING. Note: he later demonstates he is not reading the thread in #359.

---

I'll finish later, but right now...

TOWN
AlmasterGM
Fate
Jack

PROBTOWN
RayFrost
mothrax
Guderian

NULL
AGar
Nachomamma8
VasudeVa
SingerSinger
Furcolow

QUESTIONABLE INDIVIDUALS
Andrius
Baby Spice
Katsuki

SCUM
Empking
inHimshallibe
Magua
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (isolation #10) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:04 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Can we stop with the useless noise? Yes, Furcolow is a giant VI and troll (and apparently has a guilty on him?). He can be dealt with without feeding him.

That being said, the Guderian lynch was terrible. Scum can and will be found in it.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (isolation #11) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:13 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

I have been V/LA, Fate. And I just started doing my re-read. So no, I haven't voted, but last time I checked being V/LA and then getting caught up wasn't a scumtell. It's also not fishing when you say, "The policy for lynching someone that is guilty by way of investigation is good play" and then I say, "oh, there's a guilty." That would be reading and clarifying.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (isolation #12) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:17 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (isolation #13) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:18 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Page 16

Nacho continues to be unimpressive, but I still like his votes.

More discussion about Guderian scum, which I continue to disagree with (and ho hum, I was right).

Page 17

For some reason, I don't like singersinger's posts. I can't out my finger on it exactly, but it's sort of this, "what am I reading and why does this matter," feel … which ultimately feels scummy because it feels like noise.

Oh good, and Empking agrees (and now I know he's town, SOOOO).

Magua lurker vote on AGar is terrible. Screams scum excuse to vote-park.

Page 18

I agree with Fate that the Guderian wagon smells bad. However, I'm more sold on Andrius or inHim than VV (although i concede I have zero ability to read VV at all).

Fate's case on Kitoari is, of course, solid.

RayFrost continues to be town.

Page 19

Do not like AGar's catchup post. It is really unsubstantiated, which is fine if you are nailing all the right targets, but he's not. BUUUT apparently he's town. Grah.

Furcolow's entrance is terrrrrrribad.

Page 20

More Furcolow garbage. The RayFrost analysis is just .. ew.

singersinger's kitoari vote also sets me the wrong way, just like her previous post.
Furcolow wrote:that was the avatar of hoopla, a scum I caught in lylo
thanks for posting it and reviving my desire to lead this town
lol k.

wtf why are there so many bad posts from furlowcow in a row?

my motivation to continue has been severely damaged.

Page 21

singersinger wrote:Don't agree yet, but this is promising. I'm with Fate on Kit right now. Gud's forthcoming.
Yeah, I have to wait until some more people get on the wagon so I don't stick out and can continue buddying! Seriously, this post is SOOO bad I'm throwing the vote down right now.

Vote: singersinger

Page 23

Fate you are acting town but this Guderian > Magua wagon business from you is bugging me.

I agree with Nacho, Magua > Guderian.

WHY DO I AGREE WITH ALL MY SCUM READ'S SCUM READS AND DISAGREE WITH ALL MY TOWN READ'S SCUM READS.

I'm LOOVVIN the nacho VCA too.
Kitoari (LYNCH) ~ Equnox, Jack, Nachomamma8, Fate, Katsuki, Furcolow, singersinger, inHimshallibe, Magua, Empking
singersinger + magua scum makes my day. I don't really have any love for Katsuki right now either, so that'd be swell as well.

Page 24

singersinger wrote:How do you think Magua is town? He's been a consistent null read for me this whole time.
Of course your BUDDY is a null read. Of course. The rest of this post is a gem, too. Mostly fence-sitting / crappy if/ors.
Definitely time to sheep Fate and Ray frost and Vote Gud

Those two seem right on the money so far.

FOS Vas But Gud lynch first. Vas iso #9-15 looks pretty bad to me, and I suspect that VasScum is the message intended by #526 being smoked.
Hi scum.

Man, I know why inHim was getting all upset that I called him scum. He's nothing compared to the monstrosities running around.

TOWN
AlmasterGM
Fate
Jack
RayFrost

PROBTOWN
mothrax

NULL
VasudeVa
Nachomamma8
Katsuki

QUESTIONABLE INDIVIDUALS
Andrius
inHimshallibe
Baby Spice

SCUM
singersinger
Fucolow
Magua

…as of page 25. have to go to a funeral tomorrow and the day after, so
V/LA until Friday.

Also,
vote: singersinger
again in case Vi missed it in the wall.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:43 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Catchup Part III - The Finale!

*Coming tonight to a mafia forum near you.*

This page and the last are pretty hawt, at a glance.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (isolation #15) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:50 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

This whole catchup thing isn't working so I am just fucking it, skimming, and then going from here. SORRY but that's the best I can do. And, there's recent stuff to work with, so.

1) I was wrong about Fate being town but I was RIGHT about the Andrius/Fate buddying action. So that's fine. However, since my read was on Andrius I'm now paranoid about some megasupersecret bussing scheme.

See, Fate was on board with the Andrius buddying until the VERY end. When the Andrius-scum theories started to surface.

And then, suddenly, it was busbusbusbus. Which is exactly what SCUMFATE would do.

BUUUUT then that also would have meant they decided to buddy the whole time in the quicktopic, which is a MEH strategy…EXXCEPT for the face that, throughout the game, Fate did very little bussing and lots of voting for town. So, that might have been the scum strategy, but it's not CERTAIN.

In any case, I think we can backburner Andrius for now, but still have him on watch.

2) singersinger is still scum. iso is very revealing. also, all her contributions are insubstantial. For example, the latest:
singersinger wrote:ok, so...AGM has decided to vote me, when he has me listed as scum with both Furcolow AND Magua...both of whom have more votes than me (granted, Magua only has one, but for the sake of the argument…)
What? How does this make ANY sense?

3) I still think mothrax is town. That wagon is bad. inHim also gets town points for calling Fatescum.

4) Baby Spice is acting scummy but she seems like the type to always act scummy. Does anyone have meta on this?

5) Magua is still scum, too.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (isolation #16) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:54 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

sup
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (isolation #17) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:07 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

I'm not Vas, and I find that comparison (intentional or not) highly insulting.

That being said: MAAAAYBE my skimming was a little too skimmy.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (isolation #18) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:47 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

singersinger wrote:HEY ANDRIUS. DOES THIS REMIND YOU OF ANYONE? LOLZ.
hey you can't play that game when you know I'm skimming GIMME THE CONTEXT
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:18 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

I buy all the Baby Spice is acting scummy arguments, but for some reason I'm getting that vibe that those are arising out of stupidity and not actual scumminess.

So, I'll ask again - does anyone have meta on this?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:11 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Well, you're currently voting Baby Spice.

So I'm going to go ahead and assume you have considered ALL RELEVANT INFORMATION.

And
Unvote. Vote: Baby Spice
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (isolation #21) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:49 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Hi Seraphs.

I like your scumreads. Especially singersinger.

Unfortunately, you are very wrong about me being a Serial Killer. I am not really sure what I can do to defend against your evidence, since it's technically TRUE ... but, I'm not

That is all.

Any questions
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:13 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

ATTN: GOD - Do you have any reasons to believe I'm SK other than this "AGM wasn't here" nonsense?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1046 (isolation #23) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:40 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Andrius wrote:AGM WHY YOU ALWAYS 3RD PARTY BRO?
I'M NOT YOU'VE GOT IT ALL WRONG. I SWEAR.

AND NOW I HAVE A HOLY MISSION TO GO FIND THE SK? WHICH WILL BE EXTREMELY DIFFICULT?

DEAR GOD.

WHY HATH THOUGH FORSAKEN ME.

Anywho, since I know from PERSONAL EXPERIENCE that this "who was online at what time" stuff doesn't always match up, I think we should just skip the spec and go with lynching the obvscum.

Aka singersinger/babyspice. VV I suck at reading, but he always seems scummy so I'd be down.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1048 (isolation #24) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:43 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Is that post from the Seraphs or Andrius?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1050 (isolation #25) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:46 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

I did enjoy it.

A lot more than I'm enjoying right now, anyway.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (isolation #26) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:52 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Andrius wrote:Unless that was the Seraphs taking justice into their own hands every day. :/
I'm pretty sure the Seraphs wouldn't say I was SK if that were the case.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1075 (isolation #27) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:04 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Disagree, his vote is in a very good place.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1079 (isolation #28) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:13 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

HERP DERP

FIRST IM SK

NOW IM MAFIA

DESPITE THE EVIDENCE BEING TOTALLY CONDITIONAL TO SK AND NOT LINKING TO MAFIA AT ALL.

WUT.

Protip for future games: When scum, do not panic. Remain calm. Panicking is scummy.

As far as answering the ACTUAL question, I forgot I was voting Baby Spice. Don't worry, we can change that.
Unvote. Vote: singersinger
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (isolation #29) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:18 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Andrius, see here's my take on Baby Spice v singersinger.

Baby Spice is the obvscum. She will always be the obvscum. She can be dealt with WHENEVER we feel like it. Not really sure who to lynch? Cool, there is the default of Baby Spice, let's roll.

singersinger, on the other hand, is slippery. She will try and go hide under the rug and activelurk. she should be dealt with now while her scumminess is still apparent.

Also you can think I'm SK all you want. 1) You will be proven wrong and 2) even if I was SK, I would still be trying to act protown and catch scumz, so my arguments are legitimate.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (isolation #30) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:26 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

greek mythology was just absurd don't use it as an example. besides, I PERSONALLY did not participate in whatever absurdness went on later. I called Jack scum on Day 1 and tried to take that to the bank BUUUT NO.

But let's not rehash that.

singersinger is JUST AS scummy as Baby Spice. VOTES PLOX.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (isolation #31) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:51 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

k fine we can wait.

but I maintain my stance.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (isolation #32) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:53 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

And your point is?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (isolation #33) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:59 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

So you're slippery obvscum.

I don't get what the point of arguing this semantics is. I have clearly stated my position that I believe you and Baby Spice are both scummy. So if you are trying to trap me into some silly argument like, "LOL LOOK HE SAID ONE THING BUT ACTUALLY ANOTHER LOLWUTNOW" it isn't going to work.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1155 (isolation #34) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:19 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Soooooo can we lynch yet?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1157 (isolation #35) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:26 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

inHimshallibe wrote:Well, hell. I guess I'll let VV off the chain for now. Really liked the last post.

I need to post more. I've been really busy. :(
the fuck? are you serious? It didn't say anything that everybody didn't already know.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (isolation #36) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:07 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Unvote. Vote: Baby Spice

OH MAN GUYZ, LOOK HOW SCUMMMMMMY THAT HAMMER IS AGM IS SOOOOOOO SCUMMY.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (isolation #37) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:15 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Minus the whole no-kill-timing argument, I think I have only actually been accused of scummy play twice or so. Both times by Jack. And both times it was pretty random and dumb.

Sooo yeah.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (isolation #38) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:29 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Robot Love.

Also, this game.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1174 (isolation #39) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:55 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Oh cool.

Vote: singersinger
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (isolation #40) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:57 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

And oh look, no "SK" kill.

Which made me just think of something.

SK that doesn't HAVE to kill every "night?"

Since when have games fucking had those?

(Although the fact that I'M THE ONE bringing this up will undoubtedly spawn WIFE-theories about SK-AGM somehow foregoing his SK kill)
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1192 (isolation #41) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:11 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

RayFrost wrote:Suddenly, in his very next content post, inhim becomes questinable instead of scum.
It was a catchup post, so my "next post" was really 15 game-pages later.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (isolation #42) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:27 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

RayFrost wrote:AGM. You only replied to part of my issue. You failed to make virtually any mention of inhim. The fact it is Fifteen MF'ing pages just emphasizes my main issue.
He posted a lot less and when he did post it was less noticeable. I guess this is arguably scummy, but there were so many other scumtastic people that he kinda fell off my radar.

Anyway, lynching singersinger today is clearly the play. No need to delay. (check out that rhyming action)
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (isolation #43) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

ITT: Nacho pwns singersinger.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (isolation #44) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:57 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Vi wrote:-Today is a double day! The battery has been refilled. The battery will not reset in between lynches.
Sounds like a perfect opportunity to lynch singersinger and then quicklynch VV for MAXIMUM BATTERY CONVERSION.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1274 (isolation #45) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:16 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Hito wrote:AGM is town: "OH MAN GUYZ, LOOK HOW SCUMMMMMMY THAT HAMMER IS AGM IS SOOOOOOO SCUMMY." I suppose it's too much to hope that's not a thing townies won't petulantly fart on to the thread...
It seems my sarcasm was completely lost over the internet.

Baby Spice lynch was happening that day. And even if it wasn't, it was going to happen at
some point.
There was zero reason to delay. ZERO.

Of course, I knew that somebody would find a reason to call my hammer scummy anyway. Because that what happens with those sorts of things - if someone everyone thought was town had hammered Baby Spice and she flipped scum, we'd all be rejoicing the brilliant hammer. But when I hammer and she flips town, I'm suddenly scum. Thus my COMMENT.

Anyway, I'm flipping town, but you might as well make the lynch fast (so the seraphs get maximum faith).
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1275 (isolation #46) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:17 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

My top two picks for scum are singersinger (who I have been very consistent about and am 99% sure is scum) and VV (who I see as being increasingly, not decreasingly, scummy)
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1282 (isolation #47) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

:(
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum