mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:21 am

Post by mothrax »

Rayfrost, I have read that last bullet like five times and I don't get it... Rephrase?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:50 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

This whole catchup thing isn't working so I am just fucking it, skimming, and then going from here. SORRY but that's the best I can do. And, there's recent stuff to work with, so.

1) I was wrong about Fate being town but I was RIGHT about the Andrius/Fate buddying action. So that's fine. However, since my read was on Andrius I'm now paranoid about some megasupersecret bussing scheme.

See, Fate was on board with the Andrius buddying until the VERY end. When the Andrius-scum theories started to surface.

And then, suddenly, it was busbusbusbus. Which is exactly what SCUMFATE would do.

BUUUUT then that also would have meant they decided to buddy the whole time in the quicktopic, which is a MEH strategy…EXXCEPT for the face that, throughout the game, Fate did very little bussing and lots of voting for town. So, that might have been the scum strategy, but it's not CERTAIN.

In any case, I think we can backburner Andrius for now, but still have him on watch.

2) singersinger is still scum. iso is very revealing. also, all her contributions are insubstantial. For example, the latest:
singersinger wrote:ok, so...AGM has decided to vote me, when he has me listed as scum with both Furcolow AND Magua...both of whom have more votes than me (granted, Magua only has one, but for the sake of the argument…)
What? How does this make ANY sense?

3) I still think mothrax is town. That wagon is bad. inHim also gets town points for calling Fatescum.

4) Baby Spice is acting scummy but she seems like the type to always act scummy. Does anyone have meta on this?

5) Magua is still scum, too.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:53 am

Post by Jack »

vote:almaster
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:54 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

sup
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:12 am

Post by Andrius »

BABY SPICE.
GAH.
VIG CANNOT BE SCUM.
VIG CANNOT BE SCUM.
NEVER.
VIG CAN BE DUMB AS FUCK, BUT SCUM-VIG IS JUST WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS.

RayFrost: I feel like BS is scum, but I highly doubt he's the Fate-buddy. I feel like VV/Nacho is the Fatebuddy. (SPEAKING OF WHICH WHERE IS THE NACOMEISTER?)
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:14 am

Post by Andrius »

OH HEY VAS.
MAGUA FLIPPED TOWN.
DIDJA' SEE THAT ONE?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:07 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

I'm not Vas, and I find that comparison (intentional or not) highly insulting.

That being said: MAAAAYBE my skimming was a little too skimmy.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:23 am

Post by Andrius »

That was meant for Vas though, AGM. :P
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:51 am

Post by Baby Spice »

RayFrost wrote:
Baby Spice wrote:
>Lolscumslip - AGar didn't even come close to posting enough to be obvtown
and exactly where have I said in any way shape or form that I believe that Agar was a vig hit?
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:55 am

Post by Andrius »

singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by singersigner »

Yay! I'm out of the hospital!

Aaanyway...
AlmasterGM wrote:This whole catchup thing isn't working so I am just fucking it, skimming, and then going from here. SORRY but that's the best I can do. And, there's recent stuff to work with, so.
HEY ANDRIUS. DOES THIS REMIND YOU OF ANYONE? LOLZ.
AlmasterGM wrote:2) singersinger is still scum. iso is very revealing. also, all her contributions are insubstantial. For example, the latest:
singersinger wrote:ok, so...AGM has decided to vote me, when he has me listed as scum with both Furcolow AND Magua...both of whom have more votes than me (granted, Magua only has one, but for the sake of the argument…)
What? How does this make ANY sense?
That's what I was saying! lol. Why would you vote for me when your other two scum targets were more likely to be lynched than I was? And you were definitely wrong about one of your scum reads.
I
know you're wrong about another. And your third has been seemingly pronounced town by everyone. I know you're skimming and all, and it must be very hard for you to keep up with this game, but would you care for another chance to list your top three suspects?

So what again about my ISO is revealing?

VOTE: BabySpice cuz she's being crazy.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:47 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

singersinger wrote:HEY ANDRIUS. DOES THIS REMIND YOU OF ANYONE? LOLZ.
hey you can't play that game when you know I'm skimming GIMME THE CONTEXT
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:06 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

So Andy, RayFrost. You are maintaining that the "Sniped" represents the scum night kills then and not vig hits?
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:08 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Baby Spice wrote:
RayFrost wrote:
Baby Spice wrote:
>Lolscumslip - AGar didn't even come close to posting enough to be obvtown
and exactly where have I said in any way shape or form that I believe that Agar was a vig hit?
This plus This plus This

Oh, nevermind. You think
sniped
is the vig power. 'kay. Just got tht. Where does the scum NK fit in all this, then?
don't you feel silly now?
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:09 pm

Post by singersigner »

AlmasterGM wrote:
singersinger wrote:HEY ANDRIUS. DOES THIS REMIND YOU OF ANYONE? LOLZ.
hey you can't play that game when you know I'm skimming GIMME THE CONTEXT
Wait what? I was just referencing a game I played with Andrius that went way over my head so I just started reading along since that's all I could do. It was moving too fast for me to actually give any sort of content, so I ended up sucking massive monkey balls. It's actually the game I was referring to before when I told Empking that I was playing this game for Andrius to make up for that one.

Granted...I don't think it's really done a massive amount to fix my rep in Andrius' eyes, but hey, I just got out of the hospital, give a girl a break. :P

I'll do a better reread of the latest shinanigans tonight.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:12 pm

Post by RayFrost »

RayFrost wrote:
Vi in MoHo wrote:Factional Kill - During each odd-numbered Day you may choose a living player. That player will die at the end of the Day. Kill flavor is "corrupted". This kill will fail if it resolves on a Demon.
Someone mentioned scum targeting fate as the reason for his death. I kinda can't see how.
Quoting again for those who think that scum hit each other with their NK.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:23 pm

Post by Jack »

fos:singersinger
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:04 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

V/LA lasting longer than expected, but I will make a post in here tomorrow.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:22 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XX:
Haters gonna hate
Baby Spice (L-4) ~ RayFrost, singersigner

mothrax (L-5) ~ Baby Spice
AlmasterGM (L-5) ~ Jack

Not Voting:
AlmasterGM, Andrius,
Baby Spice,
Furcolow, inHimshallibe,
Jack,
mothrax, Nachomamma8,
RayFrost, singersigner,
VasudeVa
AGM 0 | Andrius 0 | BS 0 | Furc 0 | inHim 2 | Jack 0 | moth 0 | Nacho 0 | Ray 0 | sinsig 0 | Vas 0

--With 11 alive, it will take 6 to lynch.

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||
(92%)
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:48 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I reviewed MoHO a little. The last game had two seperate scum teams working together. It was essentially a 17P game with 2-2 scum with the same wincon but don't know who the other pair is. They shared the same kill flavor(corrupted), and it failed if they acciNKed their buddy.

I think the Darkened Shadow Demon on Fate's flip means that he had contact with the Dark Demons. This was probably done by the scum seraph to prevent the accibus he did on Kitoari. Although we won't know for sure when he had Darkened, so I don't think we can link them to suspects on the Kitoari lynch. (Mine personally is signersigner.)

----

Andy is my Top suspect at the moment. I'll make a better case when I'm not feeling lazy.
Vote: Andrius
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:21 pm

Post by mothrax »

@Vas: in Moho the demons were united onto one scum team day twoand the flip after that read the same way fates flip read. I assume the same ability exists for the seraphs in this game.
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by mothrax »

@babyspice: no response to my posts which were directly responding to you?
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:24 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Mothrax: Do you agree or disagree that "Attempted the impossible" is the scum NK.

If agree, then how else would you explain Fate's death?

If disagree, how would you explain two NK's not happening, given that the second one was after the town doc was dead?
That latter case would also imply that a vig took out Rhinox before he could post in the game which I do not see as a town action. Which leads to a scum vig taking ouf Fate. Again showing that the teams mustn't be joined.

Basically, ScumFate must have been killed by scum.

Which means I'm suspicious of those who have been pushing the opposite ideas and misreps through most of the last few days.

Which reminds me:
FOS RayFrost

Three mis-reps and then you claim to understand what I've been saying, all in the same post.

Personally, I suspect the order to kill Fate and the order to join the factions both happened yesterday which is what lead to Fates flip being how it was. (Well obviously the order to kill Fate happened yesterday)

Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:45 pm

Post by Furcolow »

VV, you better have a damn good case on Andrius, as Fate buddying him implies he is town to me.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:10 am

Post by RayFrost »

Baby Spice wrote:Mothrax: Do you agree or disagree that "Attempted the impossible" is the scum NK.

If agree, then how else would you explain Fate's death?

If disagree, how would you explain two NK's not happening, given that the second one was after the town doc was dead?
That latter case would also imply that a vig took out Rhinox before he could post in the game which I do not see as a town action. Which leads to a scum vig taking ouf Fate. Again showing that the teams mustn't be joined.

Basically, ScumFate must have been killed by scum.
And I already quoted the post by Vi that essentially makes the above impossible. Pro-town vig play is to
shoot every chance
with a few exceptions.
spice child wrote:Which means I'm suspicious of those who have been pushing the opposite ideas and misreps through most of the last few days.

Which reminds me:
FOS RayFrost

Three mis-reps and then you claim to understand what I've been saying, all in the same post.

Personally, I suspect the order to kill Fate and the order to join the factions both happened yesterday which is what lead to Fates flip being how it was. (Well obviously the order to kill Fate happened yesterday)
Lol. I was typing that post before the post of yours the was right above it - the fact I understood you after I read your ninja post doesn't make it a misrep. It makes it a misunderstanding. Learn the difference.

Also, your idea regarding fate essentially says that fate was joined and that scum killed their own - something that any semi-competent mod would prevent happening, considering the fact that allowing scum to kill their own team while making them unaware of part of their team makes it possible for (assuming 2 double manned scumteams and a vig) the game to end in a single day/night phase. Too broken/swingy/etc. Your idea, from merely a balance perspective, is simply not possible. Not even bastard mod games would be so extreme.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”