Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:59 pm

Post by Fate »

omg look at all that roefishin

unvote:
vote: nopoint

i am cop for realz but i dont cop obvscumz

i swear i am cop this game no gambits at all
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:01 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Fate I'm seriously you will break my heart if you're gambiting.

Unvote, Vote: Nopoint

Book this one. For sure.

Additionally in case it wasn't apparent we've got some SERIOUS scum-powers afloat (Jan dead + Vi Jan'd) so, be a little leery of results.

Just a little, not a lot.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:02 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Before the day ends I extra want Starbuck to answer that question though.

Serious business.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:02 pm

Post by Fate »

when have i ever gambited before lol

i just ha da guily and an innocent so i thought claimin time was ripe

but now u all had to claim so i wont get doc protecfted tonite i r sad
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:04 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Doc will draw cop true story.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:04 pm

Post by Jack »

I'll doc you tonight fate.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:04 pm

Post by Katsuki »

dont worry fate i will watch you tonight
my fate aint going down like that
not with me here

unvote vote nopoint

lol at all these doc claims
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:06 pm

Post by Katsuki »

may watch over starbuck depending on answer to spyspy
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:06 pm

Post by Plum »

SpyreX? Cool.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: nopointinactingup
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:07 pm

Post by Andrius »

I was going to say.
If it WAS 2:2 by color then the mods are sure high as hell to pick HIDER AND WATCHER as GREEN powers. :igmeou:

I still feel like we should get a Sens claim. WITH FATE. HRM
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:08 pm

Post by Andrius »

I feel like we should lynch nopoint/SensFan.
I *might* be able to do something; assuming I haven't misread fine print again.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:12 pm

Post by Fate »

sens can calim before he dies but if not thats cool

sk might wanna hit scum tonite

katsuki ur scum dun watch me

ill take that doc protect jack thankz
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:12 pm

Post by Andrius »

katsuki can watch me or nopoint/sens (whichever doesnt eat bullets today) for all i care.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:15 pm

Post by Katsuki »

i am not scum
T^T

andy why would i watch someone that scum would obviously want to keep alive for a lynch
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:16 pm

Post by Andrius »

Oh.
Idk.
Don't watch Fate though.
Watch me and jack then.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:16 pm

Post by Andrius »

EBWOP: me and KK, since KK is confirmed via fate. (hopefully)
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:54 pm

Post by Kast »

Damn...you guys post too much and I barely feel like moving after a very very nice dinner...

Spoiler: Notes From D1 Re-read
AlmasterGM Random questions at beginning (not nearly as relevant as he later acted). Seen him do that as town before, not sure about as scum. Active and appears to be scumhunting. Pro-town actions, Neutral read.
Andrius Possible PR fish. Claimed PR AND hinted/claimed color choices. Initially opposed to Fate's alliance playstyle, later tried to buddy and join the alliance. Neutral perhaps net slightly anti-town actions. Mild townish affiliation read since I doubt scum would out himself as a PR so early in D1.
Dekes Claimed nothing and doesn't want claims. Low activity but what he has is fairly solid and pro-town. Prob-not red based on Guderian case. Neutral affil read.
dramonic Pro-color claiming. Nonsensical attacks on MoI, Spyrex, NPIAU, others. Nonsensical posts are anti-town, but that's typical for dram. Neutral affil read.
Fate Random play. Some scumhunting mixed in. Lots of not carefully reading people and impulse voting. Surprise/displeasure with AGM's possible claim seemed genuine and +town. Very hard to read. Neutral affil.
Guderian Says he is against color claims but pushes false idea that there are exactly 4 members of each faction (supporting color claims) and gives pros/cons of color claim as being equal. On the whole, posts seemed reasonable. I wouldn't have been on the Guderian wagon yesterday. Obviously he is scum after seeing the flip. Based on his flip, I'm guessing he thought color claims would help (red scum at least) but didn't want to be seen as pushing them. Potential +red-scum to others pushing mass color claims.
Jack Jack's playing as inscrutably as ever. His Spyrex case is nonsense. His Starbuck meta case is reasonable but a bit weak since it's kinda old meta. While I don't get most of his thoughts, that's pretty normal for Jack and I'd say net neutral for town. Potential SK-Soft claimed wanting but not getting Orange. Neutral affil read.
KageLord Follows Dram, pro color claim. Seriously attacks the alliance (+scum looking for "easy" targets). Extremely light on contributions. Slightly scummy affil read.
Katsuki Mostly random, occasional nitpicking. Like Fate, there's some scumhunting mixed in and a lot of following Fate/Reck. Doesn't seem very confidant in her own reads; she's proposed to her alliance a few times but easily drops it when they ignore her. Like Fate, very hard to read. Neutral affil.
Kdub Attack on Spyrex seems below Kdub's normal standard (+scum looking for "easy" target) but could be just paranoia against color claims. Followed by OMGUS vs tans (yes, tans' posting does suck, no that doesn't necessarily mean scum). Strong anti-color claiming stance. Moderate play that's probably slightly pro-town. Neutral affil read.
Kublai Khan Extremely stubborn/dense with Spyrex over a stupid point that he's clearly capable of understanding and moving past. Speculation about Nekron or about losing a ring and surviving sounds like an attempt to use flavor to excuse ridiculous game assumptions (+scum). Potential fishing Fate for PR status (+scum). Anti-color claim, but pro even-distribution (null?). Apparently has background in the comics yet blatantly misdirects town regarding sizes of the various corps. Overall anti-town and somewhat scummy.
MagnaofIllusion Very solid play, as expected. Switch to Guderian is a +not red scum. Pro-town posting. Neutral-slightly pro-town affil read. Potential SK-Soft claimed wanting but not getting Orange.
nopointinactingup Ignored AGM's question. Buddied with MoI. Mostly contentless with a couple good thoughts tossed in. Lack of content and activity puts him net anti-town. Neutral affil read.
Plum Reasonable on the whole, as expected. As per norm, Plum is pretty good at cutting out the confusion and arriving at what players are actually saying, meanwhile checking for consistency. Pro-town overall, neutral affil. Potential SK-Soft claimed thinking Orange would be a very desirable role and indirectly implying a town/SK color choice.
SensFan Pointless whining, empty threats of replacing out, and a lot of empty posts. MoI's catch regarding SSBF is a +scum, though mitigated by Jack's catch. Refusing to scumhunt until after we do a mass color claim is suspicious like nothing else. Combined with Guderian's flip the color claim stance looks like a tell. Anti-town and scummy.
SpyreX Distracted in early game due to the nonsensical attacks over Orange second pick. Using this as a trap is typical of Spyrex. Aside from that, low contribution. Guderian vote seems like an empty throwaway. Neutral affil read. Potential SK-Claimed Orange 2nd pick, but I actually doubt he would have made the post if he was the SK.
Starbuck Lots of flavor info without much content in early game. This is null for Starbuck (if Starbuck likes the subject, he's going to give lots of flavor info regardless of affil). Catchup posts were helpful. Neutral affil read.
Stephoscope Almost no contributions. Guderian vote could be a potential bus. Anti-town play and neutral (slightly scummy) affil read.
tanstalas Random play until he started seriously pushing the crap against Spyrex despite showing intelligence to know better (+scum). Also pushed a BS reason against Kdub (+scum, looking for "easy" lynch). Argument with Katsuki is ridiculous and shows you either have poor reading comp or are intentionally pushing crap (latter seems more likely); most of it is either out of context quoting or taking obvious jokes as literal statements of fact (+scum). You are active and responding at least though. Neutral play, slightly scummy read.
The Stove Low activity but fairly reasonable. Neutral play and affil read.
Toogeloo Nothing too unreasonable. Takes fairly light stances on most things. I get a slight gut feeling that he doesn't want to ruffle feathers (+scum). Opposition to Guderian wagon is understandable, but may be a buddy tell. Neutral play and neutral (slightly) scummy affil read. Potential SK-Claimed Orange 1st pick
Vi Vi is playing fairly reasonably, though normal stubbornness on trivial points is still there (e.g. clearly answering AGM's first question but then claiming he didn't answer it). There's definite scumhunting going on, though the only other game I've played with Vi, he did scum hunt despite being scum. The Guderian vote looks legit, so -red scum. On the whole, pro-town play, but neutral (slightly pro-town) affil read.
xRECKONERx Extremely random play initially. At some point, he shifted gears and became much more serious (though still includes craziness). His serious play reads as scum (his own self admitted tell that I'd agree with). He was key in the Guderian lynch, but it wasn't his top lynch and I fully expect Reck-scum to bus his buddies. I'd guess if any member of his alliance is scum, it's probably Reck himself. Overall neutral play. Neutral-slightly scummy affil read.
xvart Attack on Spyrex is crap, even if xvart thinks he was arguing a different point from the other attacks (minor +scum). Attack on Reck seems overly nitpicky (+scum looking for "easy" target), but not really sure of xvart's playstyle (he seems to be pretty nitpicky in general). Other than that, there's some reasonable points and the rest is middle of road. Neutral play. Neutral (slightly scummy) affil read.

As for today, the three top candidates all look reasonable:
SF: Stance on color claiming, case from D1, Generally scummy posts
Kats: Starbuck's confirmation of Reck's ability is pretty damning.
NPIAU: Blatant fishing. Hiding behind Vi but not dying.

@SF-
Game relevant posts would be nice. Defense and/or claim would probably be relevant.

@Starbuck-
Please confirm this with mod: If Reck targets a non-scum to recruit but Reck gets killed on the same night, would the recruiting still happen?
I assume that's a yes

2 thoughts:
-Presumably
Red
scum team has a kill and does not have two Janitors. They obviously did not kill themselves, and Vi's death looks janitored. It is possible Reck was the
Red
team kill (this doesn't resolve Kats not joining your masonry...provided the answer to prior question is yes).
-Flavor might just be flavor, but if it's actually relevant info (like in RC's other games), then it sounds like Reck was killed by someone on his way to recruit Kats.

@Kats-
-Why did you investigate Andy?
-If flavor is game relevant, then it directly states that Vi was not an innocent person. While it's reasonable that scum might visit Andy (soft-claimed PR), it seems like scum would probably
visit and kill

@NPIAU-
-Does your hiding ability specifically state that you will die if your target dies? If it doesn't say anything, ask the mod.

@Plum-
Check with mods, the TWO VT and TWO PR for each color is NOT true. That was only an original concept but was abandoned between concept and the actual game.
@Mods-

Please confirm in thread that the rule about 2 PRs and 2 VTs per faction is not true.

@Fate-
Assuming you're claiming cop, check with mod how your power works with INV IMMUNE. Assuming you're just a standard cop, I would guess Yellow scum team and potentially SK has similar INV. IMMUNE as Guderian. I'm assuming town has multiple INV. abilities to deal with misinformation roles.
Show
T: 9/6.5/0
M: 8/2/1
O: 0/3.5/0

V/LA Pretty much all Weekends and Holidays
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:55 pm

Post by Kast »

You guys post way too much too fast...I hope I didn't miss anything there.

@Andy-
Yes, you may ask me a question from whenever...assuming your earlier post was to me and still relevant.
Show
T: 9/6.5/0
M: 8/2/1
O: 0/3.5/0

V/LA Pretty much all Weekends and Holidays
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:31 pm

Post by Andrius »

Sorry for the spam on my part, Kast. :oops:

Oh, its nothing now. I don't want to crumb my obv-color anymore than I already have at this point.

But I have this sneaking suspicious Vi was the SK. Just gut. :?
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:11 pm

Post by nopointinactingup »

Yes is does and that's why I'm freakin' confused to as why I'm still alive. Though if I hide behind a mafia I won't die, if I hide behind a dead person I die with them. It must have been because I was roleblocked or Vi was janitored.
Spyrex, what the duck man? Why r u accusing me of shit?
Justice will prevail
\m/
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:53 am

Post by Starbuck »

Fate wrote:
Jack wrote:If kats isn't in the masonry, then the recruitment failed aka he is mafia?
hmmmm action resoltion action resolution...

i guess katsuki si scum

or.....

hey starbuck get modconfirmation on action resolution of mason recruitment pl-0x
I was supposed to get notification if the recruitment worked and I never received it from either mod.

It was stated to me that if Reck died that whoever he tried to recruit would be scum.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:55 am

Post by Starbuck »

Katsuki wrote:what was this shenanigans on me
you guys tried to recruit me last night and failed?
If you were town, Reck wouldn't have died.

Since he did die while he tried to recruit you, you are scum.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:56 am

Post by Starbuck »

nopointinactingup wrote:I still like Fate's confirm better becuz there were 3 kills and 3 anti-town factions.
Did you even read the flavor?

My god.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:57 am

Post by Starbuck »

Jack wrote:If kats isn't in the masonry, then the recruitment failed aka he is mafia?
YES.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:04 am

Post by Starbuck »

SpyreX wrote:Starbuck - Can you Recruit as well?
I cannot.
Katsuki wrote:i am not scum
Stop lying scummy scum scum.
Kast wrote:Starbuck Lots of flavor info without much content in early game. This is null for Starbuck (if Starbuck likes the subject, he's going to give lots of flavor info regardless of affil). Catchup posts were helpful. Neutral affil read.
Thank you for noticing that.

Also, I am a SHE. Not a He.
Kast wrote:@Starbuck-
Please confirm this with mod: If Reck targets a non-scum to recruit but Reck gets killed on the same night, would the recruiting still happen? I assume that's a yes
The recruiting still should occur, as I should have notification. Since I have no notification, that proves to me that Kats is scum especially because if you read the flavor, Reck was on his way to recruit her when he was killed.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”