Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:36 am

Post by Parama »

WrathChild wrote:Parama is either useless town or scum. In fact I see no reason not to bomb him today.
proof that I am owning scum
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:17 am

Post by WrathChild »

nhammen wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:I passed my ability on.
MoI passed his ability to me. It is clear what ability he had.
Hello mister liar! You do realize that MoI DIED, and so couldn't pass any ability. And did NOT HAVE any ability according to his death. So tell me, how you know you got an ability from MoI please.
This seems pretty significant and should demand explanation.
I swear I left my gun somewhere.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:23 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Saint wrote:I am DEFINITELY voting bunnylover, though, as he claimed an ability he CANT have received from MoI. What, did MoI pass that along from the grave?
VOTE: : bunnylover

MoI = town, died before abilities are passed
bunnylover = claimed to have received an ability from a player who died
bunnylover = troll/scum

lynch lynch lynch
Nice catch. popsofctown, if you have not returned me the bomb, give it to Bunnylover.

VOTE: Bunnylover
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:23 am

Post by WrathChild »

Parama wrote:
WrathChild wrote:Parama is either useless town or scum. In fact I see no reason not to bomb him today.
Haha. Parama you are just mudslinging now. Take a minute and read your own ISO.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:24 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

As of Post 949.

LynchMePls - D1 Nothing
RedCoyote
themanhimself - D1, Busdriver Ability, passed it along to Diddin.
Lateralus22
[
TheLonging
]

WrathChild - D1 Nothing
curiouskarmadog
quadz08 - D1, Hibernate Ability, passed it along.
Nero Cain
DarlaBlueEyes
[
Narsis
]
- D1, Firewall Ability, passed it along.
q21
diddin - D1 Dayvig, power taken by themanhimself
popsofctown - D1 Had a Power, passed it along.
Bunnylover
[
SnakePlissken
]
[
danGR
]
- D1 Had a Power, passed it along.
I Am Innocent - D1 Nothing
StrangerCoug
[
UnofficialRulerOfEveryone
]
- D1 Nothing
Parama - D1 Nothing
Implosion - D1 Treestump, passed it to curiouskarmadog
nhammen
[
EtherealCookie
]
- D1 Had a Power, passed it along.
Saint - D1 Had a Power, passed it along.

Dead Players:

muh316 - D1 Watcher (died with him)
AntB - D1 Nothing
Helghast - D1 Nothing
Powerrox93 - D1 Double Voter (died with him
MagnaOfIllusion - D1 Nothing
chkflip - D1 Ability Remover (died with him)
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:28 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Five players still need to chime in on their D1 power or lack of power. Please do so ASAP.

Also, I did not see any mention from MOI's post about what to do with players who passed an ability onto a player who died. Is this something we should discuss D2 so we can easily track roles still in the game/not in the void? I am leaning towards yes but I want to make sure I am not missing anything.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:51 am

Post by popsofctown »

StrangerCoug wrote:
Saint wrote:I am DEFINITELY voting bunnylover, though, as he claimed an ability he CANT have received from MoI. What, did MoI pass that along from the grave?

bunnylover = troll/scum

lynch lynch lynch
Nice catch. popsofctown, if you have not returned me the bomb, give it to Bunnylover.

I caught it to. And I think someone else caught it even earlier.

I want to hear a defense from Bunnylover before he's chosen for the virus, and I also want to make sure we have a consensus. (although I don't understand the reason Bunnylover would tell a lie, LaL has a tendency to hold true. I won't actively oppose Bunnylynch if his defense is poor).

And I think the virus is still on its way to you. Mod hasn't gotten to it I guess.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:53 am

Post by WrathChild »

I'd like to hear Bunny's defense, but am, at this point, A OK with his bombing. I think Bunny may have been the SK, a mistake like this probably wouldn't come from the group that ordered the hit on MoI.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:55 am

Post by Parama »

WrathChild wrote:
Parama wrote:
Haha. Parama you are just mudslinging now. Take a minute and read your own ISO.
^this is mudslinging
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:56 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Saint wrote:CKD's 929 is a bit... heated?
mod
, care to ask him to tone it down? I don't want that directed towards me, and risking myself a modkill, and CKD doesn't like me... so please get him to refrain from the attitude/tone. Thanks!
you know what you can do with this comment right?..I find this an EXTREMELY interesting comment...you and I played in a game before where I was much much worse to you (the comment wasnt even directed at you)...and you didnt say jack that game..just kept calling me scum (incorrectly)...but now you do?...(also Vi is very familiar with my rants, so I doubt he is saying this)..why now are you bringing it up? and it isnt that I dont like you...I dont like you playstyle or lack thereof in the last game we shared...which makes me wonder, why you are so reserved with your opinion and votes this game?

Im fustrated with the game...we havent hit scum, I am still getting people riding my ass based on nothing, and NOW I cant even vote....I dont like to lose.

also, I am pretty tame compared to some people who rage out...if you have a problem with it, perhaps you need to replace out.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:57 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

I Am Innocent wrote:Five players still need to chime in on their D1 power or lack of power. Please do so ASAP.

Also, I did not see any mention from MOI's post about what to do with players who passed an ability onto a player who died. Is this something we should discuss D2 so we can easily track roles still in the game/not in the void? I am leaning towards yes but I want to make sure I am not missing anything.
also, i didnt have anything D1
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:28 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

popsofctown wrote:I want to hear a defense from Bunnylover before he's chosen for the virus, and I also want to make sure we have a consensus. (although I don't understand the reason Bunnylover would tell a lie, LaL has a tendency to hold true. I won't actively oppose Bunnylynch if his defense is poor).

And I think the virus is still on its way to you. Mod hasn't gotten to it I guess.
If the virus is coming to me, I'll give it to him. Don't worry about it.

quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:59 pm

Post by quadz08 »

Saint wrote:The reasoning noone is voting me is because the game has a good read on me, I have been scumhunting, and my posting has been beneficial for the town.

As many have said, Bunnylover has some 'splaining to do. SC, please hold off on sending him the virus until he does.

Also, I'm liking nhammen so far. Please, keep it up.
WC wrote:Are we assuming the Shotgun to MoI was Vig and Purge to Chk was Mafia?
I don't think MoI would have been vigged (at least, not by a townie). I think MoI's death is likely the result of the mafia nightkill.

Also, Parama, I agree with the whoever it was earlier to stop pretending that you're Fate. We're not just gonna sheep you and assume you're town/correct. Lose the superiority complex, please.
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:27 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Let's juggle until we're sure Bunnylover is the lynch. Remember Day 1?

I don't know much about Bunnylover, but some players can get very frustrated when they have to defend themselves, I don't want townBunnylover just eating the virus if he gets frustrated.

Furthermore it's possible Bunnylover could die on accident, before we even hear a defense.

I don't like variables.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:36 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

popsofctown wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:

bunnylover = troll/scum

lynch lynch lynch

I caught it to. And I think someone else caught it even earlier.

I want to hear a defense from Bunnylover before he's chosen for the virus, and I also want to make sure we have a consensus. (although I don't understand the reason Bunnylover would tell a lie, LaL has a tendency to hold true. I won't actively oppose Bunnylynch if his defense is poor).

I really don't have a defense, but here was my line of thought when I posted.
I can not perform a night action, and I actually don't have to pass this ability to anyone else.
The reason I thought MoI passed his ability to me(the one I have right now) is because of two things:
1) I thought their was only 1 VT in this game (got confused with a game I recently joined which only has 1 VT role).
2) Since MoI died and it showed he possessed no abilities, I thought he passed his ability to me, since in my mind, after reading my new role pm, you could pass your VTness.
Bottom line is I forgot that the cycle is Abilities -> Kills -> Cycle Abilities.
I actually have one more reason I thought this, but this would be outting the power I had last night. The reason I haven't just outed out is because I feel if I had thought about it, my first line of thinking is wrong.

Frankly, what disturbs me most about this situation is that Pops points it out, no one gives knowledge to it, and then one other person points it out and several people go, "OMFG NICE CATCH."
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:58 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

Bunnylover wrote:I can not perform a night action, and I actually don't have to pass this ability to anyone else.
Yet someone passed it to you N1? :?

Does it have any restrictions such as mafia passing it to other mafia?
Bunnylover wrote:1) I thought their was only 1 VT in this game (got confused with a game I recently joined which only has 1 VT role).
I looked at your profile and there are way to many threads. So a game like this would have roughly how many pages currently???
Bunnylover wrote:2) Since MoI died and it showed he possessed no abilities, I thought he passed his ability to me, since in my mind, after reading my new role pm, you could pass your VTness.
:?: :?: :?:
Bunnylover wrote:Bottom line is I forgot that the cycle is Abilities -> Kills -> Cycle Abilities.
So then why would chkflp not have passed his power in your mind, yet rather died with it?
Bunnylover wrote:I actually have one more reason I thought this, but this would be outting the power I had last night. The reason I haven't just outed out is because I feel if I had thought about it, my first line of thinking is wrong.
Yeah please do not out the power. You hint at a role today though, and you should not be killed without a chance to claim.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:31 pm

Post by Parama »

quadz08 wrote:Also, Parama, I agree with the whoever it was earlier to stop pretending that you're Fate. We're not just gonna sheep you and assume you're town/correct. Lose the superiority complex, please.
I'm calling OMGUS on this one.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:34 pm

Post by quadz08 »

Parama wrote:I'm calling OMGUS on this one.
k.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Bunnylover wrote:I can not perform a night action, and I actually don't have to pass this ability to anyone else.
The reason I thought MoI passed his ability to me(the one I have right now) is because of two things:
1) I thought their was only 1 VT in this game (got confused with a game I recently joined which only has 1 VT role).
So you had your games mixed up. That I can buy, but...
Bunnylover wrote:2) Since MoI died and it showed he possessed no abilities, I thought he passed his ability to me, since in my mind, after reading my new role pm, you could pass your VTness.
I'm having trouble making sense of this since you simultaneously count and discount VT as an ability.
Bunnylover wrote:Frankly, what disturbs me most about this situation is that Pops points it out, no one gives knowledge to it, and then one other person points it out and several people go, "OMFG NICE CATCH."
You'd be surprised at how reliable slips are for catching Mafia ;) In one game that allowed role PM quoting, I had the claim almost perfect, but gave out the wrong win condition. I tried claiming jester as a get out of hell free card since players could be revived that game and I could fake my reveal, but that didn't work.

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

@I am Innocent: I'll answer you in order.
1) It does not say anything about scum. The only thing intresting about it is that I have the choice to pass it or not.
2) http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 20&start=0 That is the game I am talking about.
3) If my thought process on MoI was that the ability process happened before the kill, then I must have thought that a person sent Chk their ability. But frankly I don't remember my initial thought process on Chk.

@SC: Also answering you in order.
1) Nothing to add.
2) I can't think of another way to explain it at the moment. MoI ability was a passable VT if that makes anymore sense.
3) lol, I actually thought about doing something like that as a Jester. Role quote my pm, but have the win condition wrong. But the main point I was trying to raise is why did people take notice of the situation when you brought it up, and not when Pops brought it up. That just struck me as odd.
Show
I have played 25 games:

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:33 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

Skimming through the first page of that game, it looks like the rules say there are
at least one vanilla townie in the game
. A little different from "with a game I recently joined which
only has 1 VT role
".

#3 makes sense, though the wording seems off "then I must have thought that..." Did you forget your original thinking?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:34 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

PS - What the heck does this mean? "you could pass your VTness."
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:10 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Bunnylover wrote: I really don't have a defense, but here was my line of thought when I posted.
I can not perform a night action, and I actually don't have to pass this ability to anyone else.
2) Since MoI died and it showed he possessed no abilities, I thought he passed his ability to me, since in my mind, after reading my new role pm, you could pass your VTness.
Bottom line is I forgot that the cycle is Abilities -> Kills -> Cycle Abilities.
I actually have one more reason I thought this, but this would be outting the power I had last night. The reason I haven't just outed out is because I feel if I had thought about it, my first line of thinking is wrong.

Frankly, what disturbs me most about this situation is that Pops points it out, no one gives knowledge to it, and then one other person points it out and several people go, "OMFG NICE CATCH."
DarlaBlueEyes, do you think we should give the virus to this gentleman?

Or should we send it to one of the people more popularly considered scummy, like Wrathchild?
"Well, I..."
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by quadz08 »

I know you didn't ask me, but I'm good to give Bunny the virus.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:18 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

I Am Innocent wrote:PS - What the heck does this mean? "you could pass your VTness."
Well his role is VT, so I assumed you could pass his role which would be VT.
I know, its weird x_x.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”