nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:59 pm

Post by nhammen »

WrathChild wrote:#1: The only reason I would seem to have more connection is because I wasn't inactive and required to be replaced like Bunny's predecessor.
#2: I never said I support hunting for SK over mafia. I said that Mafia-Bunny wouldn't have been so dull as to write that they received an ability from their own NK. As a result, I don't think Bunny is Mafia, but I do think Bunny is scum.
#3: An SK would be more interested in killing mafia than town for two reasons. One, to eliminate competition and Two, to be able to advocate that they are acting in the town's best interest in the event that they are discovered.
1) That may or may not be true. The case on you yesterday did create connections that Bunny's slot did not have a chance to form. So, if Bunny had acted as scummy as you yesterday, then there may have been as many connections with Bunny as there are with you.
2) You didn't say it, but you were doing it.
3) But you waited until now to say that. Why?
LynchMePls wrote:This is incorrect. I did
NOT
pass an ability last night.
My bad. Fixing it now.

Claims
Passed an ability

themanhimself
Bunnylover
DarlaBlueEyes
quadz08
Implosion
popsofctown
Saint
nhammen

Ability was stolen

diddin

Did not pass an ability

WrathChild
Parama
I Am Innocent
StrangerCoug
LynchMePls
curiouskarmadog

Unclaimed

RedCoyote
Lateralus22
Nero Cain
q21
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:19 pm

Post by quadz08 »

Sooooooo..... what's the deal with RC, Lat, Nero, and q21? Info, please.
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by Lateralus22 »

I already claimed, read my posts.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:55 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

@Nhammn: It says I am not required to. To me, that means yes I have the choice lol.
I have the virus.
Pops, your plan won't work. The virus will go off after "X" number of post. It will go off sooner if I don't past the virus before 75 post. This mean that I could be passing it to you, you back to me, until suddenly it just explodes on one of us predetermine.
I believe 100% that you are town. I refuse to pass the virus to you and have it explode on you.
I believe SC is more town sided then scum.

I have passed the virus to someone, which if you all want to know, I have no problem telling ya'll.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:56 pm

Post by Lateralus22 »

Who'd you pass it to?
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:58 pm

Post by quadz08 »

Bunny, I want to know.
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:17 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

I passed it to Saint.
Show
I have played 25 games:

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:17 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Wow, Bunny's right. I reread my virus pm, and I misunderstood it the first time. The virus could go off after ANY post.

I'm sorry I misunderstood it guys, it says "goes off after a predetermined number of posts" then later says "if you don't pass it within 75 posts, it will explode prematurely".

I just kinda read premature as, if you had a vial of virus, would you ever wish for it to explode? Any explosion seems premature. I read 75 posts as defining the "predetermined number of posts", but it's discussion of a second condition under which the potato explodes.

I think democracy isn't going to work anymore. At this point is just seems to have become logistically impossible. The best thing we can do at this point is pass it to the scummiest person. We also need to track the virus, Bunny needs to say who he passed it to.

It's going to have to be a transient daykill rather than a lynch. MoI is rejoicing in his grave.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:18 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Ninja'ed like Shen or Kennen. Not Akali, she sux.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:23 pm

Post by Lateralus22 »

Mhmk catch up time,

First off TMH is pretty much semi-confirmed scum. His argument for doing this is very bad, I mean come on there's really no vi left alive and why the hell would anyone internally pass it off to scum or a bad player? You are depriving of us of the info we would have gotten from the switch. This wasn't even a case of you having superior judgement… you're just taking orders.

Note, I don't fully understand the Bus Driver role but I take it tmh switched himself and didden? Does this mean that ridden got the Bus Driver role? … Anyway my point is that considering this was a stolen role I think this transition wasn't purely bound to the cycle rules… meaning this is the perfect opportunity for scum to keep this ability to themselves for two days meaning didden/tmh scum is actually a viable combo.

Also the Bus Driver role has got to be destroyed if this is true.

curiouskarmadog & Implosion is town on town, please settle down you two. ckd's frustration towards his lack of vote feels very townie to me especially considering on the flip side that he has lynch impunity. I could kinda see scum frustration to being put on the spot due to being a vig target but his post just doesn't read that way to me. Though he needs to stop being pissy about it and implosion is obv town from yesterday.

K now onto WC. Leading isn't scummy, I always try to push my suspects lynch as opposed to blindly following.

I actually don't think Bunny's comment is scummy anymore. I think he's a moron. I'm stunned when I try to think about this, at first I thought she wanted to gain from sort of cred by claiming she had a powerful ability but now it just seems she was being stupid and thought MoI passed her his ability for no reason. I figured there was no pro-town motivation for lying about this… but I think she's just horribly confused.

Darla is scum btw, might give an explanation later.

Why the hell didn't she say who she protected? This isn't going t hurt the town in any way at all.

Vote: Darla
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:26 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Bunny, after you've pmed a new target but before the mod gets to it, if it explodes, who do you think dies?

If no one dies that sucks.

Saint pass to Darla and I'll love you forever.
"Well, I..."
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:13 pm

Post by nhammen »

Lateralus22 wrote:I already claimed, read my posts.
Lateralus22 wrote:Cuz.. I asked the Mod during the night if I was allowed to and I was told that no one was allowed to transer their VT status as it wasn't technically an ability, but rather a distinct lack of abilites.
So you did.

Claims
Passed an ability

themanhimself
Bunnylover
DarlaBlueEyes
quadz08
Implosion
popsofctown
Saint
nhammen

Ability was stolen

diddin

Did not pass an ability

WrathChild
Parama
I Am Innocent
StrangerCoug
LynchMePls
curiouskarmadog
Lateralus22

Unclaimed

RedCoyote
Nero Cain
q21

Bunnylover wrote:@Nhammn: It says I am not required to. To me, that means yes I have the choice lol.
Hmmm... How about you ask the mod about this.
Lateralus22 wrote:First off TMH is pretty much semi-confirmed scum. His argument for doing this is very bad, I mean come on there's really no vi left alive and why the hell would anyone internally pass it off to scum or a bad player? You are depriving of us of the info we would have gotten from the switch. This wasn't even a case of you having superior judgement… you're just taking orders.
I'd like clarification on the meaning of that last line. But I agree this makes him look scummy.
Lateralus22 wrote:K now onto WC. Leading isn't scummy, I always try to push my suspects lynch as opposed to blindly following.
What about the other evidence against Wrath? In fact, what is this leading thing?
Lateralus22 wrote:Why the hell didn't she say who she protected? This isn't going t hurt the town in any way at all.
I have a few ideas about this, but would rather she answer this first.
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:22 pm

Post by Lateralus22 »

Clarification: This & This, it's not, You guys suck and my reads rock, it's hai guys... lets be democratic citizens and I'll totally kill the dude you guys want.
nh wrote:What about the other evidence against Wrath? In fact, what is this leading thing?
WC said he thought I was scum because of leading. Meaning I'm just a leader... I guess. Which evidence are you talking about?
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:36 pm

Post by WrathChild »

My leading comment came after reading Lateralus' ISO, which contained almost exclusively questions, which I interpret as leading others to do your dirty work.

Yeah what evidence are you talking about, nhammen?
I swear I left my gun somewhere.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:37 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

popsofctown wrote:Ninja'ed like Shen or Kennen. Not Akali, she sux.
:O No one can ninja like Kennen. She's a flipping ninja.

I'm all in favor of going back and forth with a chosen person who town think is scummiest.
Well the virus says that the count doesn't start until the person who has it has viewed the pm. So any other words, the person I pass it to will explode.

@Nhamman: Just pm'ed the mod. Will tell you what the mod says.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:41 pm

Post by Lateralus22 »

I ask questions to read peoples alignments, communicating with people directly helps greatly with that. I have no idea why you think I've only purely asked questions When I've supplied cases for just about
every
lynch/vig
I
pushed
(no Darla doesn't count now!)
so the the getting others to do my dirty work accusation goes down the crapper.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:42 pm

Post by WrathChild »

nhammen wrote:
WrathChild wrote:#1: The only reason I would seem to have more connection is because I wasn't inactive and required to be replaced like Bunny's predecessor.
#2: I never said I support hunting for SK over mafia. I said that Mafia-Bunny wouldn't have been so dull as to write that they received an ability from their own NK. As a result, I don't think Bunny is Mafia, but I do think Bunny is scum.
#3: An SK would be more interested in killing mafia than town for two reasons. One, to eliminate competition and Two, to be able to advocate that they are acting in the town's best interest in the event that they are discovered.
1) That may or may not be true. The case on you yesterday did create connections that Bunny's slot did not have a chance to form. So, if Bunny had acted as scummy as you yesterday, then there may have been as many connections with Bunny as there are with you.
2) You didn't say it, but you were doing it.
3) But you waited until now to say that. Why?
1) I don't feel I acted scummily and to push for my death because there will be more connections than there would be with an inactive player is crap. You basically are encouraging lurking, way to go.
2) I was never actively looking for an SK. I was looking for scum. Scum = SK, Self-Aligned, and Mafia.
3) I guess I just assumed it was obvious. So this is one good thing of your attack on me, I get to spell it out a bit better.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:44 pm

Post by WrathChild »

Lateralus22 wrote:I ask questions to read peoples alignments, communicating with people directly helps greatly with that. I have no idea why you think I've only purely asked questions When I've supplied cases for just about
every
lynch/vig
I
pushed
(no Darla doesn't count now!)
so the the getting others to do my dirty work accusation goes down the crapper.
I totally get this, but when I read the ISO, it was largely disproportionate. There were almost ALL questions and no cases.
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:45 pm

Post by Lateralus22 »

This is why you read in context, Iso reads take that away and distort the meanings of posts to a certain extent.
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:46 pm

Post by Lateralus22 »

2 things,

1. Should I consistently post cases EVERY post I make when people are already agreeing with me/debating about the point at hand?
2. Should I sit silently instead of trying to read other people?
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:09 pm

Post by WrathChild »

Lateralus22 wrote:2 things,

1. Should I consistently post cases EVERY post I make when people are already agreeing with me/debating about the point at hand?
2. Should I sit silently instead of trying to read other people?
Honestly I feel your play to be more helpful today than yesterday.

1. You don't need to repeat cases and I approve of asking people to take a stance, but I didn't see much in the lines of cases from you even in context.
2. Maybe, because apparently taking stances and having "connections" to people is lynchworthy according to certain people here. My real answer is that of course you should be vocal, I don't even know why you're asking this.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:10 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Bunnylover wrote:
popsofctown wrote:Ninja'ed like Shen or Kennen. Not Akali, she sux.
:O No one can ninja like Kennen. She's a flipping ninja.

I'm all in favor of going back and forth with a chosen person who town think is scummiest.
Well the virus says that the count doesn't start until the person who has it has viewed the pm. So any other words, the person I pass it to will explode.

@Nhamman: Just pm'ed the mod. Will tell you what the mod says.
Kennen is a boy yordle..

Im not sure what you're saying about the virus, but to the best of my understanding, i think the person who has most recently read a "you got the potato" pm will explode if the timer goes off during a pass.
"Well, I..."
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:19 pm

Post by nhammen »

Lateralus22 wrote:WC said he thought I was scum because of leading. Meaning I'm just a leader... I guess. Which evidence are you talking about?
WrathChild wrote:My leading comment came after reading Lateralus' ISO, which contained almost exclusively questions, which I interpret as leading others to do your dirty work.

Yeah what evidence are you talking about, nhammen?
Ok, I was wondering what was going on. Laterus' response to WC was just after you stated some reads, so I thought you were stating a read about WC. And I was confused why that read had some evidence that I hadn't seen (because it wasnt evidence against Wrath), but did not contain any of the evidence that I or others had posted. So the evidence I am talking about is all of the stuff about him actively trying to avoid negative attention on D1, quickhammering powerrox so that nobody could respond (extremely scummy), him apparently knowing which kill was the Mafia kill, and selective scumhunting.
WrathChild wrote:1) I don't feel I acted scummily and to push for my death because there will be more connections than there would be with an inactive player is crap. You basically are encouraging lurking, way to go.
2) I was never actively looking for an SK. I was looking for scum. Scum = SK, Self-Aligned, and Mafia.
3) I guess I just assumed it was obvious. So this is one good thing of your attack on me, I get to spell it out a bit better.
1) MISREP! I was saying that you were the Scummiest AND that you had the most connections, so you would be a strictly better kill than Bunny. Because for a midday kill, having more connections allows us to use those connections to influence the next kill.
Connections + Scummy > Scummy with no connections > connections and not scummy > no lynch
See, all those greater than signs.
2) But you specified that the player you were targeting was (in your opinion) likely SK. There is no reason to do that, unless you are searching for it.
3) Well, I don't know what I was expecting to see here. That has to be the response no matter what your alignment is.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:27 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

god I wish I could vote....if tmh does get a vig today and he doesnt hit scum for whatever reason, the move to take the vig role is fucking super scummy...I still want to know why Saint is bring up my rants in this game, but didnt in the other (noting the ignoring of my post)...I know Vi, wouldnt ignore it.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:37 pm

Post by WrathChild »

Day 1 consisted mostly of me being V/LA and trying to address whatever was thrown at me. If you actually read you would know that. When I was no longer V/LA, I'm sure an experienced player like yourself could see I was able to do more than defend myself. Yeah I hammered Powerox, but there were lots of other people on that lynch. In hindsight, it may have cut discussion a bit short, but I thought we had kind of stalled out. I won't be hammering anymore unless I have concrete evidence against someone. I need to get adjusted to the stronger meta here. I have no evidence either way as to which kill was which, you may even go back and notice that I originally thought it was the other way due to the flavor, but upon considering the victims I began to speculate the other way around. I made no blind leaps of faith, I just used logic and may very well be completely wrong.

1) I think Bunny has been significantly scummier than myself. So the "connections" issue you bring up is the one that bothers me.
2) No wrong. I was never searching for an SK. Just because I said that a scummy player seems more likely to be an SK, doesn't make them less scummy. It doesn't mean that I set out Day 2 to find an SK. It means that I thought it could be a possibility once I saw scummy play.
3) Done.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”