Mini 14 ~ Mafia Holographica (Game Over!)

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:09 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

>Region A1 was engulfed in a sparking explosion! Fate is hit! TheButtonmen is hit! vezokpiraka is hit! VP Baltar is hit!

this was Vezok's emp? or the scum attack?
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:24 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

It wasn't the EMP, and I think it actually might have been Plum- if it wasn't her then I'm pretty sure it was a scum hit.

I need to test something first though.
Plasma Burst: Northeast sector
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:42 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

wtf. If that was plum, then she needs to die.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Also, yes inHim you did mention something like that, but I didn't think it was really fully expounded upon which is why I ran with it and fleshed it out. I certainly wasn't trying to steal credit, but you also didn't organize things at a fast enough pace.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:58 pm

Post by Feysal »

With that, the current and maximum HP of all injured players becomes common knowledge. Looks like we have an anomaly too... chesskid3 took 5 points of damage, but ended up at 60%. The percentages are accurate to 5%, so that puts him at 12 HP maximum. Interesting.

The average HP of the town seems to be 8, possibly more if there are any other players with higher maximum HP and no injuries. That is how much damage the Gamma Pulse will do, too. Everyone injured is potentially at risk. Damn, had we played this smarter, we would stand a far better chance of evading death from scum actions.

If it was not clear yet,
there must be no more unauthorized shooting!

Name
Max HP
HP
chesskid3127
curiouskarmadog105
Fate108
Feysal107
Furcolow?100%
Gammagooey?100%
inHimshallibe?100%
Plum?100%
TheButtonmen108
VasudeVa?100%
vezokpiraka103
VP Baltar108

The attack in the A1 region was unexpected. Since it was unannounced in thread, the scum motivation of it is clear. Did anyone have an ability in the demo that could've caused this? 2 points of damage to everyone in an area? If this was an offensive ability, we may have a way of finding out who did it, by process of elimination.

One thing is this: if it was an offensive ability, whoever did this could not have used another offensive ability last cycle. That would rule out Fate, who would otherwise look suspicious for being the only player to leave that area. Secondly, if this was an ability with a long recharge time, then it could be possible to demand possible suspects to use another offensive ability today, to prove they are not in recharge lock. With damage reduced to minimum of course. Better yet, we could have a possible investigator check the players for someone who might've used the ability that did this.

Currently the two players I suspect for this are TheButtonmen and VP Baltar, based on the assumption that this ability was used locally. With the damage that low, scum could do it for the WIFOM. If the attack could be fired from a distance, several others could be responsible.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:00 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

or maybe someone's plasmawhip only did 4 damage >_>
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

anyway CKD's ridiculous tantrum makes him look more like really really annoying town, so i'm ok with him living for now, but I do want him dead by endgame.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:12 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Dear Feysal: Although your speculation may be a little helpful, it's pretty much all you've done thus far in-game. 2 top scum reads please.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:39 pm

Post by Plum »

Gammagooey wrote:@Plum&TBM- top two scum reads please.
CKD please and thank you. This isn't annoying-Town; that's more like Chesskid; I could elaborate, I suppose, but his undirected obstinacy and shooterama and difficultness is not being done in a way that seems to be rooted in the motivation of a misguided Townie (it may actually be related to him, once under suspicion, trying to cause excess chaos on purpose - it was after he'd come under some degree of suspicion and taken a Plasma Whip from chesskid). inHim's post here:
inHimshallibe wrote:dammit, i said the idea first, not vp!

pouting aside, either vp is scum or there is a definite scum ignoring what i said while lauding vp
is off. Combines trying to get Town cred for a one-line suggestion VP made into an actual plan, attempting to laugh that off, and then suggesting people are scummy for not having appreciated his brilliance. Is also off. And then if you're willing to go into ISO.

suggestion had bantered with Fate and tossed around the possibility of Fate being scum and then was all, wait, lemme get the quote
inHimshallibe wrote:Understood. It is what it is, and that is what I thought.

vezok deserves the tighter leash we're going to give him, but I'm not going to press anything.
Reads 'I'm happy to have someone who's trigger-happiness approved but I'm not going to get my hands dirty'. Or for that matter say much about Vezok. It's a nice noncommital position to take while leaving the door open for shooting Vezok if the atmosphere is conducive. Opportunistic. Whatever you want to say.

Regarding the attacks, it looks like something that was set pre-game like a mine - it doesn't seem to fully resemble the DataMine family as we know it, but this is what springs to mind (and given that, there are probably some interesting implications - if it was a mine it likely did have to be planted locally, and it probably was a variety of Offensive module and probably was a one-off - but if it could be set pre-game it might actually be possible Fate set it).
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:41 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Kay.

Are you responsible for the explosion in the northwest y/n?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:02 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

chesskid3 wrote:anyway CKD's ridiculous tantrum makes him look more like really really annoying town, so i'm ok with him living for now, but I do want him dead by endgame.
so I wasnt under reacting scum or..?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:37 pm

Post by Fate »

chesskid v. furcolow is fucking hilarious
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:39 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

There is no v. Furcolow.
Did you mean CKD?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:40 pm

Post by Fate »

Gammagooey wrote:Dear Feysal: Although your speculation may be a little helpful, it's pretty much all you've done thus far in-game. 2 top scum reads please.
WHA T...

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO IMPLY FEYSAL IS SCUM?

GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS GAMMA
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:41 pm

Post by Fate »

As far as I know Plum didn't uncloak.

Vote: Plum

Chess I'm referring to the lil fight you tow are having.

I have moar important games to attend to at the moment, I won't be actionig until tomorrow nght
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:43 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Dear Fate: What on earth gives you such a strong town read on Feysal when his only scum reads are conditional on how an ability works?

Kthanks,
The Gamma.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:07 pm

Post by Fate »

Even if he is scum there's no way I'm gonna kill someone being so helpful.

It'll be more obvious as time rolls around, but the sheer amount of :GOODPOSTING: he is doing is enough to keep him from the laser noose, aka much better targets today, aka no real scumtells yet, aka TOWN
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:09 pm

Post by Fate »

CKD had a tantrum?

Where?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:30 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Oh and it's not going to matter for a bit AND it only will if Plum doesn't uncloak (and at this point I'm pretty sure she should by 9pm tommorrow)

@Vezok- in order for EMP to have a chance at hitting someone cloaked you have to fire it in a direction from where you are, not at a specific player, like I did in the demo-
Gammagooey wrote:
MagneticWipe(South of my position)
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:25 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I vote that we use the N/NW/C/E etc. version. When you guys are using A1, C2 version, do you guys mean that Letters are rows and Collumns are numbers or vice versa?

I've studied Vi's ISO and it wasn't the tri attack Furco and VP used.
Feysal, have you considered shields in your calculations?

Also, the suspects for the bomb thing are people in the North Corner(Fate, Vas, Inhim) and also invisi Plum if we consider that most of the attacks on this game are linear. (At least the ones I've had.).

I am going to check for invisi Plum now. I have a weapon that can disable that supports or. If she is indeed where I think she is(SW), then she'll appear. If she's not there, I won't hit anybody anyway.

Move: West

Then, once at NW I will....
Eletrcromanetic Pulse: South
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:34 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

do you mind not obviously disabling my shield?
THANKS
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:41 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I'm not even shooting at you. I'm shooting down from NW to W and SW, which are clearly empty. If Plum is there, it probably makes her scum.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:43 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

the shot fires before you move
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:45 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Well, it was very clear that I wanted to move first before I shoot. Did I have to double post that or wait for Vi to update the movement thingie? I don't think so. Besides, I don't want cloaked Plum to get away if she is there anyway.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:46 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

yeah you can't shoot till after 9 tomorrow
:/

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”