Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:06 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Scott Brosius wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:@ Scott: I was told by Parama that RENA was mafia. It didn't say "You got driven from Fate to Rena, Rena is guilty", it just said "Rena is Mafia" etc.
Hmm thats strange. I always thought that you just got a result without knowledge of being redirected. Not that I don't believe the claim.

@MOD When is PD10 starting?

I can shoot TMH as long as the day hasn't already switched. I forgot that since its a new day (Day 2 in game) I can dayvig again. If its PD10 already though, I cannot.

Dude! The thead says PD9. Parama said to go by the thread name. Send in the TMH kill NOW.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:09 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

sent
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:15 pm

Post by Parama »

The thread name is a reflection of when I'm around to update it. Regardless of whether or not I actually can update the thread at a given time, each PD starts and ends at 8:30 PM sharp.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
TwoHeadedBoy
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:25 pm

Post by TwoHeadedBoy »

Llamarble wrote:
Tuniogen wrote:If there is anyone else who interacted with this clusterfuck last night they need to speak up.
Not done with catch up reading yet, but I jailkeeped Fate, which could also potentially have stopped the kill from either end.
TwoHeadedBoy wrote:I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THESE MOTHERFUCKIN' ROLEBLOCKS+JAILKEEPS IN THIS MOTHERFUCKIN' GAME.
Seriously, what are the odds of having all these JK abilities in the game? Someone do the math, I'm lazy.

~Pie
Show
IIII LOOOOOVE YOOOUUU JESUUUUUUUS CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIST

"Oi, I'm already sick of THB."
~ Cobblerfone
"That was... schitzophrenically entertaining."
~ Pine
"Fugi + Pie = I like life"
~ Parama
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:32 pm

Post by Llamarble »

This is some real insanity... how fitting.
Keeping the list together: (mostly quoted from SB)
1. LL gets a guilty on Rena when attempting to investigate Fate.

Since insane and sane cops are equally likely, a guilty/innocent doesn't actually mean anything without sanity information. That means the investigation on Rena doesn't make her more likely scum and doesn't really weigh into this.

2. Rena JK Mafuyu.

3. TMH roleblocks Rena.

4. Elli redirected Lady to Rena. This would make sense and I don't really see a scum reason to claim this.

5. Cupcake JK TMH.

6. Llamarble Jailkeeps Fate.

No NK means the scum either got RBed or tried to kill someone who was protected (or bulletproof/etc). 1 or 2 of the players in this mess may also be lying (there are a lot of claims here), and I don't know exactly how the RBs work. Do RBs have precedence over JKs or anything like that?

So I think either:
TMH, Mafuyu, Rena, or Fate are scum and got RBed or Fate was the killtarget.
(I don't see scum NKing TMH or Mafuyu)
I don't think TMHscum would have submitted the NK due to high attention meaning higher likelihood of being tracked or blocked. TMH could of course still be scum independently, especially since the order of the claims makes it seem like he may be lying to protect mafuyu.

Most likely scum roleblocked kill submitter imo:
VOTE: Mafuyu
Fate wrote:Skimming LLD youb are STILL as fucking terrible as always if you think me being rbd makes me scum.

There's plenty of OTHER explanations for a nokill and I would NEVER send in the kill for my team.

God you're train of thought is terribad
This suggests he knew he got roleblocked last night, which could be because of the kill failure or due to any number of powers not working. I don't know Fate well enough to verify the statement that he wouldn't send in the kill. What do people who know him better think of that? I think Fate is town though due to general impression and his role in the beeflynch (my JK was primarily intended to use the protective end).
Alan Two
Alan Two
Townie
Alan Two
Townie
Townie

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:34 pm

Post by Alan Two »

Very, very interesting. A mafia kill on the first day, then no kill on the first night? According to general Mafia statistics inputted by my user, this is a positive direction for the game to be progressing.

Still attempting to catch up, although I have partly given up on review the data of the first day. From what I have read of the second day, I feel I must claim my action on the previous night. I roleblocked Lateralus22 last night. Apoligies if this causes further confusion and/or annoyance.

I will make a decision later on in regards as to who to vote for.
Tuniogen
Tuniogen
Goon
Tuniogen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:39 pm

Post by Tuniogen »

Why would you roleblock Lat after that flip?

That was dumb.
Show
Tun - Tungsten
io - Iodine
gen - Nitrogen

Anyone with knowledge of the periodic table can work out the rest. :)
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:43 pm

Post by Lateralus22 »

lololol, why did you choose to rb me?

Anyway, Scott/Rena, how much longer till one of you can vig tmh?

Oh yeah, considering this Mafu get's higher priority on the lynch train.
Lady wrote:Rena would not have been RB'd, which means her Jail on Mafuyu went through which means Mafuyu is likely our scum @_@
Note: This day does not end before tmh gets vigged.
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:48 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

2 weeks until I can shoot.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:06 pm

Post by Exe »

Hrm. 5 pages to read.

Deff not doing it tonight.
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

Do not expect me to play to a meta.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:15 pm

Post by Fate »

I'll tell you what I WILL be doing tonight:

SAYING WE ARENT LYNCHING OFF GUILTIES OR NIGHT ACTIONS OR FUCKING ANYTHING IN A GAME LIKE THIS.

Scummiest person dies still.

TMH/RoboCop/THB

Go.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:38 pm

Post by Lateralus22 »

Lat wrote:Actually it's Robo's MO to lurk as scum. First game I played with him he claimed to have forget about the game then came back when he was run up, the second I was hydra'ing with him as scum and he didn't make a single game related post.
hehehehehe

Unvote

Didn't realize I didn't, give me a night to think this over.
TwoHeadedBoy
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:39 pm

Post by TwoHeadedBoy »

>Angel Archer still thinks we're scum

Concerning the post of ours that you quoted (which was from me, and yes I just noticed it), like I said earlier I'm feeling better about Llama/Cupcake in general after thinking things over (moreso the former than the latter). Mafuyu is still a good lynch though, especially considering her and THM are our most likely scum due to this trainwreck of night actions.

Fugi made the first few posts of the day, hence the lack of the reads that
I
gave yesterday. I explained this in my first post of the day. We try and talk things out before posting, but we each have lives too (I have a job, he has school, etc.).

Noted that if Mafuyu flips something really cool scumrole-wise, Fate will rise on my scumdar. Or if (when?) she flips scum, no matter what role, actually.

~Pie
Show

~ Cobblerfone
~ Pine
~ Parama
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:41 pm

Post by Fate »

Yeah keep calling me that. We'll see if it helps you live longer
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
TwoHeadedBoy
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:07 pm

Post by TwoHeadedBoy »

Would you rather me call you Angel, or Archer?

"Neither" is not an option.

~Pie
Show

~ Cobblerfone
~ Pine
~ Parama
TwoHeadedBoy
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:08 pm

Post by TwoHeadedBoy »

Also, are you an angel that is an archer? Or an archer that shoots angels (or something)? These things matter to me.

~Pie
Show

~ Cobblerfone
~ Pine
~ Parama
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:10 pm

Post by Fate »

No one is going to say "oh he's being abrasive town"

You're continual lining up of lynches based on faulty reasoning will get you dead or vigged.

I guarantee it.
TwoHeadedBoy
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:12 pm

Post by TwoHeadedBoy »

*Your

~Pie
Show

~ Cobblerfone
~ Pine
~ Parama
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:16 pm

Post by Lateralus22 »

thb can you give your full thoughts on scott/Lady now and why you prefered them in your initial posts day 2 after tmh as opposed to some like say Mafu or anyone not on the wagon?

What do you think of Kit/Alan now?
TwoHeadedBoy
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:21 pm

Post by TwoHeadedBoy »

This is Fugi, I'm back, read thread.
TwoHeadedBoy wrote:Also, are you an angel that is an archer? Or an archer that shoots angels (or something)?

~Pie
Fate, please answer this. +1 scum points for ignoring the question.

-----------

@Lat - Scott and LL are scummy for reasons I've continually pointed out in thread. Just ISO me, I have tons of info on them. Mafu is under suspicion from the other head, I have no thoughts on that player currently.

Kit is becoming more town, not really a scum read anymore, probably more neutral.

Alan is still scum as well. His continual refusal to catch up with this game is rather annoying as well. He's a good vig target IMO.

~Fugi
Show

~ Cobblerfone
~ Pine
~ Parama
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:23 pm

Post by Lateralus22 »

Don't feel like hunting down stuff from your Iso. Give me bullet points please, it'll take you like a minute.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:23 pm

Post by Fate »

I DONT KNOW WHY THE FUCK YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT IM FATE GOD DAMNT.

I LIKED FUGITIVE A LOT BETTER WHEN HE WAS FUGITIVE.

THIS PIE MOTHER FUCKER IS BAD COMPANY. STOP PIGGYPACKING OFF HIS POSTS FUGI.

BE YOUR OWN AWESOME PERSON
TwoHeadedBoy
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:18 pm

Post by TwoHeadedBoy »

Lateralus22 wrote:Don't feel like hunting down stuff from your Iso. Give me bullet points please, it'll take you like a minute.
I don't like to repeat myself. The info is out there, and it's yours for the taking!

protip: find the posts with the bold FoS/PoSes and/or quotes from them, it shouldn't take long to search. I don't want to try to remember the reasons off the top of my head and get them wrong because that wouldn't be good for anyone involved.

-------
Fate wrote:BE YOUR OWN AWESOME PERSON
Don't worry, I am. He's leaning scum on your read, I think you're town.

But seriously, shooting at angels is uncool. On the other hand, if you're an angel archer I can only assume you're much like Pit, and that kid is the most annoying thing to play against ever. Not only does he have TWO reflective shields, but one is also a spam attack. On top of that, he can fly so it's impossible to kill him through the bottom of the stage AND range so he can kite and shit AND has one of the best melee sets in the game so close combat isn't a much better option than standing back and taking his magical physics immune arrows to your fucking face. So really, only annoying n00bs are Angel Archers, so maybe it would, indeed, be cool to shoot at them. Does that mean I'd prefer Angel Archer to be someone who shoots arrows AT angels? Some angels could be peaceful though, so I suppose if you shot at them I would only approve if you picked and chose the ones to shoot at that were like Pit. I'd hate to generalize all angels. That'd be like calling yourself Human Archer and being okay with shooting all humans it because you might be shooting at Hitler. Then again, you might be shooting at Ghandi. So if you arch at the angels, it could still be pretty uncool if you're shooting all the Ghandis, while being cool at the same time shooting at all the Hitlers. Then, of course, if you are the Angel that's arch"ing" I can only assume you're an annoying prepubescent sounding child that spams his overpowered attacks to victory. So really, the only scenario where you're cool is the one where you're a human that shoots at the Hitler angels.

Oh hey, on a serious and game-related note, remember how you're suspicious of me/us for lining up lynches? If you go back and read that post it actually contains the words, I kid you not, "my list." Really. Here's the post:
TwoHeadedBoy wrote:Scott is next on
my list
for that nifty little soft defense on Beefster. LL after that.
I bolded it for you so it's easier to spot. If you'd like to check for yourself to make sure that I didn't just make this up and add it to the quote it's on page 22 for you to check.

So sorry if Pie and myself aren't really taking you seriously since you interpret me saying Scott is next on MY LIST and LL after that as me lining up lynches. My list always means individual thought, and not really lynch lining, but I can see where you might have missed those two words, so I'll cut you some slack for now since I think you're likely town. LL on the other hand is likely scum, so I'm a little puzzled as to why you took her stance. If you still maintain suspicion of this Two Headed Boy after this misrepresentation was cleared up, then I'm going to need further, and preferably valid, reasons.

I hope this civil and honest discussion we've had has cleared any confusion and hostility up and maybe I can even get Pie to stop calling you Angel Archer if you agree to stop misrepresenting our intentions and focus on scum-hunting from now on!

Love,
Fugitive

P.S. I liked the poem theme better than the Caps Lock rage theme. Consider switching back?
Show

~ Cobblerfone
~ Pine
~ Parama
mongoose
mongoose
Goon
mongoose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:23 am

Post by mongoose »

GOD PEOPLE STOP POSTING!

sorry I went inactive for the last few days before the lynch, as I mentioned I was sick and took a bit longer to recover than expected. Either way I got a suprise when I found the thread locked. I did read what I missed and bookmarked a few things I didn't like, though Im sure they have been mentioned plenty of times I wanna get my word in for once.
Exe wrote:I decided to do an analysis post just because of how terribad Beefster's recent post was. It was just too fun to pass up!!
Beefster wrote:What happened to innocent until proven guilty, my friend? I'm town.
So what are you left with? Gut? I'm sorry, but over the internet, gut is WORTHLESS.
To the first part, this is mafia not the American legal system. Nice attempt at rhetoric, but that's completely garbage.
To the second, gut is extremely useful. Nice strawman attempt tho.
Beefster wrote:Waaiiit... Did you just softclaim daycop? Ever considered your sanity? You could be a paranoid day cop if that's what you're getting at...
Or you're scum.
Since it's pretty clear that he was saying that the wagon is stalling because of the fact that people want all the miller claims,
this stands out as a GINORMOUS SCUM SLIP

You see, your FIRST instinct reading that quote was that someone had a guilty on you. Everyone knows the first instinct is the most genuine.
So why would you immediately assume someone had a guilty? Seems like you feel like it'd be possible.
And seeing as you aren't a miller, the only reason you would be worried about someone getting a guilty on you is IF YOU WERE SCUM.

TL;DR: Beefster jumped to defend himself from a guilty result that doesn't even exist. Scared scum is scared.
LYNCH THIS SCUMBAG.
This pretty much cleans exe for me, especially considering the flip. Oh yeah, nice job on the lynch yesterday.
TwoHeadedBoy wrote:
themanhimself wrote:Perfectly willing to hammer here, just lemme know when we're ready.
FoS tmh

themanhimself wrote:Vote: Beefster since it's not a hammer
HoS tmh

I kind of want to switch to you now for A) asking for confirmation from the town to hammer and B) voting BECAUSE it's not a hammer (both relevant to Caution Is A Scumtell which I am a proud supporter of), but I'll have to talk with my other head about this and he just went to bed, so yeah. All in all, a
GQPoS for tmh

~Pie
Sums up my thoughts about TMH. Definitely a scum slip on his part.

Not liking Rena's responses one bit. The reactions are scummy, and the cop stuff puts it over the top.

VOTE: Rena

being perfectly honest I forgot to send in my action -_-
sorry guys
I was a RB during that time, btw.

also, I'm liking THB more and more this game.
Go Hawkeyes!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”