Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:00 am

Post by Mariyta »

Dekes wrote:And Mariyta, you are soooooo wrong....#672 and #679 is where the juicy stuff is at ;)
Dekes, darling, I'm a woman. I'm never wrong. ;) But those are very beautiful.

Ant's attack on Lat is completely baseless and ridiculous. I hate it when people expect others to be on the game at all times. Not everyone is near a computer 24/7 (I am now, but that's beside the point. :P ) And the comment about posting late at night? Seriously, Ant, get off it. Find some real reasons or leave the guy alone. Why don't you just lynch me? I go to bed at 9pm most nights. Apparently that's a lynchable offense.

Scum has been backed into a corner and is starting to grow desperate. I shall re-read today to find his final buddy (assuming there are 3 as usual).

Fixed tag. ~~NS
Last edited by Nobody Special on Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:01 am

Post by boberz »

Moose, yes we agree.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:10 am

Post by boberz »

If this is some hilarious mosse+mariyta gambit then I will praise Mariyta as best player ever.

Furthermore AntB is clearly flailing.

Infact I will go further he should claim now!

vote AntB
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:13 am

Post by Mariyta »

That's L-1. Please no quick hammers, folks.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:57 am

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

Work called me in so today I can one use my phone to get here.

*grabs some popcorn and waits for anti*
Apologies for falling off the face of the earth.
I'M BACK BABY FOR A LIMITED TIME*!
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:07 am

Post by Dekes »

I forgot to say this earlier: While it's good to know Mari is now along with moose basically confirmed town, a coin flip between AntB and Mari after yesterday's flip is really odd.
Moose, why did you choose between those two?
And did you see how wonderful votes can be? So vote more, if you have any suspects, please.

Well, with AntB flipping scum that would most likely clear Lateralus. I don't see scum AntB coming out of the gate D3 attacking somebody he had as town/no opinion before after scum got lynched last day. Lat's appearance after getting attacked was so ridiculously fast it can't be more than coincidence.

I'm more interested in the fact that AntB completely dropped boberz after having him as a main suspect yesterday. Part of Ant's case on Lat is a lack of activity but he ignored the fact that boberz hadn't posted at all at that point. Ant even considers attacking ATTM (while not wanting to call him scum o_O) over boberz today. Doesn't make any sense until you take Sub's lynch into account.

Part of why I don't believe in a Lat/AntB and maybe even in Antb/boberz team is that I don't think AntB is capable of or willing to bus. Confirmed by his non-commital interactions with Sub yesterday. He agreed completly on my case against Substrike (#672), yet didn't vote him. What!?
And after Sub's claim, instead of questioning a setup with a tracker, a watcher, a claimed doc and a claimed JOAT, he asked Sub about his lack of activity on D2. Translation: "You can still save you hide with that claim buddy, just come up with a proper excuse for your inactivity!". Btw, the same lack of activity that made AntB hesitate yesterday to hammer/threaten Sub is now used against Lat as a main point in Ant's case against him. Double standards anyone?(#679)

The difference to boberz regarding bussing is that boberz started to attack AntB and Ant only played (had to play?) the passive part in this scenario. But he always tried to tie Mari in there making up a scum team that he wanted to go down together whenever boberz should flip. Too bad, Mari got cleared by moose so he had to go another route and is aiming now for two of the three remaining unconfirmed townies (in this case with boberz´as his partner). After being confident in calling me town yesterday...besides Substrike (lol, for what exactly?)(#567)

So, that leaves us with ATTM. There's not much going on there. He generally seems to fly under the radar, but he was very early on the Substrike wagon. The only thing I have now (without having gone through his ISO, since this post is too long already) is AntB's yet another non-commital stance ("I will attack him later, but refrain from calling him scum now.").

Boberz, can I get a towniest to scummiest list of the remaining players from you?

ATTM. You said, yesterday, if Sub were to flip scum, boberz would most likely be his partner. I haven't checked if you provided evidence for that theory yesterday already, but can you restate your case on that?

And finally,
Unvote

Don't want a silly selfhammer, before I got these answers.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:08 am

Post by Dekes »

EBWOP:
first "somebody" should read "his buddy"
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:20 am

Post by Mariyta »

I agree. A Lat/AntB scum team is pretty much out at this point.
Dekes wrote: I'm more interested in the fact that AntB completely dropped boberz after having him as a main suspect yesterday. Part of Ant's case on Lat is a lack of activity but he ignored the fact that boberz hadn't posted at all at that point. Ant even considers attacking ATTM (while not wanting to call him scum o_O) over boberz today. Doesn't make any sense until you take Sub's lynch into account.
I think an Ant/boberz team is still a possibility because of this. Yesterday, bussing was ok because no scum had been hit. Today, bussing your buddy would be tantamount to suicide, especially with a target as big as Ant has on his back already. My money is on an Ant/boberz team, or an Ant/Dekes team (sorry Dekes, but you mentioned that Ant_Max was on Substrike early yesterday, so I don't really see them being buddies).
-Susan Ertz

boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:21 am

Post by boberz »

Boberz, can I get a towniest to scummiest list of the remaining players from you?
No. You can have my top suspicion is AntB followed by Ant to the Max.

I still expect an AntB claim.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:31 am

Post by Dekes »

boberz wrote:
No. You can have my top suspicion is AntB followed by Ant to the Max.

I still expect an AntB claim.
Well, seconded. Though with the flipped roles so far I think only a mod-confirmed innocent child will save AntB today.

@Mariyta
So, let me get this straight:
You say, bussing today would be detrimental play as a scum team and yet you see the possibility of an AntB/me scum team?
You say, ATTM and Substrike can't be buddies because ATTM was early on Substrike, but you see the possibility of a Substrike/me scum team, although I was having Sub by the balls since D1 and pushed hard for his (the scum watcher no less, likely the bost role they have) lynch D2 when everyone else was ready to ignore his scummy play and where I could've easily pushed an AntB or a boberz lynch instead?

For shame, girl! And I thought I knew you :(
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:35 am

Post by Mariyta »

Dekes wrote:@Mariyta
So, let me get this straight:
You say, bussing today would be detrimental play as a scum team and yet you see the possibility of an AntB/me scum team?
You say, ATTM and Substrike can't be buddies because ATTM was early on Substrike, but you see the possibility of a Substrike/me scum team, although I was having Sub by the balls since D1 and pushed hard for his (the scum watcher no less, likely the bost role they have) lynch D2 when everyone else was ready to ignore his scummy play and where I could've easily pushed an AntB or a boberz lynch instead?

For shame, girl! And I thought I knew you :(
I knew you'd ask me that. :) I think you're ballsy enough to take a risk like that. You held your own quite well in the last game we were in together and had me completely fooled. I think an Ant/Boberz team is more likely, but I can't rule you out completely. I've also been rethinking my stance on Max. I still need to do a re-read, but not sure if it will happen today, as I still need to write 2000 words for my novel.
-Susan Ertz

Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:13 am

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

Yeah Dekes, I was going to get cracking on that today, but like I said, I got called into work and will be away from my computer all day.
AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:42 am

Post by AntB »

I'm attacking players I have next to nothing on to get information which will give me a read. I have my list of people who are town IMO and those are the one's I'm not attacking. I'll copy my notes straight out of TomBoy if the people want it...

I don't do set-up speculation, it can throw people too easily. As for "silly self-hammers", my flip won't provide enough information to ensure a town win, so its out of the window...

@Boberz
I have no power to claim.
Show
:doc: I shall protect you!! :doc: ... why do I smell of vanilla..?

"tickle" - Haylen is now thinking of Mayonnaise

G+
AntB - My wiki page. Usually up to date.
AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:02 am

Post by AntB »

@AttM
Where exactly do you work? you seem to work a lot even though you had finals not long back...
Show

G+
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:45 pm

Post by Dekes »

AntB wrote:I'm attacking players I have next to nothing on to get information which will give me a read. I have my list of people who are town IMO and those are the one's I'm not attacking. I'll copy my notes straight out of TomBoy if the people want it...
What town reads? Initally on D3 you attacked Mari and boberz. After moose's guilty you said you had no idea who to suspect anymore and shortly after switched over to Lateralus and me. You said you wanted to attack ATTM later, apparently to get a read on him either way. So what's left there are moose and Mari. The two persons who are virtually town by claim/results and not by read only.
So, yeah, what town "reads" of yours are there exactly?
AntB wrote:I don't do set-up speculation, it can throw people too easily.
Mh, the sound of backtracking scum. Love it. There's nothing wrong with setup speculation, especially in this scenario: Late in a Mini Normal with already flipped/claimed PRs because it is possible to somewhat guess the setup. Like I said, watcher, tracker, doc and JOAT is just impossible in a Mini Normal.

Oh, Mari, don't you go all Fate on me now. He did the same thing in Big Game where he said, he didn't want to be fooled twice by me and made that as an argument for declaring me as scum instead of ignoring the fact that he had never completed a game with me being town and accepting that my decent pro-town could actually mean that I'm town that game.

And what I meant to ask Lateralus:
You never actually mentioned in your dispute with AntB whether you find him scummy or not. Do you think his case on you is made by scum or not? If not, who are your suspects?
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:18 pm

Post by Mariyta »

So, since AntB claims no power to claim, we can safely assume he's a goon, right? Shall the lynch commence? I'd happily use the night to re-read and determine the next lynch candidate.
-Susan Ertz

Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:22 pm

Post by Dekes »

I'm withholding my vote until ATTM, Lat and moose have talked. But other than that, if I don't have up follow-up questions and you guys don't have any questions, I wouldn't mind this being a quick and dirty day.
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:14 pm

Post by moose200x »

Last night I figured either antb or mariyta were scum. And I got a town-aligned on Mariyta... so I am all for Antb's death.
AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:22 pm

Post by AntB »

Straight out of TomBoy:
My notes wrote:Dead
SUBSTRIKE - SCUM
BrokenScraps - Town
Werewolf - Town
Beefster - Town
pappums - Town

Reads
Mariyta - Town (Cop confirmed?c)
Boberz - Town (Hammered)
Moose200x - Town (protown jack?c)
Dekes - (<50) Town (too determined to lynch substrike)
Lateralus - Scummy - was willing to hammer, jumped far to quickly at my attack. Admits and denies lurking... O_o
AttM - \Scum\ made of lead.
Dekes wrote:Initally on D3 you attacked Mari and boberz. After moose's guilty you said you had no idea who to suspect anymore and shortly after switched over to Lateralus and me.
I didn't attack boberz, D3, I attacked him D2. And moose has an innocent, not a guilty...
Dekes wrote:There's nothing wrong with setup speculation, especially in this scenario: Late in a Mini Normal with already flipped/claimed PRs because it is possible to somewhat guess the setup. Like I said, watcher, tracker, doc and JOAT is just impossible in a Mini Normal
Is it? Any set-up combination could happen in any game. We have 3 of those roles "confirmed", why not the fourth?
Mariyta wrote:we can safely assume he's a goon, right?
Right, so VT has a power... wonder why they call it Vanilla if there's a power...
moose200x wrote: so I am all for Antb's death
Obviously not, where's the vote?

Something I should have twigged on to earlier:
Dekes wrote:Well, with AntB flipping scum that would most likely clear Lateralus
And when I flip town?
Show

G+
AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:24 pm

Post by AntB »

EBWODP: \scum\ is leaning scum, not
scum
Show

G+
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:53 am

Post by Mariyta »

Your "notes" mean nothing. When I play as scum, I try to think like I'm town when I'm actually in the game. I even do the notes thing.
-Susan Ertz

boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:41 am

Post by boberz »

Something unsettling in this. I am worried this lynch is becomming too easy. I s AntB really that scummy.

So I want an independent thought form everyone as to why they think he is scummy (or not).

Also I will be rereading substrike, and maybe a dead townie or two.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:14 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Votecount 3.02

AntB - 2 - Mariyta, boberz
Lateralus22 - 1 - AntB

Not Voting: Lateralus22, Ant_to_the_max, moose200x, Dekes

Deadline: February 5.

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:19 am

Post by AntB »

@Mariyta
People wanted my reads, those are my reads.
Show

G+
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:34 pm

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

Well, for right now at least, you will get that recap on Bob from me.

My initial connections were found while ISOing Substrike. When Moose claimed that he was going to shot Bob, Substrike got really defensive and started to push even harder for a Moose lynch. He said he "wasn't comfortable" with Bob dying. Big red flag right there for me, and now that Sub flipped scum, it is something that is nagging at me.

Now, ISOing Bob for anything this are some posts that stuck out to me

boberz wrote:I dont like the substrike wagon.
Defense for Sub wagon early on. No follow up here because there was nothing really to follow up with.

boberz wrote:In conclusion. Town this game have been utter crap.

It is obvious from how the wagons sped up that moose is not scum. Too many people wanted him off for policy or near policy reasons. I still think a vig should hit him if only to teach him a lesson.

Hiraki is obv scum. He was one of only two valid wagons at one point and nobody joined the wagon. Obv scum. Whether or not you liked the case, it really is obvious.

Maryta is probably hiraki's partner. He is also a terribad player. Need to see a hiraki flip first.

Beefster could be third, if not AntB.

unvote vote hiraki's replacement

Guys you really need to run with this.
Here there is a couple things. The way he refers to himself and the town sometimes interests me. More on that later. I also just realized this, but obv horrible reasoning is obv horrible.

boberz wrote:Hello, town wake up. It wont work, even if the right person dies we cant prove whether moose is town or not, but we wake up tomorrow with some dead people. Whats the point other than meaning we cant evaluate as much from today.

Just everyone wagon werewolf now please. That is all you need to do. Let's not set moose a little task. If there is a vig out there hit him. If he is a vig he should hit the most scummy player (probs beef but mariyta if werewolf is scum). Fine done, whateer happens moose is considered as the lynch the next day.

---

Move on.
Another derogatory comment directed at the "town".

boberz wrote:If moose kills me he is both stupid and selfish and playing against wincon. I am not particularly scummy (I dont think) nobody has said so. If that is what he chooses to do he is wrong. But it doesnt decrease our number of mislynches allowed so I would rather lynch someone I am more sure is scum.
Ohh I like this one. A
VERY
subtle way of claiming/planting the idea of being town.

boberz wrote:Haha,I am not your pawn I do not have to respond to every thing you say to me. And tbh I have currently got the strongest point currently in play.

And wheneve people try and work together someone always cries that it is scummy, it merely proves that that person is crap.
Just going to say it here, but throughout many of his other posts pressing against werewolf, he always seems to push his cases with some sort of authority.

boberz wrote:I am not prepared to look at substrike today.
COMPLETELY avoids commenting on my case for Substrike.

boberz wrote:
Ant to the max wrote:..."forced" by the deadline. Makes you look so innocent and not guilty of joining the wagon. Just what scum want. Seen it done before.
As for the other point, it is called a scum slip. And do I need to have a case on bob? If Substrike flips scum, I'll have some reasons there.
You said this, I am calling your bluff, when have you seen it before? I was just checking you werent spouting crap.

Meanwhile, you are not going to lynch me for 'information' if you lynch anyone you will get information, but we lynch the scummies I have not done anything remotely scummy that I can see.
Closest thing I get to him responding to my case on Substrike, and it is attacking the credibility of my argument.

And then.....busses Substrike!

If you ISO him, you get more of those "Town this" "Town that" kinda thing which I pointed out. Any time someone tried to start a wagon on him too, it is always the same defensive remark "OMG I don't think I have done anything scummy and deserve a vote"

I still am going to look at AntB next, and then Lat. Then I'll have a solid thought on these three.

Sorry, but I can't help myself here
AntB wrote:Straight out of TomBoy:
My notes wrote:
Boberz - Town (Hammered)
lolololololololololololololololololololololololol

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”