Prox
Prox
Goon
Prox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:55 pm

Post by Prox »

No. It's decided that you are Subzero. I get to be Scorpion.
This time, I'll not care.
Prox
Prox
Goon
Prox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:16 pm

Post by Prox »

Eastern time, but I post late to avoid parents, I've got expirience, and I'll post whenever I can. Biweekly mini-epiphanies, mood swings, multiple personalities and time itself renders my meta nearly useless.
Prox
Prox
Goon
Prox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:20 pm

Post by Prox »

I hate to start this way. Focusing on trivial matters like they're important so someone will say something stupid.

On that subject, it's easier forme to answer broad q's than to answer a list of questions asking the same thing.
Prox
Prox
Goon
Prox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:55 pm

Post by Prox »

Ugh. You all make such big posts. That makes things easier for us in the long run, but I'm going to have to be blunt. I don't have the time to meet that standard. There'll be exceptions, but I'm sitting here holding a DSi in the dark near midnight.

Anyways. ICEninja. His posts would make the main character of Catcher in the Rye kill himself. He sounds like such a phony.

He's so apologetic and polite. He's perfectly reasoned and never leaves out a word.

That wouldn't be a problem if it just seemed real. If his meta doesn't show him playing like this in his other games, then he must be scum.

Is he normally like this? Are you normally like this?

As for everyone else, I'll have to actually read your posts instead of skimming them, I guess.
Prox
Prox
Goon
Prox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:26 pm

Post by Prox »

Ugh. And I'll probably never know if you've said something scummy in that post because if I try to read it, I'll just be reading the words and not the message.

I had forgotten to vote for ninja, but I can't remember the votecount.
Prox
Prox
Goon
Prox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #6) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:47 pm

Post by Prox »

I'd probably get lazy if no one pushed me to post. I can't go around making wallposts and I can't waste time I could spend posting on reading 1000 word essays on nothing. Skimming will suit me; as it isn't as much what you say as how you say it. Besides, when I have time I really will read the wallposts.

I notice that ICE's tone has shifted a bit since my last visit to the thread. It's now a bit more normal. That makes me think that the old tone actually was an incident of overacting and that ICE has attempted to fix it.

My real issue has been the way he's said things. There've been a few times where I've been close to getting mislynched for trying too hard to end the RVS. But I have also been legitimately lynched for playing the well-versed mild-mannered townie routine too strongly. Seems like tactfulness is overrated in mafia.

Any player can be careful about what he says, but townies should have an easier job doing it.

Since ninja's style has shown itself to be both abnormal and quick to change with pressure, I find it disingenuous.
vote ICEninja

L-1? Time for claim?
Prox
Prox
Goon
Prox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:35 pm

Post by Prox »

unvote

Sorry. Day of thinking got me thinking.

It seems as if I might be getting caught up into a fallacy (Too Town).

Besides, I'm sure that both town AND scum can try too hard to look like townies and fail thusly.

There has to be something more for me to be completely satisfied, and there's no need to rush.

I'd like to say more, but
Prox
Prox
Goon
Prox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #8) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:10 pm

Post by Prox »

Oh. Ice is only at L-3 now.

vote ICE

Ok, tomorrow s Saturday, meaning I'll have some daylight hours to spend on the internet, since my mom is a narcissist and my dad works. I will read this thread through and be able to take notes rather than remember things in my head.

Then I can base my opinions on more than tone, which, though I consider it a good start considering ICE's most phony post, isn't enough for a lymch. I assume there's more to this wagon than tone and word choice.
Prox
Prox
Goon
Prox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (isolation #9) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:02 am

Post by Prox »

Well, that's boring.

I'll still be spending the day reading the thread. If twilight ends beforehand, I'll just make sure it's my first D2 post.
Prox
Prox
Goon
Prox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #10) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:32 am

Post by Prox »

I'd leave if I didn't want to play. I just need to manage my time better.

And I don't think I used "Too Town". You looked like phony town. Let's get that straight.

Tone was enough for me at first.

Townies usually always get their tones right, even the VTs. Many scum can do it right, but I guess your inexperience as scum handicapped you.
Prox
Prox
Goon
Prox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #11) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by Prox »

Interesting. I guess it's possible that ICE thought there was a second group but was wrong or was lying to us. I don't see it as likely they would not use their kill.

I'll wait till when the parents are more asleep to pull out my notebook and post what I think.

Until then...I need to stay awake.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”