Mini 14 ~ Mafia Holographica (Game Over!)

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:43 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I'm already dead and will be flipping town shortly, so it doesn't much matter. You deserve to die because you play this game like a special needs child driving a bulldozer. It's not hard to see why people like benmage despise you.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:45 am

Post by Fate »

You're really siding with Benmage?

Good god man.

Furcolow will be more of a detriment to this game than me in the long run.

I'm generating pages of content, and in a game with unfamiliar mechanics acting recklessly won't immediately lead to defeat.

If you think I'm not going to adjust my reads accordingly and actually take this game seriously after a flip then its not hard to see why people like you misjudge me so easily.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:51 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

I think I'll stay put unless it is deemed necessary for me to get into C2. Furcolow needs to pick one of C2/B3.

Thinking it over, Plum is town for now for actually decloaking. I think scum would just try and wreak a lot of havoc.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:04 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Don't give me reason to and I won't. Several people have stated why acting recklessly is pro-scum in this game, and yet you do it anyhow. I don't believe furcolow is a bigger detriment to the game because he at least has the sense to not shoot people willy-nilly. Furc being so quiet is kind of indicative of him having a scum PM, but regardless of that I don't think he'd just open up fire on people.

Further, I've done nothing more this game than try to organize the town to best fight the scum and be as transparent as possible about my scum reads. Obviously you disagree with my reads because your name appeared on there. That's cool. Is that a reason to spaz out and kill me in two cycles when no one else seemingly agrees that I need to die immediately? Fuck no. So I'm sorry if you disagree, but you're not being helpful at all and should be exterminated immediately.

People should also look into how much TBM's activity has dropped off since the start of the game. I don't know if he's posting much on site, but he seems like a complete non-entity to me so far.

Feysal and Gamma are pretty strong town reads and shouldn't be killed. People should also not kill ckd just because he gets angry. Look into his town meta and you'll see the same, so it's a null tell. I'm kind of leaning town on him, but I'm not all that certain on it.

I'll keep working on getting the rest of my reads out there and post some kind of a cohesive list by the end of the day.
YOUR AD HERE

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:07 am

Post by Fate »

You had 60% health when I checked, so to be fair, I didn't' think you would die today.

I just wanted to make sure you were under pressure
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:13 am

Post by Fate »

And you weren't transparent.

I didn't just fire you for calling me scum, I did it because you were doing so oddly and illogically.

You said I wasn't pressuring Plum, I point out how consistently I've been on her, you say "well then you should've kept chasing her" as a way to DERAIL the argument instead of continue it.

Reading the first page of your ISO, you were ALSO very reckless and attacking. Saying I should cease my attacks is hypocritical.

Also no one has any alternative suggsetions for me. "Stop shooting Fate" is basically telling me to stop playing this game and sit here.

I've been transparent with MY READS, and yet people still have a scumread on me. And fmpov there is obviously scum in the "fatescum" camp riding on the logic that "his recklessness is scummy."

You were the worst offender for aforementioned reasons. You're basically calling for a policy lynch on me, town. Because I gun down my targets like I have a dayvig? Seriously now.

I don't regret my shot and I still think you are flipping scum more than anything else.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:21 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Fate wrote:Reading the first page of your ISO, you were ALSO very reckless and attacking. Saying I should cease my attacks is hypocritical.
You dead now. The first page of VP's iso is during the pre-game. The "Hypocrite!" defense is also a scum-admission - you think VP Baltar is scum, why would it surprise you if he were being hypocritical?
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

:

Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:26 am

Post by Gammagooey »

@VP-You've actually got 2 days if you want to take that long- I forgot about the --Fading-- thing that means we have to wait another day for a flip.

I still don't understand how you all can have a town read on Feysal when he's done jackshit in overall scumhunting so far, especially when half of his posts are generally poor speculation (sometimes even on things that have already been explained or determined) and recaps. But I have enough other scum reads to be okay with ignoring him for now.

TBM is fine to replace him on ze scumlist given his posts elsewhere on the site yesterday.

Nobody should be shooting again until VPB flips. Scum lists would be useful before then to figure out who to focus fire down though. (assume he flips town because the game gets significantly easier if i'm wrong and he flips scum)
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:33 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

If VPB flips scum, I will possibly revise my stance on Feysal.
Show

:

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:36 am

Post by VP Baltar »

@Gamma - I still say kill Fate now for your own good because he's going to shoot someone else tomorrow now that I'm dead. He's a real threat to the town, regardless of alignment. The only way I would say hold off for my flip is if he publicly promises to do the same.

Re:Feysal - call it gut if you want, but I think feysal is trying to strategize for the town. I mean, if I'm really tiering players he's not nearly as high as you are...as in, I could see the case you are making on him as being accurate. Maybe he just gets a town read because other players are so lacking. I'd still say players like Fate and furc need to die first. Probably followed by TBM.

@InHim - To the batcave.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:47 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Inhim is prob. town btw. I'll have more info later.
YOUR AD HERE

Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:11 am

Post by Feysal »

VP Baltar #559 wrote:I still say kill Fate now for your own good because he's going to shoot someone else tomorrow now that I'm dead. He's a real threat to the town, regardless of alignment. The only way I would say hold off for my flip is if he publicly promises to do the same.
Actually, Fate should not be able to shoot anyone tomorrow. He used the Plasma Whip, and it has a cooldown of 2 days. Unless vezokpiraka somehow reduces that to 1... I've seen no evidence in form of actions that his ability works, and that troubles me.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:16 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Feysal wrote:Actually, Fate should not be able to shoot anyone tomorrow. He used the Plasma Whip, and it has a cooldown of 2 days. Unless vezokpiraka somehow reduces that to 1... I've seen no evidence in form of actions that his ability works, and that troubles me.
I'm PRETTY FUCKING SURE there has been evidence that it works. Go reread the thread.
Actually you wouldn't even have to do that. Just go reread all of Vi's day end posts.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:20 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Don't give Fate excuses. Either make him publicly promise not to shoot anyone tomorrow on pain of death, or just kill him now. Plain and simple.
YOUR AD HERE

Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:33 am

Post by Feysal »

Gammagooey #562 wrote:I'm PRETTY FUCKING SURE there has been evidence that it works. Go reread the thread.
Actually you wouldn't even have to do that. Just go reread all of Vi's day end posts.
I have done this. I tried to use a weapon with a 2-day cooldown twice in succession, it failed, which is a point against vezokpiraka's ability working as advertised. Fate tried to use Spark Sap on Plum after using Plasma Whip on vezokpiraka, and the resulting flavor was exactly the same as my failure. There is also the theory that vezokpiraka's ability would only affect players in the same region, and we know Fate stepped out of that area. The only player who has stayed in that area all the time and used a weapon twice is vezokpiraka himself, and for all I know his EMP could have a 1-day cooldown even without the special ability. So yes, there is no evidence. Even if the EMP normally has a 2-day cooldown, only vezokpiraka himself has had this cooldown reduced.

Perhaps VasudeVa could shed some light on this. Is the EMP supposed to have a 1-day cooldown?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:45 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I'm not killing Plum until fate's flip.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:11 am

Post by TheButtonmen »

@Mod:
I hadn't realised just how active your game was going to be; it's very likely I will be MIA Tuesdays / Wednesday each week, if this is an issue I can find a replacement for my slot.
Routine day with a dirt cheap brush
Then a week goes by and it goes untouched
Then two, then three, then a month
Then the rest of your life, you beat yourself up
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:20 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Feysal.
You know that Plasma whip is a 2-day cooldown.
YOU MADE THE ACTION CHARTS saying that Fate used Plasma Whip one day and then another ability the next.
He couldn't do that if there were not shenanigans going on.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:21 am

Post by Fate »

I was not aware that all offensive abilities were on a global cooldown, I THOUGHT each was seperate.

Does it say so otherwise?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:24 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Vi has said it AT LEAST TWICE.

You guys are the most frustrating people.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:24 am

Post by Fate »

inHimshallibe wrote:
Fate wrote:Reading the first page of your ISO, you were ALSO very reckless and attacking. Saying I should cease my attacks is hypocritical.
You dead now. The first page of VP's iso is during the pre-game. The "Hypocrite!" defense is also a scum-admission - you think VP Baltar is scum, why would it surprise you if he were being hypocritical?
I completely forgot this game had the demo phase as well. Whoops.

I was checking to see if baltar had actioned at all (if he hadn't that was sspicious) then saw all those tri attacks and posted about it.

Now I feel as dumb as certain people are making me out to be.

Also his hypocrisy is not a surprise, I thought it was more evidence he was scum. Thaat hypocrisy is no longer the case though because of demo posts
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:31 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Oh yay, even more glad I'm dead now.

Fate, you publicly promising not to shoot anyone on the next phase or not?
YOUR AD HERE

Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:35 am

Post by Feysal »

Gammagooey #567 wrote:Feysal.
You know that Plasma whip is a 2-day cooldown.
YOU MADE THE ACTION CHARTS saying that Fate used Plasma Whip one day and then another ability the next.
He couldn't do that if there were not shenanigans going on.
Yes. Fate used Plasma Whip on vezokpiraka, and then Spark Sap on Plum. That Spark Sap failed, just like my last action.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:54 am

Post by Gammagooey »

aaaaah, I was Pretty sure it failed because Plum wasn't there or it wouldn't have been on Vi's action list at all but at least i can understand where you're getting that from.

But I had EMP in the demo and it was a 2-day cooldown so it IS at least working for vezok.

I guess we'll see if it works for everyone else at 9.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:58 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Hey, where's this guy: VasudeVa

Yo, Chesskid, what are your scum reads right now?
YOUR AD HERE

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”