AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:48 pm

Post by AntB »

lol at my notes all you want lead-head, you missed a question of mine.
AntB #738 wrote:@AttM
Where exactly do you work? you seem to work a lot even though you had finals not long back...
Show
:doc: I shall protect you!! :doc: ... why do I smell of vanilla..?

"tickle" - Haylen is now thinking of Mayonnaise

G+
AntB - My wiki page. Usually up to date.
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:38 pm

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

I also missed a few other questions/points as well. But to answer your imidiate question, I work at a Target.

Also, to everyone else, please don't run off with everything I said about Bob. There are some other points that eluded my last post about him that don't quite fit if he is scum. Those should come up when im looking at the other two.
Apologies for falling off the face of the earth.
I'M BACK BABY FOR A LIMITED TIME*!
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:40 am

Post by Mariyta »

Ya know, I'm going to UNVOTE: AntB for now. I get this unsettling feeling that remaining scum might be sitting there laughing at me. I'm going to re-read later today.

Also, I think it's mass claim time. We've already outted moose, and AntB has claimed VT (yes, I knew you were claiming VT and not goon). At this point, I don't see any reason to keep the rest of the roles hidden.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:56 am

Post by Dekes »

Did that really happen? Bwahahahah, oh the hilarity.

So, here's a rundown of boberz' and AntB's relationship:

- They almost completety each other on D1. Except for this grand highlight.

- On D2 boberz rather quickly attacks and votes AntB for using the phrase "performing a scumhunt". Mighty strong case.

- AntB retaliates taacking and voting boberz while tying Mari into the mix.

- They're going at each other for almost all of D2, completely ignoring Substrike in the process (always remember, what role Substrike flipped).

- D3 begins and AntB is still on the Mari/boberz team. However, after voting boberz yesterday he decided to vote Mari today (because after one of his buddies flipped he's afraid to keep pushing on his other buddy before the mislynch goes through). And if this doesn't imply an attack on boberz, which he later tried to deny, I'm playing the wrong game here.

Now it gets really interesting:
- moose clears Mari

- AntB quickly drops suspicion on Mari AND boberz and instead goes after Lateralus, me and ATTM as a rather distant third.

- boberz keeps on pushing on AntB, keeps pushing for a lynch and a claim.

- AntB releases a list of his reads and gives boberz a clear townread after going after him for all of D2, creating cases and whatnot, based solely on the ridiculous hammer by boberz that is everything but a clear town hammer if you consider boberz' interactions with Substrike up until the hammer (see ATTM's post on the last page for evidence).

- Biggest Lol comes last, of course: Boberz suddenly needs to rethink the AntB case because it's "too easy". If this isn't scum knowing his partner screwed up with that sudden 180 for no apparent reason and now is trying to stop the AntB lynch because boberz knows he's fucked once AntB flips scum, then I'm definitely playing the wrong game here.

Vote: AntB

This thing is going down.

@Mari
Sorry, I don't see any reason for a massclaim today other than for the sake of doing something.
- It's not LyLo.
- Looking at the flips/claims so far, I doubt there's any PR left
- If there is against all odds another PR, we are just giving scum a free PR kill tonight

And now be a honey and get your vote back on AntB. I just don't let the argument "it can't be that easy" count here. He played a sloppy scum game, he got caught bad and I don't see why bad scum should be granted a delay.

@mod
Can you prod Lateralus?

I'll give you that, AntB. Lateralus may just be town, but he's definitely a lazy lurking bum.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:48 am

Post by boberz »

For the thick people out there who cannot read. I am still voting AntB I am still wanting to lynch him. I want that reasoning for everybody to stop the shameless sheeping or information gathering. No need for massclaim that I can see.

THe case against me as it stands:
I call town 'town'.
I type with authority and conviction.
I hammered my 'scumbuddy' with no reasoning (lol at this one)
AntB and I attack each other (as scumbuddy's) all of day2. (lol at this one too)

I genuinely think that is ther worst case I have ever seen. None of it is scummy, and nobody has tried to explain why it is scummy.
Not to mention the OMGUS element of this from ATTM
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:04 am

Post by Dekes »

boberz wrote:For the thick people out there who cannot read. I am still voting AntB I am still wanting to lynch him.
So it's only passive distancing from the lynch and not outright trying to avert the lynch? Check.
boberz wrote:I hammered my 'scumbuddy' with no reasoning (lol at this one)
If people don't see what's scummy about that given your interactions with Substrike up until that hammer they're either dumb or scum...oh wait :roll:

Your AntB interactions are only a bonus. They can be applied tomorrow after AntB got lynched.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:10 am

Post by boberz »

No, it is an analysis of the other people on the wagon Dekes. You better take those scumtinted glasses off before you ruin the game here.

Dekes you are so wrong it is unbelievable. What about my interactions were scummy. Note this is not asking what was odd or out of place, it is scummy. And why are they scummy.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:24 am

Post by Dekes »

boberz wrote:No, it is an analysis of the other people on the wagon Dekes. You better take those scumtinted glasses off before you ruin the game here.

Dekes you are so wrong it is unbelievable. What about my interactions were scummy. Note this is not asking what was odd or out of place, it is scummy. And why are they scummy.
Note: This is only for the other people since I don't need to convince you that you're scum.

The only times you mentioned Substrike on D2 were of passive nature where you openly admitted not to look into Substrike that day although people asked you to give your stance on Substrike because people obviously were starting to note Substrike's scummy behaviour. You then go on - when the Substrike was not avoidable but probable - to drop the hammer without any discussion, thus avoiding any dialogue with Substrike that could give you away and trying to gain towncred by hammering scum (not really, but apparently AntB deemed this as a a solid enough reason to siwtch your read from definitely scum to definitely town...lol again@this, btw).
This is scummy. Not odd or out of place, but simply scummy. If you had given some sort of statement about Sub prior to your hammer or something along the lines of "no way this is the setup of this game" I may have thought twice about this, but not this way.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:26 am

Post by Dekes »

EBWOP:
"the Substrike lynch was not unavoidable"

Dyslexia ftl.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:28 am

Post by Dekes »

Oh yeah, another thing I meant to ask:
AntB wrote:lol at my notes all you want lead-head, you missed a question of mine.
AntB #738 wrote:@AttM
Where exactly do you work? you seem to work a lot even though you had finals not long back...
AntB, did this question have any purposes for this game since you felt the need to ask it twice?
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:30 am

Post by boberz »

People asked my views on substrike? If they did (which I cant remember) I would have told them I didnt care, because I didnt. I could read their cases if they convinced me (which they didnt) then I would move onto him.

I dropped the hammer because I was convinced by one of the last posts attacking him (cant remember which) and his claim was easy and we already had a tracker, whilst he turned out to be a mafia watcher I stand by my hammer.

I do not have to give you warning of a hammer.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:29 am

Post by Mariyta »

Alright. I don't have time to re-read right now, so let's get this over with.
VOTE: AntB

And Dekes, do not call me honey. Darling, dear, sweetie, and schmoopsy poo are all still acceptable, though.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:25 am

Post by AntB »

The question about his job is to see if he is lurking or if he is genuinely away a lot.

My hint of attack on boberz... how the hell is that an attack? lol elaborate on that for me please?

I didn't attack boberz at all today as I feel he is town after yesterdays hammer. Mariyta was second option after boberz as such I focused my attentions there, after moose claimed he received a town investigation on Mariyta that left only Dekes, Lateralus and AttM, who I don't have much of a read on, so I attacked to discover information.

Looky at that, L-1 with a week and half to go, so whose going to bump me off and scum a free shot?
Tempted to bump myself off if it means Dekes or Lateralus get lynched...
Show

G+
AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:26 am

Post by AntB »

(Don't worry, I won't for a while yet :))
Show

G+
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:33 am

Post by boberz »

Dpnt you dare self hammer!!
AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:54 pm

Post by AntB »

I won't while nearer the deadline (if I do), theres not enough information to be gained from my self-hammering at this point. If I'm sure people will have a solid scum read on a person, and enough people have that to ensure a lynch, then I'll do it...
Show

G+
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:07 pm

Post by boberz »

You dont do it full stop.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:42 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

Votecount and prod of Lateralus in the morning; extremely busy today (my apologies).
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:15 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Interesting little interaction there between boberz and AntB...

UNVOTE: AntB
I do want to re-read before we end this day. I fear I'm missing something crucial. Has anyone played with AntB before?
-Susan Ertz

boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:30 pm

Post by boberz »

Hangon, a threat to selfhammer causes an unvote of the guy. Come one mariyta
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:46 pm

Post by Mariyta »

No. The comment about how we still have a week and a half til deadline caused an unvote. I realized it's stupid to waste that time and rush into a lynch without re-reading.
-Susan Ertz

AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:51 pm

Post by AntB »

Exactly, a week is enough time to build up cases against other players and get information to enter D4 with.

@Boberz
Hang on... you want me lynched... what difference does a self hammer while nearly sat the deadline make? You get my lynch, my alignment, etc...
Show

G+
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:40 am

Post by boberz »

Your threats of it make any information from today (especially if nobody else joins your wagon) completewly worthless. If you are town it is senseless to do anyway. We have no reason to have a whole day here.
AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:12 am

Post by AntB »

I haven't threatened it... just said I was tempted
if
it would mean Dekes or Lateralus being lynched tomorrow, which evidently isn't currently going to happen currently as there's not enough support; and even then if I did, it only really be to ensure the town doesn't have a no-lynch. (hence, practically sat on a deadline).

Guessing you never played chess much? Sometimes your surrender a piece to capture a bigger piece, as a VT I'm pretty disposable, like a chess pawn. If my death results in scum being taken out, then I'm happy.
Show

G+
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:50 am

Post by boberz »

Do not selfhammer. I do play chess.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”