Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:47 pm

Post by Exe »

KitoMo wrote:You're a joke.
Why so flaily?
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

Do not expect me to play to a meta.
KitoMo
KitoMo
Townie
KitoMo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:16 pm

Post by KitoMo »

Exe wrote:
Why so flaily?
I don't think that word means what you think it means.

If you can explain what about posting in Japanese makes someone more likely to be town, that would be awesome. I thought about it and failed to come up with a single reason, so it seemed to be a reasonable deduction that you were giving her "townpoints" because you like what she's doing, not because you think she's town, which is.. not a good idea for obvious reasons, or so I thought. I was in a really bad mood earlier so I apologize if that was offensive; you're a swell guy overall.

Here is a grand total of his contributions to this game that are actually game-relevant (links provided for your convenience):
1. Voting the mod.
2. Responding to an attack on him.
3. Responding to an attack on him by asking if the attacker likes apples.
4. Responding to an attack on him by strawmanning.
5. Asking the someone that everyone is hyper-focused on a question about someone else that people are hyper-focused on.
6. Asking someone to repeat information that has been made clear and repeated previously.
7. Responding to an attack on him by saying that he's changed his meta. (I'll explain this in-depth later.)
8. Responding to an attack on him by winking.
9. Voting themanhimself without a stated reason.
10. Using IIoA to take a stab at an easy target without taking a stand on whether this actually makes them scummy.
11. Responding to an attack on him by acting offended.

Here are the 8 posts that I felt were not relevant enough to make the list: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

As I calculate it,
57%
of his posts are game-relevant. I think that number speaks for itself.

Analysis

1. Robocopter87
never mentions finding anyone scummy.
I literally cannot tell you who he has found scummy at any point in the game, except that I can guess that he finds someone he's voted scummy. See #2.
2. Robocopter87 has made one countable vote over the course of the entire game, and this vote had no reasoning attatched to it and came when pressure on him was rising. We know absolutely nothing about his view on themanhimself.
3. The majority of Robocopter87's game related posts are responses to attacks on him.
4. Robocopter87 tends to mention Fate a lot positively despite having mentioned serious qualms with Fate's playstyle in his first post. This is interesting and begs the question of whether he is being honest with us about what he thinks about Fate, and if he is worried that Fate will catch him as scum.
Robocopter87 wrote:
TwoHeadedBoy wrote: -Robocopter is flying under the radar while trying to seem helpful by just asking questions.
I'm trying a new playstyle. More shy and refined. Deal with it.
He claims to be acting more "shy and refined" as an excuse for not meeting his normal town meta, but in that very post he simply says "Deal with it." None of his other posts give me a "shy and refined" vibe, which frankly seems like flat-out bullshit to me.

Something else I find interesting is how much Robocopter87 avoided attention on Day 1, whereas others who were seen to be lurkers and noncontributive were called out a lot more. Smells like partners wanting to avoid bussing too much to me. (I'm pretty positive scum played a hand in the Beefster lynch.)

Frankly I don't see why we even need to consider another lynch today.

Vote Robocopter87 today and win free cake and make me love you! <3
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

I'm abstaining from the voting process until we get our vigs in. Don't want any "accidental" hammers yeah?

But that's a very convincing and well established case. I'm impressed~!
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:06 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

KitoMo wrote:
Exe wrote:
Why so flaily?

If you can explain what about posting in Japanese makes someone more likely to be town, that would be awesome. I thought about it and failed to come up with a single reason, so it seemed to be a reasonable deduction that you were giving her "townpoints" because you like what she's doing, not because you think she's town, which is.. not a good idea for obvious reasons, or so I thought. I was in a really bad mood earlier so I apologize if that was offensive; you're a swell guy overall.

Here is a grand total of his contributions to this game that are actually game-relevant (links provided for your convenience):
1. Voting the mod.
5. Asking the someone that everyone is hyper-focused on a question about someone else that people are hyper-focused on.
6. Asking someone to repeat information that has been made clear and repeated previously.
7. Responding to an attack on him by saying that he's changed his meta. (I'll explain this in-depth later.)
10. Using IIoA to take a stab at an easy target without taking a stand on whether this actually makes them scummy.

Here are the 8 posts that I felt were not relevant enough to make the list: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

As I calculate it,
57%

Analysis

1. Robocopter87
I literally cannot tell you who he has found scummy at any point in the game, except that I can guess that he finds someone he's voted scummy. See #2.
2. Robocopter87 has made one countable vote over the course of the entire game, and this vote had no reasoning attatched to it and came when pressure on him was rising. We know absolutely nothing about his view on themanhimself.
3. The majority of Robocopter87's game related posts are responses to attacks on him.
4. Robocopter87 tends to mention Fate a lot positively despite having mentioned serious qualms with Fate's playstyle in his first post. This is interesting and begs the question of whether he is being honest with us about what he thinks about Fate, and if he is worried that Fate will catch him as scum.
Robocopter87 wrote:
TwoHeadedBoy wrote: -Robocopter is flying under the radar while trying to seem helpful by just asking questions.
He claims to be acting more "shy and refined" as an excuse for not meeting his normal town meta, but in that very post he simply says "Deal with it." None of his other posts give me a "shy and refined" vibe, which frankly seems like flat-out bullshit to me.

Something else I find interesting is how much Robocopter87 avoided attention on Day 1, whereas others who were seen to be lurkers and noncontributive were called out a lot more. Smells like partners wanting to avoid bussing too much to me. (I'm pretty positive scum played a hand in the Beefster lynch.)

Is there a Part 2?
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
Rena
Rena
Goon
Rena
Goon
Goon

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:22 pm

Post by Rena »

Robocopter87 wrote:
KitoMo wrote:
Exe wrote:
Why so flaily?

1. Voting the mod.

As I calculate it,
57%

Analysis

1. Robocopter87
Robocopter87 wrote:

Is there a Part 2?
PLEASE MAKE IT STOP, STOP.

Kitty, we know Robo is scum. This is why we've been singing Kanye West lyrics (see that post to Tunoigen where we burned the shit out of him). But we have a MOTHER FUCKING GUN, and we're not worried about lynching all that much. He will die, trust me. As will MAFUYU.
V/LA at the weekend, except for modding duties.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:28 pm

Yeah, Mafuyu needs to die.

On a friendly note, poor Mafuyu-chan. Maybe now she can go back to her video games once Rena vigs her. :S

On a serious note, Mafuyu is likely scum, and her flip will give us info.

Then we can lynch the Robocop.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
KitoMo
KitoMo
Townie
KitoMo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:32 pm

Post by KitoMo »

Rena wrote:But we have a MOTHER FUCKING GUN
What's this about having a MOTHER FUCKING GUN and not SHOOTING ROBOCOPTER87?

No love for Rena </3
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:35 pm

Kito, she has a MOTHER FUCKING GUN in a few days time. We are waiting for her MOTHER FUCKING GUN to become active so she can shoot Mafuyu, and then we lynch Robo.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:37 pm

Post by Fate »

I want cake and <3

Unvote:
Vote: Robocop

Back we go!!!
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
TwoHeadedBoy
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by TwoHeadedBoy »

I'm so tired I just tried using tags in an IRC mafia game. :|

But I would like to say if tmh flips scum, which he will, I want LL strung up next for trying to sway the vig off of him. I was under the assumption he was vigbait, unless we're also waiting for another shot. Robo may be an okay lynch for being anti-town by not posting and such, but scum lynches take priority over anti-town lynches.

I'll read the last two pages more in-detail tomorrow, including the argument between LL and my other head that I only skimmed.

~Pie
Show
IIII LOOOOOVE YOOOUUU JESUUUUUUUS CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIST

"Oi, I'm already sick of THB."
~ Cobblerfone
"That was... schitzophrenically entertaining."
~ Pine
"Fugi + Pie = I like life"
~ Parama
TwoHeadedBoy
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by TwoHeadedBoy »

EBWOP: *by not posting content and such
Show

~ Cobblerfone
~ Pine
~ Parama
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:08 pm

I was under the assumption Mafuyu was for Rena, TMH was for Scott and Robo was for lynch?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Tuniogen
Tuniogen
Goon
Tuniogen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by Tuniogen »

So can someone who isn't an idiot or mafia explain to me why we're not waiting for the vig shot?
Show
Tun - Tungsten
io - Iodine
gen - Nitrogen

Anyone with knowledge of the periodic table can work out the rest. :)
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:15 pm

Post by Fate »

BECAUSE WE'RE NOT THE WAITING AROUND TYPE.

DON'T BE A PUSSY
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Tuniogen
Tuniogen
Goon
Tuniogen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:17 pm

Post by Tuniogen »

>.>

No rly
Show
Tun - Tungsten
io - Iodine
gen - Nitrogen

Anyone with knowledge of the periodic table can work out the rest. :)
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by Exe »

@ROFL @ Kito trying to rationalize my japanese = town joke. Don't hurt yourself, let me save you some time: I was being humorous. There's no secret motive buried in there. rofl
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

Do not expect me to play to a meta.
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:29 pm

Post by Lateralus22 »

TOWN

01. Exe
02. Tuniogen
03. Scott Brosius*
04. Fate
05. Ellibereth
06. CupcakePanda
007. Lady Lambdadelta*
08. TwoHeadedBoy*
09. KitoMo (Kitoari/KittyMo)

(*Miller)

NULL

09. KitoMo (Kitoari/KittyMo)
10. Yasuda
11. Llamarble

SCUM

12. themanhimself

13. Robocopter87

14. Mafuyu/Rena
15. Alan/mongoose

Bold = Semi-Confirmed scum that die today no matter what.

I'd actually prefer Rena shoots tmh to get him out of the way and Scott shoots Robo afterwards because we all want him dead then we can argue about the last two scum and get some pretty neat wagon analysis.

Oh hey guys, considering Beefster & Robo scum what do you think of this neat chainsaw I found from Mafu?
TwoHeadedBoy
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:34 pm

Post by TwoHeadedBoy »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I was under the assumption Mafuyu was for Rena, TMH was for Scott and Robo was for lynch?
In this case I retract my previous suspicion for now.

*stops playing mafia and lays down or something*

~Pie
Show

~ Cobblerfone
~ Pine
~ Parama
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:41 pm

Post by Lateralus22 »

Mafu top three suspects and why that do not include tmh/robo please.
Rena
Rena
Goon
Rena
Goon
Goon

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:21 pm

Post by Rena »

Lateralus22 wrote:
14. Mafuyu/Rena
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS
Mafuyu
Mafuyu
Goon
Mafuyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:22 pm

Post by Mafuyu »

Lateralus22 wrote:Mafu top three suspects and why that do not include tmh/robo please.
Shorthand sentence makes for confusing interpretation. Mafuyu's gonna take it as three suspects that aren't tmh/robo, and why. Unfortunately,a previous consideration of LLD gets somewhat nullified due to the LLDcop-Renakeeper-Mafuyu chain. On that particular note, Mafuyu is of the opinion that only one LLD/Rena could be scum, from personal perspective. From the perspectiv of LLD-scum, knowing that Mafuyu's vig/lynch will flip town, if Rena flips scum, LLD is potentially cleared as sane(or lucky) cop. Regardless, this possible confirmation is not worth the one-scum one-town tradeup to a PR-lying scum, as there exists enough potential for another PR to reveal scum-LLD. If Rena were to flip town, LLD would have to play the insane(or unlucky) cop defense, which is still a risky proposition and at best is worth two town. Still, this potential does exist, which is why Mafuyu's more comfortable with the assertion that there cannot be two scum in LLD-Rena, with a one-scum preference in Rena. In a game without insanity possibilities, this claimed PR-chain would easily lead to a Rena-lynch, and likely a Mafuyu scan juuust in case, if not an outright lynch/vig. With insanity in play, the concern is whether or not this might just cause three town (or two, in the perspective of non-Mafuyu players) to die without a productive use of PRs, in the assumption that Rena is town, LLD is insane or unlucky, and Mafuyu's getting false-lynched for a no-death claimed jailkeep scenario.

Anyway, the two remaining reads, with significantly less detail.
Mongoose, for recent defensive playing versus Exe/Fate's goading. He's taking quite a bit of offense despite having only a bit more activity than Mafuyu this game.
And you. You ask too many questions in proportion to your game-related statement content. Granted, some of those questions are useful and justifiable, but the sheer volume dampens the impact of the insightful. In addition, but unrelated to Mafuyu's read, your link to Mafuyu's post isn't a chainsaw.

@NinjaRena - Really?
Guh. The words.
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:23 pm

Post by Lateralus22 »

It is what it is Nacho, though Mafu-san is going to flip scum no? T minus how many days till Scum vig btw?

Preview Edit: Holy wall of text I'll read that later.
Mafuyu
Mafuyu
Goon
Mafuyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:30 pm

Post by Mafuyu »

In a sudden thought, give Mafuyu a second before you digest that. Need to look up whether or not any claimed roleblockers nullify that entire block of reasoning.
Guh. The words.
Rena
Rena
Goon
Rena
Goon
Goon

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:31 pm

Post by Rena »

Lateralus22 wrote:It is what it is Nacho, though Mafu-san is going to flip scum no? T minus how many days till Scum vig btw?

Preview Edit: Holy wall of text I'll read that later.
You know better, lat.
And I literally think we have like 2 weeks.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”