Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:58 am

Post by Mariyta »

There is never a reason for town to self-hammer. If you truly are town, you are worth more alive than dead (I say you generically, not pointed at AntB).
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:25 am

Post by Nobody Special »

CORRECTED Votecount 3.03

AntB - 2 - boberz, Dekes
Lateralus22 - 1 - AntB

Not Voting: Lateralus22, Ant_to_the_max, moose200x, Mariyta

Deadline: February 5.

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Last edited by Nobody Special on Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:31 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Lateralus22 has been prodded. Second prod means he has 24 hours to post or I will look for a replacement.
....what?

boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:07 am

Post by boberz »

The amount of people not voting is unacceptable also
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:24 pm

Post by Lateralus22 »

responding to prod, no time to make a serious post on site until Saturday. I support an AntB lynch though, just read my responses/his case and I'll articulate when I can.
AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:25 pm

Post by AntB »

Can we get moose and AttM prodded as well? Its a 3-man game so far activity wise...
Show
:doc: I shall protect you!! :doc: ... why do I smell of vanilla..?

"tickle" - Haylen is now thinking of Mayonnaise

G+
AntB - My wiki page. Usually up to date.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by Mariyta »

AntB wrote:Can we get moose and AttM prodded as well? Its a 3-man game so far activity wise...
Literally. You, boberz, and Dekes. But you forgot the female.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:51 pm

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

I don't need a prod...and what I have to say requires a good chunck of time to form. I have most of what I wss going to say about you done, I just need to get home and to my computuer.
Apologies for falling off the face of the earth.
I'M BACK BABY FOR A LIMITED TIME*!
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:34 am

Post by Nobody Special »

moose200x has been prodded. He has 36 hours to post.
....what?

Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:42 pm

Post by Dekes »

Mariyta wrote:And Dekes, do not call me honey. Darling, dear, sweetie, and schmoopsy poo are all still acceptable, though.
Gotcha. Any particular reason why schmoopsy poo over honey?
And did you find anything interesting so far during your re-read? It's getting a bit stale here with Lateralus, moose and ATTM only popping in once in a while.

So let's dance a little, AntB, why not?
You are the only one who believes boberz' hammer was made-by-town-only. This is especially awkward considering how adamant you were on boberz being scum yesterday. You might wanna clear this up by explaining why you don't believe scum boberz would've hammered without any discussion in that scenario.

Also, a lot of your words doesn't match up with your actions.
- Your say you're toying with self-hammering, yet you don't want the day to end this early because not enough reads and cases have been build.
- You call me repeatedly scum without a case behind it. Only thing I could find is in your notes that I was too determined to lynch Substrike which is simply ridiculous. You were close to getting lynched yesterday. All WIFOM aside, why wouldn't I lynch you and go into LyLo today without having to bus anyone? Doesn't make any sense at all.
- You first say you want to attack ATTM to get a better read on him, yet in your next post you say you're leaning scum on him without any reasoning behind it. What's worse is that you never followed up on those attacks on ATTM that you promised (unless asking him where he works and calling him lead-head helps you getting a read on him, lol :igmeou:).

So, in conclusion, while you say people should use the remaining time of the day to get reads and build cases, all you do is baseless accusing, all the while never leaving out an opportunity to say that you're town. It should be YOU, who most likely is not seeing the end of the day alive, who should be giving out as much info and reads with reasoning and evidence if you're really town.
Only telling people what should be done now is just you appearing to be active and pro-town while we are second guessing ourselves. But you are not wriggling yourself out of your lynch today.

@moose
Don't act like I didn't see you earlier in this topic.
You are confirmed town but that doesn't mean you can't help us win this thing. You said you wanted AntB lynched today so either act accordingly or say why you think he's scum and/or who else could be.

@boberz
Fearing a quickhammer by AntB but not acting to prevent it is noted.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:22 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Dekes wrote:Gotcha. Any particular reason why schmoopsy poo over honey?
And did you find anything interesting so far during your re-read? It's getting a bit stale here with Lateralus, moose and ATTM only popping in once in a while.
Schmoopsy poo is one of the names used in Monsters Inc.

I haven't done a re-read yet, but I did analyze some VCs. Substrike's vote wasn't particularly useful as he tunneled moose hardcore. Ant_Max was on AntB for a good part of the first day before switching to the main wagon of the day. AntB followed Substrike to the moose wagon and stuck there most of D1, aside from a brief unvote before putting his vote right back, then jumping on the Beefster wagon at the tail end of the day.

D2, Substrike tunnels again and AntB goes after boberz. Max waits six days to vote, then jumps on Substrike, where he remained for the rest of the day. (I'm tempted to rule out Max as scum for this, but I'm not doing so just yet.) AntB avoided the wagon entirely and boberz jumped on right at the end, just like he did with Beefster.

D3, AntB starts out voting me, avoiding his main target from yesterday, while boberz hops on him.

The problem with all this is that I'm assuming AntB is scum. I need to analyze the rest of it, but I need to go to bed right now. Hopefully I'll get time tomorrow.

P-edit: One quick note- Lat was on Substrike a lot D1, so I'm tempted to rule him out as scum, too. I'm leaning toward boberz at this moment.

@Lat, moose, Max, boberz: Please take the time in the next few days to analyze everyone and give your thoughts (unless you're scum, of course. Then please continue to lurk so we know you're scum.)
-Susan Ertz

Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:23 pm

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

AntB wrote:@Moose
One last chance to do something pro-town. saying your vig and going after boberz needs a serious come-back now.
Just another Bob/Moose connection.
AntB wrote:@Lateralus
Whose? if your meaning mine, Dekes and Substrike are the only ones I have >50% confidence in.
AntB makes a connection towards Sub and Dekes.

AntB has honestly been a hard person for me to make up my mind on. D1 was filled with a lot of focus on Moose from him. D2 was a shift of focus and he attacked Bob a bit, but that changed on D3.
AntB wrote:I think my brain just melted...

You were attacking eac other throughout D1, then with absolutely no indication at all you buddying up as though you've been peachy all along.
Leaves me thinking you've ha d the chance to discuss things when others haven't...
I think we can ask this about you and Bob now.

There was some buddying between Bob and AntB D1. Might just be me here, but those "notes" just seem shotty for notes on D3. Doesn't seem like there is much content from someone taking notes if they have been throughout the game.
boberz wrote: I genuinely think that is ther worst case I have ever seen. None of it is scummy, and nobody has tried to explain why it is scummy.
Not to mention the OMGUS element of this from ATTM
What OMGUS element? And to everyone else, this is what I tried to point out in my previous post on Bob.
Although the thing that has been bothering me the most is, Moose claimed on D1 that he was going to shoot either Bob or Sub. With Sub flipping scum, and Bob possibly being another, why would Moose be alive today? Maybe it would have been to obvious, but this is just WIFOM stuff here.

Only other person I would consider lynching today is Lat. Way I see it is AntB/Bob/Lat is a 2/3 chance to nail scum. I'm calling it now, but whenever I read through Lat's posts, I usually end up getting anywhere from a "meh" to a "very small slight town favor" read on him. I would be willing to off AntB today. Either way, there will be one more day.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:52 pm

Post by boberz »

I do not analyse everyone in game. I will not start today at the will of some randoms.

I will add content, probably tomorrow as I have been in hospital and just woken up at home.

I did act against AntB I didnt unvote, because AntB quickhammering should have proved his scummines. I was not against a quick selfhammer, I am against a quick town selfhammer.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:12 am

Post by Mariyta »

What do you think, Dekes? Bob or AntB? We lynch wrong today, it's LyLo tomorrow.

I don't have to work tonight, so re-read will come today.
-Susan Ertz

Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:09 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Searching for a replacement for Lateralus22.
....what?

Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:22 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Antihero replaces Lateralus22 effective immediately.
....what?

Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:29 am

Post by Nobody Special »

CORRECTED Votecount 3.04
(unchanged, but for updating playernames)

AntB - 2 - boberz, Dekes
Antihero - 1 - AntB

Not Voting: Antihero, Ant_to_the_max, moose200x, Mariyta

Deadline: February 5.

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Last edited by Nobody Special on Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
....what?

Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:31 am

Post by Antihero »

Hi Mari! Sorry I dropped out of Dresden, but the RL monster struck.

I see that four people aren't voting. This can't stand. Reread is coming, but I'm not doing a wall post.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:27 am

Post by Mariyta »

I forgive you. The RL monster is pure evil and he gets us all. Are you scum?
-Susan Ertz

Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:10 pm

Post by Antihero »

Mariyta wrote:I forgive you. The RL monster is pure evil and he gets us all. Are you scum?
No ma'am, but the scum's destruction is at hand. Get your vote ready.

Speaking of which, why aren't you voting? Same thing goes for you, moose and Antmax.

Day 1 Stuff:

• Substrike's early tunneling on moose now smells fishy, especially given that moose really hadn't done anything to deserve it.
  • How is the sudden transition from critcizing boberz for pushing a moose wagon to joining it all over the span of 2 posts not scummy, AntB?
  • Post 90 - Having early reads is completely not a scumtell. Crappy counterattack much?
  • Ugh, this conversation isn't going anywhere, and nobody's changing votes.
  • Seriously, people, this isn't an MD thread. Scolding moose for playstyle isn't productive.
  • Post 179 - Really? And you're alternative is... a nonwagon on a townish person?
  • *groan* I didn't know I replaced into a newbie game.
If I had to pick now, I'd say AntB and boberz are the scum.

I'll be back after I finish punching the mirror in my bathroom.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:31 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Aww, nuts. I don't get to call you Scumhero this game. Oh well. Please don't punch your mirror. 7 years bad luck and all that.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:51 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Haven't done a full re-read. I know, I suck, I'm sorry. Hopefully tomorrow.

Substrike comments: Throws out suspicion of boberz w/o following through with it. He also claimed to watch boberz. This could either be to throw suspicion onto boberz, or an attempt to clear him.
I don't understand why there are 4 people on [Hiraki's] wagon with no one looking at Mari, AntB, or Dekes, all of whom are scummier
This is interesting. I can see him throwing one of his buddies in the list.

People I'm ruling out as scum for today: moose, Antihero (based on Lat's hardcore riding of Substrike). I'll throw Max into this list, too.
People I think are likely scum: boberz, AntB. I'm actually becoming more suspicious of boberz the more I read. Two hammer votes, one on scum. He has been on AntB all day today, but that may just be because he sees it as his only shot at staying alive. WIFOM can be as helpful as it is hurtful. Dekes could also be scum. I like how Substrike's vote moved to him for about 14 hours before moving back to moose.

Dekes, in #562, you call AntB town. What changed your mind?

Antihero, what do you think of Dekes?

I think boberz might actually be the lynch for today. Thoughts?
-Susan Ertz

Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:03 pm

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

He was my first pick going into today. And looking at the "confirmed" town, by PoE I come up with Bob/AntB/Lat. As for not voting, for me it is a numbers thing. I would rather have a plan going into the next day and not a quick hammer.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:06 pm

Post by boberz »

Attm I hope ou realise how crap that alst comment is.

This is so awful play, nobody has yet articulated a case on me. When the game ends I expect ou all to realise how thick you have been.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:21 pm

Post by Antihero »

I'm not sure what's so stupid about max's last comment.

Here, let me articulate what I don't like about you: you actively detracted from a scumwagon and promoted a really poorly founded vote.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”