Mini 14 ~ Mafia Holographica (Game Over!)

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:46 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

I see, vezok. I'd probably assume it only affected my own modules.

LET MY PEOPLE GO:
VP Baltar
Plum
Gammagooey
vezokpiraka
Feysal
Furcolow

DIAF:
TBM
chesskid

The rest I am leaning toward death, though it need not be immediate. Hatehatehate chess' reads "all over the place." TBM needs to start posting on days that are not Tuesday or Wednesday.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:47 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

And yes, that means a change on Fate, as he is controlling himself for now. If he shoots again all willy and nilly, I'll probably just kill him.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

:

VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:40 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Well, if TBM can warn, I can warn too I guess.
Due to the nature of my schedule, I sometimes disappear for a day or two without warning. Like recently.

---
Feysal wrote:Perhaps VasudeVa could shed some light on this. Is the EMP supposed to have a 1-day cooldown?
Yes. 1 damage, 1 day cooldown, disables Shields and Supports. No idea
Vezok wrote:Maybe my ability only lets my recharge rate. I read it again. It's vague.

Like it says it cuts recharge time down but doesn't say if it's only for me or for everyone.
What? Are you talking about the EMP because there is nothing here that talks about recharge rates.
Fate wrote:I feel like scum would use VV's lurkiness to justify pressuring him with some bullets.
Aww, I didn't know you cared. Anyway, Vezok shot me and it DID disable my shield. But I think the shield still worked(-2 damage from all sources.) and therefore I'm scratch free. I already re-activated it.

---

Agreeing with Furc as lurking scum. This guy acts like a caffeinated squirell on cocaine when he's Town. Not liking his activity here so far.
Furc, who do you suspect?

If given the opportunity I would love to shoot vezok in the face multiple times with my tiny 1 damage weapon. I don't care if it takes me multiple shots.

My suspect list:
1. vezok
2. TBM
3. Furc
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:42 am

Post by VasudeVa »

@Plum: Is your cloak a special ability? I need some confirmation. I'm pretty sure that I shot you back then.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:56 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

No shit sherlock.

VesudeVa is lying so much in the last post.

EMP has a two day cool down. And I know mine got reduced to one. But it still says 2. It's just crossed over and then a 1.
I know it takes two days normally.
I don't remember seeing anything indicating me I shoot VV. IIRC I missed every time or hit something that wasn't on the map or something.

Vote Vesude

Fate help me here. I don't have big offense things. Plasma whip this guy.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:56 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

I got confirmation. It only affects me.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:10 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I don't think weapons confirmations are the best idea. Borders too much on outguess the mod.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:39 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Actually, yeah it does have a 2 day cooldown. I confused it with my shield's recharge time. And you did shoot me you scummy scum scum.
Vi, ISO 29 wrote:>vezokpiraka fires a quick blast east! You hear a loud POP!
This was when I was at N, and you fired East. I moved to NW on this turn. You shot first before I got to move. I lost my shields immediately after you shot this. (I double checked this with Vi's PM.). It doesn't indicate that I took damage because I had my shields on so your pathetic 1 damage didn't even leave a scratch. It did disable my shield.
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:34 am

Post by Feysal »

Okay, game seems to have calmed down. VP Baltar is not dead yet, which is probably a good thing. The way he was acting yesterday when he believed he was dying today looked townish. Sorry for the suspicion, I'm being paranoid.

As for Fate, judging from that scum roleblock idea he had, he really has not been following any sort of plan. He looks like he really did not know his attack would not work, and I would expect scum to be more careful than that, and if not Fate himself, then the scumteam should know not to attract too much attention to themselves. I don't mean that scum would not be trigger happy, I expect there are one or two scum among those who started the game with guns blazing, but by continuing it Fate made himself stick out like a sore thumb, and scum don't like to do that. Fate could have used a weapon today and has not done so, and if this lasts, I don't really want either him or VP Baltar dead.

Mechanics-wise, it seems Gammagooey, VasudeVa and vezokpiraka are in agreement that the EMP should have a 2-day cooldown, and the fact that vezokpiraka has used it twice in succession is proof his ability is working, if only for himself. If it indeed is a special ability, and if my theory that the scum cannot have those is correct, then vezokpiraka is town.

For Plum, I got a townish feel from her, and only the blast in A1 made me doubt that. I'd still like her to take a blank shot at something, so we get confirmation that she has some other weapon than the Plasma Burst. Unfortunately for her, since she was in B2, she could have been in either A2 or B1 when the blast happened, so she is not off the hook yet. Trust is good, but proof is better.

Furcolow remains silent, and that continues to look odd.

Now, things to do... there is another module in A2. VasudeVa and TheButtonmen are closest, and I don't mind either of them taking it... unless their presence in game becomes a problem. Gammagooey seems to be moving in that direction. Is there anyone else who might want that module?

I notice there was a humming sound for the second consecutive time. From the demo, the only thing I remember making that sound was Capacitate, used by inHimshallibe. Can you tell us what that ability did? We have no proof of course that someone is using that same ability, but it would be better than a random guess. I'd be happier if I knew the humming was not something nefarious.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:34 am

Post by TheButtonmen »

@Chess:
chesskid3 wrote:I'm not killing Plum until fate's flip.
chesskid3 wrote:CKD IS TOWN, I'M NOT FINISHING HIM
If Fate is town then plum = ?
Why do you feel Ckd is town?

@CKD:
What are your thoughts on Gamma?

@Fur:
Furcolow wrote:Fate has to be scum considering... I mean VPB was the most obvious townread to me aside from Feysal, so I am positive Fate is scum and detrimental to the town.
I can see where you get Fate being detrimental from but where does the Fate = Scum thing come from?

@inHim:
inHimshallibe wrote:And yes, that means a change on Fate, as he is controlling himself for now. If he shoots again all willy and nilly, I'll probably just kill him.
Fate changing his behaviour when pressured is actually somewhat disturbing to me as TownFate is bullheaded/confident enough to ignore any and all attempts to change his style.

I need to read some ScumFate games.

@VV:
Was this;
VasudeVa wrote: And you did shoot me you scummy scum scum.
In response to this?
vezokpiraka wrote:I got confirmation. It only affects me.
Routine day with a dirt cheap brush
Then a week goes by and it goes untouched
Then two, then three, then a month
Then the rest of your life, you beat yourself up
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:52 am

Post by Gammagooey »

@TBM- Your questions bore me.

I DEMAND
BLOOD
REAAAAADS.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:20 pm

Post by Fate »

move north

I'm real busy atm
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:23 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Is there anyone opposed to killing Furc? All of this speculation about weaponry is useful to a degree, but we need to start seeing some alignments soon. The one good thing out of my death was going to be at least you guys could know I was town then, but now we don't have that, so we need to start flipping people methodically.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by Plum »

Furcolow wrote:Plum is adhering to someone on-top of her in terms of level, sucking up to Feysal above, which to me is not the plum that I know who posts giant walls as town. Plumscum. Pretty much book this game if you ask me. We would be wise to flank them and to pressure them from different angles...
Sometimes I post giant walls as Town and sometimes I don't, and sometimes I post giant walls as scum and sometimes I don't. You'll have to be more specific in regards to what's bothering you with my play here, because yeah. I happen to find Feysal Townish, but my post was in regards to a suggestion of his which was a good one - but I think I have a more optimal application I'll stay quiet about for the moment.
curiouskarmadog wrote:top three scum...plum, VP (sorry bud), and Plum
Mhm. Please feel free to scratch your itchy trigger finger, by the way.
curiouskarmadog wrote:hey plum, you never answered me...why am I cruising for a bruising?...what have I done to deserve that label?
Your self-counseled shooting earlier after being called out early by many as scummish seems to be asking for something. Especially given that I read you as scum for other things. Is asking for it. Whether you mean to (maybe you have a shield and want us to get distracted wasting shots) or not. nyway, see this:
curiouskarmadog wrote:my god you are misrepresenting EVERYTHING I am saying..you are taking quotes out of their context and twisting shit..you want to to overreact douchebag?....fine..

PlasmaWhip(chesskid3)
PlasmaPistol(chesskid3)

no doubt this action will bring the wraith of game....but (shrug)..the truth of my action will lie in my death.
That seems explicitly 'cruising for a bruising'. I can't believe I have to argue this turn of phrase with you, but there you are.

By the way, those other things?
curiouskarmadog wrote:(crossing fingers hoping someone says I am now overreacting scum)
Trying to set up a situation where you can call out people for being scum for saying that you're over OR under-reacting scum is setting a damned-if-you-do-damned-if-you-don't trap which masquerades as scumhunting. It is not something a Townie would actually try in the course of scumhunting.
VasudeVa wrote:@Plum: Is your cloak a special ability? I need some confirmation. I'm pretty sure that I shot you back then.
Yes, it is. So it didn't wouldn't get disabled by an EMP that disables shields or anything else. But I
did
seem to absorb some damage there.

I'd rather kill off CKD than Furcolow at this point. Who's with me?
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:57 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

I'm sorry Vi...

Move: North
Show

:

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:05 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Ok
CKD lost his lolyou're town because scum don't throw shitfits read as soon as I become a scumread of his. Wow. 100% beautiful omgus.

And Plum is town if Fate is scum, so that kill is obviously not happenning until fate dies.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:06 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

and I just woke up, so I missed 9pm go me
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:06 pm

Post by Vi »

Stuff isn't going to get done for another hour+. I'm sorry. v.v

That doesn't mean you can still get actions in for today :P
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:12 pm

Post by Vi »

>
Processing actions...

>
You hear a humming noise...

>
Sparks are flying from VP Baltar!

>
Processing movement...

>
Loading display...

chesskid360%
curiouskarmadog50%
Fate50%
Feysal70%
Furcolow100%
Gammagooey100%
inHimshallibe80%
Plum40%
TheButtonmen80%
VasudeVa100%
vezokpiraka30%
VP Baltar40%

>
Recharge time has been assessed. Proceed.

A note about -FADING- - If you are -FADING- you are essentially dead until I say otherwise, so that's when you stop posting.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:24 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

TheButtonmen wrote:
@CKD:
What are your thoughts on Gamma?
I dont know....my gut says town, though I didnt like the way he nabbed the module.

Plum, that is my cruising for a brusing moment? Really?...you are better than this..if you think I am scum, shoot me, quit trying to drum up support...

that being said.

PlasmaWhip(Plum, 5)

if I am wrong kill me please....seriously..end me.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by Plum »

"Quit trying to drum up support?"

Just as planned.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:29 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Plum, kill him too while you're at it, please?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:29 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

because we have to kill him eventually anyway, just save us the trouble
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:29 pm

"planned"?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:30 pm

chesskid3 wrote:Plum, kill him too while you're at it, please?
funny comment considering we havent seen his flip yet...

you know something we dont chess?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”