MoreWhisky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:39 am

Post by MoreWhisky »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:forgot:

vote Nikanor

Edit: Ninja'd

@Whiskey You're seriously pulling at threads here. If someone announces they're V/LA for being sick will you use that a case against them as being scum too? Please understand the difference between comments made within the game and comments made to inform others of activity level changes no matter how great or small.

Come on.

Being sick and being on the phone are totally different.
DLG
DLG
Goon
DLG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:39 am

Post by DLG »

Final thought for the night.

At the risk of becoming known as this game's "lurker patrol", Pomegranate do you have anything to say?
If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:48 am

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

the OMGUS doesn't have to be due to a vote. It can be due to any sort of suspicion being cast on a person. I FoS'd him and he came back with a very weak reply and FoS'd me. I am not disagreeing with you that he is weak-willed, but I am not apologizing for calling him out on his increasingly scummy behavior, and even though I didn't vote him based on his meta, I won't treat him with kid gloves or ignore his progressively more scummy actions. However at this point in time I find Nika far more scummy than Ender.

As for the non-comital, I am a cautious person and if you'd go skim that newbie game i referenced, you might see why i was even more cautious than usual regarding ender and his scummy-play-even-as-town meta. Granted That wont be a free-for-all pass for him, and I am interested in him hanging. I think we have bigger fish to fry right now, like Nikanor for instance. Nika could you please elaborate on WHY you voted Rek, and what about Striker makes you feel 'not good' and why you didn't vote him for whatever reason that was?
Show
you done goofed.

Il Sarcastro (3:40:26 AM): Hitler doesn't like the Beatles
Il Sarcastro (3:40:30 AM): And that's what makes him Hitler
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:50 am

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

EBWOP wtf it didn't tell me more posts had been made -

@Whiskey I cannot control my access to a computer or the fact that my phone sucks anymore than a person can control being sick - you think maybe you could scum hunt based on actual leads rather than sit here and bicker over my personal problems?
Show
you done goofed.

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:52 am

Post by Empking »

Vote Count 6

1. bobsnox (2) - Albert B. Rampage, Brokenscraps
2. DarlaBlueEyes (4) - Bub Bidderskins, rekirtS, DLG, MoreWhisky
3. Albert B. Rampage
4. DLG
5. Jahudo
6. Bub Bidderskins
7. Pomegranate
8. Brokenscraps
9. rekirtS (1) - Nikanor
10. Nikanor (1) - DarlaBlueEyes
11. Yosarian2
12. Final Fires (1) - ender241
13. ender241 (3) - Yosarian2, bobsnox, Jahudo
14. MoreWhisky

Not Voting: , Final Fires, Pomegranate

With 14 alive its 8 to lynch.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Final Fires
Final Fires
Goon
Final Fires
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:23 pm

Post by Final Fires »

Warning: Huge wall of text. Go to the bottom if you want the short version.

Vote: Ender

The more and more I think about this, the better I feel about this vote. If the lynch is coming down to him and Darla, I would definately prefer him to be lynched. Darla at least makes points and adds to the discussion - for that reason alone she's less suspicious than ender to me. DLG brings up a good point with her lack of commitment, and I am still very suspicious of her, but right now I feel like ender is the better choice overall.

Also, I'm starting to get a little bit suspicious about Bub. His last post really bothered me, but I couldn't quite figure out why. His argument against Darla seemed for the most part quoted out of context.
Bub Bidderskins wrote:Ender, wtf? Vote, unvote, vote. You shouldn't be scared to run somebody up if you think they're scum, but I get what you were saying with your unvote. I do not like your re-vote, however. That "happy now?" sounded like you just re-voted because somebody asked you to.

FOS: ender
Bub keeps talking about how if you're town you'll vote aggressively; but why then did he carry out a vote for everyone else he was suspicious of, but not for ender? Also, immediately after this post (within one minute) he made another post...
Bub Bidderskins wrote:Even though ender looks scummy, Darla looks like scum.

unvote; vote DarlaBlueEyes

That's two back-to-back mini-wagons that she said "oh, he looks scummy, but I'm going to reserve my vote" that kind of hesitancy with her vote indicates scum to me. A townie wouldn't be afraid to vote for somebody he or she thinks is scum. Essentially, she said she approved of the wagons, but didn't get on them.
This might only be a small grievance, but it bothers me how quick he was to switch the attention from ender to darla. This is something I haven't been able to shake all game, and is another reason why I'm voting for ender. If ender does turn out to be town, then I will feel a lot better about Bub. Bub is a strong player in this game, and arguably I would say his posts have some of the biggest impact in swaying people's opinions (so far anyways). It would be a huge mistake for us as a town to wait around to figure out if he's town or scum. Some other things that worried me:
Bub Bidderskins wrote:@ender: What was it about rekirtS' post that made you want to revote Final Fires?
This is kind of a weak question from the start, but ender also gave a weak answer:
ender241 wrote:Basically i really don't know :P in my last game (which i have recently been killed as doc which was a newbie game) i did it alot i should really stick to my votes...
And Bub hasn't mentioned it since. Now contrast this to his rebuke for Darla's weak answer to his question (Post 102). Overall I just feel like this whole game bub has been trying to (subtly) take the attention off of ender and put it on darla.

Let me make this clear: I don't have a problem that Bub is making a case against Darla. What bothers me is that it almost seems like his case is more to create a distraction away from Ender. I think that Bub is a very, very smart player that we shouldn't let go under our radar. I'm not proposing that we lynch him tonight; if he is town he could be a powerful asset to us. Bub's alignment is also an important reason why I'm voting for ender; I think ender's alignment will tell us a lot about bob's intentions. If darla does turn out to be scum, that would tell us a lot too. But if darla is innocent, it would be easy to chalk off bub's argument's as an innocent mistake. Ender's death, either way, will make me feel a lot better about my read on bub.

Nobody should be taking my points on Bub very seriously right now - I know I shouldn't be connecting dots before someone has died, but once I saw it it's been hard to not notice. Normally I would wait to bring this up on day 2, but I have a feeling I won't make it through the night. It's just an observation so that if I'm not here on day 2, you guys can still discuss it. Right now it's really not worth talking about much more, because this is a lot of speculation, but tommorow it could be critical.
MoreWhisky wrote: I really dont like this post you seem to be all over that place finding someone to pin the scum tag on. I also dont like how u ask someone a question about there actions on other players, normally this is sort of ok but here im sure this is another tactic to deflect the chat from you.

And whats all this phone business? we all have stuff to do. have some more time on the phone
vote Darla
This post bothers me a lot. Whiskey how has she "pinned the scum tag" on anybody? You're essentially arguing that, by her asking questions, she's scrambling to find scum. Isn't that what everybody is doing? Everybody has made accusations, and everybody has been questioning each other's behavior since the second page. Also, what question did she ask that bothered you?

FoS: Morewhisky

It seems hypocritical that you're argument against her is that you "don't like how [she] ask
someone a question about there actions as a player", and then go on to question her about why she's playing from her phone - which so far seems like the only unreasonable question that has been asked.

TL;DR - I think Ender's death is the best for several reasons:

1) His just generally scummy behavior (see my previous posts)
2) He still hasn't even attempted to make a defense for himself
3) I think his death will give us the most insight towards other players - especially bub and less so morewhiskey (as well as several others)

I think bub is a little suspicious, but not day one lynching suspicious. I feel like he's spent a lot of energy keeping the discussion on darla and away from ender. If ender turns out to be innocent (or if darla is scum) I'll trust bub, but if he's evil Bub will be at the top of my list.

I think Whiskey's reason for voting for darla is completely ridiculous, and makes me even more suspicious of him.
brokenscraps
brokenscraps
Goon
brokenscraps
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:07 pm

Post by brokenscraps »

I'll probably be back with more later, just want to clear up some "hilaaaaarious" misunderstandings...

@Whisky: I gather DBE meant she could only access the internet and by extension mafiascum via her phone
@DBE: I gather Whisky thought you meant you were just talking on your phone
@DBE: rekirtStriker are the same person
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:28 pm

Post by Bub Bidderskins »

I really find whisky to be kind of strange. He has a... unique way of expressing himself that can be dificult to understand. Having said that, his vote on DBE looks really bad. Seriously, you vote for somebody because they say their on the phone? That's a seriously crappy reason to get on the biggest bandwagon.

Nikanor is a VI plain and simple. A scum could not possibly be stupid enough to do what he did.

I'll post some more tomorrow, as my computer's acting up right now. Does that make me scummy Whisky?
Show
Total: 17/15/1
Town: 10/13/1
Scum: 7/2/0
Other: 0/0/0

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by bobsnox »

Darla and Final Fires are scumbuddies. Calling it.

Unvote

Vote: Darla
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:46 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

@ Bob care to explain that at all? Or are you just bandwagoning without explanation?
Show
you done goofed.

DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:48 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

EBWOP:

@Broken - doh. I did not realize that RekirtStriker thing. fml. Okay, it makes more sense now. Carry on people.

unvote
Show
you done goofed.

Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:39 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Bob wrote:One of these Nikanor, one of these days, you are going to actually post some real content, and when that day comes I'm going to jump for joy, but in the meantime...
That is just silly. Why are you being so silly.
Bob wrote:Nikanor is a VI plain and simple. A scum could not possibly be stupid enough to do what he did.
That's an interesting thing to say, considering you just FoS'd me here:
Bob wrote:FoS: Nikanor

Please explain all of the following:

1) Why you are voting for rekirtS
2) What you think of the two biggest wagons (DLE and ender)
3) What you think of Final Fires' early game play
1) I'm voting Striker because he is such a terrible person!
2) If by DLE you mean DBE, I think she is a swell person. I find it difficult for me to find guilt in such a wonderful avatar.
3) I saw a newb make a newbish post. He seems like a newbie to me.

DBE, were you really just voting me because I mentioned three different people then voted a fourth?
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:28 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

I wanted to know why you casted suspicion on someone and then voted a different person without reason - clearly I was being a herpderp and didn't realize you weren't doing that at all.

and my own points!

A. Ta I like my avatar too.
B. Could you elaborate a bit more in-depth on your reason for voting striker/rekirts and detail what about his posting makes you feel not good? If you've got a lead here please to share it with the rest of us.
Show
you done goofed.

Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:51 pm

Post by Nikanor »

His posting looks fake to me. When he posts I think, "This guy already knows everyone's alignments."
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:08 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

Alright. As per your point I did an ISO of him. There were hardly any posts so I will quote here.
rekirtS wrote:/confirm

Hi all, haven't played a game with any of you.

Vote: Flinter
wee.
RVS - nothing special
rekirtS wrote:
Jahudo wrote:I just noticed that Empking's signup page had 15 people /in, the #9 slot was used twice. So somehow that meant Flinter is not in the game even though she did /in?
Thank you I was wondereing where I pulled that name from.
DLG wrote:Yep, that is strange. I don't know what to make of rekirtS vote even more, now.
Like any other RVS vote? What other info could you gain from my vote?

Vote: Ender241

FinalFires is obviously noob.
Second post, nothing too worrisome except his certainty that Fires is town without much elaboration
rekirtS wrote:Why haven't you revoted him if hes not in any danger of getting lynched? Hmmm...?
Third post directed @ Ender who revoted right after. Possible leading? Maybe.
rekirtS wrote:Mr. Bub brings up a very good observation. I had been uncomfortable with Darla's reasoning about Ender, and missed that he did the exact same thing about Final.

Unvote; Vote: DarlaBlueEyes
Sheeping a vote on me based on Bud's points and his uncomfortableness with me which he has made NO MENTION OF whatsoever so far.
rekirtS wrote:^^^ She not he, my bad.
Next post, pointless but I am being fair and including everything in the iso.
rekirtS wrote:
DLG wrote:VOTE: DarlaBlueEyes

DarlaBlueEyes's stance on ender241 is extremely wishy-washy. She has not provided reason for pushing the Final Fires wagon without being willing to vote. She used MoreWhisky's not answering her question as reason to vote him, but did not find bobsnox doing the same thing even worth noting.

I think Bub Bidderskins and rekirtS are on the right track.
Townie points for you, at first I was a little suspicious of you but I've found myself agreeing with these last two points. DarlaBlueEyes was definately wishy woshy.
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:I am still not happy with Whiskey's explanation - he seems to be avoiding actually answering for what he said, and completely ignored my post.

@Whiskey please answer this post: #77

Until you do,
Vote Whiskey
- answers please.
Wait so you're only voting until you get an answer? For someone who initially hadn't voted yet on either of her two scummy vibes but shes voting because Whiskey missed a question?

Lynch this scummy scum.
Criticizing my ScumHunting without doing any scum hunting of his own whatsoever.
rekirtS wrote:
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:My guess is that we have at least one if not two scum on that wagon because he's made himself the perfect target for a scum push.
Like who? You can't just throw out comments like this! Who do you feel could be scum on his wagon? Maybe you were gonna give more if not on your phone but who do you feel is scummy on that wagon?

Furthermore the only person who you do name as suspicious is Albie, who wasn't even on the ender lynch! (not that I disagree he needs to post more material).

Here is where he misconstrue's my post (whether purposefully or not, I do not know, but my post was not that complex. I said I wanted to hear more from ABR and he is suddenly accusing me of calling Albie scum.)
rekirtS wrote:Oops good thing you quoted me Broken, I went back and saw DLG had said DarkBlueEyes was wishy woshy with her stance on Ender, rather than her first vote on Whiskey which is what I found wishy-woshy. Oops.

Original thoughts? Although not until after my vote... later on I said "Wait so you're only voting until you get an answer? For someone who initially hadn't voted yet on either of her two scummy vibes but shes voting because Whiskey missed a question?", which seems original enough.

You have absolutely no other thoughts on Dark though? Just 'meh' and 'ehhh... don't know'. NOTHING?
Hypocrite alert. He's claiming his originality and scum-hunting based on one single post of his questiong me for scum hunting, and acting as if he has been doing so all along when his ISO clearly states otherwise. Also. My name is DARLA!!!!!!1111
rekirtS wrote:
Nikanor wrote:I voted for Jahudo because he's such a cool guy! DLG gets scumpoints for pointing out my lurking. :P
Unvote.

Striker's posting isn't making me feel too good.
Vote: rekirtS.
Doesn't make you feel good? lol. examples?
and his last post, can't complain too much about this seeing as how I had the same questions.

----

All in all I'd say that was some pretty shoddy ISO, even if we are on page six, others have been much more helpful and contributing to the town. Rekirts - more content nao plz. Who else do you find scummy besides me? And what do you think about me is scummy. Something other than you sheeping off everyone else's posts and bandwagonning?

Right now I am not too fond of Whiskey or Striker/Rekirts and both probably look a bit OMGUSy of me but their play thus far has been pretty smelly. I am going to do an ISO of Whiskey too before I decide where my vote is going.
Show
you done goofed.

DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:38 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

MoreWhisky wrote:Hi everyone :)

vote Yosarian2
lets get rid of any potential multis :lol:
RVS - Nothing special here
MoreWhisky wrote:Final fires you got to laugh how your reasoning has everyone apart from you who voted for Yos as most probaly the scum, we just started. If the game was a bit older you would have my vote for that.
His only real reaction to the FF post of doom. Notice his suspicion.
MoreWhisky wrote:I find Fires reason for his earlier post about the voters on Yos believable, it is day one and am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

Reading between the lines of Jahudos last post I actually find him more scummy for trying to keep the discussion on Fires going, especially after his earlier post he said he wasnt getting a scummy vibe of Fires.
And here we go, next post, just a few down, and he's suddenly on Fire's side - trying to end and call scum on Jah investingating a legitimate possible scumslip on Fires' part
MoreWhisky wrote:Ender i dont understand you behaviour , who is the nOOb? You started with,
ender241 wrote:I'm going to VOTE: FinalFires this is because the "powerful townie" hint suggests to me that he's making people not want to vote him just incase he's a power role something mafia would do at the moment. The noob trick isn't a good sign either, everyone is told that if they've never done a mafia game to do a noob game and he plays like he knows what to do.
then straight away unvoted because he was a newbie which was one of the reasons u voted for him
ender241 wrote:UNVOTE: Finalfires It's way to early to lynch so i'm going to unvote just incase he is a newbie.
Then tried explaining away the action by the new excuse of saying u thought it 5 votes
ender241 wrote:Fair does, sorry i got used to the 5 to lynch idea.
Then under pressure voted again
ender241 wrote:Why? Because i realised he was on 4 votes and thought it was too early for a lynch and unvoted...
Now i dont think these are major scum tells , but to quote ''the noob trick isn't a good sign either'' you will alienate other players and pick up votes.
I have nothing bad to say about this post. Legitimate scum hunting. Good on you.
MoreWhisky wrote:That bought out the scummy behaviour :wink: , my vote on Yos stands.
Here's where it gets hazy. This post prompted my questioning of him. Which was ignored until I voted for him. In the meantime we got these:
MoreWhisky wrote:
Bub Bidderskins wrote:And last but not least...
MoreWhisky wrote:That bought out the scummy behaviour :wink: , my vote on Yos stands.
What is this supposed to mean?
Two of you asked this.

I brought out alot of the newbie behaviour (post61) that ender was doing , which 2 of you have agreed he was making, but ended the post saying im sure hes just a newbie but most probaly town. Yos jumped on the points i made trying, i believe, to start a BW . Having already marked down Yos as scum , hence my already vote on him, i made this comment.
I questioned this again, asking how he had already decided Yos was scum based on an RVS vote and no other mention of him - still I get no answer. The vote comes in here.
MoreWhisky wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:
MoreWhisky wrote: I brought out alot of the newbie behaviour (post61) that ender was doing , which 2 of you have agreed he was making, but ended the post saying im sure hes just a newbie but most probaly town. Yos jumped on the points i made trying, i believe, to start a BW .
My analysis of ender's behavior, and my vote for him, had nothing to do with your post at all. I don't agree that ender's behavior is just "newbie behavior"; Fire's stuff just looks like newbie behavior to me, but Ender looks actaully scummy, in that he was willing to have his vote be determined by pressure from others; he seems more concerned about his appearence then about finding scum with his vote, which is scummy.
I totally agree with you saying Ender is more bothered with his apperence, but i see that more of a newbie act than scum. I suspose we will eventually find out whos right.
Here I don't even know. He's agreeing with the person he's decided is scum that another person is acting scummy (but newbier than scum) and does nothing more than agree. He casts no suspicion on the fact that the person he's sure is scum is someone he's now agreeing with.
MoreWhisky wrote:As i pointed out with my long post quoting ender i believe hes just a newbie town (which i might add so do you Darla post 64). After i spent time explaining this Yos comes on next and votes ender for being being scum. I actually thought this made him scummy as i thought my explanation over ender behaviour was pretty accurate, hence my next post calling Yos for posting AT THAT TIME scummy.

My initial vote for Yos on page one was a start of game joke vote, thats why i put my vote stands on post 63.

I really hope ive answered satisfactory Darla :)
Finally he addresses my questions, he 'spent time explaining how ender was NOT scum even though he was acting scummy, and ZOMG! Yos came and used his OWN brain instead of sheeping Whiskey and voted on ender so obv, Yos=Scum here in Whiskey's logic. I don't like the logic but unvoted since my entire purpose was to get him to actually EXPLAIN himself.
MoreWhisky wrote:
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:sorry guys on phone here, gonna try to get to what I can see

@DLG - My stance on ender is simply Meta. The other game we participated in he acted exactly the same, blatant scum moves, and ended up we killed our doc due to other factors which I don't want to elaborate on due to the game being on going. If you want to see it yourself it's Newbie #1045. I am not disregarding his actions but I know this is how he plays as town, and granted I haven't seen him as scum either, I honestly just see him as a n00b and do not like his wagon. My guess is that we have at least one if not two scum on that wagon because he's made himself the perfect target for a scum push. As for Fires I don't know, I just get a noob vibes off him. Between he and ender I'd be more inclined to do an ender lynch, but again, I would need something more blatant from him to make me think he wasn't actually town given the meta I have.

Whiskey - thank you for elaborating and to everyone jumping on me for using a vote to get that answer out of him, pardon me if I felt that something needed to be done to get his attention since he ignored me twice :P

unvote

I am still not sure what Whiskey sees as so scummy about Yos, and not Bob / Jahudo who're also on the ender wagon, but it's worthy of a look back at Yos' posts for me. Maybe he's seeing something I'm not, (although it'd be helpful if he articulated it more clearly if he is town.)

Right now I'd like to see more from Albie. So far his posts have been primarily fluff, o/t or one or two lines.

more coming when i am not on my phone. and apologies if autocorrect did anything wonky in this post, no time to check it.

I really dont like this post you seem to be all over that place finding someone to pin the scum tag on. I also dont like how u ask someone a question about there actions on other players, normally this is sort of ok but here im sure this is another tactic to deflect the chat from you.

And whats all this phone business? we all have stuff to do. have some more time on the phone
vote Darla
This post is just ugh. He's inferring things into my post which are not there (I have defended this on the previous page) he calls me scum for scumhunting and questioning the play of others, and then begins the phone-fiasco of him using the fact that I was on from my phone as me being scum. (There is a chance as pointed out this was a misunderstanding, either way it's still a ridiculous thing to use as proof of scumminess)
MoreWhisky wrote:Darla , you brought up 'personal hindrances' ie the phone so of course im allowed to use that anyway i want, you posted it. The point i was making was i couldn understand why u mentioned it. To add a personal touch to your post ? maybe, but more likely just to add more scummy flim flam.
Again with the OMG PHONE = SCUM logic
MoreWhisky wrote:
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:forgot:

vote Nikanor

Edit: Ninja'd

@Whiskey You're seriously pulling at threads here. If someone announces they're V/LA for being sick will you use that a case against them as being scum too? Please understand the difference between comments made within the game and comments made to inform others of activity level changes no matter how great or small.

Come on.

Being sick and being on the phone are totally different.
Ditto above.

----

On the whole I don't really know what to think of Whiskey. He had a few good posts, but seems to either not understand the mechanics of the game or just be a desperate scum looking for the most likely bandwaggon and then picking at every thread he sees hoping he'll grab the right one and everyone will follow him. Between the two I guess I'd say Striker/Rekirts has been less helpful in that he's done less scum hunting, but imo Whiskey has been the most derailing to scumhunting and dragging us down rabbit holes.

HoS you both.

---

I'm enjoying this ISO thing, it's helping me get a better grip on all the play so far, but I won't plague you guys with anymore walls unless you ask me to ISO anyone specific.

---

Vote coming after I've satisfied my obsessive compulsive need to do more ISOs.
Show
you done goofed.

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:08 am

Post by Empking »

Vote Count 6.5

1. bobsnox (2) - flinter, Brokenscraps
2. DarlaBlueEyes (5) - Bub Bidderskins, rekirtS, DLG, MoreWhisky, bobsnox
3. flinter
4. DLG
5. Jahudo
6. Bub Bidderskins
7. Pomegranate
8. Brokenscraps
9. rekirtS (1) - Nikanor
10. Nikanor
11. Yosarian2
12. Final Fires (1) - ender241
13. ender241 (3) - Yosarian2, Jahudo, Final Fires
14. MoreWhisky

Not Voting: Pomegranate, DarlaBlueEyes

With 14 alive its 8 to lynch.

flicker replace ABR, effective immediately.
Last edited by Empking on Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
MoreWhisky
MoreWhisky
Townie
MoreWhisky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:19 am

Post by MoreWhisky »

brokenscraps wrote:I'll probably be back with more later, just want to clear up some "hilaaaaarious" misunderstandings...

@Whisky: I gather DBE meant she could only access the internet and by extension mafiascum via her phone
@DBE: I gather Whisky thought you meant you were just talking on your phone
@DBE: rekirtStriker are the same person
Ah i understand now. I seriously thought Darla was speaking on the phone and not her internet connection playing up.

Im sorry Darla, i now understand why you mentioned it.
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:21 am

Post by bobsnox »

Nikanor wrote:
Bob wrote:One of these Nikanor, one of these days, you are going to actually post some real content, and when that day comes I'm going to jump for joy, but in the meantime...
That is just silly. Why are you being so silly.
Bob wrote:Nikanor is a VI plain and simple. A scum could not possibly be stupid enough to do what he did.
That's an interesting thing to say, considering you just FoS'd me here:
Bob wrote:FoS: Nikanor

Please explain all of the following:

1) Why you are voting for rekirtS
2) What you think of the two biggest wagons (DLE and ender)
3) What you think of Final Fires' early game play
1) I'm voting Striker because he is such a terrible person!
2) If by DLE you mean DBE, I think she is a swell person. I find it difficult for me to find guilt in such a wonderful avatar.
3) I saw a newb make a newbish post. He seems like a newbie to me.

DBE, were you really just voting me because I mentioned three different people then voted a fourth?
Bob? or Bub?... Cause I never said any of those things.
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:@ Bob care to explain that at all? Or are you just bandwagoning without explanation?
I'm choosing to be parsimonious since the reasons you are scummy have been listed earlier. I'm not big on regurgitation - sends the thread in circles.

Is Final Fires your scumbuddy?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:53 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Final fires seems to be a lot more pro-town now. I really like his post #130, and agree with him about both ender being suspicious and about whiskey being suspicious.

I'm kind of confused about the darla wagon here; she hasn't really done anything yet that looks suspicious to me. Can someone who's on the wagon explain why you're voting for her again?
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:21 am

Post by ender241 »

UNVOTE: VOTE: morewhisky

This is due to the fact him making a small excuse to vote darla, were on the 6th(?) page and he's voted darla due to being on the phone whilst playing and what's worse is he hasn't even unvoted her!
Show
Fenchurch: Also ender's logic in vigging me was bad because even if I had self-protected, it wouldn't have lasted through the day. I would have had to make myself dayvig immune for that. But ender got lucky
again.

That's right people! I might be horrible at mafia but i'm a lucky shot.

Taking pre-ins for Smallville (Seasons 1-3) mafia!!
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:36 am

Post by Nikanor »

bobsnox wrote:Bob? or Bub?... Cause I never said any of those things.
I'm sorry, I meant Bub. That's never happened to me before. :embarassed:
flinter
flinter
Goon
flinter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:07 am

Post by flinter »

hello. Empking decided I could get a spot (though I would appreciate it if he got my name right). I'm going to read the game tomorrow, if you don't mind waiting for a day.
please, don't kill me.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:31 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Pom has less time than she thought today.

She will be posting on Saturday night.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:55 am

Post by Jahudo »

Darla's town meta on ender does show him commit some typical newbie tells just a month ago. Its hard to find a perfect comparison for "not revoting when he knows he can" but it did show he was not cautious with his voting and suspicions, and he's not here either. So holding off a revote is something I still don't understand.

Also the more I think about it, new players are more likely to change and adapt their meta than players that have become established and know exactly how they want to play going into a game. So meta is probably not very reliable on ender.

@ ender
: Why did you hold off from revoting Final Fires when you found out he was not at L-1 and you could safely do so? You made three posts in that time when you could have been pressuring him with the vote or even talking about him without a vote. It makes me question why you voted him in the first place, if you weren't focused on the wagon.

----------
Darla is playing pretty cautiously but I'm not interpreting it as scum caution. Alot of her suspicions that don't carry votes also don't have much bite, so they read like someone trying to get a better read before they really commit to a vote instead of someone trying to get as much suspicion on indirectly without taking the responsibility of a vote. I am getting a town read on her now that I see her misinterpretations are not a product of being deceptive.

----------
@ Whisky
: Can you address some of Darla's points on you?
1) What is your read on the other ender voters? You talked about how Yosarian interprets ender differently, but not how FF or myself interpret it different from you and if you have a problem with our votes too.
2) What about her scumhunting methods looks more like trying to "pin the scum tag" on someone rather than being honestly cautious? I don't see where you point to any specific comment and explain that's not how a townie would investigate.

----------
Final Fires wrote:If the lynch is coming down to him and Darla, I would definately prefer him to be lynched. Darla at least makes points and adds to the discussion - for that reason alone she's less suspicious than ender to me. DLG brings up a good point with her lack of commitment, and I am still very suspicious of her, but right now I feel like ender is the better choice overall.
Why were you comparing ender and Darla like you have to choose between them? Darla isn't your #2 suspect is she?

----------
brokenscraps wrote:Jahudo & DLG get off for no new thoughts (still don't like Jahudo's comments on waiting for DBE).
You did see my part about Darla before I said that other stuff right? ---v
DBE's case on Whisky in #77 doesn't make any sense to me. To me it either looks like an accidental misinterpretation of his words or an intentional misrepresentation of his words. But I won't step on the investigation because I want to see if Whisky made it clearer now or if he can make it clearer for her.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”