ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:11 am

Post by ender241 »

Am i right in thinking Darla is the next suspect of kill if i'm killed? If you all think Darla's mafia feel free to take me out to give proof to everyone else about Darla.
Show
Fenchurch: Also ender's logic in vigging me was bad because even if I had self-protected, it wouldn't have lasted through the day. I would have had to make myself dayvig immune for that. But ender got lucky
again.

That's right people! I might be horrible at mafia but i'm a lucky shot.

Taking pre-ins for Smallville (Seasons 1-3) mafia!!
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:14 am

Post by Empking »

Vote Count 7

1. bobsnox (2) - flinter, Brokenscraps
2. DarlaBlueEyes (5) - Bub Bidderskins, rekirtS, DLG, MoreWhisky, bobsnox
3. flinter
4. DLG
5. Jahudo
6. Bub Bidderskins
7. Pomegranate
8. Brokenscraps
9. rekirtS (1) - Nikanor
10. Nikanor
11. Yosarian2
12. Final Fires
13. ender241 (3) - Yosarian2, Jahudo, Final Fires
14. MoreWhisky (1) - ender241

Not Voting: Pomegranate, DarlaBlueEyes

With 14 alive its 8 to lynch.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
rekirtS
rekirtS
Townie
rekirtS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:34 am

Post by rekirtS »

Darla you never answered my question you claimed that one or two mafia are probably on the Ender train any clue on who they could be?
DLG
DLG
Goon
DLG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:07 am

Post by DLG »

ender241 wrote:Am i right in thinking Darla is the next suspect of kill if i'm killed? If you all think Darla's mafia feel free to take me out to give proof to everyone else about Darla.
What does this mean? How does lynching you prove anything about DarlaBlueEyes?
If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.
MoreWhisky
MoreWhisky
Townie
MoreWhisky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:15 am

Post by MoreWhisky »

ender241 wrote:Am i right in thinking Darla is the next suspect of kill if i'm killed? If you all think Darla's mafia feel free to take me out to give proof to everyone else about Darla.
What are you on about sir? are you sticking up for Darla? im really not sure.

So lets say everyone votes for you please explain properly what this will prove to us after your lynch?
DLG
DLG
Goon
DLG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by DLG »

Yosarian2 wrote:Can someone who's on the wagon explain why you're voting for her again?
For my part, it comes down to several things in combination.

Plausible deniability posting in regards both Final Fires and ender241
DarlaBlueEyes [i]re: Final Fires[/i] wrote:With his explanation I think I was wrong in my initial impression and Fires really is just a n00b who made a bad move, but I really see no reason to lynch him over it.
Keep him on my scumdar? Yes. Lynch right away, no.
This was her final stance on the Final Fires early game wagon. The last part is the problem. It allows her to move either way without fear of contradicting herself. And, she can point back at this post to support whichever move is convenient.
DarlaBlueEyes [i]re: ender241[/i] wrote:Knowing what I do about Ender's META coupled with what he's done so far here, I'd say he's suffering from uber-n00b syndrome even still. That or he really just is not good at this game. Either way, I was a bit unsure whether or not to take his actions as noob or super scummy and then he re-voted seemingly only out of pressure. Now I lean more towards scum.

FoS Ender.
This was her initial stance towards ender241. She has vacillated between a progressively scummier read on ender241 and not voting due to her recent experience in another game with ender241. Same problems here as with what she did with Final Fires.

I consider this as much more indicative of scum thinking than cautious town thinking.

Strong-arm play against ender241
DLG wrote:
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:@ender is that an OMGUS I see? I think it is. If you read what I said I wasn't calling you scum I said I was leaning towards scummy more than noob town after I saw you revote out of pressure. I still was not convinced enough to vote you however. It's a contextual thing, maybe I should have made that more clear. However the more you do these obvscum things, the less I feel like I can validate my lack of a vote on you based solely on meta.
keep it up and I will vote you meta or not.
DLG bolding
How can he OMGUSsing you if you didn't vote him and in fact were leaning more town in your read of him? That reads like a false attack to try to make ender241 look scummier to everyone else.

At the end, is trying to scare someone as demonstrably weak-willed as ender241 the act of a townie, or the act of a scum using fear as a weapon? I read it as the latter.
Aside from the bare fact of manipulating ender241 puposefully, I find the fact that DarlaBlueEyes did this for the specific purpose of scaring ender241 away from voting her to be scummy.

These have already been covered in the thread. Below is something that I find scummy that has not been covered.

Grasping at straws to shift the wagon off her onto someone else
DarlaBluEyes wrote:Alright. As per your
(Nikanor's)
point I did an ISO of him
(rekirtS)
Nikanor has not provided anything real to agree with. This struck me as a desperate attempt to find someone, anyone to help build an alternative wagon.

In combination, these points add up to a strong scum read for me.
Final Fires
Final Fires
Goon
Final Fires
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:46 pm

Post by Final Fires »

Jahudo wrote:
Final Fires wrote:If the lynch is coming down to him and Darla, I would definately prefer him to be lynched. Darla at least makes points and adds to the discussion - for that reason alone she's less suspicious than ender to me. DLG brings up a good point with her lack of commitment, and I am still very suspicious of her, but right now I feel like ender is the better choice overall.
Why were you comparing ender and Darla like you have to choose between them? Darla isn't your #2 suspect is she?
No, she's more towards the middle of my list. However, so far it seems like tonight's vote is likely going to come down to ender or darla (or potentially whiskey now), which is why I compared them like I had to choose. I could've voted for someone other than those two, but doing so wouldn't put on a lot of pressure.
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:53 pm

Post by Bub Bidderskins »

Yosarian2 wrote:Final fires seems to be a lot more pro-town now. I really like his post #130, and agree with him about both ender being suspicious and about whiskey being suspicious.

I'm kind of confused about the darla wagon here; she hasn't really done anything yet that looks suspicious to me. Can someone who's on the wagon explain why you're voting for her again?
I started the wagon, and I found her scummy for be non-commitant. She sort of buzzed two mini-wagons without voting on them. I also agree with you that Final Fires is looking like town. His honesty in some of his posts is what really makes me say that he's town.
bobsnox wrote:Darla and Final Fires are scumbuddies. Calling it.

Unvote

Vote: Darla
Vote explanation fail. Please remedy. Do you mind providing any evidence for your claim? Or are you just calling shotgun on a fat, juicy wagon?

If we lynch DBE and she flips town, bobsnox and whisky should be suspects number one and two.
Show
Total: 17/15/1
Town: 10/13/1
Scum: 7/2/0
Other: 0/0/0

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
rekirtS
rekirtS
Townie
rekirtS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:21 pm

Post by rekirtS »

Also...
Empking wrote:
Vote Count 7

1. bobsnox (2) - flinter, Brokenscraps
2. DarlaBlueEyes (5) - Bub Bidderskins, rekirtS, DLG, MoreWhisky, bobsnox
3. flinter

4. DLG
rekirtS
rekirtS
Townie
rekirtS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:34 pm

Post by rekirtS »

Ahhh just kidding Flinter replaced someone.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

So, the wagon on Darla is based on her being cautious about early votes, fosing without voting, and going back and forth? Interesting. I see what the two of you (DLG and Bub) mean; I'm not confident that being cautious and doubting your own reads in this early stage is a strong tell, but I like the way you guys are thinking.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
brokenscraps
brokenscraps
Goon
brokenscraps
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by brokenscraps »

I think ender just claimed death godfather.
bobsnox wrote:I like to sit back and read interactions rather than push things myself.
I think bob just claimed scum whose game plan is sheep.
Whisky wrote:I really dont like this post you seem to be all over that place finding someone to pin the scum tag on. I also dont like how u ask someone a question about there actions on other players, normally this is sort of ok but here im sure this is another tactic to deflect the chat from you.

And whats all this phone business? we all have stuff to do. have some more time on the phone vote Darla
Very weak attempts to come up with new reasons for voting DBE after I was over-eager to condemn those copying reasons.

Whisky wrote:I totally agree with you saying Ender is more bothered with his apperence, but i see that more of a newbie act than scum. I suspose we will eventually find out whos right.
Planning to use your scum knowledge of Ender's alignment to your advantage? Or are you trying to stall an ender lynch?
Whisky wrote:Having already marked down Yos as scum , hence my already vote on him, i made this comment.
The reason you voted for Yos was because there is a 2 at the end of Yosarian2 and most certainly not because you had him marked as scum.
Whisky wrote:Now i dont think these are major scum tells , but to quote ''the noob trick isn't a good sign either'' you will alienate other players and pick up votes.
Are you telling Ender how to avoid picking up votes?

UNVOTE: bobsnox
VOTE: Whisky
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:13 pm

Post by bobsnox »

lol @ brokenscraps

DLG summed up my thoughts on Darla - "grasping at straws." She's also, as has been pointed out before, covering herself as she comments on her suspects.
ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:15 pm

Post by ender241 »

UNVOTE:

I think that as soon as i can see better reasoning i will vote again.

@Morewhisky - Out of curiousity what is your reasoning for voting Darla?
Show
Fenchurch: Also ender's logic in vigging me was bad because even if I had self-protected, it wouldn't have lasted through the day. I would have had to make myself dayvig immune for that. But ender got lucky
again.

DLG
DLG
Goon
DLG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:10 am

Post by DLG »

@ ender241

Are you going to explain what you meant when you posted this, or not? Ducking this question is
not
an option!
I can only come up with three interpretations.

1. You are claiming to be town aligned and think that your flip will be the final nail in DarlaBlueEyes' coffin. This is ruled out by the fact that you didn't vote for her in that post and by your subsequent post.
ender241 wrote:I think that as soon as i can see better reasoning i will vote again.
2. You are scum, and have decided to run a gambit whereby you sacrifice yourself in order to make DarlaBlueEyes look so bad that she gets lynched on Day 2. This would require a level of sophistication that the personna you are putting forth seems incapable of.

3. You and DarlaBlueEyes are both scum, and you screwed up thinking that your scum flip would somehow clear her name.

If there is another interpretation, explain it. NOW!
ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:16 am

Post by ender241 »

I think if everyone thinks Darla is scum that it would be a wise choice to kill her, if i have to be killed for a scum to be taken out then i am willing for that to happen.
Show
again.

bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:27 am

Post by bobsnox »

I like how DLG is thinking
flinter
flinter
Goon
flinter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:22 am

Post by flinter »

brokenscraps wrote:Is Final Fires over eager newbie town or over controlling newbie scum?
Final Fire wrote:Now, I can promise you guys that I'm not scum, and I wouldn't bring up this point and cast suspicion on myself if I was. So if we eliminate my name from that list of yos. Both of those lists seem like they might be viable as the teams of mafia. Here's what I propose we do. Tonight we vote off one person who voted for yos - if they're innocent, let the other two go. If they're scum, pick off the other two. If tonight's execution is an innocent, then we move on to the next list of people. Rinse, lather, repeat.
:(
VOTE: Final Fires
I'm leaning the last option too.
DarlaBlueEyes post 29 wrote:lol.

Okay. Obv n00b is obv.

Though I am getting scummy vibes off that entire post, I want a little more evidence before I throw in a vote and make a bandwagon. Though he's at the top of my list already.

Here's a (not so pro) tip: promising you're not scum and expecting that to be enough = not gonna work.

Edit: Grahg! Ninja'd. Damn my distract-able self.
This was written as a response to final fires post. At the start of this game, while apparently not having seen that there was already a bandwagon forming, I would have expected this post to be accompanied with a vote. Why didn't you vote Fires here, darla?

Jahudo is the reasonable voice in this game, it seems. 35 was a well written post.
MoreWhisky wrote:Final fires you got to laugh how your reasoning has everyone apart from you who voted for Yos as most probaly the scum, we just started. If the game was a bit older you would have my vote for that.
This seems to be the wrong way around. At the start your vote might move around more easily, while later you have more information to consider. Whisky will certainly get on my scumlist, I'm afraid.

Nikanor is intentionally being random. Bub made a nice post (38)

At the end of page two, Darla disappoints me with an unvote, Whisky hides a little bit more. And I notice my post is starting to get too long :(
please, don't kill me.
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:16 am

bobsnox wrote:I like how DLG is thinking
Are you incapable of forming your own opinions?
Show

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
DLG
DLG
Goon
DLG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:07 am

Post by DLG »

ender241 wrote:I think if everyone thinks Darla is scum that it would be a wise choice to kill her, if i have to be killed for a scum to be taken out then i am willing for that to happen.
I guess that means your intent was option #1. And, yet, you just can't quite find it within yourself to vote for her, yourself. If your actions matched your posts, I might be tempted to believe you are sincere.

Your words are saying "I'm townie", but your actions are saying "I'm scum".

I still find DarlaBlueEyes play suspicious and worth my vote. However, for the record, I would also gladly support an ender241 lynch. While there may very well be a connection between them, I think either one is a good lynch for Day 1 independent of each other.
ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:18 am

Post by ender241 »

Because i don't have a reason to vote Darla, i'm just saying if it comes to it i won't mind if it's a sacrifice needed to be took.
Show
again.

DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:15 am

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

sorry guys this is a super busy weekend. I have lots to say just no real time to say it. Posting this from my phone, will try and get a response up to the many points tonight if I can, if not then tomorrow for sure.
Show
you done goofed.

Il Sarcastro (3:40:26 AM): Hitler doesn't like the Beatles
Il Sarcastro (3:40:30 AM): And that's what makes him Hitler
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:47 am

Post by Jahudo »

ender, I for one am not ready to have you lynched right now. I am voting you because I have a suspicion and want you to answer my question to see if I still think this way about you.

Please answer my question:
Jahudo wrote:Why did you hold off from revoting Final Fires when you found out he was not at L-1 and you could safely do so? You made three posts in that time when you could have been pressuring him with the vote or even talking about him without a vote. It makes me question why you voted him in the first place, if you weren't focused on the wagon.
And about this:
ender241 wrote:Because i don't have a reason to vote Darla, i'm just saying if it comes to it i won't mind if it's a sacrifice needed to be took.
So your "FoS" in post 111 is not strong enough to warrent a vote? Do you still have any suspicion left over from that? Regardless you should be able to find some reasons other people gave for voting Darla, and state in this thread whether you agree with them or not. And people should develop a read on her so we even know if there's a majority that support her lynch or not.

I don't see a town or scum motivation from offering to be lynched today. It only looks like the newbie in you is discouraged at being wagoned day 1 (again) and is feeling like a lynch is an inevitable outcome.

I advise you to never give up in any game on this site until you see your death scene.
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:10 pm

Post by bobsnox »

Bub Bidderskins wrote:
Get over yourself.
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:18 pm

bobsnox wrote:
Bub Bidderskins wrote:
Get over yourself.
Well it seems like you thought of a really crappy reason to shamelessly jump on the largest wagon, with basically none of your own scumhunting.
Show

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”