Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:59 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Bunnylover wrote:
Pick up Dagger
sorry about the other one.
Vote: Bunnylover
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:04 am

Post by Bunnylover »

CryMeARiver wrote:
vezokpiraka wrote:Who damaged me this night?
You still read as healthy
Isn't it possible that her damage was not great enough to put her in the Injury zone?
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:06 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Bunnylover wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:Wait. I have an idea. Leave the dagger for gandalf as he is the most clear one here.
X_X I"M SORRY I DIDN'T SEE THIS D:.
._. I would have gone with this if I had.

Vezo, are you sure your damaged?
Hmmmm, It does make sense as you did pick up the axe in your first post, so it seems you may have been reading a post and then posting, but my vote stays here for now.

PREVIEW EDIT: I did not say she was lying, I was just letting her know. But yes, it is possible.
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

pee on you" - Chesskid

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:09 am

Post by Bunnylover »

CryMeARiver wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:Wait. I have an idea. Leave the dagger for gandalf as he is the most clear one here.

Hmmmm, It does make sense as you did pick up the axe in your first post, so it seems you may have been reading a post and then posting, but my vote stays here for now.

PREVIEW EDIT: I did not say she was lying, I was just letting her know. But yes, it is possible.
I understand why your vote is their, I just feel stupid for doing that.

Do you think it would be smart to let Gandalf, or any other confirmed townies receive obvious damage items, or should we spread them out?
Show
I have played 25 games:

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:12 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Bunnylover wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:

I understand why your vote is their, I just feel stupid for doing that.

Do you think it would be smart to let Gandalf, or any other confirmed townies receive obvious damage items, or should we spread them out?
I don't understand the basis for this question. We have no confirmed townies besides gandalf. There are no other "obvious damage items" left. But I suppose the answer to your hypothetical situation would be to spread them out amongst the other confirmed townies? I mean, if we have multiple, they must get the items...
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:16 am

Post by malthusis »

It says in the rules that you can drop an item by PM'ing the mod your choice if you want to change your mind and leave the dagger for Gandalf.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:20 am

Post by Bunnylover »

malthusis wrote:It says in the rules that you can drop an item by PM'ing the mod your choice if you want to change your mind and leave the dagger for Gandalf.
I'll be doing this.
Show
I have played 25 games:

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:21 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

malthusis wrote:It says in the rules that you can drop an item by PM'ing the mod your choice if you want to change your mind and leave the dagger for Gandalf.
It does? I don't recall reading that, can you quote it? *goes to check rules*
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:22 am

Post by malthusis »

Riceballtail wrote:
Pick up Axe

Could you actually give us some content? Coming out of total lurking to grab an axe seems extremely suspicous.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:23 am

Post by Bunnylover »

"A player can choose to leave an item unattended without using its ability slot, or even during the day, by PM'ing me its choice. "

I pm'ed the mod asking about this. It doesn't sound like the item would be able to be picked up again. If that is the case (I just lose the item and it disappears) then do ya'll want me to still drop it?
Show
I have played 25 games:

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:26 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Bunnylover wrote:"A player can choose to leave an item unattended without using its ability slot, or even during the day, by PM'ing me its choice. "

I pm'ed the mod asking about this. It doesn't sound like the item would be able to be picked up again. If that is the case (I just lose the item and it disappears) then do ya'll want me to still drop it?
I think you're right.
ModScene wrote:1. Beefster, the geometer (Wizards), was
stabbed
and frozen to death on Night 3.
Just remember, we'll be watching ;)
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:27 am

Post by malthusis »

I think the only consequence is you not being able to pick anything up during the day (since you already picked up the dagger). I say you should keep it if it means you have to throw it away, though.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:05 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Well, it's nice to see someone helped me out with Beefster(although it looks like it was CoolDog).

I'm trying to decide whether we should lynch Snake and then kill Katy if he doesn't flip sorcerer or lynch Katy and kill Snake. The problem is that in order to kill Katy tonight, we would have to damage her today before we saw Snake's flip.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:08 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

gandalf5166 wrote:Well, it's nice to see someone helped me out with Beefster(although it looks like it was CoolDog).

I'm trying to decide whether we should lynch Snake and then kill Katy if he doesn't flip sorcerer or lynch Katy and kill Snake.
The problem is that in order to kill Katy tonight, we would have to damage her today before we saw Snake's flip.
Why? If multiple people attacked her...

Neither Katy or Snake have specifically stuck out to me, I'm gonna go reread them.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:21 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Whoever I DO target tonight, I don't want anyone to help me(And I mean this. Nobody else will want to be targeting my target with damaging abilities). That said, I just realized that Snake doesn't have to die immediately, and that other things are more important.

Vote: Katy

As of now, I will be targeting Snake.

CMAR, did you read my posts yesterday? >.>

I think that some of the scum might be coasting, so I'm gonna do some ISO readingz.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:23 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

I think it's interesting that my abilities still work, even though the mageslayer faction obviously already knows my role name.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:52 am

Post by CooLDoG »

bah, Also, big sorry at the mod I saw the thread open, and I was in a rush I didn't notice that the day didn't start honest. Never will happen again...
after a wank.
Katy
Katy
Goon
Katy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:59 am

Post by Katy »

I have no knowledge of being attacked during the night, so as far as I know I am not damaged.

As to this:
Gandalf wrote:And Katy: I was talking about BEFORE he flipped. It seemed like you were softening up opinions, so that we would be more likely to let Kats live once he flipped. Then you lurked until you saw what people DID think of the flip(although this part isn't hard evidence, since it was only 3 hours that you didn't post for, I'll have to check to see if you posted onsite during that time), and reacted accordingly.
Before Katsuki flipped, I didn't know his alignment. All I knew was that he had been lynched at ultra-speed and that seemed really fishy to me. I wasn't convinced he was scum at that point since the only thing to go off was the fact that he had hammered on the first day, and I honestly didn't think scum would be dumb enough to put themselves out there like that. Obviously I was wrong.

But think about it - if I had actually known Katsuki's alignment, why would I do what you describe above? If I knew he would flip scum, why would I think anyone would think anything other than "Oh, he's scum" after the flip we got? The only reason to do what you describe above is if he had a much more ambiguous role (like a third-party), but if I were a scumbuddy with Kat, whose lynch was inevitable, I would have been bussing him, not trying to help him.
I'll never get used to anything. Anybody that does, they might as well be dead.

My Games
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:05 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Did I say that vezok was town earlier? He hasn't been posting much at all, which is not a sign of vezok-town. And CoolDog said he was town........... Possible yellow scum.
I also said Tasky was town, which is rather inexplicable, since he has only made one content post. Null-read, could look into him later when he gets some more content onto the table.
CMAR is definitely town. Nuff said.
Bunnylover is probably town. His reactions just seem really genuine.
I just realized: Beefster's death is the only one with kill flavor. Weird, huh?
ThAd is probably scum, now that I look at him. I don't like the way he reacts to ABR's Role PM thing.
RBT is a void. I don't like voids, so I'll be treating him as a suspect because otherwise
We probably have four scum alive at this point. One sorcerer, two yellow, and one third party. If I had to categorize my suspects:
Katy= sorcerer
vezok=yellow
Snake= yellow, maybe TP, but probably not sorcerer.
ThAd= Probably TP.
And my backups:
RBT and Tasky.
I'm paranoid about malt only because he pushed the Kats lynch SO hard. Only a suspect if we can't find a sorcerer scum.
And of course, if ABR was scum, we have one less to worry about. But I don't think he was.

@Katy:Maybe. But then, why would scum waste their governor like that? Same logic. Maybe you guys seriously thought that the death miller thing would work. The reason I think you are scum is that it seemed like you were defending Kats instead of attacking his wagoners.

If a town player saved Kats on accident, they need to come forward NOW.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:45 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

I took one damage last night.

Sorry for not posting, but we are in different time zones and you post while I am asleep. When I come to check the thread nobody posts.

So I just post once then wait for another comment.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:08 am

Post by malthusis »

gandalf5166 wrote: We probably have four scum alive at this point. One sorcerer, two yellow, and one third party. If I had to categorize my suspects:
Katy= sorcerer
vezok=yellow
ThAd= Probably TP.
And my backups:
RBT and Tasky.
Do you honestly think the mod would put 8 scum against 9 town? I wouldn't think there are more then 2 non-town are alive right now.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:21 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

malthusis wrote:
gandalf5166 wrote: We probably have four scum alive at this point. One sorcerer, two yellow, and one third party. If I had to categorize my suspects:
Katy= sorcerer
vezok=yellow
ThAd= Probably TP.
And my backups:
RBT and Tasky.
Do you honestly think the mod would put 8 scum against 9 town? I wouldn't think there are more then 2 non-town are alive right now.
Speculation about the setup gets us nowhere. Now if someone KNOW something about the setup, then you should tell us. Otherwise, don't speculate - scumhunt.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:21 am

Post by malthusis »

Here's a quick thought I just came up with:

It seems pretty obvious to me that sorcerer scum would not be on Katsuki's QL wagon.

Here are the people who voted for Katuki to get lynched:

Katsuki (8) - Albert B. Rampage, Tasky, ThAdmiral, SnakePlissken, CryMeARiver, CooLDoG, malthusis, vezokpiraka

The people who are living right now who haven't voted for Katsuki are:

Katy, Gandalf, Bunnylover, and RBT

We can eliminate Gandalf for obvious reasons (he flipped town), and I honestly think that Bunnylover is town, especially with his recent actions. That leaves only 2 people:

RBT and Katy

I'm sure that the last Sorcerer is one of these two.
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:23 am

Post by malthusis »

CryMeARiver wrote:
malthusis wrote:
Katy= sorcerer
vezok=yellow
ThAd= Probably TP.
And my backups:
RBT and Tasky.
Speculation about the setup gets us nowhere. Now if someone KNOW something about the setup, then you should tell us. Otherwise, don't speculate - scumhunt.
That's not speculation, that's just common sense :roll:
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:43 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Katy wins the prize!!!

Malt, you're probably right. After thinking, the magekiller faction probably only has two, since they are likely more powerful.

Also, the cleric isn't really scum(unless he is absolutely nothing like what we think he is). The lack of an anti-town third party just bothers me. Anyways, I've played in games where half the game was anti-town. Granted, they were bastard games, but the last game was a little bastardy. The trick is to pit the scum against each other. In fact, I think that town may have been merely the largest minority in Cross Edge.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”