XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:10 am

Post by XScorpion »

Furcolow wrote:hi guys
so, a few questions for you all:
1) how did you start playing mafia?
2) Are you better as scum, or town? Why?
3) What are your thoughts on the current setup?
One of my friends was playing Mafia on another site, I just googled 'Mafia forum game' and found this site.
I'm always better as town. I suck ass as scum, I don't know how people ever let me win games.
I agree with DavidParker on the setup, and I have a town feel from him already.

@Furcolow: Where is your vote?
FoS
nacho wrote:Can't chance being fooled by this guy again.
I think you overestimate me XD especially since I haven't been playing for months...

@Poisonivy: If you are serious about Furcolow, why is Lowell more worthy of your vote?

*finishes reading*
...wow...okay.
Vote: Poisonivy

Can you even explain how anything you've said is pro-town? Claiming to not be interested in the setup is pretty scummy, claiming to want to be investigated is just anti-town, and this
poisonivy wrote:And as said, i played a variated cold war game with soviet/russian members so i would think there is a possibility of there being a Soviet/Russian mafia.
Is just bad.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:04 am

Post by XScorpion »

How so is stating i played a alternative game and disclosing that i believe there maybe a miller bad exactly?
Your blatant lack of knowledge about this set up is scummy, especially your suggestion that the mafia is Soviet without giving any reasons. This setup is not Soviets vs. Americans. Town are just trying to eliminate the threats to town, it's the other factions who are concerned about what country you're from.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:20 am

Post by XScorpion »

Beware that you actually brush up a bit on the Cold War. Who was with who? Who wasn't?
Explain this.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:45 am

Post by XScorpion »

Lowell wrote:
gonnano wrote:UNVOTE:

I'm having second thoughts about the PI wagon -- it's taken off a little too quickly for my tastes. I still think PI seems scummy, but in the past my scum reads have been pretty terrible, so I'm going to play this one by the numbers.

Furcolow is steadily becoming more and more scummy to me: the "meta" appraisal of PI, the whole RQS deal... and this.
furcolow wrote:I am going to put my vote on the first alphabetically to have not posted.
What?! It's WAY too early in the game to say who's a lurker and who just had a busy couple of days IRL. You're just trying to substitute a policy vote for actual scumhunting.
unvote, vote gonnano
; and here I was just about to congratulate everyone on our ability to have a non-trivial early game bandwagon.

Everything about this post rubs me wrong. First off the jumping from the bandwagon just because it got relatively big (L-4/5). Second the justification, basically, "oh I'm bad at mafia." Third the fact that he jumps somewhere else for even dumber reasons that he tries to artificially fluff up: the semantics of what is/isn't a lurker.

Looks very much like gonnano just doesn't want to be stuck on this wagon if it continues to gain steam and is looking for any excuse to jump ship. Makes me think scum protecting his own, or scum not wanting to be seen riding a townwagon.
I agree with this post and like Lowell for making it.
I totally don't understand how people are QQ'ing about the 'speed' of PI's wagon when he hasn't even responded since it started. And shame on you Gonnano for unvoting. I would vote for you but I don't want to unvote PI just yet.
you know, instead of voting me, you guys could ask me things :)

I do not want to have to claim, but my survival is good for the town.
It's things like this that make me want to vote you. Stop whining and start scumhunting. When your head is on the chopping block, it's YOUR job to give us reasons not to vote for you, not ours. And that second quote is just plain awful.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:14 pm

Post by XScorpion »

Clearly there is a language barrier here, which is going to prove to be quite annoying.
pi wrote:Sorry that i will be basing some of the potential roles off another game but how so is humouring potential scenario's scummy in itself?
Because there is no reason whatsoever to suggest why the soviets are the mafia and the americans aren't. However you claimed that
pi wrote:i would think there is a possibility of there being a Soviet/Russian mafia.
Either this statement is completely meaningless fluff, or you are implying that you think the mafia is more likely to be soviet than American. Which is it?

Now I see a major language barrier here, I don't really understand what you're trying to say. You don't have any less knowledge than I do, yet you claim to be 'blissfully ignorant.' I can't comment much more on the rest of this because I'm having a hard time deciphering what you're trying to say. Could you elaborate on what you mean by
pi wrote:The person/persons with the clearest mind of the game can be considered anyone but town
pi wrote:im WIFOMing a potential influencial role like a cop, would a vig not count no?
and the relevance of
pi wrote:If there is an SK they will know what they are up against and the most likely set up, judge on how many mafia there may be, whereas the mafia hve an informed minority which is strong in numbers.
pi wrote:I said there was a high chance of RUSSIANS/SOVIETS.
Russian/Soviet what? Mafia? Why?
pi wrote:Lowell's attack on Gonanno is rubbing me up the wrong way, im happy with a vote on him.
Explain why. From my perspective, it seems like the only reason you don't like Lowell is because he is voting for someone who unvoted you.
pi wrote:Furcolow's...... near self suicide vote on me is quite baffling. He seems calmer than he was in the other game we played. However i cant tear away from the fact this could be ATE. Although, i feel, personally that from his "what scum would be coaching me" craic that he could be town. With scum having the ability to talk 24hours in, i really doubt he'd...... i doubt...... i truly wonder if he would be so blasée. But im going to for the moment think not......
This sounds incredibly wishy-washy, especially since I notice you said "he could be town" rather than "I think he is town."
pi wrote:But you know who strikes me more as scum Unvote, vote Xscorpion
Explain why, because I'm having a hard time believing that your vote is anything but blatant OMGUS.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #5) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:42 pm

Post by XScorpion »

PI it's kind of hard to say I'm 'twisting everything [you] say' when what you say is pretty vague and hard to understand.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #6) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:29 pm

Post by XScorpion »

pi wrote:(FYI you ask for clarification and nothing you have tried to twist is exactly THAT complex
I have a whole post full of "please explain this" and you're just going to ignore it? Do you even care about being useful?
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:18 pm

Post by XScorpion »

PoisonIvy wrote:Hey guise! :D lets just hang me and the rest of ye guise can have fun disecting my farce of a wagon.

Ya know, actual substance. What people are doing are hanging back and delaying the inevitable.

Ive given my thoughts and opinions and as it is not good enough and i am the only wagon with so many "haters" then by all accounts my flipping should shed light on many varies of peoples.
If you are actually town and want to win this game then you damn well better answer my questions and you better start trying a lot harder to convince people why you aren't scum. I don't care for your AtE crap. Elaborate on what I requested for you to clarify. I'm not going to ask you again.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #8) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:22 am

Post by XScorpion »

^^ Explain. Don't be anti-town.

It looks like my vote is stuck where it is because Poisonivy is simply ignoring me at this point.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #9) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:31 am

Post by XScorpion »

Yet some people here have a very arrogant knack of twisting things...... or..... uh...... i mean "misreading".
Stop fucking whining. If you are so upset about people misreading/twisting things then EXPLAIN WHAT YOU'RE SAYING WHEN I ASK YOU.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (isolation #10) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by XScorpion »

MAFIA GODFATHER HI
Omfg if you're right I'm going to do a song and dance XD
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #11) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:28 am

Post by XScorpion »

Things that are bolded are people I want to hear from. I'd like a new post from Sathrois, Ivy, Fuzzy, and BotS. I'd like Sathrois, Ghost, jmj, bvoigt, Fuzzy, XScorp, LynchMePls, and BotS to justify their votes (or lack thereof) at this point.
Are you fucking kidding me?
I'm absolutely shocked that Poisonivy is even alive at this point. What are you guys doing?

Last time I checked, lynching the people who make terrible OMGUS votes without cases and refuse to answer questions was how you're supposed to play this game. Unless it's changed since I was last here?
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (isolation #12) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:31 am

Post by XScorpion »

Very Interesting.
Amrun wrote:All I can say is that she is most likely not from US or Russia, and therefore her country was probably not involved heavily in the Cold War.
So you are claiming 3rd party? Do you win when all threats to peace are eliminated, or do you have another win condition?
Amrun wrote:LF, on the other hand, shut down discussion in a strange way, but he shut down discussion on PI, and as I KNOW "I" am town, there is no possible scumtell in this for me. Scum simply would not do that.
Why not? You have heard of buddying before, right?

Considering I've spent basically the whole game focusing on you, and PoisonIvy was voting for me before you replaced and named me as #1 scum read, I'm surprised you haven't mentioned me. Any thoughts?

Also
Redcoyote wrote:We can start with eliminating silly, unattainable prospects like Lowell, Pie, bvoigt, and XScorp. None of these players will be lynched today if I have anything to say about it.
I'm barely posting in this game...why am I so obvtown to you?
@Everyone else: Can you give any reason why Furcolow should not be lynched after all this?
Not done with PI/Amrun yet.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (isolation #13) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:37 am

Post by XScorpion »

I'm not from Russia or US either. What's the point then?
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (isolation #14) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:50 am

Post by XScorpion »

See here's what I'm thinking...I don't have to know about the cold war to understand a simple "you win when all threats are killed" message. The fact that you say that she was confused about her PM is basically bread-crumbing that you aren't vanilla. However, I don't believe PI is a PR, because then she wouldn't be so eager to just let herself die, and if she was a vanilla, she wouldn't be confused about the role PM. Does anyone else have any thoughts on this?
I have heard of buddying, but why on earth would scum townbuddy to someone who is the top candidate for lynching? But in actuality, I added LF to the townreads list after I finished the rest of the post and of the three, my townread on him is weakest. To me, it is RC, BoS, LF, in that order, but any of those reads could shift. LF, though, is a distant third compared to the other two.
Isn't that the point of buddying? You buddy with the top lynch candidate because you know they're town and you look good when they flip.
But since it's so obvious, are you just stuck in a rut and incapable of paying attention to other players, some of whom are a lot scummier than PI, in my opinion?
Oh, I'm paying attention to other players. I just think PI is the best person to be lynched today. I'd go through and ISO everybody, but I want a flip first to put things in perspective. Why are you not the best flip right now?
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (isolation #15) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:12 pm

Post by XScorpion »

I have three questions.
1) Why is my tunneling supposedly anti-town?
2) Why is Amrun not dead yet?
3) Why does Furcolow seem really bad at this game?
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (isolation #16) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:28 am

Post by XScorpion »

...what
the
fuck
just happened?
Amrun wrote:I think most likely is town (US), Soviet (mafia),
No. Wrong answer. This is not the setup. Die scum die.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (isolation #17) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:08 am

Post by XScorpion »

Because it's pretty obvious to me that country does not have any impact on what faction you are.
And if I'm wrong and it does, then obviously he should die.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (isolation #18) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:08 am

Post by XScorpion »

In fact it seems like he is being McCarthy by suggesting that the soviets are enemies. In which case he is not trying to keep the peace. So he should die.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (isolation #19) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:32 am

Post by XScorpion »

So it's fine to lynch Che but clearly McCarthy is innocent? Bullshit.
I'm willing to bet there are scum around with the win condition "you win when all commies are dead." Amrun being my number one suspect for this.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (isolation #20) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:59 am

Post by XScorpion »

amrun wrote:Bunny lynch is going a little bit too smoothly. I'm starting to feel uncomfortable.

But as I analyze it, the "slip" seems less like a slip. Ugh.
You're so scum it's not even funny.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (isolation #21) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:25 pm

Post by XScorpion »

I want to vote Amrun again. I really do.
But that was SO BAD.
Vote: Furcolow
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (isolation #22) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:27 pm

Post by XScorpion »

I don't think I have anything to say at this point.
Furc is terrible at this game.
I still want Amrun to die.
And wtf @ DavidParker's role.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1307 (isolation #23) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:05 am

Post by XScorpion »

amrun wrote:If I was lying about my powers, I would have picked a less scummy power than silencing. Ugh.
Stop polluting the game with your WIFOM trash.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1369 (isolation #24) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:24 am

Post by XScorpion »

Can we lynch me if Amrun ISNT Scum? Because considering me vs poisonivy on d1 would really clear me, and they CLAIMED SILENCER, are you all fucking kidding me?
terrible fucking players
Shut up and die already.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1379 (isolation #25) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:31 pm

Post by XScorpion »

Are you suggesting Furc ISN'T scum? Why?
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1397 (isolation #26) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:11 pm

Post by XScorpion »

Aww, is Nacho sad that I'm not posting as regularly as I usually do?
Vote me then :P
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1415 (isolation #27) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:00 pm

Post by XScorpion »

I get the feeling that people are pussying out on voting for Furc and voting DP instead because they're too afraid that Furc might be a village idiot.

It's just like yesterday. I want to get Amrun/Pi lynched, but instead some random gets the noose instead. Can we please lynch the actual scum this time please?
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1437 (isolation #28) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:36 am

Post by XScorpion »

Wait wait wtf why are we asking Nacho to claim
He was threatening to vote for me not to shoot me (unless I'm totally mistaken)
Stop getting people to claim for no reason

Oh wait it was Amrun asking for a claim
no surprises here.
bvoigt are you Amrun's scumbuddy?
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1439 (isolation #29) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:31 am

Post by XScorpion »

He is implying that I am scum and I will kill/not kill him in the night.
He is 'happy to oblige' my demand for him to vote me
holy shit can you even read?
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1448 (isolation #30) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:07 am

Post by XScorpion »

bvoigt wrote:
XScorpion wrote:He is implying that I am scum and I will kill/not kill him in the night.
He is 'happy to oblige' my demand for him to vote me
holy shit can you even read?
That's not how I read it.
You read it wrong.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1502 (isolation #31) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:04 pm

Post by XScorpion »

None of the stuff XScorpion votes over is actually scummy.
Furc was caught lying
FURC WAS LYING
WHY IS HE STILL ALIVE
WTF PEOPLE
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1510 (isolation #32) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:01 pm

Post by XScorpion »

this post is so good
you aren't trolling or anything
Omfg that's exactly what I think whenever I read anything you post! How did you know?
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1512 (isolation #33) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:24 pm

Post by XScorpion »

First you're a bulletproof
then something else
then a doctor
now a townie
can you just be dead? seriously.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1634 (isolation #34) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:14 pm

Post by XScorpion »

Dear people with killing abilities:
You suck because Furc is alive.
This situation must be remedied immediately.
Vote: Furcolow
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1697 (isolation #35) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:26 am

Post by XScorpion »

Congratulations on forcing a non-Furc person to claim. You guys are awesome. There is sarcasm here.
Like seriously, since when is it a good idea to keep VI's alive this long? What a joke.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1727 (isolation #36) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:37 pm

Post by XScorpion »

He's still a liar and a scum and should have been lynched yesterday. More furc votes plz.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1774 (isolation #37) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:34 am

Post by XScorpion »

This game isn't boring me
it is infuriating me
I don't understand why people insist on keeping obvscum alive
like seriously is it really that difficult for everyone to lynch scum? Like what exactly is the criteria you need to lynch someone? Do you just pull names out of a hat until you find one that fits? Or we can smarten up and just furc lynch and end the day omfg
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1778 (isolation #38) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:49 pm

Post by XScorpion »

LynchMePls wrote:@Xscorpion: We lynch Furc and he flips town (not out of the realm of possibility, Furc has shown that he CAN in fact be just that bad). Where do we go from there?
We go to lose the game because that means we must have had the worst town I've ever seen. I refuse to accept that our town sucks THAT much.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2603 (isolation #39) » Mon May 30, 2011 9:39 am

Post by XScorpion »

Well at least I didn't lynch you lol.
But seriously Furc, I could at least understand doing what you did if you were some kind of power role, but vanilla townies shouldn't lie, EVER.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”