Mini 1094 - Mariposa Peak Mafia - Game Over!

DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:10 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Vote Count
Day 5 Vote Count (#2)

Nachomamma8
- 1 (Thor665) L-2

Not Voting
- 4 (singersigner, Reckamonic, Powerrox93, Nachomamma8)

With 5 players, it takes 3 to lynch and 3 for a No Lynch. Deadline is scheduled for Friday, February 4th, 2011 at 10:00 AM Eastern Standard Time.
[/area]
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:39 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Redacted; Wrong account, posted below
Last edited by DemonHybrid on Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
green shirt thursdays
Reckamonic
Reckamonic
Goon
Reckamonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:42 pm

Post by Reckamonic »

Will wait for everyone to check in. Thor could be scum bussing Nacho with such a dirty move.

@Thor: What kind of intelligent...nay, semi-intelligent town JK would NOT keep confirmed town? It's mind-bogglingly dumb. That being said, I'm only convinced singer is town at this point, and I'm leaning towards a you/Thor scumteam for the reasons singer pointed out.
Last edited by DemonHybrid on Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
._.
meeeeeeep?
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:48 pm

Post by singersigner »

Thor665 wrote:I'm still in V/LA hell, so if I'm wrong on any of the above conclusions I'm going to vote wrong and help town lose sooner or later anyway.
So why wait. If I am wrong and this leads to a quicklynch I'll accept the hatred that will be my due, but I don't see three weeks of talking changing my mind on any of the above conclusions.

Vote: Nachomama

More obvious one.
Reck - why so serious to try to get PR back in suspect pool?
I've only ever seen you pull this antic as scum. Can you give me an example where you bite the bullet and place the first vote in LyLo as town?
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:24 am

Post by Thor665 »

Reckamonic wrote:Will wait for everyone to check in. Thor could be scum bussing Nacho with such a dirty move.

@Thor: What kind of intelligent...nay, semi-intelligent town JK would NOT keep confirmed town? It's mind-bogglingly dumb. That being said, I'm only convinced singer is town at this point, and I'm leaning towards a you/Thor scumteam for the reasons singer pointed out.
Reck/Dramonic is going to sheep singer logic? Wooosh! And who is the "you" in the you/Thor scumteam since you're talking to me in that post.

Also, if I'm bussing Nacho then vote Nacho, win/win.

And PR's role makes immense sense as town. I don't see scum getting a roleblocker vs. Watcher/1-shot town. Plus having one protective role is exceedingly common.

@singer - if you're trying to meta my lylo play then you're giving me a very narrow field to work from. The most recent lylo I was in as town was Newbie 955 - I was the first vote that day. My logic, was here Looks like the same general mindset of aggressiveness and/or annoyance at slow days as I played up in my last two scum game lylos. I will note the reason I play scum so well is because I play scum like I play town, indeed I basically forget I'm scum whenever I play scum - I personally try to avoid doing anything as scum that I wouldn't also do as town, and use the same sort of logic and cases I do as town. So simply because I'm aggressive in lylo as scum doesn't mean that I would be unaggressive as town. In fact, I tend to believe it means the opposite. When I have clear logic to drive my vote I am aggressive, when I am unsure I play more reserved. I think that's pretty clear and comes across as how I play in all my games, town or scum. It's up to you to look at the rest of my play and figure out if this is Thorscum or Thortown.

I'd also advise you to look at Reck and Nacho at the same time. I am very content to be compared to their play this game.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:31 am

Post by Thor665 »

Oh, and Reck - to answer your question which I sort of skipped over. Even you are agreeing there were two confirmed town, so...

The only thing that niggles me with PR is that scum didn't kill him because he was functionally the Doc. If they have a RBer it makes a lot more sense, and if they don't then I suppose it was just a desperate role of the die as PR is a lot more lynchable than either singer or Lat would have been. But balance wise I just can't accept the 1-shot neighbor and Watcher vs. 2 goons and 1 RBer as balanced. I'm willing to gamble on my PR read, plus the scum being in the neighborizer group makes the death of the neighborizer make more sense to me.
Powerrox93
Powerrox93
Goon
Powerrox93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:36 am

Post by Powerrox93 »

...it looks like I never gonna get an explanation of what happened yesterday. Still very confused...
Hoping to make a comeback to mafia soon...

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:56 am

Post by Thor665 »

@PR - what don't you understand about yesterday? Scum was lynched, now we are in today. Explain the confusion and maybe I can help, but you gotta narrow the field.
Powerrox93
Powerrox93
Goon
Powerrox93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:14 am

Post by Powerrox93 »

@Thor:
To quote myself

I've read that part of the thread so many times now and I still can't find out what made so many people's mind go from "Ok, we've lost the game" to "OMG we need to lynch this person right!!!!!111!!!!" so quickly

Reckamonic
Reckamonic
Goon
Reckamonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:47 am

Post by Reckamonic »

Your claim + Lat claim + singer claim + Seraph claim = Seraph scum, basically.

still waiting to know who you JKed yesterday.
._.
meeeeeeep?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:55 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Reck - though after those claims you were clamoring for a singer or PR lynch. What clarified your head to Seraph?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:20 pm

Post by Thor665 »

For the record, if, come Monday, people start talking and anyone makes a comment about how I'm not around to discuss things my reply will be snarky, oh so very snarky.

That is all.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:55 am

Post by Thor665 »

Well, I'm going to be on a loose hiatus for the work week as discussed in my V/LA. I can check in semi-regular but will only really be able to post in the evenings and then only if I decided sleep and food are less important than this game, so don't hold your breaths. I'll be aggressively available next weekend as well.

Reck needs to either make a case for PR or singer scum or else he should have *exactly* zero issues with lynching Nacho since then he should know he's scum and even if he wants to sell the 'Thor is bussing scum, lawl' line he should still be happy voting him.
PR should claim who he jailkept prior to end of day.
Nacho should die at the end of a rope.
Powerrox93
Powerrox93
Goon
Powerrox93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:59 am

Post by Powerrox93 »

I jailkeept thor.

Reckamonic
Reckamonic
Goon
Reckamonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:40 am

Post by Reckamonic »

Wait, how do we know Nacho is scum?

Also, Powerrox, that was a really stupid decision.
._.
meeeeeeep?
Reckamonic
Reckamonic
Goon
Reckamonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:40 am

Post by Reckamonic »

WAIT.

That means Thor is confirmed town, no?
._.
meeeeeeep?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:18 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Reck - I know Nacho is scum because I don't believe singer or PR are scum. Derpy-der-derp.

I am only confirmed town if you're backing off on all the 'PR might be scum' blather you were spouting as of yesterday and you think I was the scum who sent in the kill. Herpy-her-herp.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:32 am

Post by Thor665 »

Carrot sucks for not targeting night 1 - that is all.

Looking back on the claims we can see that PR directly supported Lat in his power claim *and* claimed a target of me that Seraph hadn't indicated seeing despite targeting me that night. In short - if PR is scum then he hated Seraph and wanted the gamble yesterday to fail.

Nacho's choice to support Seraph when two alternate claims were going against him is way less supportable. That was scum trying to help a buddy push through a mislynch to try and go for the glory and is not the more methodical and cerebral Nacho I know and have killed/been killed by in other games.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by singersigner »

Reck, if you are town, the only reason for you to NOT be voting for either Thor or Nacho right now is if you genuinely thought one of PR or me was scum as well.

Like Thor's pointed out, you should seriously consider making a case against someone, or by PoE, you can't be wrong voting Nacho
if you are town

Nacho, same goes for you. The only reason you guys have to be hesitant about voting right now is if you legitimately thought Seraph was scum bussing scum yesterday, OR Powerrox messed up with his claim.

The only thing that's making me hesitant about Thor right now is the fact that he keeps on planting seeds of doubt about PR. We already know he's not the most experienced player, and the role isn't as "obvious" to play as you might think. Oh, and the fact that if I were scum, I would've personally taken down the most experienced and threatening players, so Thor and Reck most certainly would not still be alive.

Powerrox, you should still contribute/give your thoughts, but don't vote yet. Can you explain why you jailkept Thor as opposed to using it as a protective role to guard Lat?

I like tomatoes.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:00 pm

Post by Thor665 »

@singer - I planted exactly one 'seed of doubt' about PR today and that was the 'niggle post' in 805 wherein I concluded by saying he was town despite my niggle. If you think that is planting a seed of doubt than you must be convinced Reck has a rainforest sprouting in his back yard at this stage.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:16 pm

Post by singersigner »

lol. Something like that. Reck just seems fairly convinced that PR must be scum for some reason, and he hasn't been afraid to say so. You've managed to say, "yes he's town and I know that, but *speculation*speculation*speculation*." And you're right, I shouldn't have said "keeps planting seeds of doubt." In my head I think it just came across as you seeming so sure Nacho's scum, but if you're really town, you'd almost be convinced of who is actually scum, unless you really had doubts about either me or PR.

So why did you go for Nacho instead of Reck? Because by your logic, both of them should be scum.
Reckamonic wrote:WAIT.

That means Thor is confirmed town, no?
If Thor is confirmed town then you're confirmed scum, so...

I like tomatoes.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:02 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

V/LA lasting longer than expected, but I will make a post in here tomorrow.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:12 pm

Post by Thor665 »

singersigner wrote:So why did you go for Nacho instead of Reck? Because by your logic, both of them should be scum.
And if I'd voted Reck you could reverse the question and still ask me it :?

Basically I went for Nacho because he was the more obvious feeling of the two and I suspected it'd be easier to get support for that lynch from the players who didn't have the advantage I did.
Reckamonic
Reckamonic
Goon
Reckamonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by Reckamonic »

Nachomamma8 wrote:V/LA lasting longer than expected, but I will make a post in here tomorrow.
Fuck this shit.

Vote: Nacho

If we're wrong, gg scum.
._.
meeeeeeep?
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Vote Count
Day 5 Vote Count (#3)

Nachomamma8
- 2 (Thor665, Reckamonic) L-1

Not Voting
- 3 (singersigner, Powerrox93, Nachomamma8)

With 5 players, it takes 3 to lynch and 3 for a No Lynch. Deadline is scheduled for Friday, February 4th, 2011 at 10:00 AM Eastern Standard Time.
[/area]
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”