Mini 1111: Wait Your Turn, Tex! (GAME OVER)

Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:44 am

Post by Fate »

Someone dissect that bullshit of a wall
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:37 pm

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

PokerFace wrote:I was basically trying to have some lulz
That's exactly what I claim you were pretending to do. I don't see why you'd state it that explicitly. Note how you repeat it in this post too. It feels too intentional.
PokerFace wrote:I still thought him saying i was trying to break randomness and voting for it was interesting
There's that word again - interesting. Calling something interesting is an easy way to throw mud without committing.
PokerFace wrote:who did i talk more about in that post? Fate or hoopla? Hoopla and i felt stronger about her since I thought she had gone back on logic and safe claimed thinking she could get away with it since everyone was
Who you talked about more is irrelevant (and the answer is only Hoopla because you quoted a case against Fate instead of developing it yourself).
PokerFace wrote:I disagreed with his actions and was not 100% sure he was scum. felt firmer abut hoops since I thught she went back on her own logic
"Not 100% sure he was scum." is a meaningless platitude - you weren't 100% sure about Hoopls either. It's very easy for you to now retroactively state that Hoopls was your bigger suspect, but there wasn't a sign of it then.
PokerFace wrote:Process of elimination since i was uncertain on you 2 and didn't think you were scum together. And read ain't strong or firm since its math and not based on what has happened in game
Then why didn't you say any of that?
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:36 pm

Post by Fate »

Yeah ok. Poker and Xalxe were both scum imagine that.

DAMNT HOOPS.

Let's get on with this.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:27 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Wait...we are going to let CeS pick the pairs? Even after he said UA should be the one to pick them?
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:37 am

No, we are letting UA pick the pairs. I'm waiting for UA to respond to my suggestion.

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:40 am

Post by Fate »

There's no way scot is town.

It just can't be
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:57 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Ces is adamant about UA picking pairs, and the minute UA does, ces wants them changed? It's looking more likely like he is scum with pf.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:00 am

That I want him to pick them, doesn't mean I won't try to change his mind when he makes what I consider to be a bad decision..

PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:46 am

Post by PokerFace »

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
PokerFace wrote:I was basically trying to have some lulz
That's exactly what I claim you were pretending to do. I don't see why you'd state it that explicitly. Note how you repeat it in this post too. It feels too intentional.

I wasn't pretending and I'm not sure why you thought i was

PokerFace wrote:I still thought him saying i was trying to break randomness and voting for it was interesting
There's that word again - interesting. Calling something interesting is an easy way to throw mud without committing.

Well it was ironic and funny or at least i found it that way. As far as muddying it, thats rather impossible now since UA is confirmed town. And if I wanted to muddy it i would have said this was a scummy hypocracy as aposed to calling it interesting. If I really wanted to muddy it I would have done something worse

PokerFace wrote:who did i talk more about in that post? Fate or hoopla? Hoopla and i felt stronger about her since I thought she had gone back on logic and safe claimed thinking she could get away with it since everyone was
Who you talked about more is irrelevant (and the answer is only Hoopla because you quoted a case against Fate instead of developing it yourself).

The person people talk about more is usually who they feel strongest about, and in my case that was who i felt stronger about

PokerFace wrote:I disagreed with his actions and was not 100% sure he was scum. felt firmer abut hoops since I thught she went back on her own logic
"Not 100% sure he was scum." is a meaningless platitude - you weren't 100% sure about Hoopls either. It's very easy for you to now retroactively state that Hoopls was your bigger suspect, but there wasn't a sign of it then.

Huh? Weren't you the one that said there was nothing wrong with saying not 100% in relation to Sudo? i thought it was obvious I thought stronger about her back then given I talked more about her

PokerFace wrote:Process of elimination since i was uncertain on you 2 and didn't think you were scum together. And read ain't strong or firm since its math and not based on what has happened in game
Then why didn't you say any of that?

I prefer using actual cases over PoE. I believe I said what I thought about you guys and how it led me to determine what scot was, which is a longer version of PoE. Basically I thought the PoE was implied or felt I didn't need to say it at that time.

Apparently I have a problem with figuring out what others would and would not imply from my words
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:57 am

Post by Fate »

Pokerface using grammar and spellcheck isa scumtell imo
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:18 am

Post by PokerFace »

I actually never use those things on anything. check some of my old play or GD and MD posts and you'd see people even joke about my poor spelling all the time

Something I just noticed though. There is something we have recently gain. It is impossible for both CES and Fate to be scum. If they were, CES would have hammered instead of complainging and they would have won. So we now know at least 1 of them is town.

If 1 of fate and CES is town that tells me the other one is scum given i know my role. So I am happy with the current pairings. If one of them is town and the other is scum the same must be able to be said for my pairing. I know my own alignment and therefore know scotmany must be scum. I'll only vote no lynch or lynch scotmany for there is no doubt in my head now that he is scum. We can still do the cross or if you guys want we can lynch scott and do a triangle if CES is still intent on shooting me I'd gladly give him the chance in a triangle.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:20 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

UltimaAvalon has been prodded.
Second Vote Count of Day Two

No Lynch - 1 (PokerFace)

Not Voting: Cogito Ergo Sum, Fate, scotmany12, UltimaAvalon

With five alive, three votes will be needed to decide on a lynch target. Day Two ends no later than midnight on Wednesday, January 26th.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:39 am

Post by PokerFace »

hey wait a sec, I just realized something We already proved CES and Fate are not scum together as CES would have won the game for them already.
We know at least 1 of them is town so at least one of me and scott is scum

So why don't we just go into night where instead of crossing, triangle or any of that, how about Me and scot just shoot each other. Scum only have 1 bullet max left so if scott really is town he would have to kill me. Me and scott only shoot while CES and Fate hold fire. Worst case scenario we wake up day 3 with 3 players alive 1 is scum and 2 are town. And we have at least 1 confirmed because scum either left UA alive or didn't kill me and since I killed scum that would make me confirmed. Its a win win scenario we are no better or worse and the at least 1 scum among me and scot is garaunteed to die. We get 2 town to 1 scum with a confirmed, then on day 3 we no lynch. Get to day 4 and have CES and Fate shoot each other then

What do you guys think of this idea?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:49 am

Post by PokerFace »

The following are all town win scenarios!!

Scum has 1 bullet:

Fate, CES, Poker wake up on day 3 then PF confirmed, no lynch, CES and Fate cross on night 4

Fate, CES, UA wake up on day 3 then UA still confirmed, no lynch, CES and Fate cross on night 4

Poker, CES, UA wake up on day 3 then UA and PF confirmed, lynch CES

Poker, Fate, UA wake up on day 3 then UA and PF confirmed, lynch Fate

Fate, CES, Scot wake up on day 3 then Scott confirmed, no lynch, CES and Fate cross on night 4

Fate, CES, UA wake up on day 3 then UA still confirmed, no lynch, CES and Fate cross on night 4

scott, CES, UA wake up on day 3 then UA and scott confirmed, lynch CES

Scott, Fate, UA wake up on day 3 then UA and scott confirmed, lynch Fate

Scum has 0 bullet:

Fate, CES, Scot, UA wake up on day 3 then Scott and UA confirmed, no lynch, CES and Fate cross on night 4

Fate, CES, UA, Poker wake up on day 3 then UA and poker confirmed, no lynch, CES and Fate cross on night 4

THIS GAME IS OVER!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:55 am

Post by PokerFace »

And if you still think me and scot are scum together and there is 1 bullet between us. Me and scot cross. Niether dies. 1 of Fate, CES, UA dies. Next day you no lynch as 2 scums alive and 2 alive BUT BECAUSE 1 TOWNIE MUST STILL HAVE A BULLET (BOTH TOWN EVEN CES AND FATE CAN'T BE DEAD) you no lynch day 3, no lynch day 4. The townie with the bullet shoot 1 scum dead on night 4 and 2 townies lynch the last scum on day 5.

This game just got owned! Its over now! Town wins!
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:06 am

Yeah, that seems to work. Not a very satisfying victory, but what can you do?

PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:12 am

Post by PokerFace »

I am satisfied and you should be too since your posting when nolynch was L-1 made it all possible

I guess you must be town after all and Fate cooked up a master plan scott couldn't involve himself in given his bad PC
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:12 am

Post by PokerFace »

also scums fault for both claiming even and letting UA get confirmed
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:34 am

Is that true? If scum claim odd, we lynch an odd - if we're right, we win by triangle, if we're wrong, we appoint the towniest player to shoot the remaining odd and other two crosskill. So scum have to be the towniest odd and even claim to pull out a win.

So no, not satisfying. I don't think we did all that much more than catch scum Day 1 (and Xalxe wasn't playing all that well); we stumbled into the CES-Fate non-pairing and Fate had me fooled at the end.

PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:52 am

Post by PokerFace »

well whatever i at least am still satisfied after figuring all that stuff out. GG all
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:58 am

Post by Fate »

WHAT THE FUCK? NO.

WHAT IF SCUM HAVE TWO BULLETS?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:01 am

Post by Fate »

Wait CES are you calling me scum? I don't understand.

Were all shooting tonight
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:02 am

Post by PokerFace »

Fate wrote:WHAT THE FUCK? NO.

WHAT IF SCUM HAVE TWO BULLETS?
Thats not possible. 6 people died night 1. if we assume all 4 odd townies shot then 2 scums out of the final 3 must have also shot. meaning most they could have is 1 with a bullet. they can't have 2
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:06 am

Post by Fate »

K was just makin sure. No lynch, Poker and scot crosskill?

Cool.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:07 am

Post by Fate »

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:Is that true? If scum claim odd, we lynch an odd - if we're right, we win by triangle, if we're wrong, we appoint the towniest player to shoot the remaining odd and other two crosskill. So scum have to be the towniest odd and even claim to pull out a win.

So no, not satisfying. I don't think we did all that much more than catch scum Day 1 (and Xalxe wasn't playing all that well); we stumbled into the CES-Fate non-pairing and Fate had me fooled at the end.
BTW this is definitelt a scum claim post.

"Wwhaaaaa this town win wasn't SATISFYING! YOU FUCKERS JUST GOT LUCKY"

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”