CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:00 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

I'll respond to Gandalf's earlier posts later, but for now, I agree with Malt on his bandwagon analysis, but...
malthusis wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:
malthusis wrote:
gandalf5166 wrote: We probably have four scum alive at this point. One sorcerer, two yellow, and one third party. If I had to categorize my suspects:
Katy= sorcerer
vezok=yellow
Snake= yellow, maybe TP, but probably not sorcerer.
ThAd= Probably TP.
And my backups:
RBT and Tasky.
Do you honestly think the mod would put 8 scum against 9 town? I wouldn't think there are more then 2 non-town are alive right now.
Speculation about the setup gets us nowhere. Now if someone KNOW something about the setup, then you should tell us. Otherwise, don't speculate - scumhunt.
That's not speculation, that's just common sense :roll:
This is definitely speculation. Speculation on the setup choice of the mod. Speculation on ABR's role. Speculation of the sizes of scum teams.
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:01 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Oh, I'm almost certain that Kat was telling the truth now by the way.
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:41 am

Post by Riceballtail »

gandalf5166 wrote:Oh, I'm almost certain that Kat was telling the truth now by the way.
Highly likely. I suspect two teams of three scum each. Either way, I know for 100% certain that there are six scum in the game. Would the last living professor like to confirm it, or are you scum too?

For those who are wondering what some of these antics that may have occurred are, there was a council of six people of whom had the ability to conjure a ritual each night. We provided you with both the false lynch on Kat (although, we wished it was a townie instead), as well as a night of global spell roleblocking. Last night, we chose to ask the mod any one question of the setup, and we decided on how many anti-town players there were. Our answer was six.

The council consisted of: Myself, Katsuki, Nacho, Beefster, Chesskid, and one other player, of whom never posted in the QT. We were not confirmed as town, and used aliases. Three of us must be alive to cast a ritual, so we cannot affect the game any longer with them.

For revealing this information, I will probably die tonight. May it prove useful.

@Malt: No, I'm not scum, but thanks for playing.
Þç¬ÕêåÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒü¬ÒüìÒéâõ╗ûÕàÑÒééÞ¿▒ÒüøÒü¬Òüä

Proud owner of Mafiascum's First Next Great Restaurant :D
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:43 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

WHY WONT YOU TELL US WHO THE OTHER ONE IS

You do realize that either you or him is guaranteed yellow scum, right?
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:53 am

Post by Riceballtail »

I can't say because they
1) Never posted
2) I only know they exist because Beefster and I voted to pass last night's ritual, and it only took the two votes. It meant there had to be a third (or there could be no ritual at all), and that they weren't posting. I suspect this person is the reason Nacho and Beefster are now dead.

malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:56 am

Post by malthusis »

I trust you but honestly, it's really annoying to uber-lurk through the game like this even if you've got some really nice inside information.

Vote Katy
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:14 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

Oh, now I know who ProfessorX was. Chess is really bad at logging in to the right account >.>

Hmmmm....... That's really irritating. But RBT is probably town. Other professor, if you're town, speak up.

Actually, ABR could be that last professor. Were you told when the other professors died?
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:28 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Riceballtail wrote:
gandalf5166 wrote:Oh, I'm almost certain that Kat was telling the truth now by the way.
Highly likely. I suspect two teams of three scum each. Either way, I know for 100% certain that there are six scum in the game. Would the last living professor like to confirm it, or are you scum too?

For those who are wondering what some of these antics that may have occurred are, there was a council of six people of whom had the ability to conjure a ritual each night. We provided you with both the false lynch on Kat (although, we wished it was a townie instead), as well as a night of global spell roleblocking. Last night, we chose to ask the mod any one question of the setup, and we decided on how many anti-town players there were. Our answer was six.

The council consisted of: Myself, Katsuki, Nacho, Beefster, Chesskid, and one other player, of whom never posted in the QT. We were not confirmed as town, and used aliases. Three of us must be alive to cast a ritual, so we cannot affect the game any longer with them.

For revealing this information, I will probably die tonight. May it prove useful.

If you used aliases, how do you know of all the people that were in the QT? Were you told when they died?
If not, could the last presence possibly have been ABR? Or perhaps chesskid (he was only removed from the game)?
Also, is that what Katsuki's statements were about? Something about Magneto (I remember WTFing about it lol)?
gandalf wrote:Oh, now I know who ProfessorX was. Chess is really bad at logging in to the right account >.>
Explain for those of us who have no idea what you're talking about please.

@RBT: Thoughts on the actual ingame discussion?
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

pee on you" - Chesskid

gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:42 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

In a MishMash game I was playing, I had a QT with chess and he kept posting as ProfessorX. He told me it was an alias for another QT he was in. I just connected the dots. Basically, I can confirm that RBT is not lying about the neighborhood.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:08 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Riceballtail wrote:

How did you find out who each other were since you used aliases?
I am willing to beat that either You or The unknown person will flip yellow scum. I am leaning on the unknown person because otherwise you would have no need to post what you just post.
Also I haven't recieved an answer from the mod yet.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:45 pm

Post by Riceballtail »

Bunnylover wrote:How did you find out who each other were since you used aliases?
I am willing to beat that either You or The unknown person will flip yellow scum. I am leaning on the unknown person because otherwise you would have no need to post what you just post.
Both Nacho and Beef posted with their actual names on accident. ProfessorX stopped posting after Chess disappeared (and was extremely vocal, thus his sudden absence was pretty assured as a link). Katsuki admitted to his name Magneto in the council while being lynched in game. I posted using Autumn-Tail (hah, see that breadcrumb?). I highly doubt the last person will come forward, as they are scum.

SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:50 pm

Post by SnakePlissken »

Can I just confirm this was in another game yes?

Oh and I can't believe how fast this game is moving. Gandalf, don't bother attacking me overnight your energies are best served elsewhere.
Show
http://www.screen-one.net - For all your Movie needs.

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/index/ Like talking movies & other stuff? Come and Join the discussion.

Alien (Inc. Prometheus) Mafia - Now in Planning stages. Pre Ins accepted. DM for more details
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:11 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Got an answer from the mod.
I can drop my item, and anyone else can pick it up.
Also, do you all want to know what the item does?
And do you all want me to drop it so gandalf can pick it up?
Show
I have played 25 games:

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:19 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Riceballtail wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:How did you find out who each other were since you used aliases?
Both Nacho and Beef posted with their actual names on accident. ProfessorX stopped posting after Chess disappeared (and was extremely vocal, thus his sudden absence was pretty assured as a link). Katsuki admitted to his name Magneto in the council while being lynched in game. I posted using Autumn-Tail (hah, see that breadcrumb?). I highly doubt the last person will come forward, as they are scum.
Could the last presence possibly have been ABR? Or perhaps chesskid (they were only removed from the game)?
@RBT: Thoughts on actual ingame discussion?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:25 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

-Votecount-

2. Katy
[Healthy]
(2) - gandalf5166, malthusis
5. gandalf5166
[Healthy]
(0)
7. Tasky
[Healthy]
(0)
9. CryMeARiver
[Healthy]
(0)
10. Bunnylover
[Healthy]
(1) - CryMeARiver
11. vezokpiraka
[Healthy]
(0)
12. SnakePlissken
[Healthy]
(0)
13. ThAdmiral
[Healthy]
(0)
15. Riceballtail
[Healthy]
(0)
16. malthusis
[Healthy]
(0)

Not voting (7) - Katy, Tasky, Bunnylover, vezokpiraka, SnakePlissken, ThAdmiral, Riceballtail

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline is on February 13 at midnight (GMT -5)
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:45 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Bunnylover wrote:Got an answer from the mod.
Wait on that one...Gandalf, do you happen to have anything considered a weapon in your arsenal?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:13 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

CryMeARiver wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:Got an answer from the mod.
Wait on that one...Gandalf, do you happen to have anything considered a weapon in your arsenal?
Hmmm I reread this and it might be portrayed as scummy so I'm going to go ahead and explain myself - the item I picked up (the vial), I thought it might have been some sort of health potion, but it's in actuality an addition to a weapon (which I don't have). So if gandalf has a weapon, I'm gonna go ahead and drop it for him.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:34 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

I don't have a weapon right now.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:35 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

@Bunny: If you're going to give it to me, don't tell everyone what it does. When I threaten people, I'd rather they not know exactly what I'm threatening them with. :twisted:
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:42 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

gandalf5166 wrote:@Bunny: If you're going to give it to me, don't tell everyone what it does. When I threaten people, I'd rather they not know exactly what I'm threatening them with. :twisted:
Well you will have to pick it up once the mod announces it has been dropped.

Waiting for everyone to say yes or no to give you the dagger
Show
I have played 25 games:

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

gandalf5166 wrote:I don't have a weapon right now.
Guess I'll just keep it for now then :P Need some more activity
Unvote; Vote RBT
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:51 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Hmm I'm kind of thinking that we should get anyone whose not considered protown at the moment to drop any items we know them to have picked up for a clear or someone else protown enough because I don't know if I trust vezo with the scroll and I definitely don't trust RBT with the axe
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:21 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

CryMeARiver wrote:Hmm I'm kind of thinking that we should get anyone whose not considered protown at the moment to drop any items we know them to have picked up for a clear or someone else protown enough because I don't know if I trust vezo with the scroll and I definitely don't trust RBT with the axe
lol RBT with an axe just makes me laugh for some reason.
I think if we knew what the items do, it would be better to say, "Well then maybe that person shouldn't keep it."
Like an axe would probably kill a target.
A scroll would most likely deal magic damage or reveal something.
I don't know just guessing.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Katy
Katy
Goon
Katy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:12 pm

Post by Katy »

gandalf5166 wrote: @Katy:Maybe. But then, why would scum waste their governor like that? Same logic. Maybe you guys seriously thought that the death miller thing would work. The reason I think you are scum is that it seemed like you were defending Kats instead of attacking his wagoners.
Please show me where you think I am defending Katsuki before the flip, because I've just reviewed all my posts and I don't see it.

I think CMAR is a nice candidate for a Mageslayer. His interaction with CooLDog and his place on both quickwagons gives me a good feeling about that one.

VOTE: CryMeaRiver
I'll never get used to anything. Anybody that does, they might as well be dead.

My Games
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

Hi guys, haven't quite caught up yet but I just want to respond to this post from yesterday as I think it is pretty bad:
CryMeARiver wrote:
ThAdmiral wrote:I'm very suspicious of beefster as well for suggesting we let katsuki stay alive and get a vig to take care of him. Without giving away too much I don't believe katsuki can successfully receive damage at night. I'm thinking katsuki is a very powerful role and beefster wanted Kat to get to night to use his ability. This is also probably why the lynch save was used on Kat.
I'm in favor of people with damage dealing abilities putting the hurt on beefster, and Katy seems like a good option as well as per what Gandalf said.

In case it's not a lynch yet

Vote: katsuki
Same thing rewq did to look protown. That turned out well. Also, you've been on every quick bw without a reason.
First of all it is not at all similar to what rewq did. This is rewq's post:
rewq455 wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:Ok. Now I'm tempted.
Unvote

Vote: gandalf

L-1, bitches.

Will explain the Katy thing tonight, final is due in 4 hours and I still have like 1/4 of it to go I'm so not finishing.
L-1 is a bit far chess. I was about to Random Vote Gandalf, and if I had earlier before reading this post he would have been lynched. Obv scum tell.
VOTE: chesskid3

WHOA

RVS lynch on Gandalf......... I am not sure what just happened.
Can you explain why mine is the "same" as this?

Secondly I admit that I was voting for gandalf day 1 but that was a joke vote. The next time I got on he had already been lynched, hammered by scum-katsuki.

Thirdly I clearly did have a reason to vote katsuki:
ThAdmiral wrote:retarded hammer

vote: katsuki
Furthermore why would you sling mud that I had "been on every quick bw" when the only one I had actually joined was the Katsuki one, who, if you remember, actually turned out to be scum.

Just had to get that off my chest. Will post again when I've read whats happened today.
Don't ask me to provide self meta

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”