9. rekirtS (1) - Nikanor
10. Nikanor
11. Yosarian2
12. Final Fires
13. ender241 (3) - Yosarian2, Jahudo, Final Fires
14. MoreWhisky (1) - Brokenscraps

Not Voting: Pomegranate, DarlaBlueEyes, ender241,

With 14 alive its 8 to lynch.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:20 am

Post by Empking »

For my covenience: bobsnox, DarlaBlueEyes, flinter, DLG, Jahudo, Bub Bidderskins, Pomegranate, brokenscraps, rekirtS, Nikanor, Yosarian2, Final Fires, ender241, MoreWhisky
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:39 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

ender241 wrote:Because i don't have a reason to vote Darla, i'm just saying if it comes to it i won't mind if it's a sacrifice needed to be took.

I'd trust this self-sacrificing attitude more if I understood where you were coming from. Why is it you wouldn't mind if we felt we had to lynch you? If you are town, then you should mind being lynched, unless I'm missing something. And what does that have to do with Darla, exactly?
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:56 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

rekirtS wrote:Darla you never answered my question you claimed that one or two mafia are probably on the Ender train any clue on who they could be?
Yes, I did. I answered you in my post which came before the big phone-gate fiasco. I can go and quote it if you need me to.

DLG wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:Can someone who's on the wagon explain why you're voting for her again?
For my part, it comes down to several things in combination.

Plausible deniability posting in regards both Final Fires and ender241
DarlaBlueEyes [i]re: Final Fires[/i] wrote:With his explanation I think I was wrong in my initial impression and Fires really is just a n00b who made a bad move, but I really see no reason to lynch him over it.
Keep him on my scumdar? Yes. Lynch right away, no.
This was her final stance on the Final Fires early game wagon. The last part is the problem. It allows her to move either way without fear of contradicting herself. And, she can point back at this post to support whichever move is convenient.
DarlaBlueEyes [i]re: ender241[/i] wrote:Knowing what I do about Ender's META coupled with what he's done so far here, I'd say he's suffering from uber-n00b syndrome even still. That or he really just is not good at this game. Either way, I was a bit unsure whether or not to take his actions as noob or super scummy and then he re-voted seemingly only out of pressure. Now I lean more towards scum.

FoS Ender.
This was her initial stance towards ender241. She has vacillated between a progressively scummier read on ender241 and not voting due to her recent experience in another game with ender241. Same problems here as with what she did with Final Fires.

I consider this as much more indicative of scum thinking than cautious town thinking.

Strong-arm play against ender241
DLG wrote:
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:@ender is that an OMGUS I see? I think it is. If you read what I said I wasn't calling you scum I said I was leaning towards scummy more than noob town after I saw you revote out of pressure. I still was not convinced enough to vote you however. It's a contextual thing, maybe I should have made that more clear. However the more you do these obvscum things, the less I feel like I can validate my lack of a vote on you based solely on meta.
keep it up and I will vote you meta or not.
DLG bolding
How can he OMGUSsing you if you didn't vote him and in fact were leaning more town in your read of him? That reads like a false attack to try to make ender241 look scummier to everyone else.

At the end, is trying to scare someone as demonstrably weak-willed as ender241 the act of a townie, or the act of a scum using fear as a weapon? I read it as the latter.
Aside from the bare fact of manipulating ender241 puposefully, I find the fact that DarlaBlueEyes did this for the specific purpose of scaring ender241 away from voting her to be scummy.

These have already been covered in the thread. Below is something that I find scummy that has not been covered.

Grasping at straws to shift the wagon off her onto someone else
DarlaBluEyes wrote:Alright. As per your
(Nikanor's)
point I did an ISO of him
(rekirtS)
Nikanor has not provided anything real to agree with. This struck me as a desperate attempt to find someone, anyone to help build an alternative wagon.

In combination, these points add up to a strong scum read for me.
I am not trying to scare Ender out of his vote. He can vote me if he wants, and FOS if me if his wants. That wont have any affect on my read of him. I would/will vote him if he continues to be more and more blatantly scummy outside of his newbie meta, and I was letting him know that while I had been letting it slip in a sense due to our previous game, I was not going to continue to do so if he kept being such a sheep.

So far my biggest suspect is Bobsnox, who on review of most of his posts/iso as been a total sheep and hostile when his actions are questioned. This screams scum to me and one that can easilly slip under the radar with the Fires/Ender blunders and me, apparently. Looking back over it he gives me the most uneasy vibes of anyone, and if you look at his ISO you'll see why. I also have an uneasy read on Whiskey but he's actually scum hunting which is much more beneficial to town than what Bob has been doing.

No content - no original thought - hostility when questioned - expecting everyone to just accept his actions or shut up.

vote Bobsnox

I don't care if you don't care for regurgitation, Bob, please do explain yourself for us.

[
Show
you done goofed.

Il Sarcastro (3:40:26 AM): Hitler doesn't like the Beatles
Il Sarcastro (3:40:30 AM): And that's what makes him Hitler
Final Fires
Final Fires
Goon
Final Fires
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:55 pm

Post by Final Fires »

Darla, this is the 3rd time you've changed your vote since page 4. Comparing this to the start, where you played very cautiously, and were unwilling to even place a (serious) vote, you're play style really seems to be changing. You spent a lot of time ISO'ing Striker and Whiskey, and then out of nowhere you vote Bob? I understand that you said you were going to do more ISO's, but still, that seems really strange to me.

I went back and did an ISO of Bob too, and I agree that I don't really like the way he explains his posts. It's true that he is very brief, and sometimes hostile, but I'm not sure if that's just Bob's meta or a scumtell (right now I'm leaning more towards the first). One thing that bothered me was how he said he's not big on regurgitation, but then he goes on to post:
bobsnox wrote:I like how DLG is thinking
and
bobsnox wrote: DLG summed up my thoughts on Darla - "grasping at straws." She's also, as has been pointed out before, covering herself as she comments on her suspects.
Both of which are pretty much exactly what DLG said. His posting style seems to take a much more aggressive tone once Darla pointed suspicion towards striker and whiskey (potential chainsaw defense? It wasn't that dramatic, but there definitely was a slight change in the attitude of his posts). He is someone we should keep an eye on, but right now I kind of think it's more just his meta than anything else.
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by Bub Bidderskins »

Darla wrote:So far my biggest suspect is Bobsnox, who on review of most of his posts/iso as been a total sheep and hostile when his actions are questioned. This screams scum to me and one that can easilly slip under the radar with the Fires/Ender blunders and me, apparently. Looking back over it he gives me the most uneasy vibes of anyone, and if you look at his ISO you'll see why. I also have an uneasy read on Whiskey but he's actually scum hunting which is much more beneficial to town than what Bob has been doing.

No content - no original thought - hostility when questioned - expecting everyone to just accept his actions or shut up.

vote Bobsnox
I agree that bob looks really scummy if you assume that you are town. Since I do not hold that assumption, I do not feel that bobsnox is very scummy. However, if it so happens that you are town, then bob is extremely scummy. I've already said that. I feel bad repeating myself.
Final Fires wrote:Darla, this is the 3rd time you've changed your vote since page 4. Comparing this to the start, where you played very cautiously, and were unwilling to even place a (serious) vote, you're play style really seems to be changing. You spent a lot of time ISO'ing Striker and Whiskey, and then out of nowhere you vote Bob? I understand that you said you were going to do more ISO's, but still, that seems really strange to me.
My thoughts exactly.
Final Fires wrote:Both of which are pretty much exactly what DLG said. His posting style seems to take a much more aggressive tone once Darla pointed suspicion towards striker and whiskey (potential chainsaw defense? It wasn't that dramatic, but there definitely was a slight change in the attitude of his posts). He is someone we should keep an eye on, but right now I kind of think it's more just his meta than anything else.
I didn't notice that, *goes back to check out bobsnox*.

That leaves only one thing left to do, and I apologize in advance for this out of game outburst, but I just have to do it...

GO PACKERS!!!
Show
Total: 17/15/1
Town: 10/13/1
Scum: 7/2/0
Other: 0/0/0

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by bobsnox »

add Final Fires to the grasping at straws group

how the heck does FF know my meta? I've played 2 games here and none with him.

I love the OMGUS votes I'm engendering as well. give scum an easy target and watch how fast they flock to the fresh blood.

my vote is confirmed
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:34 pm

Post by Bub Bidderskins »

Okay, I did a quick iso of bobsnox, and I found out that you would have to go at a snail's pase for an iso of him to be anything but quick. Of the 11 posts he made other than his confirm and random vote, only four contain enough content to fill up more than one line (content being defined generously here). One thing that struck me as really scummy was that he said this
Bobsnox wrote:Darla and ender still strike me as scummy.
And then just eight hours later says this:
Bobsnox wrote:Darla and Final Fires are scumbuddies. Calling it.
That's pathetic.
Show
Total: 17/15/1
Town: 10/13/1
Scum: 7/2/0
Other: 0/0/0

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:50 pm

Post by bobsnox »

but I'm not scum?
bub wrote:I agree that bob looks really scummy if you assume that you are town. Since I do not hold that assumption, I do not feel that bobsnox is very scummy.
so you're wasting your time pointing out a pathetic townie?

are you not voting me because you know I'm not scum and you're waiting for a wagon on me to build so you can hop on it?

FoS bub bidderskins

Scum always work themselves up over contribution and content.

You think Darla is scum, I think Darla is scummy. Let's lynch Darla.
DLG
DLG
Goon
DLG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:04 pm

Post by DLG »

flinter wrote:And I notice my post is starting to get too long
Welcome to the game.

I was left with the impression that you were going to continue your thoughts in another post. Please do so.
Pomegranate wrote:She will be posting on Saturday night.
Evidently, she won't. You absolutely need to input something.
Bub Bidderskins wrote:If we lynch DBE and she flips town, bobsnox and whisky should be suspects number one and two.
Any thoughts on rekirtS if that scenario comes to pass?

If Pomegranate continues to lurk away through this debate, she will become very suspicious in my book.

@ Nikanor
You seem to be intentionally disguising any real analysis. Why?

I also note that you have offered a hand of friendship to the first two big suspects of the game. Again, why?

I want real answers from you. Not the cutesy fluff you have been posting, so far.
If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.
Final Fires
Final Fires
Goon
Final Fires
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:28 pm

Post by Final Fires »

Bub Bidderskins wrote:That leaves only one thing left to do, and I apologize in advance for this out of game outburst, but I just have to do it...

GO PACKERS!!!
FoS: Bub

Only scum like the packers ;)
bobsnox wrote:add Final Fires to the grasping at straws group

I love the OMGUS votes I'm engendering as well. give scum an easy target and watch how fast they flock to the fresh blood.

my vote is confirmed
1. How have I been grasping at straws? If you were town you would be explaining your arguments, because it would benefit the whole town. Same thing when you simply said "I think darla and final are scum buddies". Do you have any reasons or proof, or do you just think that? It's beneficial to everyone if you point out what you know, and just making statements without backing them up seems very anti-town to me.
2. I can easily look at your profile and see your past games, just as I have done for a majority of the players here. I obviously don't know your meta very well, but after looking at a few posts I can at least get a pulse for how you play. Your posting style seems very much consistant with how you post now - brief and occassionally hostile. However, I must've not gone through yours well enough, because I looked again and realized that you've been scum in one of them, and the other one you're still alive in. If I was judging you by saying "He seems consistent with his meta" and I now realize the only meta I have on you is scum, then it seems like a logical jump that you might be scum.
3. What do you think makes you an easy target? Or at least an easier target than anyone else?
DLG wrote:
Bub Bidderskins wrote:If we lynch DBE and she flips town, bobsnox and whisky should be suspects number one and two.
Any thoughts on rekirtS if that scenario comes to pass?
Looking back on Striker's posts, it looks like every single one was made with the intention of building up the Darla bandwagon. If she flips innocent I'd say he's a top suspect too.
ender241 wrote:Am i right in thinking Darla is the next suspect of kill if i'm killed? If you all think Darla's mafia feel free to take me out to give proof to everyone else about Darla.
This post confused me a lot, and I agree with Yos that it would help a lot if we knew where your intentions were coming from. I have a feeling though that they might be pro-town though; that really doesn't seem like something scum would say. I can kind of relate to this because I made a very similar mistake early on when I felt like a lynch against me was inevitable:
Final Fires wrote:If you have to lynch me tonight then fine, but afterwards maybe you'll take my accusations seriously.
For now
Unvote Ender

Vote: Bobsnox

I may unvote depending on how bob defends himself.
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:58 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

bobsnox wrote:add Final Fires to the grasping at straws group

my vote is confirmed
Bub Bidderskins wrote:Okay, I did a quick iso of bobsnox, and I found out that you would have to go at a snail's pase for an iso of him to be anything but quick. Of the 11 posts he made other than his confirm and random vote, only four contain enough content to fill up more than one line (content being defined generously here). One thing that struck me as really scummy was that he said this
Bobsnox wrote:Darla and ender still strike me as scummy.
And then just eight hours later says this:
Bobsnox wrote:Darla and Final Fires are scumbuddies. Calling it.
That's pathetic.
bobsnox wrote:but I'm not scum?
bub wrote:I agree that bob looks really scummy if you assume that you are town. Since I do not hold that assumption, I do not feel that bobsnox is very scummy.
so you're wasting your time pointing out a pathetic townie?

are you not voting me because you know I'm not scum and you're waiting for a wagon on me to build so you can hop on it?

FoS bub bidderskins

Scum always work themselves up over contribution and content.

You think Darla is scum, I think Darla is scummy. Let's lynch Darla.

Uh okay, let me get this straight, Bob accuses everyone coming after him of OMGUSing, and bud calls out his play and he immediately FoS's Bud. Does that seem hypocritical to anyone else?

@Fires I was conservative because that's my play style and it was far too early in the day for me to feel comfortable with my vote anywhere. Now that we have seen more and I have ISO'd everyone, Bob seems the most blatant scum and I see no reason not to try and have him lynched.

Even still now look how hostile he's being? Avoiding answering us or giving content and just trying to push my wagon further while still not giving any reason HE HIMSELF finds me to be scum, instead just pointing at what others have said. Do not like.

(PS Packers all the way!)
Show
you done goofed.

Il Sarcastro (3:40:26 AM): Hitler doesn't like the Beatles
Il Sarcastro (3:40:30 AM): And that's what makes him Hitler
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:06 am

Post by bobsnox »

Final Fires wrote:His posting style seems to take a much more aggressive tone once Darla pointed suspicion towards striker and whiskey (potential chainsaw defense? It wasn't that dramatic, but there definitely was a slight change in the attitude of his posts).
^ Grasping at straws

Darla please try to lynch me. I will be happy when I flip town and you are on the top of the to-be-lynched list for tomorrow.

It's funny how hard some of you are trying to find legitimate reasons to wagon on me. Trying to cover all your bases to avoid the scenario I just mentioned.
Darla wrote:Bob accuses everyone coming after him of OMGUSing, and bud calls out his play and he immediately FoS's Bud.
Oh look a straw man.
1 - Never said "everyone." Look at what you quoted.
2 - I FoSed Bub for going on and on about how pathetic my play is even though he thinks I'm TOWN. That's ridiculous. That's like "let me see how I can find a reason to vote bobsnox when I get off the Darla wagon." He and I are voting for the same person (you), but he's going to waste time criticizing another townie?
Final Fires wrote:I may unvote depending on how bob defends himself.
You need a bullet tonight after we lynch Darla. That's scummy. Maybe you always give yourself a way out if the ship sinks, but that's scummy.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:58 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Man, bob just keeps looking worse and worse. "Please try to lynch me, I'll flip town", ugh. Also, the part where he first called bub scum, and then tried to get bub to join him on a wagon looks dishonest at best.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:05 am

Post by Jahudo »

I disagree with the bobsnox case, but I do have some thoughts.
bobsnox wrote:how the heck does FF know my meta? I've played 2 games here and none with him.
Actually he said he
didn't
know if this was your meta.
bobsnox wrote:Is Final Fires your scumbuddy?
Useless question in terms of learning more about a player's opinions. What is the purpose then?
bobsnox wrote:are you not voting me because you know I'm not scum and you're waiting for a wagon on me to build so you can hop on it?
Another question that sounds more like a statement of condemnation. Obviously you wouldn't expect players to answer "Because I'm scum", so why do you ask these types of questions? I want to know if you know the town reason for doing this.
bobsnox wrote:Scum always work themselves up over contribution and content.
Possibly accurate. Voting without giving a reason in the post is not scummy by itself. Not being the first one to point out a suspicion is not scummy either. I don't think you are using your playstyle in an opportunistic way. But with your playstyle the potential is always there.

-----------------
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:So far my biggest suspect is Bobsnox, who on review of most of his posts/iso as been a total sheep and hostile when his actions are questioned. This screams scum to me and one that can easilly slip under the radar with the Fires/Ender blunders and me, apparently.
I don't see sheeping from him, but his willingness to push the first three large wagons (FF, ender, Darla) is something to think about moving forward. Would he disagree with a wagon that's not himself, would he react to the progression of a wagon he's already on like a normal townie would? Can't say yet.

Certain people on this site will play abrasively regardless of alignment. I think its a competitive attitude that doesn't come from a scum mindset specifically. So I don't think this is a reliable tell.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:47 am

Post by Jahudo »

I'm looking over rekirtS to see if I get the same vibe that Nikanor has.
StrikerekirtS wrote:Wait so you're only voting until you get an answer? For someone who initially hadn't voted yet on either of her two scummy vibes but shes voting because Whiskey missed a question?

Lynch this scummy scum.
How is this scummy scum? You sound really confident about it, like you don't think there could be a town explanation to act this way about suspects. Is that why you didn't ask a question here?
Striker backwards wrote:Like who? You can't just throw out comments like this! Who do you feel could be scum on his wagon? Maybe you were gonna give more if not on your phone but who do you feel is scummy on that wagon?
Why can't she throw out comments like this?

I don't see this as mud slinging the people on the ender wagon because she is not calling out an individual person or reason as scummy. She is primarily backing her own opinion that ender is a newbie, and scum would see a newbie as easy pickings. I also don't see this as mud slinging because she wasn't so sure ender was town, so she couldn't argue people were scum just for being on the wagon. She'd have to argue they were attacking the newbie part of ender and not the alignment-doubt part that she also sees as valid.

Where are you going with this questioning, since you asked for an answer again?

--------------

I think there's a disconnect between those two quotes. He starts off confident DBE is scum and should be lynched / have more votes, and misses a good opportunity to question her actions for a better read. At this point I wouldn't expect probing for answers, I would expect statements and analysis of her posts.

But he does go back to probing. So I question his actual confidence in leading this wagon and analyzing her "wishy-washy" behavior as scum. Especially since I don't see the logic in asking her for scum on the ender wagon when she was talking more in favor of ender than in opposition of the voters.
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:39 am

Post by bobsnox »

Yosarian2 wrote:Man, bob just keeps looking worse and worse. "Please try to lynch me, I'll flip town", ugh. Also, the part where he first called bub scum, and then tried to get bub to join him on a wagon looks dishonest at best.
Bub and I are on the same wagon already. Your chronology is wrong.

hth
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:41 am

Post by bobsnox »

Jahudo - I ask those questions to see how they react to the obvious implications.
rekirtS
rekirtS
Townie
rekirtS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:57 am

Post by rekirtS »

Sorry going to need to ask the mod for a replacement, I've been way too busy in life right now for Mafia. Sorry guys.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:35 am

Post by Empking »

rekirtS will be replaced
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

bobsnox wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:Man, bob just keeps looking worse and worse. "Please try to lynch me, I'll flip town", ugh. Also, the part where he first called bub scum, and then tried to get bub to join him on a wagon looks dishonest at best.
Bub and I are on the same wagon already. Your chronology is wrong.
Well, fair enough, but I really hate that in the same post, you FOS him, and demand that he help you lynch Darla. Just makes it look like the FOS was more an attempt to manipulate and threaten him in order to keep him voting the way you wanted, rather then an honest suspicion.
Final Fires
Final Fires
Goon
Final Fires
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:14 pm

Post by Final Fires »

bobsnox wrote:"Don't lynch me! You'll be sorry!" Newb? Ok I can buy that. But someone to keep an eye on for sure.
bobsnox wrote:Darla please try to lynch me. I will be happy when I flip town and you are on the top of the to-be-lynched list for tomorrow.
By your own argument you're someone to keep an eye on.
bobsnox wrote:
Final Fires wrote:I may unvote depending on how bob defends himself.
You need a bullet tonight after we lynch Darla. That's scummy. Maybe you always give yourself a way out if the ship sinks, but that's scummy.
1. This is definately grasping at straws, which you label as something scummy.
2. It's also just wrong. I've made three votes (Albert, Ender, and now you), and I was reasonable with my level of commitment to each one according to how strongly I felt about them. Reread my vote against ender and quote anything that "gave me a way out". Besides, barely explaining why you voted for some one is pretty much the same thing you're accusing me of - "always [giving] yourself a way out if the ship sinks". Again, by your own argument, you're scummy.

It seems like your guilty of the scum behavior your accusing others of, minus worrying about content.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:22 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Hi, a some stuff came up, and that's why I haven't posted. Will do so tonight or tomorrow. I have been skimming-ish.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:07 pm

Post by Jahudo »

bobsnox wrote:Jahudo - I ask those questions to see how they react to the obvious implications.
Which is the legitimate reason to do that. Ok, just making sure.
DLG
DLG
Goon
DLG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:40 pm

Post by DLG »

@ Pomegranate
Fair enough. Life happens at the most inconvenient times. Please post as soon as you can.

@ Final Fires
Can you explain how your attacks of bobsnox are not indicative of a chainsaw defense of Darla?

@ Yosarian2
I see a disconnect between your current vote (ender241) and your current shift to what looks like strong suspicion against bobsnox. I realize that we each only have one vote to use. Is your current stance that ender241 is more probable scum than bobsnox?

For my part, I do not share in the suspicion of bobsnox. Hostility towards his current suspects and attackers is not a scum tell. Bad reasoning in regards to thinking DarlaBlueEyes is more likely scum if he is lynched and flips town is not a scum tell.

What I do note is that through the efforts of DarlaBlueEyes, Final Fires, and Yosarian2 the cohesion of the DarlaBlueEyes wagon is being successfully undermined. Bub Bidderskins and bobsnox have now been pitted against one another instead of working towards a common goal. By my read, Final Fires has been more instrumental than Yosarian2 in this development.

If this wagon falls apart, I think we are missing a high probability scum lynch on Day 1.

@ Nikanor
Answers, please.

@ flinter
Continue, please.
If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”