smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:48 pm

Post by smargaret »

So AV votes Doom without a strong reason (yesterday's voting patterns? At least explain said voting patterns!), brings up the case on Umbrage again, and suggests that SP's death implies Chess is scum. Feeling out the town much? IGMEOY.

That said, I think there is much more evidence for Chess scum. Jedo doesn't make sense as anything but a mafia or SK kill - he was far too pro-town to be shot by a vig. SKs are unbalanced in a game of this size. Thus, Jedo is the logical scum nk. This implies that SP died as a result of his protect, and Chess having soft-claimed a power role makes it logical that SP would have chosen to protect him.

@ Mod: How many people are still alive? You've posted 9 alive and a list of 11 names.

VOTE: Chess

EBWOP: Nero Cain, you thought that they were scum for misreading you? Did you have any other reasons?
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:50 pm

Post by Wraith »

First of all, I call blatant misrep. That was when I thought chess was scum instead of VI. I also stated that the reasoning for my suspicion of AV was because he had been lurking more than he usually does, and he improved on that part.

Secondly, I am sick of wasting time arguing with you about my towniness. AV, please announce why I am confirmed town.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:52 pm

Post by AurorusVox »

I did explain them, Smargaret. Doom unvotes Shadow when he claims to keep him alive (there is motivation for keeping both ScumShadow and VTShadow alive); and then once the claim on Chesskid is achieved, the vote shifts elsewhere. If anyone was feeling out the town, it's Doom, hunting for claims. Not to mention his lapdog Umbrage has followed him every step of the way. Also, hold up, did you just say I'm scummy for implying SP'd death implies Chess is scum - and then vote him for that very reason?

Wraith is confirmed town. He waved at me last night, it was his one-shot power.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Stop stalling and answer my damn questions.
Wraith wrote:AV, please announce why I am confirmed town.
Well this should be interesting.

Edit: So what makes you think that Snake protected AV last night?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:04 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

smargaret wrote:
@ Mod: How many people are still alive? You've posted 9 alive and a list of 11 names.
There's only 9 names there, numbers 9, 10 and 12 are missing as they are deaded.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:11 pm

Post by Wraith »

SnakePlissken wrote:Aurorus that's some pretty good info (abiet a bit game anal) and I'm prepared to step off the IS vote for a bit.

Unvote
This post, and what little "conviction" I had with that theory has decreased even more now that I re-read the post. Right now AV is probably my top townread unless he does something questionable.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:11 pm

Post by Wraith »

Also, I'm probably destined to die no matter what tonight so I'd like to lynch some scum today kthx
Show

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Wraith tries but fails hard.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:32 pm

Post by Umbrage »

@ AV:
If Shadow was likelier scum over IS, you could have voted him and had him lynched yesterday. At one point the wagons could have been equal if everyone stopped saying they'd vote for Shadow and actually did it. But you danced around saying you did, no you didn't, oh but you did, support IS's lynching. Because having a claimed VT or your buddy left alive was good for you. (note: the weak doc death has made me rethink Chess as potential scum, relegating Shadow to possibly town after all. I could see Chess being third party with a Doom-Umbrage-Shadow scumteam but I think that'll become clearer after tonight...)
You still haven't shown where it said I supported IS' lynch. In fact, I was pretty much the ONLY person against it. I'm practically confirmed town. You are grasping at straws, and I think you know it.
I only speculated on that because you'd pre-empted the argument by saying it was a frame. You rushed to get that out there, and it looked suspect. You would probably NK him because you saw from yesterday how small a chance you had of getting him lynched. Maybe you thought he was a PR, who knows. If someone had really wanted to frame you they'd have killed ME, but YOU as scum probably knew that would lead right back to you, and so you went for the next best thing. Shame you played your hand too early though. NK speculation is all WIFOM and I argue myself in circles about it, but you coming out all guns blazing about how it was a frame has helped clear most of the fog away.
Funny, that was a breadcrumb designed to trap you.
So your read on Chess moving from Scum to Town was because...?
Jedo's flip. But then, the doc would be most likely to protect CK3, so... I need some time to think this through.
Sounds like you agree that the best town thing to do is not hammer someone he thinks is town (which is what you did), AND you're also ignoring it was the best thing for scum-Shadow to do as well. You're wriggling but I won't let go.
Uh... no. Doesn't say that. I said it was in HIS best interests to not hammer. He was being accused of being buddies with CK3. Basically, no matter CK3's flip, he would have accused of being scum. He made a good decision, and this case is COMPLETELY different.
You...what? You're drawing AV-Jedo scum connections? How did that go for you? ALSO, I still don't understand why you didn't pledge allegiance to the Shadow wagon when you've thought he was scum pretty much all game. You instead made sure to STAY OFF it and get on Jedo (?!) and IS's instead.
Again, I never said I was drawing connections between the two of you. I was testing EVERYONE'S reactions. And I WAS on Shadow's wagon until a CK3 wagon started forming. And I was NEVER on IS' case. Do your research.
My case on you is plenty more than the NK. Keep ignoring it and it might go away. Well, or you will. One way or the other.
Please. You haven't formed one point against me that I haven't disproved.
Lololol. The votes aren't fabricated. Tell me how its bogus? Doom has leapt off of claimants and onto new wagons every time. He was the first off of Shadow when he claimed VT, and you were off shortly after. That was a close one, eh, your buddy/the claimed VT almost getting lynched? Then with Chess he was the first to unvote there too. You later followed him, and surprise surprise, eventually ended up on IS together.
QUESTION: Who here has ever taken a stats course? Who here knows anything about stats?

Well, I can tell you a few things. FACT: You can manipulate statistics to show anything you want. FACT: Correlation does not imply causation. Doom's votes corresponding with certain events does not mean those events were related to his votes. FACT: Even if those events were related in some way, that does not necessarily imply a scummy motive. You have to SHOW a motive. Sound familiar?
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:37 pm

Post by Umbrage »

Also, I feel obliged to point out:

Either Wraith is confirmed town, or Wraith and AV are scumbuddies. I can't imagine scum doing something like that, particularly with such a pro-town player. If they were going to fake something like that, they'd do it with their scummiest member, not Wraith. So, I'm prepared to say that Wraith is confirmed. However, this does not mean AV is confirmed.
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by AurorusVox »

Umbrage wrote:You still haven't shown where it said I supported IS' lynch. In fact, I was pretty much the ONLY person against it. I'm practically confirmed town. You are grasping at straws, and I think you know it.
HILARIOUS. "Practically confirmed town" my ass. Don't try and tell me that not supporting an IS lynch proves you're town when I tried my hardest to convince you NOT TO VOTE FOR HIM due to the ramifications of my vote analysis (more on that later) and you still voted for him. Is this bullshit because we're onto your buddy and you're trying to get lynched in his place? What, is he a big scary mafia PR and you're a lowly goon? You can go tomorrow pal.
Umbrage wrote:Jedo's flip. But then, the doc would be most likely to protect CK3, so... I need some time to think this through.
That was my point. Funny how you didn't find the thing that pointed to one of your top scum picks being implicated. Because you don't really care for scumhunting, you only care for securing mislynches.
Umbrage wrote:Uh... no. Doesn't say that. I said it was in HIS best interests to not hammer. He was being accused of being buddies with CK3. Basically, no matter CK3's flip, he would have accused of being scum. He made a good decision, and this case is COMPLETELY different.
So if I'd accused you of being IS' buddy, you'd have been in the same situation? Funny, because I believe Wraith accused you and IS of being buddies. Huh, what a coincidence.
Umbrage wrote:Again, I never said I was drawing connections between the two of you. I was testing EVERYONE'S reactions. And I WAS on Shadow's wagon until a CK3 wagon started forming. And I was NEVER on IS' case. Do your research.
You said you found him scummy a couple of times, then you felt it in your gut he was town. But still you didn't vote for Shadow, your scumpick, as the deadline drew near, when it mattered.
Umbrage wrote:Please. You haven't formed one point against me that I haven't disproved.
I've formed plenty, you just haven't read them.
Umbrage wrote:FACT: Even if those events were related in some way, that does not necessarily imply a scummy motive. You have to SHOW a motive. Sound familiar?
FACT: You're parrotting Smargaret here, even though I've SHOWN the motive. Here it is in nicely laid out format (god forbid you'd have to do some thinking for yourself):

(a) Shifting off of Shadow's wagon was keeping the claimed VT or scumbuddy alive, both of which are good for scum.
(b) Shifting off of Chess identifies a PR for NK'ing or RB'ing; besides, why waste a lynch on a VI when you can...
(c) ...try to out another claim by waggoning on someone else and having them mislynched instead, especially considering they're a vocal opponent of someone who could be a scumbuddy.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Umbrage wrote:Also, I feel obliged to point out:

Either Wraith is confirmed town, or Wraith and AV are scumbuddies. I can't imagine scum doing something like that, particularly with such a pro-town player. If they were going to fake something like that, they'd do it with their scummiest member, not Wraith. So, I'm prepared to say that Wraith is confirmed. However, this does not mean AV is confirmed.
Its not like I didn't consider this.

To be quite honest I'm not a big fan of how it went down. Wraith was dodging all my questions and getting tons of heat from me. (I guess no one else sees him scummy?)

There is the option that Wraith is telling the truth but AV is scum. The reason I say this is b/c for some reason Wraith thinks Snake might have protected AV.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

smargaret wrote: Nero Cain, you thought that they were scum for misreading you? Did you have any other reasons?
I did yes but I don't really see pro-town in mirepping ergo I though they we scummy for this.

Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:23 pm

Post by Umbrage »

HILARIOUS. "Practically confirmed town" my ass. Don't try and tell me that not supporting an IS lynch proves you're town when I tried my hardest to convince you NOT TO VOTE FOR HIM due to the ramifications of my vote analysis (more on that later) and you still voted for him. Is this bullshit because we're onto your buddy and you're trying to get lynched in his place? What, is he a big scary mafia PR and you're a lowly goon? You can go tomorrow pal.
Oh yes, the vote analysis that told you to vote for a player that nobody else suspected just as the day was about to end. Honestly, and you said I was bad for voting Jedo.
That was my point. Funny how you didn't find the thing that pointed to one of your top scum picks being implicated. Because you don't really care for scumhunting, you only care for securing mislynches.
This is absolute trash. WAH I DIDN'T GET THE ANSWER I WANTED SO I'M JUST GOING TO THROW WIFOM AROUND AND HOPE SOME IDIOT BUYS IT!11 Please.

Look, there's a lot of things for CK3 being scum, and a lot of things for him being town. I want to look at other players now. Namely you.
So if I'd accused you of being IS' buddy, you'd have been in the same situation? Funny, because I believe Wraith accused you and IS of being buddies. Huh, what a coincidence.
Did Wraith ever say HAMMER INTERNET STRANGER NOW BECAUSE HE'S YOUR BUDDY? Don't think so.
You said you found him scummy a couple of times, then you felt it in your gut he was town. But still you didn't vote for Shadow, your scumpick, as the deadline drew near, when it mattered.
Yes, WITH HINDSIGHT, I should've gone for the lynch when I had the chance. But we still had plenty of time left in the day. How was I supposed to know the town would switch onto IS?
I've formed plenty, you just haven't read them.
I've responded to every thing you've said that isn't total shit.
FACT: You're parrotting Smargaret here, even though I've SHOWN the motive. Here it is in nicely laid out format (god forbid you'd have to do some thinking for yourself):

(a) Shifting off of Shadow's wagon was keeping the claimed VT or scumbuddy alive, both of which are good for scum.
(b) Shifting off of Chess identifies a PR for NK'ing or RB'ing; besides, why waste a lynch on a VI when you can...
(c) ...try to out another claim by waggoning on someone else and having them mislynched instead, especially considering they're a vocal opponent of someone who could be a scumbuddy.
So, he doesn't want to lynch an outed VT, OR an outed PR? How the hell does that make sense?

By the way, all of these things are tells that should've been obvious without vote analysis. In other words, since you didn't point these out before, there was nothing scummy about doombunny9's ACTIONS, just the TIMING of his actions in hindsight. Which takes you right back to my earlier argument: vote analysis means WHATEVER YOU WANT IT TO MEAN.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:42 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

AV wrote:Doom:
-I guess "as soon as" is hyperbole. It was within about 15 posts though, and it WAS the first to jump ship.
-Chess claimed "not VT" - are you claiming ignorance of that?
-Why did you stop thinking Shadow was scum? What was wrong with his lynch instead of IS's at the end of the day?
AV wrote:(a) Shifting off of Shadow's wagon was keeping the claimed VT or scumbuddy alive, both of which are good for scum.
-As I've stated numerous times before, I disagree with the "lynch all VT's" stance. And you say shadow is my scumbuddy...Yet I'm fishing for his role? Huh?
-I'm fishing for chess's role now? Nero was gone for most of the time prior to my vote and smar wasn't pushing particularly hard (If at all). If you think I was trying to further a chess wagon because thesae two were on it then you're crazy.
-I had and still have a scumread on shadow. The reason I voted IS over shadow was that shadow didn't have as many votes on him at the time and because I had a larger scumread on IS

You're hinging you're vote on something that can easily mislead you and are reaching too far...
Nero wrote: Do you know why I wanted an IS lynch so bad yesterday and why I thought Jedo was scum? Both of them, more IS than Jedo kept misreading me.
What does this have to do with the quote?
Nero wrote:I don't see anything about me wanting to lynch, I just said given the choice between the two Um seems(ed) scummier.
Alright, I can see that, it still strikes me as odd as why you didn't vote however.
Nero wrote:And how is your vote on me any diffrent than me calling Umbrage's vote OMGUS before he had a chance to explain. Did you give me a chance to explain.
Good lord...Is anyone else seeing this?

Nero- Please read Umbrage's post where he votes AV again. He states "Longer response incoming later tonight". Why the hell would you call Umbrage's case OMGUS before he even fully explained his case? You just write it off as OMGUS just because AV happened to vote him. You didn't do this. You already made the post and made posts after it so you clearly weren't going to go on about it any more than you already have. In act, even when you say you want a chance to explain your statement you don't and go on calling me a hypocrite instead.

Your overreaction has been noted and this has made me immensely more happy with my vote.
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:21 pm

Post by smargaret »

Vox: When you say Wraith waved at you last night, what does that mean? This isn't a role I'm familiar with.
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:35 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Umbrage
Umbrage wrote:Oh yes, the vote analysis that told you to vote for a player that nobody else suspected just as the day was about to end. Honestly, and you said I was bad for voting Jedo.
More proof you're not reading. I never voted for Doom until today. Get your facts straight scum.
Umbrage wrote:This is absolute trash. WAH I DIDN'T GET THE ANSWER I WANTED SO I'M JUST GOING TO THROW WIFOM AROUND AND HOPE SOME IDIOT BUYS IT!11 Please.

Look, there's a lot of things for CK3 being scum, and a lot of things for him being town. I want to look at other players now. Namely you.
Disprove me. Don't just call it trash.
Umbrage wrote:Did Wraith ever say HAMMER INTERNET STRANGER NOW BECAUSE HE'S YOUR BUDDY? Don't think so.
My point stands. You were accused of being his buddy.
Umbrage wrote:Yes, WITH HINDSIGHT, I should've gone for the lynch when I had the chance. But we still had plenty of time left in the day. How was I supposed to know the town would switch onto IS?
What the actual fuck? At the end of the day we had time to organise a lynch on shadow and you fucked around with voting Jedo and eventually IS. You could easily have voted Shadow at any point during this time to try to get him lynched.
Umbrage wrote:I've responded to every thing you've said that isn't total shit.
Wrong.
Umbrage wrote:So, he doesn't want to lynch an outed VT, OR an outed PR? How the hell does that make sense?

By the way, all of these things are tells that should've been obvious without vote analysis. In other words, since you didn't point these out before, there was nothing scummy about doombunny9's ACTIONS, just the TIMING of his actions in hindsight. Which takes you right back to my earlier argument: vote analysis means WHATEVER YOU WANT IT TO MEAN.
They become more obvious when it's all arranged in a chart that points it out. Not lynching the VT is good; having an RB and not lynching the PR-VI is also good (notice Chess said he got nothing last night); scum are sitting very pretty atm, thanks to you and Doom.

Doombunny9
Doombunny9 wrote:-As I've stated numerous times before, I disagree with the "lynch all VT's" stance. And you say shadow is my scumbuddy...Yet I'm fishing for his role? Huh?
It's not and AND case, it's an OR case. Either you were keeping the VT alive OR you were keeping the scumbuddy alive.
Doombunny9 wrote:-I'm fishing for chess's role now? Nero was gone for most of the time prior to my vote and smar wasn't pushing particularly hard (If at all). If you think I was trying to further a chess wagon because thesae two were on it then you're crazy.
My guess is Chess was an easy place to plump your vote (you can always pass it off as a PL). Maybe at the start you didn't aim to get role info out of him, but later on, once that information did come, and it was obvious he wasn't getting lynched, you moved on.
Doombunny9 wrote:-I had and still have a scumread on shadow. The reason I voted IS over shadow was that shadow didn't have as many votes on him at the time and because I had a larger scumread on IS
Would you lynch Shadow today?
Doombunny9 wrote:You're hinging you're vote on something that can easily mislead you and are reaching too far...
Hmm, maybe you're right, maybe I've been blinkered by the charts. But your vote-play fits perfectly to a scum agenda.

Let's try this a different way, then. What do you think of Umbrage?

---
Nero Cain wrote:There is the option that Wraith is telling the truth but AV is scum. The reason I say this is b/c for some reason Wraith thinks Snake might have protected AV.
He changed his mind about that when I mentioned Chess' softclaim.

------
smargaret wrote:Vox: When you say Wraith waved at you last night, what does that mean? This isn't a role I'm familiar with.
I think it's called a friendly neighbour. All I was told is that Wraith waved at me, and that he's town.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:33 am

Post by Umbrage »

More proof you're not reading. I never voted for Doom until today. Get your facts straight scum.
I don't care if you actually voted him, you said you were 99% sure he was scum. Sorry, but you can't just say OH WELL I NEVER VOTES HIM and have your attack magically disappear.
Disprove me. Don't just call it trash.
Just to be clear, you argument is that since I didn't immediately start wagoning chess, I've flipped my read on him? I've given you an answer to that.
My point stands. You were accused of being his buddy.
No, point does NOT stand. All your replies seem to be along this same theme. Guess what? You can't just say the point stands in the face of evidence to the contrary and have people take you seriously. Do I really need to explain why the Shadow-chess thing and the myself/IS thing are different? I WAS UNDER NO PRESSURE TO HAMMER. Why? Because I had already SAID I would hammer at deadline, which you would've seen if you had been reading properly.
What the actual fuck? At the end of the day we had time to organise a lynch on shadow and you fucked around with voting Jedo and eventually IS. You could easily have voted Shadow at any point during this time to try to get him lynched.
What game are you playing? Because in this one, THERE WAS NO FUCKING TIME. Do you REALLY think I could've gotten Shadow lynched in the few days remaining? I explained why the IS lynch was a bad idea, something I don't remember you doing.
Wrong.
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THE GREAT AURORUSVOX HAS SPOKEN AND DECLARED MY ARGUMENT WRONG THEREFORE IT MUST BE WRONG BECAUSE THE GREAT AURORUSVOX KNOWS ALL

Honestly. And you accused me of not reading. See, the difference between you and me is that I put CONTENT in my posts. I don't just dismiss things like this. I PROVE MY POINTS. THIS IS SOMETHING YOU DO IN MAFIA.
They become more obvious when it's all arranged in a chart that points it out. Not lynching the VT is good; having an RB and not lynching the PR-VI is also good (notice Chess said he got nothing last night); scum are sitting very pretty atm, thanks to you and Doom.
And what, we just planned this out? That implies we have the power to pretty much just choose who gets wagoned and lynched, which is beyond stupid.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:35 am

Post by Umbrage »

By the way, midterm season is approaching, so expect a decrease in activity. I will come up with ISOs on smargaret and Nero Cain eventually.
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:54 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Umbrage wrote:I don't care if you actually voted him, you said you were 99% sure he was scum. Sorry, but you can't just say OH WELL I NEVER VOTES HIM and have your attack magically disappear.
It does matter because the point is that you were accusing me of not voting for Shadow at teh end of the day, which is incorrect.
Umbrage wrote:Just to be clear, you argument is that since I didn't immediately start wagoning chess, I've flipped my read on him? I've given you an answer to that.
No, I won't restate my argument. Go back and read it. I've had enough of you now.
Umbrage wrote:You can't just say the point stands in the face of evidence to the contrary and have people take you seriously.
This is exactly what you're doing, simply saying something is wrong because you don't like it.
Umbrage wrote:Because I had already SAID I would hammer at deadline, which you would've seen if you had been reading properly.
I know you said that but if Shadow did the right thing by not hammering someone who was accused of being his buddy, you must have done the wrong thing by hammering someone who was accused of being your buddy.
Umbrage wrote:What game are you playing? Because in this one, THERE WAS NO FUCKING TIME. Do you REALLY think I could've gotten Shadow lynched in the few days remaining? I explained why the IS lynch was a bad idea, something I don't remember you doing.
Fuck me and you accuse me of not reading? I explained point by point why Shadow was a better lynch AND proved that IS lynch was scum motivated. So wait you had enough time to start a brand new wagon on Jedo but not enough time to organise a wagon on Shadow? Bullshit.
Umbrage wrote:LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THE GREAT AURORUSVOX HAS SPOKEN AND DECLARED MY ARGUMENT WRONG THEREFORE IT MUST BE WRONG BECAUSE THE GREAT AURORUSVOX KNOWS ALL
This is all you've been doing all game.
Umbrage wrote:Honestly. And you accused me of not reading. See, the difference between you and me is that I put CONTENT in my posts. I don't just dismiss things like this. I PROVE MY POINTS. THIS IS SOMETHING YOU DO IN MAFIA.
LMFAO you and content don't mix pal. Remember when I made lots of posts that you simply ignored and didn't read? Yeah I remember that.
And what, we just planned this out? That implies we have the power to pretty much just choose who gets wagoned and lynched, which is beyond stupid.
No it happened and you didn't try to stop it happening in fact you encouraged it. Luckily for you it went your way. Unluckily I caught you.

Umbrage has done everything that Doom has done with the voting pattern, and plus he is scummier overall and outside of this point.
Unvote
Vote: Umbrage
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:29 am

Post by chesskid3 »

WEAK DOC WOULD NOT PROTECT A SOFTCLAIMED PR>
wtfrage @ this game.

you breadcrumb the target an do it.
Do i have to do through snake's posts myself to find it?
he's bad so off the top of my head he tried to use it at a protect on smargaret/doom/wraith because he thought they were so town
but anyway
I will go breadcrumb hunt. I called the team, and notice how they've just been voting for me based on that?
JESUS
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:29 am

Post by chesskid3 »

AV
STOP FUCKING TUNNELING ON UMBRAGE
HE'S FRICKIN BLOCKHEADED TOWN LIKE YOU
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:29 am

Post by AurorusVox »

I'll still lynch Doom but Umbrage is like a scummier version of Doom, so until you need be
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:29 am

Post by AurorusVox »

*need me, I'll be keeping my vote

I tried to delete "be" and it posted the message before I wanted it to :( my laptop is falling apart
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:34 am

Post by Umbrage »

It does matter because the point is that you were accusing me of not voting for Shadow at teh end of the day, which is incorrect.
No, I just said that it was hypocritical of you to attack me for going after Jedo.
No, I won't restate my argument. Go back and read it. I've had enough of you now.
Nice way to back out of something. OH I HAVE EVIDENCE THAT YOU'RE SCUM BUT I WON'T TELL YOU WHAT IT IS!111
This is exactly what you're doing, simply saying something is wrong because you don't like it.
AV wrote:Wrong.
I know you said that but if Shadow did the right thing by not hammering someone who was accused of being his buddy, you must have done the wrong thing by hammering someone who was accused of being your buddy.
I wasn't under any pressure to hammer, until Nero Cain requested I vote.
Fuck me and you accuse me of not reading? I explained point by point why Shadow was a better lynch AND proved that IS lynch was scum motivated. So wait you had enough time to start a brand new wagon on Jedo but not enough time to organise a wagon on Shadow? Bullshit.
Now I KNOW you aren't reading my responses. I explained why I voted Jedo. If I was like you, I would tell you to find it myself. But I won't, because that's bad play. I voted Jedo to look for scummy reactions.
This is all you've been doing all game.
What? Mocking you? Making claims without backing them up? I have no idea what you mean by this.
LMFAO you and content don't mix pal. Remember when I made lots of posts that you simply ignored and didn't read? Yeah I remember that.
Oh, wasn't that when you started spamming the thread with insults? Yeah, I remember that too.
No it happened and you didn't try to stop it happening in fact you encouraged it. Luckily for you it went your way. Unluckily I caught you.
So you are saying that we DO have control over the ENTIRE town and can push WHATEVER wagon we feel like? In that case, why are you still here?
Umbrage has done everything that Doom has done with the voting pattern, and plus he is scummier overall and outside of this point.
HAHAHAHA OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JUST SAID THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU JUST FUCKING ADMITTED YOU PULLED THE VOTING ANALYSIS OUT OF YOUR ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF I DID EVERYTHING DOOMBUNNY9 HAS DONE THEN YOU WOULD HAVE SAID SO THE LAST DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU SAID DOOM WAS 99% SCUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW SUDDENLY I'M WORSE THAN HIM?????????????????????????????????????????????

WHAT THE FUCK

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”